Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Между станциями / Stuck Between Stations

Между станциями / Stuck Between Stations

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 68

http://i068.radikal.ru/1011/fa/dfedc360d5aa.jpg

Иногда лучшая ночь вашей жизни выпадает на самое неподходящее время.

год 2011

страна США

режиссер Брэйди Кирнан

в ролях

Сэм Розен
Зои Листер Джонс
Джош Хартнетт
Майкл Империоли
Надя Дажани
Энни Энан
Алисса Жарковски
Йонг Хак Ким
Дэвид Таффорд
Брент Дойл 

сценарий Нат Беннетт, Сэм Розен

продюсер Тодд Кобери, Брэйди Кирнан, Спенсер Кирнан

оператор Бо Хакала

художник Бритни Вест

монтаж Сэм Хейн

жанр мелодрама, драма

о чем

“Между станциями” описывает жизнь Каспера - солдата, преследуемого ужасами войны, и Ребекки - интеллектуалки-выпускницы с неопределенными планами на будущее. Спустя десять лет после окончания средней школы, судьба неожиданно снова сводит их вместе в случайном туре по неизведанным уголкам Миннеаполиса. Вечерняя одиссея включает драку в баре, вечеринку в доме, цирк в стиле панк-рок, неожиданную кражу, дом, о владении которым Каспер и не подозревал, и набор странных персонажей, неожиданных союзников и неблагонадежных друзей.

трейлер

ссылки

Кинопоиск.Ру
IMDb.com

Начало обсуждения в новостях в теме Еще один проект Сэма Розена и Джоша Хартнетта?

хм..хачу посмотреть,простой фильм, видимо, о еще более простых вещах)
Джошка на кухне в майк белой-убило))) какой у него голос...мужской голос- мой фетиш))

Gagda написал(а):

хм..хачу посмотреть,простой фильм

Stuck Between Stations (2011)
by Brady Kiernan
with Sam Rosen, Zoe Lister Jones, Josh Hartnett, Michael Imperioli
Theatrical release date
2011-03-10

ssylka
    ...до весны....http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs212.ash2/47491_142843762421682_111701682202557_198093_7110870_n.jpghttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs412.snc4/47491_142843752421683_111701682202557_198090_3287594_n.jpg

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-09-29 03:22:12)

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1011/f9/e255b155c727.jpg

STUCK BETWEEN STATIONS: PROMO BROCHURE

Production company RKB Pictures calls on independent branding collective VSA Partners to promote the romantic drama Stuck Between Stations. The film, set to premiere in 2011, features Josh Hartnett and Michael Imperioli. VSA worked closely with director Brady Kiernan to create a brochure and movie poster for film festivals and other promotions. VSA Partners also collaborated with RKB Pictures to develop the film’s website.

Источник

Премьера фильма состоится в 2011 году на фестивале Сандэнс.  :flag:

2011 Sundance Predictions: Brady Kiernan's Stuck Between Stations
Anyone who reads the site, certainly already knows about Brady Kiernan's Stuck Between Stations - a film that looks like a contemporary "Before Sunrise" set in Minneapolis and will likely breakout at one or both fests that cater to American Indie films. Supported by IFP Filmmaker Labs, the film is a shoe-in for SXSW because of connections with actors Sam Rosen and Zoe Lister Jones (Breaking Upwards), but will count on Josh Hartnett's good standing in Park City to help with the in-roads. I'm not sure what the budget number was on Kiernan's low budget film, but it would be a good fit for somewhere between the NEXT and Dramatic Competition sections.

Casper (Rosen), a soldier who experienced the horrors of war, fell in love with Rebecca (Jones), a once-promising grad student who just killed her career. Althought they have known each other since elementary school, the two soon reconnect. They spend a night in the underbelly of Minneapolis talk through their hopes and dreams, and maybe becoming closer to one another.

* Producers: Todd Cobery and Spencer Kiernan

Источник

Хорошая новость для фильма "Между станциями"  :cool: Мировая премьера фильма намечена на 2011 год и состоится на Tribeca Film Festival.
Фестиваль пройдет в Нью Йорке с  20 апреля по 1 мая.
Stuck Between Stations, directed by Brady Kiernan, written by Nat Bennett and Sam Rosen. (USA) — World Premiere. Casper, a young soldier home on leave, has a chance run-in with his childhood crush, now a grad student coping with conflicts of her own. In one night, the two traverse a striking Minneapolis cityscape, growing closer but knowing they will inevitably have to part ways at dawn. Featuring standout performances by rising indie stars Zoe Lister-Jones and Sam Rosen, and supported by cameos from Josh Hartnett and Michael Imperioli, Stuck Between Stations is a touching and authentic snapshot of a generational zeitgeist.

Вся  программа фестиваля

Людмила написал(а):

Хорошая новость для фильма "Между станциями"   Мировая премьера фильма намечена на 2011 год и состоится на Tribeca Film Festival.

Разместим эту новость на сайте после 11-го марта. Пусть там пока повисит "Девушка заходит в бар" на первом месте))

Everydika написал(а):

так, вроде на сайте каждый день.. эту новость прощелкала o.O

Людмила написал(а):

Мировая премьера фильма намечена на 2011 год и состоится на Tribeca Film Festival.Фестиваль пройдет в Нью Йорке с  20 апреля по 1 мая.

неожиданно быстро, даж непрывычно :crazy:

Отредактировано Светулька (2011-03-11 11:57:43)

:D  А вот и дата премьеры!)

Stuck Between Stations, featuring a cameo from Josh Hartnett, will world premiere on April 22, 2011 at the 10th Tribecca Film Festival, New York, USA. Additionally the film will be screening on April 25th and April 28th, 2011.

Меньше месяца осталось ждать)))

Светулька написал(а):

так, вроде на сайте каждый день.. эту новость прощелкала

Verte написал(а):

April 25th and April 28th, 2011.

не волнуйтесь, премьера мимо нас не промчится)))
пару годков после фестиваля и фильм всплывет на каком-нить торренте. на китайском языке.

удача написал(а):

пару годков после фестиваля и фильм всплывет на каком-нить торренте. на китайском языке.

:D  Долой такой настрой))) Еще в этом году будет наш)))

Pumping up the Minnesota in MSPIFF

Perhaps Gilbert's biggest prize will be kept for the end. The closing night screening is "Stuck Between Stations" which she saw as a rough cut in the last year. It was shot in Minneapolis and stars Sam Rosen, Zoe Lister-Jones, Michael Imperioli and Josh Hartnett.

The program synopsis describes it thus: Thanks to a chance encounter, two former high school classmates have one night to experience what could've been if Casper (Sam Rosen) never enlisted in the fight overseas (Zoe Lister Jones plays the other half of this unexpected romance). Initially agreeing to keep their emotions from overcomplicating their rendezvous, nothing about their night turns out as they planned it. The stars, skyscrapers and an uncertain future loom large over their journey through the unsympathetic, urban landscape.

Gilbert hoped to get director Brady Kiernan to premier the film at MSPIFF, but then it got accepted for the Tribeca Film Festival where it will get its world premier on April 22nd. The May 5th screening in Minneapolis is described as a 'sneak peak.' No doubt it will sell out fast.

Источник

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

В Миннесоте подходит к завершению подготовка к  Minneapolis St Paul International Film Festival     http://www.mspfilmfest.org/2011/ , в программу которого включен  фильм "Между станциями".
Премьера фильма, как и обещалось, будет 22 апреля 2011, на Tribeca Film Festival  :)

STUCK BETWEEN STATIONS movie trailer and images for the Tribeca Film Festival release!
See the trailer and images from Stuck Between Stations.

Sam Rosen, Zoe Lister-Jones, Josh Hartnett and Michael Imperioli star in the Brady Kiernan-directed romantic drama, from the script by Rosen and Nat Bennett.

The film will premiere at the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival.

A love letter to the city of Minneapolis (where most of the filmmakers and cast hail from), Stuck Between Stations tells the story of two former high school classmates who reunite by chance and form an unexpected bond over the course of one night.
http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/1104/73/095bb443233f.jpg
More on Stuck Between Stations:

Casper, a young soldier home on leave, has a chance run-in with his childhood crush, now a grad student coping with conflicts of her own. In one night, the two traverse a striking Minneapolis cityscape, growing closer but knowing they will inevitably have to part ways at dawn. Featuring standout performances by rising indie stars Zoe Lister-Jones (BREAKING UPWARDS), and Sam Rosen (FOUR BOXES), and supported by Josh Hartnett and Michael Imperioli ("The Sopranos"), Stuck Between Stations is a touching and authentic snapshot of a generational zeitgeist. Making his feature directorial debut, Brady Kienan is a 2010 IFP Narrative Lab Fellow.

Источник+ трейлер

Отрывок из интервью
Stuck Between Stations: Brady Kiernan
Tribeca: What's the craziest thing (or "lightning strikes" moment) that happened during production? Something you just can’t believe happened—for better or worse?

Brady Kiernan: I’d say when Michael [Imperioli] and Josh [Hartnett] agreed to participate. We knew that would help push our project onto the next level, and getting to work with actors of their caliber was a dream come true.
Tribeca: What makes Stuck Between Stations a Tribeca must-see?

Brady Kiernan: Honestly, the performances of Sam Rosen and Zoe Lister-Jones make this a must see. They are both stars on the rise. All of our actors are so phenomenal—Michael Imperioli and Josh Hartnett are in smaller supporting roles, but are so great and not what you’d expect of them.

Интервью полностью

Exclusive: Poster For ‘Stuck Between Stations’ Starring Josh Hartnett & Michael Imperioli

The Tribeca Film Festival kicks off today and there should be plenty of options for those looking to get a break from the multiplex and a flavor of a little something different. Director Brady Kiernan will premiere his debut feature film “Stuck Between Stations” at the festival and we’ve got the poster for the film that, with it’s mix of big names and up-and-comers, should be one to get some attention this weekend.

Starring Zoe Lister-Jones (”Breaking Upwards”), Sam Rosen (”Four Boxes”), Josh Hartnett and Michael Imperioli the film follows a solider on home from leave who runs into his highschool crush and spends one night roaming Minneapolis with her. So a little flavor of “Before Sunrise”/”Before Sunset” perhaps? Guess we’ll have to wait and see but festivalgoers may want to put this one on their radar as they line up their schedules.

“Stuck Between Stations” will have it’s premiere Friday night with more screenings to follow. Hit the Tribeca site for times and locations. Check out the full poster and pics from the film after the jump.

@ThePlaylist
ThePlaylist
Exclusive: Poster For 'Stuck Between Stations' Starring Josh Hartnett & Michael Imperioli http://dlvr.it/P9GDy
19 minuti fa via dlvr.it

http://i046.radikal.ru/1104/ed/82e0163fe354.jpg

Отредактировано tentrah (2011-04-21 00:55:23)

tentrah написал(а):

Poster For ‘Stuck Between Stations’

оо прикольно)))) спасибо tentrah!

НОВОЕ
Интервью с Джошем Хартнеттом  к выходу фильма "Между станциями" + эксклюзивное видео.
   :flag:  :flag:  :flag: 

Josh Hartnett on his low profile, a return to movie stardom, and 'Stuck Between Stations' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Josh Hartnett was one of the hottest young heartthrobs of the earliest aughts, starring in big studio films like Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down. Recently, he’s retreated from the spotlight and has focused on quieter indie projects, and his supporting role in Stuck Between Stations, which will be screening this weekend at Tribeca, is no exception. The film follows Casper (Sam Rosen), a young soldier at home in Minneapolis on bereavement leave, who reconnects with his childhood crush Rebecca (Zoe Lister-Jones) over one memorable night. Hartnett plays Paddy, a neck-tattooed druggie who introduces the pair to an underground circus.

Calling all the way from the set of Singularity in India, Hartnett spoke to EW about Stuck Between Stations, future projects, and his readiness to return to being a movie star. Check out the interview, and an exclusive clip from Stations, below:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How did you become involved with Stuck Between Stations?

JOSH HARTNETT: Two of my best friends, Sam Rosen and Nat Bennett, wrote it. I can’t even tell you how quickly they put it together, but it seems like one day they’d planned to write the script together, and literally in a month, they told me they’d written a part for me and asked me to do it. I said absolutely. My part is kind of inspired by a friend of ours, also named Paddy, who we know from back in Minnesota and Brooklyn. I came in and did the role in two days.

There’s a lot about childhood nostalgia in Stuck Between Stations. Are there moments from the film that are based on things that happened in your lives in Minnesota?
A lot of the stories from the film are ones that have been floating around for a bit, and some of them were just made up, of course. Sam is a pretty nostalgic guy, and I think that Nat is prone to that as well. I live in New York now and have since I was 17, but I go back to Minnesota quite a bit, so I don’t feel all that nostalgic about the Twin Cities.

So it seems in the past few years you’ve been appearing in some smaller, lower profile projects.

Honestly, I guess if you looked at my CV, I’ve been doing independent movies since I started. I think that I kind of took a few steps back from Hollywood as soon as it all started to come my way because I wasn’t quite ready for the attention. I didn’t want to watch every word that I say. I wanted to develop naturally, so I just decided that being a quote-unquote “movie star” wasn’t for me at that point in my life, so I didn’t do many films for quite a few years. Over the last 10 or 11 years since I finished Black Hawk Down, I’ve only done a handful of films, and a lot of them have been ones that I’ve been involved with behind the scenes. Lately, I’ve been spending more time talking to people out in L.A. and kind of looking at different types of projects. Now I feel more comfortable with where I’m at. I’m 32 now, I’m not a kid anymore, and I’m not afraid of what people think of me, which is one of the major problems of having a bit of success in this industry when you’re young. You’re still developing, and you see with a lot of people that they kind of go off the deep end. I wasn’t going to allow that to happen to me, so I took a bunch of steps back.

What are some projects you have coming up?
I have a project coming out called Bunraku. I’m always trying to find something unique or a project that I can do something unique in. When the director has a vision for a piece that I’ve never heard before, and they can back that up with visuals and they talk a good game, I get really interested in the world that they’re trying to create. So Bunraku is quite a bizarre film. It has Woody Harrelson in it, and Kevin McKidd, Ron Perlman, Demi Moore, and Gackt Camui, a Japanese musician-megastar-slash-actor. It’s kind of a mix between the old Kurasawa samurai films, a bit of Sergio Leone westerns, some French new wave, in the form of Jean-Pierre Melville. It’s also set in this world where there are no guns, and the sets look like they’re made of papier machet or something, like folded up paper in a pop-up book. I get to do a lot of mixed martial arts, which I’ve never done before.
And after that?
I’m working on Singularity right now, here in India. It’s an epic film taking place in two different time periods — the 1700′s, where I play a Scottish captain in Bombay, and the other is in 2010, where I play a guy who finds a ring that dates back to the 18th century — and the stories intertwine in a beautiful way. The locations and the way it looks is absolutely spectacular — I’ve never seen anything like it. After this, there are a couple of things I might do: A little movie in New York, which I like to do, and then there’s a big ol’ thing in Hollywood, which I can’t really talk about yet. I’ve just been getting reinvigorated creatively, lately, which is nice.

Источник+ видео

Видео по ссылке в режиме только Джош.  :cool:  А его голос...ох  :love:

http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/1104/44/8e73e1cccc2f.jpg
http://i063.radikal.ru/1104/ee/6dbaa0a36a51.jpg
http://s50.radikal.ru/i127/1104/ed/c5703f9fb11c.jpg
http://s42.radikal.ru/i098/1104/1a/5f453dbe4a37.jpg
http://s003.radikal.ru/i202/1104/63/fdfc27c91a01.jpg
http://s003.radikal.ru/i201/1104/1e/0d0060857121.jpg
http://i052.radikal.ru/1104/0f/9dc5e4319042.jpg

Комментарий о фильме "Между станциями" с фестиваля Tribeca Film Festival
Commentary: Stuck Between Stations
Stuck Between Stations debuted this Friday evening at the TriBeCa film festival to an excited and receptive audience. Beautifully shot on RED cameras, the film is a nostalgic look at the transition between childhood and adulthood presented through the lives of two long-lost childhood “friends”.  After running into one another at a bar under somewhat unusual circumstances, Becky and Casper spend the night adventuring through Minneapolis, and talking. Their first conversation is stilted and childish. Becky does not recognize Casper when they see one another in the bar. Casper is elated to find the girl he idolized as a boy standing before him, but defensive in her overwhelming presence. One unlikely circumstance after another leads them into a night of wandering and talking: a circus party with acrobats (a cameo by Josh Hartnett gives them entre to this), a drop by performance in a bizarre public access television show, and an act of impromptu thievery. Watching Becky and Casper interact is much like watching seventh graders at a co-ed dance. Neither one is self possessed or confident. Like children, they verbally jab at one another, as they simultaneously hope for affection, comfort, and understanding. Though the film is gorgeously shot, its talk-centric plot is thin, and lacks the depth necessary to carry a film that is almost purely dialogue. At only one moment, does the dialogue turn away from the trite and into potentially interesting territory. Becky recounts a story that is shockingly painful and bodes further exploration. Unfortunately, her revelation is quickly introduced, then swept aside for more “talk”.  After this one potentially transcendent moment, Becky and Casper’s conversation swings right back to banality land, and ends there, wavering in between childhood and adulthood, much like its characters – bodily full grown, but spiritually unformed.

Источник

The Return of Josh Hartnett At Tribeca
Posted on April 26, 2011

A decade ago, Josh Hartnett was one of the hottest young heartthrobs of the new millenium, making a strong impression in big studio films like PEARL HARBOR and BLACK HAWK DOWN. Recently, he’s retreated from the spotlight and has focused on quieter indie projects. This week, he is back on the big screen as part of the Tribeca Film Festival in a supporting role in the drama STUCK BETWEEN STATIONS. The film tells the story of Casper (played by Sam Rosen), a young soldier at home in Minneapolis on bereavement leave, who reconnects with his childhood crush Rebecca (Zoe Lister-Jones) over one memorable night. Hartnett plays Paddy, a neck-tattooed druggie who introduces the pair to an underground circus. The film, a directorial debut for Brady Kiernan, has generated good buzz and may be one of the few titles that will leave the Festival with a distribution deal in its hip pocket.

Источник

Отзыв о фильме неплохой, но надоело, что все склоняют Джоша, цитирую: "ещё недавно он был одним из самых горячих сердцеедов нового тысячелетия и был занят в крупных голливудских проектах, а теперь он избегает внимания и снимается исключительно в инди-фильмах..."   :dontknow:

Отзыв о фильме, но больше о Джоше Хартнетте.  :cool:
Tribeca Film Festival: Stuck Between Stations

Last night Tim and I braved the rush line and squeaked our way into a Tribeca Film Festival screening.  Did you ever hit up the TFF when you lived here?  The actual tickets sell out pretty fast, so usually the only way to score a seat is to wait in the rush line 45 minutes before the screening starts and hope that a bunch of people with tickets don't show up.  It's always really tragic when they run out of rush slots and you're the next one in line.  Heartbreaking.

Thankfully, Tim and I got in right under the wire and snagged the last two spots available at the late screening of Stuck Between Stations...

First of all, what's up Josh Hartnett?  Nice to see you...

http://hartnett.ucoz.ru/_ph/355/2/742893357.jpg
Where have you been anyway?  I feel like I haven't seen you since that ill-advised cop/actor movie with Harrison Ford.  Hang on, let me google it....Oh right, there was that movie with Rose Byrne and the girl from Inglorious Basterds where Rose Byrne painted her face like a geisha and tried to terrorize you, but seriously, that was in like 2004.  What have you been doing with yourself?  A quick scan of imdb reveals that you've been doing basically four things:

1. A few short films in which you played yourself and which I strongly suspect were shot by your buddies.

2.  I Came After the Rain - a movie set in Hong Kong in which everyone in the cast and crew appears to be from Asia except you.

3.  Bunraku - a movie that sounds like it should have an all-Asian cast, but doesn't.

4.  A variety of indie films with impossibly film school-y titles (i.e. Girl Walks Into a Bar).

Regardless, it's good to see you back to doing what you do best: guy from Minnesota wearing a beanie.  Which, coincidentally could also be a good title for a sequel to Girl Walks Into a Bar.

At first, Stuck Between Stations wasn't doing much for me.  It was a bit slow and felt a little amateur-ish in the beginning.  Particularly the first scene, which was basically thirty seconds of a long, single camera shot of the two characters staring into each other's eyes and mumbling indie dialogue ("It's like, [sigh] what if tonight is all there is..." etc).  But after a while, things got rolling, the dialogue got better and the characters had a nice, easy chemistry together.  Mostly, I just love watching movies that are made with no money, by unknown people that actually have something to say.  There's something raw and exciting about them, like a kind of for-the-love-of-the-game passion that can't help but seep through.

That said, don't get me wrong.  I also love big, ridiculous blockbusters as much as the next person (T-minus 2 days until Fast Five).

xo,

Lindy

Отзыв о фильме с Variety.com. Положительный.  :cool:

Stuck Between Stations

An unlikely romance casts the initial spell in helmer Brady Kiernan's bohemian indie "Stuck Between Stations," which can be found somewhere on the spectrum between "Brief Encounter" and "Before Sunrise," all similarly charged portraits of erotic worlds colliding, melding and parting. But the magic is sustained by "Stations" two leads, abetted by the relentless naturalism of the dialogue that buoys almost the entire movie. Small release is possible, although the film could serve as a calling card for everyone involved.

Although the film opens in daylight -- Kiernan's use of DiChirico-style shadows is a mix of the lovely and the ominous -- it's a movie suited for night, with time more or less standing still in a nocturnal Minneapolis, where the action takes place.

Co-writer Sam Rosen is Casper, a soldier home from Iraq to attend the funeral of his father; Becky (Zoe Lister-Jones) is a graduate student of comparative literature whose department head has just discovered that Becky has been sleeping with her husband (Michael Imperioli). Her academic future is not bright; Casper is in a weird kind of mourning. They connect by chance when Casper confronts her friends in a bar and gets punched out. He lusted after Becky in high school, she barely knows his name. They connect, and a moonlit wandering commences.

It's a delicate tightrope Kiernan and Co. are walking, because "Stuck Between Stations" is, at its best, talk: The interplay between Becky and Casper is cautiously playful, funny and informed: They know enough about each other not to have to struggle for conversation, they're different enough to make it textured, wary enough to make it complicated. Real people may not be this glib and witty, but Rosen and Lister-Jones sell us on Casper and Becky nonetheless.

When Kiernan feels he has to mix things up, the movie can feel like it's spinning its wheels. Casper and Becky's visit to a public access TV station in the middle of the night seems forced, and the conflict that inevitably sprouts up between the two feels obligatory.

Kiernan uses split screen, to questionable effect; it's mostly a distraction from what he's already doing so well, which is often excruciatingly subtle in its meaning: Casper's soliloquy toward the end of the film, about his father, could be taken as a heartfelt confession about his mixed emotions, or as a total rationalization of his grief. Either way, it works.

Also good are Imperioli, as a college professor of dubious moral substance, and Josh Hartnett, as a sort-of-anarchist leader of a bike (as in bicycle) gang. A sequence with the gang that involves a circus is among the better efforts by Kiernan to open up the action.

Production values are mixed: Bo Hakala's camerawork is excellent, but some of the post-production decisions are questionable.

Источник

Вот и хочется радоваться за успех фильма, а не могу. Я плохая, да?    http://i005.radikal.ru/0803/b1/441500ec38e6.gif

Людмила написал(а):

НОВОЕ
Интервью с Джошем Хартнеттом  к выходу фильма "Между станциями"

Пост за 23 апреля, перевод.
Джош Хартнетт : в тени, как звезда кино, и в «Между станциями».

Джош Хартнетт был одним из самых горячих молодых актеров, играя в главных ролях в таких больших фильмах,  как «Перл Харбор» и «Падение Черного Ястреба». В последнее время он не привлекает к себе большого внимания и сосредоточился на более тихих инди-проектах, и его роль второго плана в фильме «Между станциями», который будет показан на этих выходных на Tribeca Film Festival, не является исключением. Фильм о  Каспере(Сэм Розен), молодом солдате, получившему увольнительную в связи со смертью отца, он встречает свою школьную несостоявшуюся страсть Ребекку(Зои Листер-Джонс), и остается с ней в течении одной незабываемой ночи. Хартнетт играет Пэдди, наркомана с татуировкой на шее, который приводит пару в подземный цирк.

Звоня по телефону из Индиии, Хартнетт говорил с EW о своей роли в «Между станциями», о съемках «Singularity» в Индии, о его готовности возвратиться к жизни кинозвезды.
Читайте интервью ниже:

Entertainment Weekly:  Как ты попал в фильм «Между станциями?

Джош Хартнетт: Двое из моих лучших друзей, Сэм Розен и Нэтт Беннетт, написали это. Я даже не могу сказать вам, как быстро они сделали это, но кажется, что в один прекрасный день они договорились написать сценарий вместе, и, буквально через месяц, они сказали мне, что написали роль для меня и попросили, чтобы я сделал это. Я сказал, абсолютно. (Любимое слово Джоша, мы знаем!  ;) Л.) Моя роль, отчасти вдохновлена одним нашим  другом, тоже по имени Пэдди, которого мы знали раньше в Миннесоте и Бруклине. Я согласился и сделал роль за два дня.

EW В «Между станциями» много о ностальгии детства. Есть ли моменты в фильме, которые основаны на том, что произошло в вашей жизни в Миннесоте?

JH Много историй в фильме – те, которые происходили рядом со мной раньше, и некоторые из них были придуманы, конечно. Сэм- симпатичный ностальгический парень, и я думаю, что Нэтт тоже склонен к этому . Я живу в Нью-Йорке теперь, с тех пор, как мне было 17 лет, но я возвращаюсь в Миннесоту довольно часто, таким образом, я не чувствую всей этой ностальгии о Городах-побратимах.

EW Так что, похоже, за последние несколько лет, ты стараешься держаться в тени.

JH Честно, я предполагаю, вы смотрели мое резюме, я делал независимые фильмы, так как  и хотел.  Я думаю, что я как бы сделал несколько шагов назад от Голливуда, как только все это началось, потому что я был не совсем готов к такому вниманию. Я не хотел видеть каждое слово, которое я говорю. Я хотел развиваться естественно, таким образом, я лишь решил, что быть"кинозвездой", это было не для меня в тот момент моей жизни, поэтому, я не делал многих фильмов в течение довольно многих лет. За прошлые 10 или 11 лет, после того, как я закончил «Черного ястреба», я сделал всего лишь несколько фильмов, и с некоторыми из них я был связан негласно. В последнее время я провел много времени в переговорах в Лос-Анджелесе, рассматривая различные типы проектов. Теперь я чувствую себя более комфортно. Мне 32 года теперь, я не ребенок больше, и я не боюсь того, что люди думают обо мне, и что является одной из больших проблем, для того, чтобы  иметь немного успеха в этой промышленности, когда вы молоды. Вы все еще развиваетесь, и вы видитесь с таким количеством людей, что можно утонуть в этом омуте. Я не собираюсь позволить этому случиться со мной, поэтому я сделал несколько шагов назад.

EW Какие проекты у вас в ближайшее время?

JH У меня есть выходящий проект, называется Бунраку. Я всегда пытаюсь найти что-то уникальное или проект, в котором я могу сделать нечто уникальное. Когда режиссер имеет видение роли, которое я никогда не слышал раньше, и они могут сделать это с визуальными эффектами и они говорят о хорошей игре, я действительно заинтересован миром, который они пытаются создать. Так, Бунраку- весьма причудливый фильм.  Вуди Харрельсон в нем, и Кевин МакКидд, Рон Перлман, Деми Мур, и Gackt Camui, японский музыкант-мегазвезда и актер. Это своего рода смесь между старыми  фильмами о самураях Курасавы, немного вестерна от Серджио Леоне, некоторые французские фильмы новой волны, например  Жан-Пьера Мельвиля. Это съемки о мире, где нет никакого оружия, и кадры выглядят, будто сделаны из папье-маше или чего-то такого, как сложенная бумага в книжке-игрушке. Я выполняю в нем много смешанных боевых искусств, которые я никогда раньше не делал.

EW И после этого?

JH Я работаю над «Singularity» прямо сейчас, здесь, в Индии. Это эпический фильм, действие происходит   в два различных периода времени– в 1700-х, где я играю шотландского капитана в Бомбее, а другой в 2010, где я играю парня, который находит кольцо, которое относится к18 веку- и истории переплетаются красивым способом. Местоположение и как это выглядит, являются абсолютно захватывающими- я никогда не видел ничего подобного.
  После этого, есть несколько вещей, что я могу сделать: маленький фильм в Нью-Йорке, который мне нравится делать, и затем, есть большой  «ПР»(ol’ thing- Л.) в Голливуде, о котором я ещё действительно не могу говорить. Я сейчас активизирован творчески, что, в последнее время приятно.

Людмила написал(а):

эксклюзивное видео.

спасибо! видео интересное. Джош с самокруткой))) клевый ежик на затылке, татухи на шее
такой жесткий и серьёзный...правда Сэм Розен в фрагменте был какой-то потеряный
смотреть на него было не интересно.
всё действие держал на себе Хартнетт. глаз неможна отвесть)))
спасибо!

Людмила написал(а):

Хартнетт говорил с EW о своей роли в «Между станциями», о съемках «Singularity» в Индии, о его готовности возвратиться к жизни кинозвезды.

Людмила - ты просто гений!
статья очень интересная.
если эти слова действительно принадлежат Джошу - значит к нему вернулась вера в себя в своей профессии.
такое чувство что кто-то его окрылил. он впервые сказал что больше не ребенок робеющий перед миром, что пристально следит за каждым его шагом. Джош и правда повзрослел. наверное научился немного уступать и мириться.
это переломный момент. наверное фильм удачен.
и кажется съемки с таким маститым коллективом в Индии тоже дали ему надежду и подхлестнуло желание и силы.
а ещё выход Девушка заходит в бар! ведь мы написали ему как мы любим и верим в него!
Джош - пора сниматься! Ты в самом расцвете сил!

Спасибо за интервью - очень интересное и положительное в плане высказываний Джоша. Мне нравится его нынешняя позиция, он кажется спокойным, уверенным, уравновешенным и самодостаточным. Это очень радует. Что до "Между станциями" - у меня мало доверия к этому фильму и явно Джоша там будет маловато, но поглядим... Может и правда получится неплохое инди-кино от людей, которым есть что сказать, но у которых нет денег (с))))

U.S. rights to drama “Stuck Between Stations” by Brady Kiernan have been picked up by Wreckin Hill Entertainment and NECA Films. The film, starring Sam Rosen (“The Oranges”), Zoe Lister-Jones (“Breaking Upwards”) along with Michael Imperioli (“The Sopranos”) and Josh Hartnett, will have a threatrical run starting November 4 in Brooklyn and Minneapolis.

:dontknow: Мож, все-таки увидим..
@

Verte написал(а):

will have a threatrical run starting November 4 in Brooklyn and Minneapolis.

ну, нам на показ в кино рассчитывать нечего, конечно. но раз там запустили, значит и двд выйдет, глядишь, и на торрентах появится...

Я чё то упустила, когда фильм выйдет?)

Алёнка написал(а):

Я чё то упустила, когда фильм выйдет?)

Официальная премьера заявлена была ещё на 22 апреля 2011, но только в родной Миннесоте премьерный показ состоялся.
Здесь пишут, что "Между станциями" представляли на фестивале TFF 2011 , есть покупатели на фильм, будем ждать.

November 11, 2011 12:30PM EST
Festival Pickup: Stuck Between Stations
Congratulations to Stuck Between Stations. The TFF 2011 film has been picked up for distribution by Wrekin Hill Entertainment in partnership with NECA Films.
Stuck Between Stations centers around Casper (Sam Rosen), a young soldier who serendipitously encounters his childhood crush, Rebecca (Zoe Lister-Jones), while home on bereavement leave from Afghanistan after the death of his father. Over the course of one night, these two find themselves trapped on a bittersweet rollercoaster of reconnecting and growing close, but plagued by the grey cloud of Casper's imminent return to war looming above them.

On November 4, Wrekin Hill began a limited theatrical release of Brady Kiernan's poignant film (also featuring Josh Hartnett and Michael Imperioli) at the ReRun Gastropub Theater in Brooklyn. Lionsgate is also planning to release the film on DVD and VOD in March 2012. The film (written by Nat Bennett and star Rosen), which beautifully showcases Minneapolis at night, will be returning to this twin city on December 16 for a limited theatrical release as well.

For more about Stuck Between Stations, visit the film's official website, and check out our interview with director Kiernan.
Источник

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Между станциями / Stuck Between Stations