Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош снова в окружении моделей / Josh surrounded with models again

Джош снова в окружении моделей / Josh surrounded with models again

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 60

Алоха написал(а):

I mean they still look like a couple there.

yeah it is!
May be they are very good friends or something?

Алоха написал(а):

I wish they would get back together somehow

I think many people wish the same)))

May be they are very good friends or something?

as I said, I´m sure I read about that they are still good friends and stuff. and I personally also think they are still good friends, and that´s really great. she was so good for him.

Алоха написал(а):

*sigh* I wish they would get back together somehow

I dnkn if it's possible, but it would be great. she's best girl for him in my opinion. maybe they just were too young when they first met.

I agree with you, I also think she would be the best girl for him, grounded, not famous but still working in the same business kinda. and they have been a sweet couple.
it´s sad it didn´t work for whatever reason.
does anyone know exactly how long they have been a couple? cause there are different news about it, some say they have been together for like 10 years, others say 3 years or something.
but they have been dating since high school, so maybe something in between? as they have been seperated once before when he cheated on her with a film partner (but she also cheated on him before he did, which he said was still no excuse that he cheated on her and that he, at that time, is still sorry for and never wanted to hurt someone)

Алоха написал(а):

does anyone know exactly how long they have been a couple?

I don't know for sure. I think they started dating back in school and broke up in 1999 or smth... It was mentioned in "Josh Hartnett Album" (you can find scans here), but I don't remember where exactly. It is written there, that they broke up after he cheated on her and also she was not comfortable with his growing popularity.

Алоха написал(а):

but she also cheated on him before he did

I never heard about that.

well they finally broke up in early 2004, but they have been split for a while in between, that´s true, and the reason i heard it cause he cheated on her. yup.

can you post the link to the exact article, but I don´t wanna read it all.

and yes, I read in an article/interview years ago that he said that people should not feel that sorry for her when talking about that he cheated on her, cause she first cheated on him. that it´s not an excuse, but she is also not innocent

that's so funny))) They both are innocent, so was some reason for break up. So it's does not matter now who was first, right?

no of course not. they are actually even lol.
but still i wish they woudl either get back together or something

yaeh, but may be wil be better that Josh will find someone "new" ))) not a model\ an actress  or something but simple  plain girl ))

so true! and someone around his age and not some bloody young models. why always models anyways? they all look the same and are way too skinny.
there is nothing attractive about them in my eyes.

Алоха написал(а):

not some bloody young models.

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/mosking.gif 

Алоха написал(а):

there is nothing attractive about them in my eyes.

hmmm ... may be he likes it. or may be he looks for something in "dating with model"  or it's just a period of his life ....for now.
do you think will be better that Josh dates with any actress?
I think it does not matter for Josh who would be "model" or "acrtess" or "simple girl".... as for anyone or us. I mean we date with someone who we like, who is attractive as a person ...

Отредактировано Gagda (2009-05-20 23:11:55)

well I have the feeling him and Sophia are already over again. woudl be exactly the same as it was with Daria Werbowy that time. they have been together for almost three months. then got pictured together and right after that it was already over again. who knows?

I don´t think about what kind of job his girlfriend should have. i just think he needs a really strong woman at his side. someone who is able to deal with his busness, his work. and the gossip. someone who is able to trust him and who is strong enough to give HIM some hold maybe sometimes. keep him grounded.

Алоха написал(а):

i just think he needs a really strong woman at his side. someone who is able to deal with his busness, his work. and the gossip. someone who is able to trust him and who is strong enough to give HIM some hold maybe sometimes. keep him grounded.

I absolutely agree!!!!!!!!!!!
we all just want him to be happy with a nice woman and a good person! ))
someday he wiil find HER! I hope

true, that´s it! i´m happy when he is happy.
and I hope he will find the right woman of his heart, and of his life soon to settle down. I mean he is (already) 30.
I want to see him married and maybe even with a baby.
I mean his best friend is also married now (congrats to him)

Алоха написал(а):

it will be very nice)))

last years I did not see anyone with Josh who could be "that" woman.
see, even Scarlett Johansson is married now)))))

yeah I know. I wonder how he feels/felt about that. I mean they split, and shortly after she is married with Ryan now.
then his best friend got married that same month last year.
and he always said most of his friends are already married and some even having kids.
sounds depressing.
but I wonder what the problem is? is he not able to make real commitments, having real relationships anymore? is he scared of something?
it can´t be just all because of his job and stuff, like he always says. it might be a problem but come on, if you really want something you  always find a way.
so I don´t know why he hangs out with such young people. having an early midlife cryou´re 30isis maybe? being a big kid still?

Josh grow up!!!!!!!! !!!

Алоха написал(а):

Josh grow up!!!!!!!! !!!

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/mosking.gif  All we can is wait!
What if he just does not want to be married???? He has real long relations with 2 woman , so , I think, he's able to be with someone, to have a family, live with woman.

Алоха написал(а):

it can´t be just all because of his job and stuff

but it could be one of the reason

Алоха написал(а):

come on, if you really want something you  always find a way.

Yes!!!!!!!! Yes!!!! It is!!!

Алоха написал(а):

why he hangs out with such young people

may be because almost his friends have family and spend their time other way.

What if he just does not want to be married????

well I know it´s long ago when he said that, but he said he wants to get married one day. and you remember the evening standard? there he said he probably will never get married, but that sounds depressed. like he is not happy about that, if he will really not get married.

but it could be one of the reason

true, it probably is. but as i said and where you agreed, there is always a way to work it out. he took off over a year after Pearl Harbor to spend time with his family, and girlfriend Ellen at that time.

may be because almost his friends have family and spend their time other way.

well then I wonder what kind of friends that would be if getting married means to not have time for friends anymore. thank goodness that Sam and his wife still have time to spend it with Josh, like last weekend.

Отредактировано Алоха (2009-05-21 01:47:16)

Алоха написал(а):

one day

yeeeeeah)))  through 5 or10 years))) some day!

Алоха написал(а):

that, if he will really not get married.

oooh, I hope it will happen some day!  He should not be single.

Алоха написал(а):

there is always a way to work it out

but many people, men, are afraid of being married, it' the same in your country, in mine and all around the world..... so, may be he is too.

Алоха написал(а):

that would be if getting married means to not have time for friends anymore.

it depends on friends ...you know...

He should not be single.

ohh so true!! I also rather see him being with someone, but rather with someone where it´s real and not just a couple weeks.

but many people, men, are afraid of being married, it' the same in your country, in mine and all around the world..... so, may be he is too.

maybe but why would he complain about probably never getting married then?

Алоха написал(а):

maybe but why would he complain about probably never getting married then?

who knows? May be he really does not know it))).... I guess one day he will make a good match. I mean he will marry one day to a nice girl and it does not matter who ...a model or an acrtess or just some girl.
May be now he's looking for some girl ... I think he wants it, because everybody needs someone

yeah i hope he will find that ONE girl, someday soon would be great

Алоха написал(а):

well they finally broke up in early 2004, but they have been split for a while in between, that´s true, and the reason i heard it cause he cheated on her. yup.

2004? Really? That's real long relationship. Maybe Josh is a oncer - I mean, he really loved only one person in his life and that person was Ellen? About their cheating one another - they were in such age when people are searching for some new experience, hormones are driving them crazy etc))) I think one is ready for real relationship a little bit later, at least when he is 20-25...   

Gagda написал(а):

I would like that but we can't decide for him unfortunately (or fortunately?)))

Алоха написал(а):

I'd like to see that but to tell you the truth it's hard for me to imagine Josh with family, wife and children... Weird...

Алоха написал(а):

and he always said most of his friends are already married and some even having kids.

I know plenty of men and women who is not married in their 30 and are not hurrying to do that. Family doesn't work for everybody, some people prefer to stay alone and we are living in such time, when society is OK with that.

Алоха написал(а):

here he said he probably will never get married, but that sounds depressed.

Maybe this is his wish. Maybe he loves his life and don't want to change it. At least now...

Everydika написал(а):

I would like that but we can't decide for him unfortunately

да уж тут мы бессильны))))))))

Everydika написал(а):

imagine Josh with family, wife and children... Weird...

вот да, я тож думала, с бабцом еще куда ни шло, но вот с ребенком. я все-таки считаю,что он побаиваеца этого всего...и не спешит потому,что ему оно не "горит", как говорица..
ну собстна ты и написала это

2004? Really? That's real long relationship. Maybe Josh is a oncer

yup they broke up in 2004.
i don´t know how much truth it´s in there but I read in a couple articles that time that they have been together for 10 years, and that Josh said he will need exactly as long to get over her, and that he actually wanted to marry her.

Gagda написал(а):

я все-таки считаю,что он побаиваеца этого всего...и не спешит потому,что ему оно не "горит", как говорица..

да может и не побаивается... просто куда ему торопиться? вот если будет оказия, любовь и все дела, то мож и женится, и ребенка заведет, а счас нет и нет себе...

Алоха написал(а):

and that Josh said he will need exactly as long to get over her, and that he actually wanted to marry her

Well... If he said so then he really loved her deeply and it is not easy for him to get over relationships. Maybe he still getting over Scarlett?  o.O And that explains all that models around... Just to forget... Maybe he is so upset about his past love experience that he just don't want to try again. At least now.

огооооо,10 лет и женица хотел,жуть..... ну да, тогда и впраду, может он тупо меняет моделей,чтоб заполнить голову другим и эмоции получить другие.

Well... If he said so then he really loved her deeply and it is not easy for him to get over relationships. Maybe he still getting over Scarlett?  o.O And that explains all that models around... Just to forget... Maybe he is so upset about his past love experience that he just don't want to try again. At least now.

you know what? that´s exactly what i also think. and I think that she got married really fast didn´t help him getting over her at all.
and if he is over Ellen, i don´t know, but they still seem good and close friends.

and I have to say, since scarlett he just did worse when it come sto girls. as tough as it sounds.

Алоха написал(а):

and I think that she got married really fast didn´t help him getting over her at all.

yep. that shows how she was really perfunctory about Josh. I feel sorry for him about that, he didn't deserve such treatment.

Алоха написал(а):

and I have to say, since scarlett he just did worse when it come sto girls. as tough as it sounds.

i agree with you

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош снова в окружении моделей / Josh surrounded with models again