Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Биография. Biography » Где был замечен Джош / Places where Josh appeared & was noticed

Где был замечен Джош / Places where Josh appeared & was noticed

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 606

да... барышня потерпевшая прямо скажем.
Джоша на заднем плане я не заметила  :blink:
но опять же - это все очередные слухи. может, они просто дружат и встретились пообедать, кто знает...

Josh Hartnett
660 Madison Ave

May 24th, 2007 @ 2pm

Josh Harnett getting out of the elevator in Barney's uptown, with some male friends. He was adorable looking.

Maja написал(а):

He was adorable looking.

охотно верю  :heart:

Josh Hartnett checks for rain after having lunch with a friend in New York City on Friday, June 1, 2007.

Hartnett, 28, has been recently linked with actress Penelope Cruz, since the two of them went off on a Caribbean vacation back in April of this year.

However, things may be getting rocky because Hartnett has been spotted with a “mysterious new blonde” in NYC as recent as this past Monday, May 28, 2007, at the Snitch Bar.

Does Josh Hartnett have a new blonde beauty in his hands or is this just a case of mistaken mutual friendship?

Josh has two movies scheduled to be released sometime before the end of 2007 — August and 30 Days of Night. Stay tuned as more information on these two films surfaces.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/

английский мое слабое место но перевожу знала бы хорошо была бы уже в Минессоте  .   мои желания точно не совпадают с возможностями. :bad:

Отредактировано Людмила (2007-06-06 14:32:11)

20 июня 2007:

I was standing outside of Irving Plaza after work, and guess who I see? Josh Hartnett! He was standing a few feet from me talking to his people, and my friend noticed it was him. I looked and by the time I built up courage to go over, he went out in the pouring rain to try to get a cab. He stood in the rain by himself for a few minutes, and decided that he was going to walk with his people instead.

imdb.com

Everydika написал(а):

He stood in the rain by himself for a few minutes, and decided that he was going to walk with his people instead.

подержала  бы ему зонтик...да не дотянуться досада

Джош под дождем :heart: Не, я б его позвала к себе на большую кружку горячего чая, чтоб не простудился... ;)  g i l

бедный Джошка, ему даже такси не удалось остановить...  :blink: совсем таксисты обнаглели там, такой парень рукой машет под дождем!  :blink:

Людмила написал(а):

подержала  бы ему зонтик...

Подать зонтик-это, кстати, отличный способ познакомится. Так моя знакомая познакомилась. Был ливень, она подошла к молодому человеку и сказала:"Вы же не хотите,чтобы я промокла, замерзла и умерла!Разрешите мне пройти с вами под зонтом!"  :i-m so happy: Дружат до сих пор!!!

Babygirl написал(а):

"Вы же не хотите,чтобы я промокла, замерзла и умерла!Разрешите мне пройти с вами под зонтом!"

гы. думаю, и Джош бы не отказал, он ведь хороший мальчик  :D  :heart:
а я, кстати, сегодня мокла под дождем! ну где же Джош был?! помокли бы вместе, и черт с ним с зонтиком, гггг!!!!

в рядах Джошевых фанатов новенькая, которая увидела его воочию :) :

Hello world! It’s been awhile since I’ve been here. I haven’t been online much lately due to work,studies, re-reading HP 7 and chasing Hollywood stars LOLS I saw(read:stalked) Josh Hartnett at the Davao International Airport yesterday. Of course, it wasn’t mere chance. Despite, our busy schedule I manage to squeezed that one in. Josh was in Davao for a shoot at Diwalwal, Davao del Norte for his upcoming movie, I come with the rain to be shown next year. There weren’t much news about his scheduled shoot but as destiny would have it the car rental they were using was the same with the one we used in our company. And the driver has been updating us with the whereabouts of the shoot. My officemates and I actually planned to stalk him during his arrival at the airport last Thursday but we were still at South Cotabato :( so we decided to wait till his departure. Unfortunately, we were not able to get a clear shot of him because we froze and panicked when we saw him hahaha He had long hair and sported a beard…sooo ruggedly handsome! We only got a shot of his plane tickets since the driver was the one holding it hahaha very pathetic. Lucky for those who were at Diwalwal coz they were able to take closer pictures of him, even beside him. The people said that he was so down to earth and without-airs. I am now officially a fangirl!

(к сожалению, потеряла источник)

еще один очевидец:

I love Hong Kong! The greatest thing about HK is that HK is the perfect balance between being relaxed enough to be low key but also cool enough to be up market. You really never know what could happen some nights for example meeting Josh Hartnett at one of your favourite bars.

My great friend, Ming who i went to uni w in Perth was also in town so we decided to start the night early w some nibbles and drinks w two of my new friends Lynsey and Zosia. Later on in the night, some more friends and i headed to Yumla for more drinks and now dancing. From the corner of my eye, i see Josh Harnett walking into the bar. I wouldnt have even noticed him if it werent for one of the girls earlier telling me that she spoke to him in the hotel she works at. As it turns out, Graham grew up in his neighbourhood and knows him. Graham walks over and start getting really chummy. Since, i was in close vicinity of celebrity, how could i not resist a photo moment???? Thanks Graham for working your magic! hhahahaa

Here is the pic. I look bad but Josh Hartnett looks cool. He was a really nice guy actually.

отсюда - http://hdinh.multiply.com/photos/photo/142/1?

фото:

Everydika написал(а):

I look bad but Josh Hartnett looks cool.

Точно. Красавец (Джошуля) и чудовище!!!!

Барышня на imdb рассказала, что видела Джоша у Великой Стены.
Та девушка, что была с Джошем, по ее рассказу, была очень симпатична, и Джош использовал ее мобильный чтобы позвонить.
Еще он с другом пугал девушку ящерицей  :D Вот рассказ:

As I ziplined from the Great Wall of China to the shoreline on the other side, I saw a group of people waiting. Among the group I landed near were Josh Hartnett, a beautiful woman with dark hair and olive skin, and another tall good-looking man. The men found a wild lizard and starting teasing the woman with it. She called them both a few choice names. My boyfriend and I watched the scene with amusement, but we didn't realize who they were immediately. A boat came and picked us all up to take us back to the city. On the boat, Josh Hartnett used the beautiful woman's cell phone and identified himself. Then I realized it! Finally, he took a picture of all of us. I was too shy to ask to take one in return!

In conclusion, I believe this is evidence that the movie is being filmed in China, although the Great Wall is very far from Hong Kong.

Everydika написал(а):

Еще он с другом пугал девушку ящерицей

вот засранец какой

Everydika написал(а):

Барышня на imdb рассказала, что видела Джоша у Великой Стены.

Повезло так повезло. Тока я не пойму, где это они там на лодке ехали?  :blink: В смысле, там море, что ли, или река какая?...

ну мож лужа есть какая-то.... не знаю.

Everydika написал(а):

ну мож лужа есть какая-то.... не знаю.

Надо карту Китая посмотреть!!!

да какая разница, был ли там водоем :) не по асфальту же они на лодке плыли :) думаю, в Китае найдется какая-нить жидкость невдалеке от Стены :)

Гы, рассекречено одно из мест, где пьянствует Джош

[реклама вместо картинки]

джош бухал с заком брэффом??? я вот товарища тож оч уважаю,особенно по сериалу клиника))))

Gagda написал(а):

я вот товарища тож оч уважаю,особенно по сериалу клиника))))

Забавный сериал! Раньше не нравился, я злилась, что "Клаву" больше не показывают, а щас вроде привыкла... Подруга у него там, правда, какая-то вся в проблемах, хотя, может, так и нужно, чтобы смешнее было  :blink:

да я так понимаю они там не то чтоб вместе бухают... просто "вот такие личности" бухают "вот в таком заведении" и "вот в этом углу"  :D

Ну да, схемка для ошалевших банниз...  :D

Everydika написал(а):

Великая стена в Пекине. Там некоторое колличество парков с озёрами имеется. Искуственно созданное есть.

Чарли Корвин, продюсер фильма "Половина Нельсона"  отмечал свое 35-летие в субботу. На вечеринке Стинг , Труди Стайлер, Джош Хартнетт, Микки Рурк и Diddy помогали ему задувать свечи на огромном кремовом торте.  "Там играла живая кубинская музыка под которую Стинг и Труди танцевали всю ночь".

Источник

Everydika написал(а):

На вечеринке Стинг , Труди Стайлер, Джош Хартнетт, Микки Рурк и Diddy помогали ему задувать свечи на огромном кремовом торте

Нихренасе компания!!!!! :flag:
Я  читала . что Джош в дружеских отношениях  с Микки Рурком. Перед фильмом ЧО,они много общались ,ведь Рурк в прошлом профессиональный боксер.

Людмила написал(а):

Перед фильмом ЧО,они много общались ,ведь Рурк в прошлом профессиональный боксер.

я думаю, они познакомились на съемках "Города Грехов". отличная у Джошки компания...

Если Джош сейчас в Румынии, то информация в этой статье  недостоверная :huh: но может , Джошу прилететь в Нью-Йорк  на завтрак с друзьями пара пустяков? :)
Ko to Serve Lunch?; Bar Carrera's Expansion Complete
Nolita: From a tipster: Josh Hartnett hosted a private party at the Randolph Friday. [Grub Street]
Источник : http://nymag.com/daily/food/2008/05/ko_ … reras.html

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Биография. Biography » Где был замечен Джош / Places where Josh appeared & was noticed