Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Человек дождя (Спектакль) / Rain Man (Performance)

Человек дождя (Спектакль) / Rain Man (Performance)

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 156

Rain Man
WOS Rating: [взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт]
Average Reader Rating: [взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт][взломанный сайт]
22 September 2008
Based on Barry Levinson's 1988 film, there’s no doubting Rain Man’s cinematic pedigree. Barry Morrow’s screenplay won one of four Oscars, while Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman gave highly memorable performances as two brothers embarking on life-changing journeys – Cruise delivering an incendiary portrayal of self-centered, money obsessed Charlie Babbitt; Hoffman scene-stealing as Raymond, the autistic savant brother Charlie never knew he had until their father dies, leaving Charlie a nothing but a rose bush and a vintage Buick and Raymond the family fortune.

Dan Gordon’s stage adaptation, skillfully directed by Terry Johnson on a series of sliding, sparsely furnished sets, teams Hollywood stage virgin Josh Harnett with vastly experienced British actor Adam Godley as the Babbitt boys and wisely steers clear of replicating the central road movie structure of the movie, in which Charlie kidnaps his institutionalised Raymond and whisks him off to Los Angeles to grab a share of the inheritance, focusing instead on the almost impossible relationship between long-lost blood brothers who share the same gene pool but inevitably communicate as if they are from different planets.

Hartnett acquits himself surprisingly well in his stage debut, but it’s a pity that he tends to shy away from depicting the stormy side of Charlie. This amoral character’s internal tensions surely ought to mirror Raymond’s compacted emotions and his journey of self-discovery from cynical money-grabbing chancer to reaching a level of adult maturity through the reconciliation with his disconnected brother just isn’t given enough mileage.

Even so, as Raymond, Godley creates an extraordinary sense of heart-wrenching empathy in his pitch-perfect evocation of a socially disabled man capable of astonishing feats of memory – like learning the entire A to J section of the phone book at a glance – but who lives in a routine-obsessed world of unfathomable loneliness where Judge Judy and TV quiz shows are his best friends. There’s a surprising amount of laughter in Godley’s enthralling performance too – Raymond’s monotone mantra “I don’t know” turns into a kind of running gag and there’s some terrifically funny dialogue which sees fuming Charlie and straight-faced Raymond almost turn into a smart guy-dumb guy comedy double act.

It’s not long before both actors wipe away memories of Cruise and Hoffman. But it’s Godley’s unforgettable pin-drop scenes which stands out and may well leave you reaching for the Kleenex, especially during the final moments when it begins to sink in that Raymond has managed to survive outside his care home, togged himself up in a smart suit, learned to dance with a hooker and even kissed a girl (Mary Stockley making the most of the thankless role of Charlie’s girlfriend, Susan), but will never be capable of a ‘normal’ relationship with his brother or anyone else. Odd tears running down cheeks and audible “Aaahs” from the audience when Raymond tentatively reaches out to touch his brother for the first time in decades suggest that Rain Man on stage hits all the right emotional buttons and is more than just another West End screen-to-stage hybrid.

- Roger Foss
Источник

Людмила
с ума сойти можно , сколько инфы ,я не успеваю даже через электронный переводчик это читать.

Наталка написал(а):

с ума сойти можно , сколько инфы ,я не успеваю даже через электронный переводчик это читать.

согласна)))я и так  выбираю  :)
Rain Man, Apollo Theatre, London

Three days after giving a warm review to Calendar Girls, I find Rain Man, another adaptation of another sentimental movie, getting up my nose somewhat. What’s the difference between the two? Part of it might be nationalism: I may be more prepared to get my hankie out for home-grown material. Then there’s West End snobbery: Calendar Girls opened as astute seasonal programming in a conservative regional house, whereas Rain Man arrives in a West End that is the subject every few months of gloomy think-pieces about the dearth of serious, straight drama therein.
http://i025.radikal.ru/0809/54/3493e542d507.jpg

But I think the real reason is that Rain Man seems to offer more but ends up giving less. Barry Levinson’s 1988 picture is partly a road movie, partly an odd-couple movie, but its core is redemption. It’s not about the autistic savant Raymond Babbitt, it’s about his selfish huckster brother Charlie’s getting of humanity. It pretends to be concerned about Raymond’s condition, but exploits him as a walking plot mechanism for the salvation of Tom Cruise.

For Tom Cruise, in this version, read Josh Hartnett (pictured), the latest Hollywood star to grab some West End stage kudos. Hartnett quickly and vigorously positions his Charlie as an unpleasant person, mendacious in business and commitment-phobic. However, the “real” Charlie starts shining through far too early, almost at the moment at which he abducts Raymond from his care home; what we see in the final scene is not someone taking tentative steps on the road to acquiring a heart but a minor (and slightly potty-mouthed) saint.

As Raymond, Adam Godley’s vocal riffs are more penetrating. Godley gives Raymond a furrowed brow of incomprehension and mild anxiety, and lopes through the story like a vexed bloodhound. (This is a compliment.) Terry Johnson directs efficiently; Jonathan Fensom’s design of wipes, trucks and flats is rather too obviously an attempt to accommodate a filmic range of settings. And in the end, the play gives us nothing that the film doesn’t – not even a sense of liveness, because in Dan Gordon’s adaptation these don’t feel like live people.

Источник

Hollywood star Josh Harnett mobbed by adoring fans following West End debut
22/09/2008
He can have no doubts as to the warmth of his welcome to West End theatre.

Whenever Hollywood star Josh Hartnett finishes a performance of Rain Man, a crowd of a hundred or more is standing to thank him for taking the time.

Hartnett, 30, is more commonly seen on the big screen in hits such as Black Hawk Down and Pearl Harbor.
But for the next three months he has committed to the less glamorous  -  though arguably more artistically lauded  -  course of a nightly stint on stage at the Apollo, Shaftesbury Avenue.

The critics were finally allowed in on Friday after the original opening night was delayed by the withdrawal of the original director for family reasons.

Standard critic Nicholas de Jongh was impressed, praising the production as improving on the original film, in which Tom Cruise played the part of Charlie Babbitt, now taken by Hartnett.

The tall American is 'as charismatic on stage as screen,' de Jongh concludes.
But the praise was not universal. Michael Billington in the Guardian, questions the very notion of turning a film into a play and describes Hartnett as merely 'perfectly competent'.

No matter. The audience laughed and some even cried as Hartnett/Babbitt learns to love the autistic brother, Raymond, he never knew he had, played by Adam Godley-Hartnett, softly-spoken and determinedly unstarry compared with some celebrity appearances in London, celebrated his opening night quietly with drinks and pizza in the stalls bar of the theatre.

Nica Burns, the producer who persuaded him to make what is his first appearance on stage, awarded him with a suitably heavyweight gift of the Man Booker Prize shortlisted books.

The young American is evidently determined to make the most of his theatrical sojourn, even making a brief appearance in a one-off performance of Hamlet at the Globe a couple of weeks ago while Rain Man was still in preview. And the crowds adore him, inside and outside the theatre. Every night.
http://i076.radikal.ru/0809/33/83995bc8ea7et.jpg

Источник

Интервью с Мэри Стокли :)
Rain woman
ISABEL JENSEN chats to former Walthamstow resident and actress Mary Stockley who is currently starring in the stage version of the 1988 Oscar winning film Rain Man

[взломанный сайт]  Kissing a Hollywood heart throb three nights a week may not sound like hard work, but that’s exactly what one lucky actress and former Walthamstow resident is doing and she’s getting paid for it.

Mary Stockley is appearing at the prestigious Apollo Theatre in London’s glittering West End in a stage adaptation of Rain Man, alongside Hollywood hunk Josh Hartnett.

A consumate professional, Mary is much more interested in discussing the play than talking about kissing Hartnett, skillfully evading my fourth question on the subject.

She laughs: “Its awful! I can’t bear it, seriously though, it is a job and he’s been great to work with. All the cast are incredibly talented.”

Following her training at the National Youth Music Theatre, Mary has graced several large productions, including Anything Goes, Oliver and Shakespeare’s Love’s Labours Lost.

Although she has since moved away from Walthamstow she remains “very fond” of the area.

Rain Man tells the story of Charlie Babbitt (Hartnett), a self-centred hustler and his discovery and subsequent relationship with his elder brother Raymond, who is autisitc and has been kept hidden in institutions for the majority of his life.

Charlie discovers Raymond has an incredible gift, like a human calculator he is able to calculate hundreds of sums, and help his wayward brother save his business.

Along the way Charlie discovers several important lessons on the nature of love, family and loyalty.

Fans of the original 1988 film starring Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman may be disappointed, as the entire show has been “re-imagined” in a modern day setting, although according to Mary the basic themes and human frailties are still on show for all to see.

She said: “People that love the film will certainly enjoy the show, but it’s not the same, but is still as powerful as it is on the screen.”

Describing her character Susan, Charlie Babbitt’s (much better) half as a “genuine, fun, morally sound and passionate” antidote to his self-centred egomaniac - Susan is the one who brings the hotshot to task for his treatment of his autistic brother.

The Hoffman role is played by Adam Godley, whose many credits include turns in the recent film adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Elizabeth: The Golden Age and X-Files: I Want To Believe.

Rain Man runs at Apollo Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue London, W1V 7HD until December 20. To book tickets call 0844 412 4658 or visit apollo-theatre.co.uk

Источник

Угу...  :mad:

Ещё одна статья... http://doodoo.ru/smiles/wo/expect.gif   
Josh Hartnett's West End wash-out
Josh Hartnett hasn't been well. The star of the films Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down couldn't manage the Wednesday matinee this week.

But he did muster a gallop for Tuesday and Wednesday night in this competent but underwhelming staging of the 1989 movie which starred Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman.

Even allowing for Hartnett's being under the weather, though, the film about an egotistical car hustler and his autistic brother doesn't make much of a play.

Not even Terry Johnson, who adapted The Graduate for the stage, can make it fizz. The story doesn't benefit from being performed live and, as a road movie, it gains nothing from being anchored to a stage.
http://s45.radikal.ru/i108/0809/16/3aadaf9adc58.jpg
And this despite Jonathan Fensom's cunning design of shifting locations with flats acting like camera shutters. The play has little to say about autism, too.

Like the film, it romanticises the isolating condition as a form of genius, and the autistic character of Raymond (which Hoffman played in the film) serves mostly as the long-lost inner child of Hartnett's soulless brother, Charlie (Cruise's role).

More dubiously, Raymond is used to supply comedy in a world where he thinks his underpants belong to Calvin Klein.
The purpose of the production is as a star vehicle for Hartnett, and he is a powerful actor. He has the full measure of his character's cynical egotism. His eyes are two hooded pools of darkness that make him appear deep as well as butch.

But given that he doesn't even have to react much to his father's death, it's not the most demanding of parts. It's a bit like watching Lewis Hamilton revving a Skoda.

Hartnett's character is instead overshadowed by his newly discovered brother, Raymond. With his doleful eyes and goofy ears (neither a feature of autism), Adam Godley elaborates Raymond's internal anguish with buckled hands, and only once looks anyone in the eye.

Godley gives a studied, but not mannered, performance that justly wins him the loudest whoops at the end.

Verdict: Josh Hartnett reined in by autism drama
Источник

Отзывы на спектакль "Человек дождя" все лучше и интереснее ! УРА!!!  http://i048.radikal.ru/0803/3d/92599657e398.gif   http://i048.radikal.ru/0803/3d/92599657e398.gif   http://i048.radikal.ru/0803/3d/92599657e398.gif 

Amersham actor becomes Rain Man
STEPPING into the shoes of Dustin Hoffman might be cause enough for panic in some actors, but not Adam Godley.

The Amersham-born performer is currently starring as autistic Raymond Babbitt in the West End version of Rain Man, a role made famous in the original 1988 film by Hoffman, who won an Academy Award for best actor.
Adam stars with Hollywood actor Josh Hartnett, who last month made his London stage debut with his portrayal of Raymond’s self-obsessed brother, Charlie, played by Tom Cruise in the film.

But all this mention of A-list names has done little to dissuade Adam from taking on what is undoubtedly a challenging role.

If anything, the Olivier Award nominated actor, who has also secured film roles in Nanny McPhee, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and Love Actually, has embarked on his new project with relish.

“Dustin Hoffman is my hero and actually it’s thrilling to be working on this role,” says Adam, who grew up in Chorleywood, but now lives permanently in Los Angeles. “I’ve played lots of parts by famous actors and they did their thing, and I do mine. When I’m playing Raymond, it’s not in my head at all that Hoffman did this as well. It just doesn’t figure.”

The 44-year-old is equally adamant that “what we are doing on stage is not the film”. He adds: “I think after a few minutes the audience forgets the movie and experiences our version of it. Of course, there are still all those iconic moments from the film, but it’s the story that’s the interesting thing, not how closely we’ve mimicked the screen version.

"Judging by how audiences have received us so far, it’s undeniable that it works. Their response has been amazing.”

Based on the original screenplay by Barry Morrow and Ronald Bass, and directed by Terry Johnson, Rain Man revolves around Adam’s character, Raymond, an autistic who has spent most of his adult life hidden away in an institution, but who is also blessed with a genius for remembering numbers.

Unaware of his existence until his father dies, brother Charlie tracks Raymond down and attempts to use his number-crunching talents for his own ends. But their meeting actually turns out to be a true life-changing experience for both men.

Adam adds: “They are two brothers who have become disconnected, but as the story progresses they rediscover that bond. It’s a highly powerful and emotional story.”

Although never having worked together before, Adam tells me he had an “instant rapport” with his co-star, Josh Hartnett.

He says of the Pearl Harbor actor: “We have a very similar approach to rehearsals and work and we’ve formed a real bond, which translates well on to the stage.

"The chemistry was always important for this play and we’ve been very fortunate that it just works with us.” He adds: “Josh is very inspiring to work with, and he’s a fantastic actor – that’s the bottom line.”

Adam’s latest venture comes in a long line of successes on the stage, as well as the silver screen. He has twice been nominated for the Laurence Olivier Award, for his roles in Cleo, Camping, Emmanuelle, and Dick, and later in Mouth to Mouth.

He also won the Theatre World Award for his stint in the Broadway version of Noel Coward’s Private Lives. In recent years, Adam has turned his attention to film and secured roles in, among many others, Son of Rambow and The X Files.

“I’ve been very fortunate to be working and doing a job I love,” he reflects. The multi-talented actor tells me he first fell in love with the stage when he was nine years old, when every Saturday morning he would “religiously” travel off to a drama group in Stanmore. By the time he was a student at Rickmansworth School, Adam knew where his future career lay.

He openly tells me: “I wasn’t brilliantly happy at school, and in fact I found it hard to fit in. I wasn’t academic or sporty, but drama club was where I felt most confident. I thought I could do a good job when I was up on stage.”

Never looking back, Adam says he will draw upon his years of experience to help him through possibly one of his most challenging, yet satisfying, roles to date.

“The thing I feel most is an emotional responsibility to portray this character, who has autism, both accurately and respectfully,” explains Adam, who visited a centre in Surrey during his research to meet people with autism.

“My intention is not to exploit the condition, but to show how someone can be wired differently.”

Rain Man, starring Josh Hartnett and Adam Godley, runs at the Apollo Theatre, London, until Saturday, December 20. Details: 0844 412 4658 or wwwrainmanonstage.com
Источник

:flag:  :flag:  :flag: И ещё один замечательный отзыв , с довольно подробным описанием некоторых сцен спектакля. Кто в ближайшее время собирается в Лондон посмотреть спектакль , может не читать !   :glasses:
Reviewing Rain Man
30.09.2008г.
With a cast and creative team that have kept the press in ink and paper for the past few months, Show and Stay® went to find out what all the fuss was about. Rain Man; best left as a film or theatrical masterpiece?

Nestled between the Lyric and the Gielgud, the faces of Josh Hartnett and Adam Godley adorn the front of the Apollo theatre; announcing the arrival of Rain Man, beacons to the swarms of tourists buzzing around Piccadilly Circus.

Fighting through the gaggle of young and well-dressed women loitering outside the theatre and in the foyer, I made my way to the auditorium. The Apollo is an intimate theatre spread across 4 tiers. Ornate cherubs and gilded mouldings decorate the walls, off-set by the ruby red chairs. The curtain is up, three busy desks stand abandoned. Papers are strewn haphazardly amongst pencils, phones and empty cups; a scene of quiet chaos.

Music starts and the stage is plunged into darkness. When the lights are abruptly brought back they reveal Josh Hartnett centre-stage, animatedly chattering on his hands-free device. A young woman sits to his left busily calming a client over the phone. So this is Charlie Babbit and his less than scrupulous car dealership.
t is amidst this cacophony that Charlie receives the call regarding his father's death. His arrogance is masked, if what briefly, by shock. A flurry of activity ensues as they arrange the details of his trip to his father's home. Charlie's stoic girlfriend Susan, played by Mary Stockley, is to join him for the journey and with that the stage moves seamlessly to the next scene. Punctuated by dimming lights and spots on the characters in question, side flats slide silently into various positions forming a false proscenium and denoting a change in location. The design by Jonathan Fensom is inspired, each location punctuated with sets and props worthy of a Hollywood film. The hotel room in Las Vegas is a particular stroke of genius and comes complete with a breathtaking panoramic view that is slowly revealed to the audience. In fact this unveiling creates a real sense of vertigo, no mean feat when sat on ground level, row F of the Apollo Theatre.

Confronted with stacks of boxes and a vast Gothic-looking door, it is evident that we are in the Babbit household. Nervously pacing, Charlie is quizzed about his childhood as Susan tries to piece together any family information she can prise out of him. It is here we first hear of his father's love for his rose bushes and the 1948 Buick convertible that was the envy of Charlie during his youth. Interrupted by the family lawyer, Susan is discarded to "water the roses" whilst Charlie hears of his inheritance. Much to his dismay (and believe me when I say his language painted a pretty filthy picture) Charlie learns that his father's $3 million fortune is to be left to an unnamed beneficiary and that he is to get only the Buick and custody of the roses.

Angered by his apparent lack of inheritance, Charlie seeks confirmation from family-friend Dr Bruener (Colin Stinton). It is within the walls of the Walbrook Institute that Charlie learns of, and meets, his brother and beneficiary to their father's fortune, Raymond, played by Adam Godley. It is from this point that Charlie hatches a scheme to kidnap his brother in an attempt to get his hands on at least half the money.

Based on real-life savant Kim Peek, Raymond Babbit is severely autistic and Godley portrays this vastly misunderstood condition with poise, clarity and grace. He quite literally steals the show from his very first entrance, creating an instant empathy that takes a film several thousand frames to produce. Godley's very physical performance is the complete antidote to Hartnett's focused vocal performance. Hartnett speaks with such rapidity whilst Godley commands attention with his precise phrasing, a ying to Hartnett's yang. The chemistry between the two leading men is tangible and vastly stronger than that of Hartnett and Stockley.

Although Hartnett has received a mixed response from critics, his performance was solid. His stilted manner and poignant pauses were more directorial choices rather than not committing to the moment and emphasised the nuances of Charlie that are far easier to capture on film.

By the close of Act One the audience have been treated to the naked torso of Josh Hartnett (which drew an audible gasp from every lady in the audience) as well as the blossoming relationship between the two brothers. Susan, fed up of Charlie's apparent disregard for his brother's condition, has returned home, leaving the two to continue their journey across America alone. Just before the curtain drops we hear a little more of the Babbit family history and begin to understand just why Raymond was moved to an institution.
Act Two picks up right where the first left off, following the brothers to Las Vegas where Charlie convinces Raymond to help him cheat at the casino and Raymond learns to dance. For those who don't know the story I won't reveal much more, only to say that the moment Raymond and Charlie dance together is one of the most poignant of the production and a real pivotal moment for their relationship, a mark to how close they have become.

One thing that is abundantly clear about this production is the pride and passion the cast have for the story. Dan Gordon has updated the script for the twentieth century, with sporadic nods to recent cultural events and people. Hartnett and Godley make for an interesting coupling, working well and bouncing off each other appropriately in the comical moments in the play, delivered with expert timing.

So Rain Man; best left as a film or theatrical masterpiece. A true masterpiece in my opinion and a production I will definitely be going back to see as much as I can during its time in London. I urge you to see this play and I defy anyone that is not blown away by the sheer majesty of Adam Godley's performance and touched by the intimate relationship between him and Hartnett.

Please note that due to the content of this production and excessive swearing children under the age of 5 will not be permitted in the auditorium. Show and Stay would recommend Rain Man to anyone aged 15 and over.

Источник

Людмила написал(а):

Кто в ближайшее время собирается в Лондон посмотреть спектакль , может не читать !

Ну мало ли...  http://i031.radikal.ru/0803/b6/6394d6c18a2b.gif  Надо же примерно знать, что там к чему?

Miaow написал(а):

Ну мало ли...  Надо же примерно знать, что там к чему?

Miaow! Будем с нетерпением ждать твой отзыв!!! http://i004.radikal.ru/0803/40/e481ad1cd36c.gif

Нашла страничку"Человек дождя" получает удивительные отзывы" с цитатами из рецензий , но точную ссылку дать не получается((((поэтому просто копирую :
Rain Man receives amazing reviews
“Josh Hartnett’s riveting performance…as charismatic on stage as screen” - Evening Standard

* * * * “a masterly performance” - Adam Godley - Daily Telegraph

* * * * “One leaves practically walking on air” - Time Out

“Adam Godley is wonderful” - Independent on Sunday

“funny…touching…simply unforgettable” - The Times

“Godley is a fine actor” - Guardian

“Godley’s Raymond is impressive” - Metro

“profoundly moving” - Daily Express

“a deeply emotional performance” - Daily Express

“hits all the right emotional buttons” - Whatsonstage.com

“Adam Godley is outstanding” - London Lite

* * * * Hartnett dominates the stage” - Sunday Times

“breathtakingly beautiful” - Sunday Times

* * * * “Terry Johnson directs this intelligent and life-enhancing production with aplomb” - Sunday Telegraph

“Godley’s stunning performance, guaranteed tears as well as laughter” - Sunday Telegraph

“Certainly the best straight play I've seen for a long time”. - Paul Phear - Magic Radio

“Sexy, brilliant, funny.... Josh Hartnett steals the show” - Robin Burke – Virgin Radio

“A sharp, sexy and witty West End debut for Josh Hartnett” - Robin Burke – Virgin Radio

“Josh Hartnett is brilliant. The best west end show I've seen in years” - Robin Burke - Virgin Radio

“The best show in London's West End. You must see Rainman” - Robin Burke - Virgin Radio

Date posted: 29 Sep 2008

Источник : http://londontheatredirect.com

http://londontheatredirect.com/information/ltdItem.asp?lngID=246&lngCategory=1&datItem=Mon Sep 29 00:00:00 UTC 0100 2008

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/vishenka/l_daisy.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/vishenka/l_daisy.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/vishenka/l_daisy.gif

Афиша
http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0810/fe/0bb5349d0f1c.jpg
Взяла здесь

Как же я люблю спектакль "Человек дождя"!!!! http://i031.radikal.ru/0803/ec/2e08a4b84563.gif   Считаю его одним из самых грандиозных событий этого года!!! Столько статей, информации, фотографий, видео и интервью о Джоше не было со времен "Перл Харбора"!!! (не будем о библиотеке, ладно? http://i049.radikal.ru/0803/d9/780e3da1d856.gif  )

Сегодня появилось ещё одно интервью о спектакле с Адамом Годли. Очень замечательное интервью. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good.gif  Полностью прочитать его можно  ЗДЕСЬ!!!
Из интервью :
Hollywood heart-throb, Josh Hartnett, is appearing alongside Godley in Rain Man, although Hartnett is an experienced screen actor he has less experience on the stage than his highly experienced co-star. Godley seems genuinely impressed with the speed at which Hartnett has taken to acting for a live audience; "Josh is coping brilliantly, he is a really fabulous actor". Godley seems acutely aware of just how much scrutiny Rain Man and its cast are under. He expresses genuine admiration for Harnett coming to London and taking on the challenge of a West End debut under "the full glare of publicity".

Людмила написал(а):

Считаю его одним из самых грандиозных событий этого года!!!

http://i006.radikal.ru/0803/4e/854b339ce11b.gif   [взломанный сайт]  Согласна полностью! Это что-то совсем новое в карьере Джоша...

Людмила нашла видео с рекламным роликом спектакля, смотрим:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYw3R_uSB2s&feature=user[/youtube]

Miaow написал(а):

Людмила нашла видео с рекламным роликом спектакля, смотрим:

спасиб! Адам Голдли так хорошо о Джошике отзывается  :cool:  :love:

ну хоть кусочек спектакля бы показали  :'(

Miaow написал(а):

Людмила нашла видео с рекламным роликом спектакля, смотрим

Кто может рассказать о чем Джош говорит))))) плиз!!!

soleil написал(а):

Кто может рассказать о чем Джош говорит))))) плиз!!!

Если вкратце и своими словами (ОЧЕНЬ вкратце), то:

Джош: Для нас было важно, чтобы люди забыли свои впечатления от фильма и составили впечатления о нашей истории. Джоша и Адама.

Адам: Он такой хороший актер. Так приятно находится рядом с ним. Так приятно видеть его на сцене. Он прекрасный сценический актер. И у меня к нему нет никаких притензий, только уважение.

Дальше все говорят о том, что боялись, что в сравнении с фильмом постановка могла их разочаровать, но все наоборот - пьеса фантастическая, и подбор исполнителей фантастический (типа никто бы не смог настолько хорошо сыграть, как данный состав), история очень забавная, очень трогательная...

Джош: Я наслаждаюсь. Да, я действительно наслаждаюсь. Прекрасный состав актеров, и вообще вся команда мне нравится (режиссер, сценарист и т.п.). Я думаю, что мы создали что-то такое, чем можно гордиться. И это важно. И аудитория в восторге...

tatie написал(а):

Я наслаждаюсь. Да, я действительно наслаждаюсь.

Здорово!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Еще бы посмотреть хоть глазком..........))))))

tatie написал(а):

пьеса фантастическая, и подбор исполнителей фантастический

не сомневаюсь )))))
tatie
Огромное спасибо!!!!!!!!!!  http://i024.radikal.ru/0803/8e/a14bc5087ff7.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/victory.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/victory.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/victory.gif

Miaow написал(а):

Людмила нашла видео с рекламным роликом спектакля

спасибки!  http://i048.radikal.ru/0803/3d/92599657e398.gif 

tatie написал(а):

Адам: Он такой хороший актер. Так приятно находится рядом с ним. Так приятно видеть его на сцене. Он прекрасный сценический актер. И у меня к нему нет никаких притензий, только уважение.

а мы и не сомневались!  [взломанный сайт] 

tatie

спасибо за перевод!  http://i032.radikal.ru/0803/10/52db2316bd13.gif 

а партнерша так на него смотрит.. прям глаз не отводит..  [взломанный сайт]

Кира написал(а):

а партнерша так на него смотрит.. прям глаз не отводит..

Это точно)))) я тоже заметила))) теперь так и будет рядом тереться))))

Отредактировано soleil (2008-10-10 01:59:30)

а кстати партнершей кто нить интересовался??? что за фрукт...  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/girl_witch.gif он ведь частенько у нас в партнерш влюбляется!  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/rpg/butcher.gif

soleil написал(а):

Это точно)))) я тоже заметила))) теперь так и будет рядом тереться))))

вот тото и оно...  [взломанный сайт]

Кира написал(а):

он ведь частенько у нас в партнерш влюбляется!

нет!!!! нам такого не надо((((

soleil написал(а):

нет!!!! нам такого не надо((((

Нам то не надо, а Джошу?  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sorry.gif  Но он вроде в своих последних интервью говорит о том, что сейчас как раз ищет серьезные отношения, я не думаю, что она подойдет...

tatie написал(а):

что сейчас как раз ищет серьезные отношения

ага классно ищет... по клубам с алкоголичками в обнимку!  http://i045.radikal.ru/0803/04/e6c607ec9852.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/drinks.gif   странновато...  http://i012.radikal.ru/0803/a1/cf832100d81e.gif

Кира написал(а):

ага классно ищет... по клубам с алкоголичками в обнимку!

Да нет, это он уже запивал горе после того, как не нашел в библиотеке!!!  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif  Так, чувствую, нас скоро вырежут из этой темы... В "дикие".

Кира написал(а):

а партнерша так на него смотрит.. прям глаз не отводит..

Я обратила внимание... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/rpg/butcher.gif  "синдром ломки" ей обеспечен 100%

Кира написал(а):

а кстати партнершей кто нить интересовался??? что за фрукт..

была статья  на предыдущей странице :
Здесь
   надо поискать  информацию о Мэри Стокли))) может она замужем

Людмила написал(а):

Я обратила внимание...   "синдром ломки" ей обеспечен 100%

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/madhouse/girl_hospital.gif  точно!!!!

Людмила написал(а):

была статья  на предыдущей странице

спасибо, но я англ. не знаю!  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/girl_cray.gif 

Людмила написал(а):

надо поискать  информацию о Мэри Стокли))) может она замужем

ха!!! ну что что замужем! я вот тоже замужем 2 года была- сходила с подругой на ее корпоративку и вот... опять замуж собираюсь!  http://i012.radikal.ru/0803/a1/cf832100d81e.gif

Людмила написал(а):

надо поискать  информацию о Мэри Стокли

что то нет про нее нифигатушки- нашла только фильмы с ее участием!  http://i018.radikal.ru/0803/89/bdcfa76d44df.gif

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Человек дождя (Спектакль) / Rain Man (Performance)