Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Сэм Розен и др.друзья Джоша / Sam Rosen & other Hartnett's friends

Сэм Розен и др.друзья Джоша / Sam Rosen & other Hartnett's friends

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 136

одни борщи-котлеты чего стоят!!! ;)

Gagda написал(а):

да отличный форум!!!! у нас тут все жизненна и позитивнаааа

ага, прям так и не тянет работать  :D

кста, я тут еще смайликов накидала... для катлет  :nyam: для  Gagda :fuck: для Кристенсен там... :bru:

Everydika написал(а):

для  Gagda

чет...не догоняю..для меня этот?!  :fuck:  ))))))))

Gagda написал(а):

чет...не догоняю..для меня этот?!

ну да... чтоб ты лишний раз за матерными словами в карман не лезла  :D сразу, языком жестов, гггг

Everydika написал(а):

за матерными словами в карман не лезла

а че лезь-то!?!? все на поверхности,но пасиба огромное!!!!
:friends:

Вот такая статья, имеющая отношение к Сэму Розену:
OnStage: The 612 Mafia
Five Twin Cities actors are navigating the competitive jungles of New York theater. Is it tough? Sure. But they wouldn't have it any other way.

By Graydon Royce, Star Tribune

Last update: September 28, 2007 – 12:48 PM
NEW YORK -- It did not take Ruthie Baker long to land on Broadway. The Edina actor hustled into New York 18 months ago, and within weeks found herself on the Great White Way -- seating patrons at Ruby Foo's restaurant at the corner of W. 49th Street and Broadway.
"All the waiters here are actors, or want to be," Baker said as she and a visitor sat down to a late-night repast. Baker, who had a string of Twin Cities theatrical successes before heading east, had been up at 6:30 that morning to catch the train from her Astoria, Queens, apartment into Manhattan for two auditions and then spent the afternoon at her job as a personal assistant for an executive's wife on the Upper East Side. Even though it was after 11 p.m., Baker was charming and upbeat, eager to talk about her grand adventure.

"I told my dad that even if I never get a show, what a great ride it's been," she said. "I'm here. I live in New York City."

As her Minnesota friend Laura Osnes lives the dream of starring in a Broadway show ("Grease"), Baker hikes along the more typical path for Twin Citians hopeful of striking, if not gold, at least a gig that would allow them to say, "I acted in New York."

Sam Rosen has notched a couple of off-Broadway credits as he nurtures a film project. Jonathan Rayson, who's actually gotten onto the Broadway stage, keeps hustling for his next meal ticket. Alex Podulke did a show recently at Playwright's Horizon, and actor/playwright Brent Doyle is trying to get an agent interested in him as he spends much of his day writing in his Williamsburg apartment.

There are many others -- those Podulke calls the "612 Mafia" for the Minneapolis area code. Paul DeCordova, Bard Goodrich and Natalie Moore pursue the dream. Andrea Wollenberg did two productions this summer in regional theater in Vermont ("My goal is to spend a full year doing regional work, and if I'm lucky, actually in New York," she said). Britta Ollman, fresh out of NYU, will be in the chorus of the new musical "A Catered Affair," and Jen Burleigh Bentz is back in the Midwest after an understudy turn and a long run in the chorus of "Mamma Mia."It's easier to stay focused on my theatrical goals here because you're constantly surrounded by it," said Rayson, whose ticket to New York came when he understudied "Frog and Toad" and actually got on stage when that show traveled from Children's Theatre Company to the New Victory Theatre, and then Broadway. "Living in Minneapolis, I had a great career but I'd have an audition once every couple of months. Here, next week I have three or four auditions. I have more of a chance to do the Guthrie if I live here."

The city of dreams

"You can come out here with a plan, but once you get here, you realize it's not going to work," said Doyle, who was late for lunch with a reporter because he'd been working late the night before.

Doyle has been in the capital of American theater for about two years. He has no agent or Equity card. His best gig since moving here was a two-month stint back in Minnesota, shooting "Holiday Beach" by Twin Cities filmmaker Steve Larson. He goes to cattle-call auditions, or listens for word-of-mouth about small shows going up. And he writes scripts when he's not tending bar. Doyle's enthusiasm, however, is undimmed.

"I'm committed to being here," he said. "My agenda is not having to be bartending at 4 in the morning. But as long as I'm doing stuff, I'm happy."

His buddy, Rosen, had come to lunch (on time) from a meeting with producers of his film project, "Ham Lake," based on a well-received solo show he co-wrote and performed at a 50-seat cabaret in the SoHo Playhouse last year. He was frustrated with the meeting's message: more rewrites. He wants to get the piece into the hands of a director, who's "gonna want to make changes himself anyway," and get going on filming. Josh Hartnett, a friend since their days at South High School, is attached to the project, and Rosen feels that if it gets on screen, "Ham Lake" could crack open the New York vault.

Источник http://www.startribune.com/onstage/story/1450735.html

А вот ещё фоты этого прославленного дружбана/кореша/корифана:
(так на секундочку представим, что одним из этих людей мог быть Джош... Ужас, аж мороз по коже!!! http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2669-1.gif )

А вот и наше ЩЩАСТЬЕ: алкаш-алкашом  :rofl:

Miaow написал(а):

А вот и наше ЩЩАСТЬЕ: алкаш-алкашом

о, Господи, по подвалам каким-то обтирается! на столе уже пустые рюмки, а он еще только меню читает, думает че на закуску брать...а в таком заведеньице только чебуреки подают наверняка... и браслетик-то он снял... все, дружище, напьешься ты сегодня как пить дать!!! :) и другана рядом не видно, кто ж тебя до дому до хаты..?

Dana написал(а):

и другана рядом не видно, кто ж тебя до дому до хаты..?

А вот ентова шатенка справа... Уж она проводит так проводит (до своего, правда, дома...  :bru: )

Miaow написал(а):

вот ентова шатенка справа... Уж она проводит так проводит (до своего, правда, дома...

расчетливая стерва!!!! :rofl: спаивает мужичонку и в постель прыг-скок))))

Dana написал(а):

расчетливая стерва!!!!

Да их там въоцца - рой!!!! Вот ещё, пожалста:

Miaow написал(а):

Да их там въоцца - рой!!!! Вот ещё, пожалста:

вьется-то их рой, но заметь, обнимает он Сэма)))))

Dana написал(а):

но заметь, обнимает он Сэма)))))

Это намёк такой???  :D
Я бы уж тоже лучше Сэма пообнимала...

Dana написал(а):

вьется-то их рой, но заметь, обнимает он Сэма)))))

вот она настоящая дружба! а то от этих подруг тока всякие воспаления гланд и разбитые сердца, гггг

Everydika написал(а):

вот она настоящая дружба!

Да мы ж разве против? Пока плохих отзывов о Розене не поступало... Была там одна статейка, если кто помнит, сомнительной достоверности, по поводу драки друзей Джоша в ночном клубе в NY, но был ли там Сэм... да и был ли там Хартнетт??  :D

Miaow написал(а):

да и был ли там Хартнетт??

вот именно :) даже если была драка и был Джош мы все-равно не в курсе о самой драке. иногда без нее не обойтись :)

Everydika написал(а):

иногда без нее не обойтись

Особенно в местах, где все пьяные  :wwacko:  :drink:

Candids: 2006 > Josh with Friend, Lunch at Bubby's[реклама вместо картинки]

ОМГ, где Джош отрыл эти ботинки??? вы тока всмотритесь  :O

Everydika написал(а):

ОМГ, где Джош отрыл эти ботинки??? вы тока всмотритесь

Видимо на соседней помойке! :D

Everydika написал(а):

где Джош отрыл эти ботинки??? вы тока всмотритесь

:D уже всматривалась :D задник так стоптан...им канечна лет наверно под с....деткам, когда так стаптывают ботиночки говорят: ставь ноги ровно, не косолапь :D

у бомжика выменял на кеды :rofl:

Dana написал(а):

у бомжика выменял на кеды

Вот пристали к его обуви! Вы посмотрите, зато, какой он тут хорошенький!!!! http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2683-1.gif  !swoon!

Miaow написал(а):

Вы посмотрите, зато, какой он тут хорошенький!!!

он-то хорошенький, спору нет :)
и все-таки при всех его бомжеватых видах он выглядит круто... но вот эти ботинки....)))))))))))))

Everydika написал(а):

но вот эти ботинки....)))))))))))))

У его друга, или кто он, на фото, ещё и джинсы внизу протёрлись от обуви, так что Джошевы ботинки - просто верх элегантности!!!  :lol:  Ох уж эти американцы...

Miaow написал(а):

У его друга, или кто он, на фото, ещё и джинсы внизу протёрлись от обуви

нет, ну джинсы потертые это куль, мне так даже больше нравится...

Everydika написал(а):

нет, ну джинсы потертые это куль

Ну... не зна, как-то это негигиенично...  :/

Miaow написал(а):

Ну... не зна, как-то это негигиенично...

что, потертые снизу джинсы?  :blink: так щяс многие джинсы изначально такими и продают :) модно, епт :)

Everydika написал(а):

так щяс многие джинсы изначально такими и продают

:O  :sw:
Надеюсь, у нашего пупса таких нету!

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Сэм Розен и др.друзья Джоша / Sam Rosen & other Hartnett's friends