Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Девушка заходит в бар / Girl Walks Into a Bar

Девушка заходит в бар / Girl Walks Into a Bar

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 154

Alexis Bledel Completes “Girl Walks Into a Bar”

September 25, 2010 By arieanna 9 Comments

Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore on Gilmore Girls) recently completed work on movie Girl Walks Into a Bar, which somehow managed to keep off the radar in terms of casting news early on!

According to the production company’s release , the film “follows a series of characters in interlocking stories taking place in ten different bars during the course of one evening in Los Angeles.” The cast includes gangsters, exotic dancers and con-artists.

“Girl Walks Into a Bar” connects a group of apparent strangers over one night across 10 bars throughout Los Angeles. Zachary Quinto stars as a dentist who teams up with a feisty would-be assassin (Carla Gugino) to put the final touches on the plan to kill his wife. Once he makes a play for the assassin’s payment, he unknowingly sets off a chain of events that fuels a cross-town journey through the many lounges, bars, strip clubs and the occasional nudist ping pong club scattered across Los Angeles.

Though a film, Girl Walks Into a Bar was created *exclusively* for the Web. It’s the first major motion picture to be Web-only. The film will be free to watch.

The cast includes Zachary Quinto, Danny DeVito, Josh Hartnett, Rosario Dawson, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Aaron Tveit, Robert Forster, Amber Valletta, Gil Bellows, Kevin Zegers, Michelle Ryan and Xander Berkeley.

Alexis Bledel will play an exotic dancer. In another twist of connectedness, the film’s music is by Grant Lee Phillips (The Stars Hollow Troubadour on Gilmore Girls).

...становится всё интригующе....
                 ....интересные точки локализации выбраны....
                                ....надеюсь Джош не будет играть в пинг—понг....http://www.gilmorenews.com/uploads/2010/09/QY98LCU7QX_Alexis-Bledel_Bikini21.jpg

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-09-29 02:27:11)

Michelle Ryan learns some raunchy moves for latest role as stripper
EastEnders actress-turned Hollywood star Michelle Ryan prepared for her role as a stripper in her new movie Girl Walks Into A Bar by taking lessons in raunchy moves.

‘I took up pole dancing in LA and it was brilliant fun,’ the 26-year-old told me at the Art Attack Women For Women International charity auction.

‘As a Brit you’re so reserved, but if you let go it’s liberating.

'I play a stripper, but didn’t have to reveal anything!’

Michelle, who stars alongside Josh Hartnett, has enjoyed a meteoric rise since leaving Albert Square.

She landed the Bionic Woman TV series role and is tipped to be Wonder Woman.

She stays grounded by dating someone who is not in the industry.

‘He has a normal job but I’m not telling you his name,’ she teases.

‘When we met it was one of those rare times where things fitted into place.’

Источник

В трех словах:
Мишель Райан учит танцы для исполнения роли стриптизерши в фильме "Девушка заходит в бар"

Людмила написал(а):

стриптизерши в фильме "Девушка заходит в бар

http://www.terra.com.br/istoegente/270/fotos/mundo_01.jpg 
.....эт шота типа эта.... :D
....вот он с ней и закрутил,вернулся в Миннеаnолис ......и Софа соwла с ума от ревноти......

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-10-20 20:46:39)

tentrah написал(а):

вот он с ней и закрутил,вернулся в Миннеаnолис

она помоему тоже на Софу похожа))))) смысл шило на мыло :huh:  :D

Светулька написал(а):

на Софу похожа

...ну не скажи—эта всё имеет при себе....
....не tо, шо  ta....http://beautifulguys1.free.fr/images/jh49.jpg

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-10-20 20:56:25)

Carla Gugino on 'Sucker Punch'

Carla Gugino on her role in director Zack Snyder's fantasy epic, 'Sucker Punch'.
by Fred Topel
Nov 01, 2010

Carla Gugino: Oh good, well I’m glad about that. It’s definitely an area I like to explore again because it is a visual medium. I think maybe also because I do a lot of stage and up there, if you’re uncomfortable in your body or you’re not owning the space, it’s really evident. There’s another cool movie, Girl Walks Into a Bar, that Sebastian Guttierez also wrote and directed that’s going to be the first feature film ever made for the internet, ever actually launched on the internet. It came about because a couple producers ended up seeing Elektra Luxx and saying, “Can you do that for the internet? Kind of an episodic nature of things.” It’s got Zach Quinto, myself, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Danny DeVito, Rosario Dawson and Josh Hartnett, just a bunch of really great people in it. Just as you were talking about Elektra Luxx, it made me think of that because it’s something that’s really exciting right now. I was thinking of the juxtaposition of all these things. This movie has much more money to work with and is so cool but Zach’s nature is so independent spirite

Этоssylka

tentrah написал(а):

Girl Walks Into a Bar

Когда уже нам фильм покажут? Грозились в октябре 2010!!!  http://i045.radikal.ru/0803/f7/ad0481197383.gif 
И- тишина... :confused:

ssylka

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-11-05 20:31:19)

tentrah написал(а):

ssylka

у меня бесконечный поток блокировок от антивируса.
кому удалось скачать? отзовитесь

удача написал(а):

у меня бесконечный поток блокировок от антивируса.кому удалось скачать?

...нужно еще где—то поискать...
....у меня требует регистрацию....
....в tou tube есть крохотный отрывок...
....но .....даже не знаю....может" однофамилец"....

tentrah написал(а):

но .....даже не знаю....может" однофамилец

я полазила по сети - кажется ещё нигде ни одного отзыва. никто не видел. следовательно не было и премьерыю
хотя все треккеры забиты платными ссылками на этот фильм. но я не склонна верить.

удача написал(а):

кому удалось скачать? отзовитесь

Отзываюсь)) Развод. И, та же ерунда:

удача написал(а):

бесконечный поток блокировок от антивируса.

удача написал(а):

все треккеры забиты платными ссылками на этот фильм

Все ждут.  http://i045.radikal.ru/0803/f7/ad0481197383.gif

È proprio un momento d’oro per Rosario Dawson. L’attrice di origine portoricana sta per invadere le sale con il film d’azione Unstoppable-Fuori controllo (in uscita il 12 novembre), dove recita accanto a Denzel Washington e Chris Pine, e poi sarà tra i protagonisti di due commedie: The Zookeeper (con Sylvester Stallone e Adam Sandler) e Girls walk into the bar (con Josh Hartnett e Alexis Bledel).http://blog.panorama.it/culturaesocieta/files/2010/11/rosario-dawson-2-large.jpg

...ждут выхода фильмов....Это ssylka

О, Розарио... Очаровательна!  :flirt:

Also on March 11th is a movie called "Girl Walks Into a Bar," which we did with YouTube. It will be the first feature film ever to sort of premiere online with Rosario Dawson and Josh Harnett, Danny DeVito, Emmanuelle Chriqui and myself. A really great group of people. We shot it in 11 days, so it was really cool.

http://i005.radikal.ru/0803/b1/441500ec38e6.gif  Премьера 11 марта. Как понимаю.

Verte написал(а):

Премьера 11 марта. Как понимаю.

Verte!
Спасибо за хорошие новости!  :cool:
Gugino:  That's on March 11th and also on March 11th is a movie called "Girl Walks Into a Bar," which we did with YouTube. It will be the first feature film ever to sort of premiere online with Rosario Dawson and Josh Harnett, Danny DeVito, Emmanuelle Chriqui and myself. A really great group of people. We shot it in 11 days, so it was really cool.
Карла Гуджино в интервью от 14 января тоже назвала эту дату.
Здесь

и мы ждем.....
http://doodoo.ru/smiles/wo/expect.gif 

Carla Gugino Day: March 11, 2011! http://community.livejournal.com/carla_ … 11803.html
9 minuti fa via web

"Girl Walks Into a Bar" will be released for free on YouTube - March 11, 2011! Gil Bellows, Zachary Quinto, Michelle Ryan, Amber Valletta
11 minuti fa via web

"Girl Walks Into a Bar" will be released for free on YouTube - March 11, 2011! With Danny DeVito, R. Forster, Josh Hartnett, Alexis Bledel.
12 minuti fa via web

tentrah написал(а):

Carla Gugino Day: March 11, 2011!

Перевод, правда на скорую руку. Не все по теме, ну да ладно.
День Карлы Гуджино
Почему 'Carla Gugino Day'? Потому что в этот день вышли в свет "Elektra Luxx" и "Girl Walks Into a Bar".
В Elektra Luxx снимались Carla Gugino, Timothy Olyphant, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Adrianne Palicki, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Malin Akerman, Kathleen Quinlan, Vincent Kartheiser, Isabella Gutierrez, Lucy Punch, Justin Kirk and Marley Shelton.
2011 Elektra Luxx
Краткий обзор: Недавно ушедшая из индустрии  взрослых фильмов суперзвезда  Elektra Luxx (Carla Gugino) беременна от бывшей рок звезды Nick Chapel.  Она пытается (свести концы с концами / покончить со встречами)  преподавая  в общественном колледже полового / сексуального воспитания, направленного на домохозяек, когда фигура из ее прошлого  - стюардесса Cora (Marley Shelton) предлагает ей сделку.  В обмен на песни из последних записей Nick Chapel (краденые) ), все из которых об  Elektra , Сora  необходимо, чтобы  Elektra соблазнила ее жениха . Elektra неохотно соглашается  на эту услугу, тем самым приводя в действие ряд событий , которые встретят ее лицом к лицу с детективами , секс блоггерами , эмоционально - неуравновешенными соседями и самой  Virgin Mary (Дева Мария ))), как она борется с перспективой материнства пытается стать a person of substance (tries to become a person of substance).
Он (фильм, по идее) выйдет сперва в Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Boston и возможно в  Austin и тогда мы надеемся расширить его оттуда.

В Girl Walks Into a Bar снимались Carla Gugino, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Rosario Dawson, Danny DeVito, Robert Forster, Josh Hartnett, Alexis Bledel, Gil Bellows, Zachary Quinto, Kevin Zegers, Michelle Ryan and Amber Valletta.

Краткий обзор:  «Girl Walks Into a Bar»  соединяет группу незнакомцев, на протяжении ночи в 10 барах Лос Анджелеса .  Zachary Quinto играет роль дантиста , который встречается и сотрудничает с энергичным потенциальным убийцей (Carla Gugino) , дабы завершить последние штрихи  в плане по убийству своей жены. Как только он устраивает убийце оплачиваемую игру, он неосознанно  приводит в действие  цепь событий, которые полны путешествий по городу через многие залы, бары, стриптиз-клубы и случайный нудистский  пинг-понг клуб ( 0_о ), разбросанные по всему Лос – Анджелесу.  По пути мы знакомимся с серией своеобразных персонажей, от гангстеров (Danny DeVito) до экзотических танцоров  (Emmanuelle Chriqui, Alexis Bledel), от бывших зэков (Robert Forster) до копов  (Josh Hartnett, Gil Bellows), случайной гардеробщицы  (with the odd hatcheck girl)(Rosario Dawson) и бармена (Amber Valletta), все они добавлены в полной мере.

Гуджино говорит:  «GIRL WALKS INTO A BAR» будет выпущен, бесплатно, на YouTube - как первый полнометражный  кинофильм  голливудского качества, кинофильм выйдет  исключительно on – line . Ожидайте  много от  facebooking, twittering, and whatchamacallit вирусного видео новостного характера.  Вещь, для распространения слова - как новая модель распределения для инди-фильма проходит испытания.

Оу! и пока я не забыл – трейлер для обоих фильмов будет выпущен на следующей неделе.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ждем трейлер!  http://i048.radikal.ru/0803/3d/92599657e398.gif

Людмила написал(а):

трейлер для обоих фильмов будет выпущен на следующей неделе.

это радует))))))))))))))
спасибо Людмила)) :love:

2011 SXSW Film Fest Announces Full Line-Up
Source: SXSW
February 2, 2011

The 2011 South by Southwest (SXSW) Film Conference and Fest has already announced some of the movies premiering during the festival's run of March 11 and March 19, including Duncan Jones' Source Code as the Opening Night film and other highlights including Greg Mottola's Paul, starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, and Jodie Foster's Super, Tom McCarthy's Win Win and Takashi Miike's 13 Assassins. Sebastian Guttierez will be making his third SXSW appearance in a row with his new movie Girl Walks into a Bar, once again starring Carla Gugino. Joe Swanberg is also back with Silver Bullets, having just premiered his movie Uncle Kent at Sundance. As usual, the festival also ties into the better-known music festival with rock docs and concert films about the Foo Fighters, Le Tigre, composer Michael Nyman, the popular British indie label Creation Records (responsible for the likes of My Bloody Valentine, Primal Scream and more) and even a documentary about South by Southwest itself!

SXSW: Catherine Hardwicke's 'Red Riding Hood' Among Fest's Feature Line-up - The Hollywood Reporter Risky Business
South by Southwest Festival Features Single-Focus Films - New York Times
SXSW Film Festival Announces 2011 Features Lineup - /Film

1 to 2 hours old
2011 SXSW Film Fest Announces Full Line-Up - Coming Soon

The 2011 South by Southwest (SXSW) Film Conference and Festival, taking place March 11–19, 2011 in Austin, TX, has announced its feature films lineup. From the official press release:

The South by Southwest (SXSW) Film Conference and Festival is thrilled to announce the features lineup for this year’s Festival, March 11 – 19, 2011 in Austin, Texas. The 2011 lineup continues the SXSW tradition of tapping into the cultural zeitgeist, highlighting emerging talent and breakthrough performances and supporting first-time filmmakers. The Midnighters and SXFantastic feature sections, along with the short film program, will be announced next week.Это ssylka

....а Джош на фесту не поедет, или как....

Отредактировано tentrah (2011-02-03 00:27:51)

По ссылочке кадр из фильма:
http://s50.radikal.ru/i130/1102/4c/539b2bcb1381.jpg
“Girl Walks Into A Bar”
Cranking out movies as often as we change underwear, Sebastian Gutierrez reteams with his longtime lady friend Carla Gugino (”Women In Trouble,” “Elektra Luxx”) for a comedy that follows a group of apparent strangers in interlocking stories taking place in 10 different bars during the course of one evening in Los Angeles. Zachary Quinto, Danny DeVito, Josh Hartnett and Rosario Dawson round out the cast.

tentrah написал(а):

The 2011 South by Southwest (SXSW) Film Conference and Fest has already announced some of the movies premiering during the festival's run of March 11 and March 19

Фестиваль! Техас, Остин, с 11 по 19 марта! Ура!  :flag:  Премьера теперь точно состоится!!!  http://i048.radikal.ru/0803/3d/92599657e398.gif

Добавила новость на Главную   :)

В марте, на фестивале SXSW-2011 (South by Southwest Film Conference and Festival) состоится долгожданная премьера фильма «Девушка заходит в бар», в котором Джош Хартнетт исполнил одну из главных ролей. Фильм снят совместно с компанией YouTube. Это первый полнометражный фильм, премьера которого состоится в режиме Он-лайн в интернете. В фильме также снимались Закари Куинто, Денни Де Вито, Розарио Доусон, Карла Гуджино, Эммануэль Шрики, Эмбер Валлетта.

Ten lives, one night
"(" Girl Walks Into a Bar ") is a comedy where the lives of many cross at night"

http://i013.radikal.ru/1102/6f/9c1692205505.jpg
After working with major Hollywood studios, where 40 people can participate in a script, a process that can last at least four years, excluding the alien that ends up being the final proposal for the writer, director and the rest of team, the Venezuelan Sebastian Gutierrez has taken a break in recent years and has opted for the independent film, "where the result looks a little closer to the original idea."

When figured as a writer for The Eye (2008), adaptation of the original text of the Pang brothers, reported: "When I give credit to me and ask me how I feel, I have to admit, a little weird. But that never teaches judging a Hollywood screenwriter simply seeing his name in the credits. It happened the same with Gothika, where I have the single claim of the script, but most of the dialogue and large parts of the plot were changed by other people. "

In this regard, the director of Judas Kiss (1998), She Creature (2001) and Rise (2007), and screenwriter of Snakes on board (2006) is now given the pleasure of working at home with their proposed projects where authorship is longer present. This has happened with Women in Trouble (2009) and Elektra Luxx (2010) where it was surrounded by friends and family to enjoy movies.

On March 11, physically and virtually opens its new production, titled Girl Walks Into a Bar, where Gutierrez reunites with his wife, actress Carla Gugino, accompanied by figures such as Zachary Quinto, Josh Hartnett and even Danny DeVito, on says: "He is a character of those who treats everyone the same way and is adored by all. Fully magnetic, hilarious and full of stories. Just do not very high."

There are ten stories that take place during one night in bars in Los Angeles, the director defined as "a comedy where the lives of many characters intertwine in a single night. It's criminal and police, with touches of Elmore Leonard and Robert Altman. "

Women in trouble a day in the lives of ten women apparently dissimilar. Gutierrez says his new movie that relates to the idea of making a film divided into 10 chapters with the intention of premiering on the Internet.
"If it shows in 10 chapters, with a wedge at the end of each episode, the film can be given free to the public," he said.

So Girl Walks Into a Bar to debut at the festival both physically South B.
and Southwest, Austin, Texas, and online, for free.
Later, with services like iTunes and Netflix, will remain available to the public.
"I think the world is becoming smaller," said Gutierrez.

Hollywood between two sides

The filmmaker has a particular view of what happens in the Hollywood industry.

"There are more than ever a rich class and poor. The rich produce all special effects movies based on cartoons, remakes and so on. The lower class is more humane to make films but suffers badly from a lack of distribution. Internet and Video services like Netflix or On Demand could solve the problem.

The good news is that there remains a large audience wanting to see movies, what happens is that you have to find now with more dedication.

Before the film was an experience for everyone, now is a kind of underground movement, where fans meet and share discoveries, "he says.   :flag:
Источник

Источник

Людмила написал(а):

Ten lives, one night
"(" Girl Walks Into a Bar ") is a comedy where the lives of many cross at night"

http://i049.radikal.ru/0803/d9/780e3da1d856.gif  Я когда-нибудь сдохну от счастья с этим фильмом. Джошик  и Розария вместе.... Ыыыыы..

Людмила написал(а):

Ten lives, one night

.....красотищщщщщщщщщщаааааааа...... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/give_heart.gif   http://i047.radikal.ru/0803/1a/4154104f0113.gif 
.....пасипки,Людмила..... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/give_rose.gif

GIRL WALKS INTO A BAR Official Trailer
Da: ShangrilaEnt | 07 febbraio 2011  | 254 visualizzazioni
Among the talented cast bringing the characters onto the screen in GIRL WALKS INTO A BAR are Carla Gugino (Faster, Watchmen), Zachary Quinto (Star Trek, "Heroes"), Danny DeVito (Get Shorty, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"), Josh Hartnett (Thirty Days of Night, Pearl Harbor), Rosario Dawson (Unstoppable, Grindhouse), Emmanuelle Chriqui ("Entourage", You Don't Mess with the Zohan), Aaron Tveit (Ghost Town, "Law and Order: SVU"), Academy Award® nominee Robert Forster (Jackie Brown), Amber Valletta (Hitch), Gil Bellows ("Flash Forward," The Shawshank Red

iskala tut
smotret' tut

Отредактировано tentrah (2011-02-17 22:46:18)

Verte написал(а):

Я когда-нибудь сдохну от счастья с этим фильмом. Джошик  и Розария вместе....

скажем так... почему то актриса вызвала у меня отвращение
...мне её рот совсем не понравился...вот там где она орет во всю глотку.
и как пара они мне тоже не понравились в ролике

tentrah

спасибо за трейлер. наконец дождались.
и скажу для себя ужасную крамольную вещь - Джош мне в нем не нравится. он не сексуальный, хотя по интриге какбы подразумевается...
ну понятно - нам показали меньше всего самого интересного..но мне не понравилось. странно...все актеры выглядят круто, сексуально и красиво. нарезка динамичная и веселая

вот я нарезала скринов
это в общем почти все кадры с Джошей, 70 штук размер 1920х 1080... понятное дело кидаю в спойлер

http://s39.radikal.ru/i083/1102/ee/f16b87edf449.jpg
http://s11.radikal.ru/i183/1102/75/4653d5749ac6.jpg
http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1102/cb/52252406f35c.jpg
http://s014.radikal.ru/i326/1102/ad/3689bc8a2855.jpg
http://i004.radikal.ru/1102/cb/b9e22191bbe4.jpg

Свернутый текст

http://s008.radikal.ru/i304/1102/43/7f8ac79335fa.jpg
http://s53.radikal.ru/i139/1102/cc/4a61d03b6f04.jpg
http://s009.radikal.ru/i309/1102/6d/c926cc951980.jpg
http://i023.radikal.ru/1102/fe/8dcf2bf70f9b.jpg
http://i031.radikal.ru/1102/21/1928a784214c.jpg
http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1102/3a/c14fbf516ebd.jpg
http://s012.radikal.ru/i321/1102/f4/ee1e2e5d31c6.jpg
http://s40.radikal.ru/i089/1102/5f/f0d3e60267bb.jpg
http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1102/66/b2177616369f.jpg
http://s008.radikal.ru/i303/1102/b6/c56438f47b5c.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1102/86/a037024559d4.jpg
http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/1102/f6/eedcc3d41e91.jpg
http://i057.radikal.ru/1102/07/7fcaa330bfa7.jpg
http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/1102/12/7abf3ff45c97.jpg
http://s007.radikal.ru/i301/1102/f2/a1ec0d72d1d4.jpg
http://s003.radikal.ru/i202/1102/49/98aee958a6a0.jpg
http://s57.radikal.ru/i157/1102/5d/b6b7e428c0f7.jpg
http://i050.radikal.ru/1102/a1/4a0be506e81f.jpg
http://s11.radikal.ru/i183/1102/75/4653d5749ac6.jpg
http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1102/c5/f122fa9d9ef9.jpg
http://i038.radikal.ru/1102/76/94771926fa65.jpg
http://s55.radikal.ru/i150/1102/da/ff1bfc6fe5f2.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1102/18/93f02040947d.jpg
http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1102/5c/28dd39e960cf.jpg
http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/1102/8f/512a0bf7bc58.jpg
http://i042.radikal.ru/1102/3c/ef456a8a0138.jpg
http://i019.radikal.ru/1102/e0/3ba5fc5783a5.jpg
http://i016.radikal.ru/1102/07/14a06f5fb6cb.jpg
http://s60.radikal.ru/i167/1102/77/39e27fbf61fb.jpg
http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/1102/3f/d5816028a0d4.jpg
http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/1102/6b/d637031fee9f.jpg
http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1102/ad/98b2d46a6a09.jpg
http://s56.radikal.ru/i151/1102/83/0ff13e369de1.jpg
http://i056.radikal.ru/1102/5a/a5abf62f1423.jpg
http://s55.radikal.ru/i147/1102/44/2ecc3a5b5595.jpg
http://s009.radikal.ru/i307/1102/fb/23b800de8775.jpg
http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/1102/80/991195a6017f.jpg
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1102/a8/9c0c8ba16e6d.jpg
http://i043.radikal.ru/1102/21/55863875dd8d.jpg
http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/1102/91/2eed81953b7c.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1102/e1/73925e66566c.jpg
http://i006.radikal.ru/1102/d1/66b597856d82.jpg
http://s015.radikal.ru/i331/1102/eb/190cdf888fa9.jpg
http://i053.radikal.ru/1102/20/b5944cded85d.jpg
http://s007.radikal.ru/i302/1102/16/272d255a57e6.jpg
http://i031.radikal.ru/1102/c5/ffb3ef7ba720.jpg
http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/1102/b7/85bc443c6189.jpg
http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1102/12/ba5642b48e90.jpg
http://i023.radikal.ru/1102/3f/a5e66d43ff4f.jpg
http://s52.radikal.ru/i136/1102/79/6ee6b073753b.jpg
http://s59.radikal.ru/i164/1102/b1/4d38499d3104.jpg
http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/1102/dc/664575b76852.jpg
http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1102/cb/52252406f35c.jpg
http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1102/08/7b056d6283fc.jpg
http://s013.radikal.ru/i324/1102/e8/9e6f5fd62a02.jpg
http://i001.radikal.ru/1102/26/43582c2acb94.jpg
http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/1102/7c/4318f1b6f8bd.jpg
http://i011.radikal.ru/1102/e8/0b4fd40704f4.jpg
http://i030.radikal.ru/1102/6e/cf4af439d062.jpg
http://s010.radikal.ru/i313/1102/2a/421ee886a477.jpg
http://i033.radikal.ru/1102/05/79dca60fb41a.jpg
http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1102/79/6d911a9dafe2.jpg
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1102/33/60911ef452bc.jpg
http://s010.radikal.ru/i312/1102/59/08a115817e8f.jpg
http://s014.radikal.ru/i326/1102/ad/3689bc8a2855.jpg
http://i004.radikal.ru/1102/cb/b9e22191bbe4.jpg
http://s40.radikal.ru/i088/1102/29/a022a737ea90.jpg

tentrah написал(а):

скажем так... почему то актриса вызвала у меня отвращение

поддерживаю, вульгарная бабенка. вот Карла Гуджино - другое дело, красивая женщина

tentrah написал(а):

Джош мне в нем не нравится. он не сексуальный, хотя по интриге какбы подразумевается...

его "подпортили" специально, чтоб не затмил собой весь фильм http://i047.radikal.ru/0803/1a/4154104f0113.gif

удача написал(а):

вот я нарезала скринов

....спасибо.... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/vishenka/l_daisy.gif

удача написал(а):

он не сексуальный

...подавленый...тяжело ему....нет легкости.....может стиль непривычный,цвет,свет...

удача написал(а):

...мне её рот совсем не понравился...

....ыыыыыыыы....мечта мущщщщщинок....

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Девушка заходит в бар / Girl Walks Into a Bar