Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Bunraku / Bunraku

Bunraku / Bunraku

Сообщений 511 страница 540 из 665

balletka написал(а):

Ну и, что сделали?

:D Я не специально)))

Verte написал(а):

Новое видео, и чуть-чуть новых сцен * и скринов соотвественно*

Спасибо!

balletka написал(а):

и я на эту лавочку...

http://doodoo.ru/smiles/wo/s22.gif с вами)))

Людмила написал(а):

Спасибо!

Не за что))

Появился в сети, еще один блог о фильме - >>. Пока не так много инфы, но наверно по ходу "дела", будет появляться что-нибудь вкусное)

Телефонное интервью с Джошем Хартнеттом о "Бунраку"  :flag:

Вorrowing its name from a 400-year-old art of Japanese puppetry, the fantasy drama Bunraku (available on VOD on September 1st and in theaters on September 30th) is about a mysterious drifter (Josh Hartnett) and a passionate young Japanese warrior named Yoshi (Gackt), that both arrive in a town that has been terrorized by extreme criminals. Each man is obsessed with his own separate mission, and are guided by the wisdom of The Bartender (Woody Harrelson), but they eventually join forces to bring down the corrupt Nicola (Ron Perlman), who is at the root of each of their problems. Set in a unique world of hyper-real colors and locations, and combining the themes of Samurai and Western films, it gives the story’s classic conflict a vitality and imagination that makes the dynamic fresh.

To promote the film’s release, Josh Hartnett did this exclusive phone interview with Collider, in which he talked about the visual presentation that the film’s director showed him before he agreed to take the role, how much fun he had developing the backstory for a character known only as The Drifter, how this is such a universal story because everybody wants someone to come in and save the day and change our lives for the better, and the importance of keeping his character’s emotions as real as possible in such a surreal setting. He also talked about how he quit the business for awhile so that he could decide the direction he wanted to take his career, choosing things that are unique in an attempt to break the mold, and how he just finished another film, Roland Joffe’s Singularity, that is an epic tale of an impossible love set across two time periods and continents. Check out what he had to say after the jump:

Question: How did you get involved with Bunraku?

JOSH HARTNETT: Guy Moshe, the director, came to New York, where I live most of the time, and brought a visual presentation, before he had me read the script. I was sold on his passion and his integrity. He only wanted to do the film a certain way. He’d been offered more money and a release date, for a different version of the film that wasn’t quite what he had intended, and he pulled out and decided to do it independently and his way. I always love somebody who has that sort of ambition and integrity.

That being said, I thought his actual vision was absurd and was going to be a ton of work. I wasn’t sure if he understood what he was getting into, but he assured me that he was and explained to me how he was going to do it. That involved working on two different sets at once, for most of the film, and working in excess of 16 to 18 hours a day, a lot of the time, for six days a week. It wasn’t an easy shoot for anybody, but he pretty much accomplished what he had set out to accomplish, and I think that that’s remarkable and really brave, these days.

Was it freeing to play a character that really has no name, or was it more of a challenge in developing his backstory?

HARTNETT: I found it a lot of fun to develop his backstory. The process began with the costume. I drove the costumer crazy. We spent umpteen hours together, working on the tiniest detail for things you’ll never see in the film. I was really just trying to get a sense of who he could be. When you’re given no backstory and no hint of what the backstory is, then you’re free to create. I spoke to Guy about it and we came up with some ideas. He had some very specific ideas, and we eventually came to this guy. He was fun to play because he’s just so dry and mysterious. The room for physical comedy with this character was pretty high. We shot a lot of sequences that were pretty funny. I think they got a little too goofy at times and took away from the tone of the film, so some of them were cut, but we got to leave in that he’s afraid of heights. It was fun.

This film tells a pretty classic tale of the stranger with a personal goal that ends up sucked into the struggle for greater justice. What do you think it is about that basic idea that makes it so universal for any setting or culture?

HARTNETT: We all want somebody to come in and save the day and change our lives for the better. And, we all have the sense that we’re not necessarily getting a fair shake from the people in charge. We all love the idea of simple justice, as well. It does cross cultures. The references that went into making this film were cross-cultural, like [Akira] Kurosawa, Melville and Sergio Leone, mixed with some American archetypes. The thing that struck me most about this film was that it reminded me a lot of Star Wars with a couple guys coming forward and saving the entire universe from the evil overlords who seem to have infinite power.

Because this world was so unreal, was it important to always keep the emotion and conviction of the characters as real as possible?

HARTNETT: I always find that I have to be emotionally on my character’s side, for it to be convincing. All the other actors felt the same way. I think Guy specifically wanted actors who would take their character’s dilemmas seriously, and then add a little bit of flair to them. I guess maybe Woody [Harrelson] could be considered an overtly comic actor, at times, but he has quite a bit of pathos in his characters. Kevin McKidd’s character is so disgustingly over-the-top. I love it. He’s such an underrated actor. I think he’s starting to get his due. He’s so talented, and plays such a great #2 in this film. It’s a thing that could have gone horribly wrong, if it wasn’t tended to correctly, and I think Guy had a real sense of what he wanted from everybody and wasn’t afraid to talk to them, when they were going in the wrong direction.

In the last few years, you’ve made some really interesting, daring and unexpected choices in the roles and films that you’ve done. Has that been intentional, on your part?

HARTNETT: Yeah, it’s been hyper-intentional. I quit for awhile because I wasn’t sure what direction I wanted to go in. I wasn’t really very interested in the business side of Hollywood. I lived in New York and I spent a lot of time with visual artists and musicians who don’t make money unless they’re making it on their own terms, and I think a lot of that rubbed off on me. I try to choose things that are going to be unique. I get bored with the same old film coming out, every weekend. It feels like it’s the same story, all the time, and the same visuals, and the characters’ dilemmas are remarkably similar. It’s always been the same. There are some films that really break the mold, and some films that don’t. I’ve been looking for films that break the mold a bit. For me, independent film has given me the opportunity to do that. I don’t really have the intimate relationships in Hollywood that some actors do, that can get something like Bunraku done at a big studio, so you do it independently. It’s more visceral that way. You can be very hands-on. It’s a lot of fun. I enjoy it.

Do you know what you’re going to be doing next?

HARTNETT: I just finished a film, called Singularity. It’s set in the late 1700′s in India, and 2020 in the States. It follows a love story, back in the 1700′s, that’s an epic journey across India with battles, and all that sort of stuff. And then, in the 21st Century, it has to do with the concept of reincarnation and if that’s possible. It follows this husband and wife who are wreck divers and find this treasure on this ship that might have something to do with the older part of the story. I play two different characters – the wreck driver in 2020, and this Scottish captain of the royal army in 1778. That was a really challenging, really interesting film as well. A lot of Indian actors are in the film, and Roland Joffe directed it.

Источник

Прошу помощи с переводом!!!

И ещё одно интервью!  :flag:

Josh Hartnett on 'Bunraku'

The Black Hawk Down star talks about his new action spectacular, his love of boxing and why he turned down Superman

31/08/2011

After making an early splash in films like Halloween: H20, The Faculty and The Virgin Suicides, Josh Hartnett settled into a respectable career balancing actor-friendly films like O and The Black Dahlia with bigger movies like Black Hawk Down and 30 Days of Night. His latest feature, Bunraku, is a dazzlingly inventive new action adventure from first time director Guy Moshe. Hartnett took some time to talk with CraveOnline about his role as a mysterious drifter in the strange new fantasy, his love of boxing and whether he prefers filming big budget spectaculars or rough-and-tumble indie films.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CraveOnline: “Boon-RAH-ku.” Am I pronouncing that right?

Josh Hartnett: That’s it, yeah.

CraveOnline:
Awesome. I’m off to a good start. You know, I’ve seen a lot of hyper-stylized movies that play off of genre archetypes before, but I’ve never quite seen anything like Bunraku. Is that how you were pitched the project? Were you shown all the unusual production design or were you just shown the script?

Josh Hartnett: Yeah, no, the production design and the style kind of came first. Guy Moshe, the director, asked me not to read the script until he’d had a conversation with me and explained what he was going for with the styling, and also his points of reference for the film. We shot this over three years ago, so it’s been a process getting it to the screen, and it’s not a huge budget film so Guy had limited resources to work with. And he understood that from the beginning, and he still thought that he could pull it off. He was incredibly ambitious, and he still is. And I respected that about him, so I was sold more on Guy’s potential than I was on the script itself.

CraveOnline: Did you like the script?

Josh Hartnett: I did. You know, it reminded me of Star Wars or Hidden Fortress. You know, little guys fighting the evil [overlords]… I thought it was a classic story. That being said, the dialogue’s not “classic” in any way. The characters, the archetypes, [and] where they were drawn from were different from your average script. I just found it to be a unique ride.

CraveOnline: I dug the movie, I’ve got to say. I was a big, big fan.

Josh Hartnett: Great!

CraveOnline: I didn’t know what to expect from watching the trailer. It seemed like it could just be all style, no substance, but the style was so unique. There’s this great shot I wanted to ask you about, where you character punches his way through a police station. But it plays out like a level from that old NES game Kung Fu Master, all side-scrolling.

Josh Hartnett: Yeah! Yeah!

CraveOnline:
First off, was that you in the shot? Because the camera is so far away…

Josh Hartnett: Of course!

CraveOnline: Okay! Good!

Josh Hartnett: We didn’t have the money for face-replacement or anything!

CraveOnline: Fair enough! Were you able to pull that off in one take, or was there “movie magic” involved in that?

Josh Hartnett: Oh no, that’s one take. We had a… No! Actually, that’s two takes. It’s two levels per take. […] But we only had like two hours to shoot that, so everything was hyper choreographed. We could have done the whole thing in one, no problem, [but] we could only build two levels [on the] set. So we’d just go back up to the top, then go back down. It was a lot of fun to shoot that, because everybody had to be incredibly in tune. And it was one of the last things we did, so all of us and the stunt cast were all very close. We could just look at each other know if in some way we’re going to f*** up, and if we’re going to f*** up [we could redo the take]. I think it works pretty seamlessly in the end.

CraveOnline: It is. It was really very cool. How many takes of that did you do? Was there one where it screwed up right at the end and everyone was shouting at you?

Josh Hartnett: We didn’t have time for that. This film was shot on such a tight budget for what Guy pulled off… Four or five sets were running simultaneously. There were always [different] crews working in different places. So we would shoot part of a sequence, and then we would run to another place and shoot more stuff while they set up a different shot, and then we’d go back and we’d go back and finish the other sequence. There was no down time between shots, so we didn’t have time to screw up. When the challenges were bad, we just had to live up to it or the movie was going to fail. That was it.

CraveOnline: Do you like that kind of run and gun style of filmmaking? You’ve worked on bigger movies, and I imagine you had… Well, let me put it this way: was Black Hawk Down that hectic?

Josh Hartnett: No, Black Hawk Down was quite leisurely. Yeah, I haven’t done… You know, for the last few years I’ve been doing a lot of independent films. I find that when you’re on set and everybody’s making the decisions right there, and if something needs to be changed it can be changed immediately, as opposed taking a couple of days to [run it by] the studio, you can get a lot more accomplished a lot more quickly. And I like that. I like to be able to just keep moving, because what’s the point? Because being on a film set – I’m sure you’ve been on a lot of film sets – it’s fun, but after a while you want to just get it done and go home, have a little vacation. Let’s shoot it while we’re here. It was a lot of fun. This film was kind of ideal because we never stopped filming. We just filmed straight through. We filmed six days a week, and we were filming up to eighteen hours a day, and we were constantly in the gym while we were filming. Because I’m not like a physical dynamo; I can’t do that stuff on a daily basis. I had to like work out to keep fit. [Laughs] So it was just all work all the time, and I got to know those guys really well and we had a good time. It was just great.

CraveOnline: I’m glad you brought up the physical stuff. You seem to find yourself in a fair number of boxing related movies, or at least where you seem to do a fair amount of boxing. Were you into that before your first…? I guess Black Dahlia would be the first movie of that kind for you.

Josh Hartnett: You know, it was my first boxing movie and my first time in the ring. And I, yeah, I got in the ring and I became immediately obsessed and I started watching a lot of boxing films of full fights, I started to kind of over train. I kind of hurt myself training a couple of times. I just found it so interesting. […] Really, the dynamics of fighting and how the best fighters are so intelligent, the way they pick apart their opponents, it’s like… The only thing I’ve ever found that’s similar, in a one-on-one way, is tennis. But that’s obviously not as close quarters. But I really enjoyed it. So yeah, after I did Black Dahlia I read Resurrecting the Champ, [and] I wanted to be involved in it. I liked the boxing world at this point. But this film had nothing to do with boxing for me. I was just interested in what a bizarre world Guy was trying to pull off.

CraveOnline: But you were in a lot of fight scenes, and I noticed that your style was so different from Gatz’s… You seemed to be able to kill people by punching them in the face.

Josh Hartnett:
I guess that’s what we’re trying to say. This guy throws such strong punches that he can… Guy [Moshe] had to come up with a supplement for guns. There are no guns in this world, so what is it that [The Drifter] can do? […] I like the way that he’s just a brawler. It was kind of fun.

CraveOnline:
On the internet, the ever-so-reliable internet, it’s been said that you were offered the role of Superman several times but you’ve turned it down. Is that true at all?

Josh Hartnett: I’ve been offered a lot of things that I’ve decided not to do. You know, I was growing up when Superman [came along]. I was 21 when I shot Pearl Harbor, and I had a lot of opportunities but I more wanted to figure out who I was as a man first, to figure out where I really wanted to go with my life. I wanted to grow up a bit more and figure out what mattered to me. So I did a lot of stuff, but I did things that were really interesting to me and my development.

Источник

Эксклюзивное интервью Джоша Хартнетта о "Бунраку"

За какое же браться в первую очередь??? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/madhouse/dash2.gif

Источник:
http://movies.about.com/od/bunraku/a/jo … unraku.htm

И, похоже, мы таки увидим фильм)))

Josh Hartnett Talks About 'Bunraku'

Josh Hartnett stars as The Drifter in writer/director Guy Moshe's action thriller Bunraku co-starring Gackt, Woody Harrelson, Ron Perlman, and Kevin McKidd. The Drifter is a mysterious stranger who's on a mission to take down the powerful Nicola (Perlman), a vicious crime boss who rules the city with the help of his evil henchmen. Mixing different genres (including old-school Westerns) and drawing inspiritation from Japanese puppet theatre, Bunraku takes audiences into a bizarre new world where guns no longer exist and where gangs rule the streets.

In support of Bunraku's release on Video on Demand on September 1st (followed by a theatrical release on September 30th), Josh Hartnett talked about being a part of such a unique project, Guy Moshe's vision, and tackling some very intense action scenes.
Exclusive Josh Hartnett Bunraku Interview

How does the final cut of the film compare to the vision you had in your head after seeing the script?

Josh Hartnett: "You know, I didn't know what to expect when I read the script. The script was secondary in the process of getting to know this movie because Guy came out to New York - Guy Moshe, the director - came up to New York and showed me kind of a pre-made digital mock-up of a few scenes. We talked about his references for the film far before I ever read the script. He asked me not to read it before he showed me all these visual things. It kind of reminded me of the way that Robert Rodriguez did Sin City. It was the visuals first, and then he tried to figure out what to do with the script."

"I really respected Guy's obvious enthusiasm and his excitement and his ability to push himself to the point that most people would kind of stand back and say, 'This may come across as totally absurd.' He just pushed through it. And I think he accomplished something that's unique and definitely something that other people aren't doing. I'm proud to be able to work with him on this."

"I read the script before I actually said yes, but the first thing I saw and the thing that stuck in my mind were the references he had. He referenced a lot of French new wave films and Kurosawa films, of course, and Sergio Leone films of course. And he was looking to do something that was kind of '60s-centric, you know, and yet he wanted to bring in new technology to create this world. The reason that I think that he titled it Bunraku is because he wanted it to be an obvious staged world that you're involved in. Do you know what Bunraku means?"

I do now, but I didn't before this film.

Josh Hartnett: "Okay. Well, puppeteers are onstage with these life-size puppets and they're performing melodramas and mysteries. It's a traditional Japanese form of theatre, and Guy wanted this to be just as far removed from reality, in that he's telling a parable. And it reminded me a lot when I read the script of something like Star Wars, actually, or Hidden Fortress - the Kurosawa film that Star Wars is based on. It has this sort of little guys versus an evil empire storyline and the little guys all band together in a hilarious way and are guided by a sage, in this case Woody Harrelson's part as the bartender. In Star Wars' case, the Obi-Wan Kenobi part with Alec Guinness. It had a lot of similarities to it."

Do you believe, knowing all the references that Guy was intending to work off of, that's what actually comes across on the screen?

Josh Hartnett: "You tell me."

I think so. I think he captured it.

Josh Hartnett: "Good. Being so close to it, I had certain expectations before I saw it. But I saw a lot of the visuals before we finished because they were cutting together these little short reels with music. You could kind of get a sense of how it's going to look and how it's going to feel."

"They talk about special effects all the time these days and how you can heighten things and create these fantastic superhero movies where some of the characters will do things that are just physically impossible at every turn. I liked that this was pretty much all the stunts, all the fight sequences, were in camera and that it was just the background that was heightened. It's more of an art piece, really, surrounding these spectacular fights than it is a CGI-infused over-the-top action films."

Your fight scenes look really brutal.

Josh Hartnett: [Laughing] "I was in pretty good shape."  :D

Was it difficult for you, because this is not the type of film you normally do?

Josh Hartnett: "I was getting a little fat before this film. [Laughing] But it whipped me right in shape. It was a challenge for me, for sure. Before I did this film I was sitting on my ass all the time and they made me go to the gym and learn some brutal fight moves. We had a good time - nobody really got hurt."

"We worked with these terrific stunt guys and they were all trained in MMA. They got me a month and a half before we started filming, and I mean the first day I couldn't do 20 sit-ups. I was not in good shape. They got me to quit smoking. I started really going to the gym three or four hours a day with them. You can see some of it, I'm sure, when the DVD comes out. I'm sure that they'll have some of the behind-the-scenes stuff. We just did a lot of choreographed training. It was not so much about being bulked up but being ready to do some pretty interesting moves."

Were there any mishaps during the action scenes?

Josh Hartnett: "The only time I really got hurt on this film was doing that jump from building to building. Obviously I wasn't jumping from building to building, but I was jumping quite a long ways to a pad. I was supposed to jump to a pad but I kind of leaped over the pad because I was playing a little game with the camera operators, seeing how close I could get to the actual camera. I think I did something to my hamstring and that swelled up, and then my sciatic nerve started to pinch. My whole left leg turned into a mess for about three months."

"But the training was just kind of stage choreography, really, combined with a lot of physical, twice a day physical training. But it was mostly focused on the choreography because everybody had to be doing it exactly right, especially for the sequence in the prison. I mean, it's a long, uncut sequence and the timing had to be correct. It had to be that way, and you don't spend five days doing it. I think we did that whole scene in like three hours or something. We just shot it really quickly. We didn't have a lot of time on this film. It's not a huge budget, so we had to make sure that our choreography was all pre-planned and worked out to the end."

Not only do they put you through a lot of physical stunts, but you also hold your body very differently in this movie. Was that something that just came with the character?

Josh Hartnett: "No. I mean, there are little tricks, you know? You can make the shoulders of your jacket too tight or you can wear a lot of heavy, restrictive garments. Or you can put some sort of pebble in your shoe which I think Dustin Hoffman did in Midnight Cowboy. You can do all sorts of things to give yourself physically a different demeanor. But with this, it just came organically through all the training and the fighting. His mentality is just so straight line; he doesn't beat around the bush, so I just wanted to be up front and center. He's not very sly. He's no-holds-barred."

I always find it really interesting when a character doesn't have a name. You're just known as 'The Drifter' in Bunraku. Did you, in your own mind, give him a name?

Josh Hartnett: "Harold. [Laughing] No, I didn't. I let him remain a mystery. Okay, so, we came up with this whole backstory which I don't want to give too much away because I don't want to spoil it, but it had a lot to do with his family being taken away from him and who he was raised by. And, what we decided is that he was raised by gypsies and he traveled a lot. All the while he had this idea in his mind that he was going to avenge his father's death and find out who he really is. But he got caught up in this training and this world...and maybe there was a little bit of fear. The idea that we had was that he was never really given a name - that he had a name as a young boy, but that he lost it over time in a sort of fantastical way. It's not meant to be strictly...obviously this movie doesn't even take place in the real world and I don't want to be Freudian."

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin McKidd Talks Bunraku

EXCLUSIVE: Josh Hartnett Talks Bunraku

Josh Hartnett discusses his role in Bunraku, working with this ensemble cast, future projects, and much more.

I have followed actor Josh Hartnett's career ever since the Halloween: H20 days for a couple of reasons. One is that we both hail from that frozen tundra of a state known as Minnesota, and two, he always makes intriguing choices as an actor from big-budget blockbusters like Pearl Harbor to indie's like Lucky Number Slevin and stylized genre fare like Sin City and 30 Days of Night. The actor's next project is the upcoming indie Bunraku, which will be available on VOD platforms September 1 before its theatrical release on September 30. Josh Hartnett stars as a mysterious unnamed drifter, who rolls into a town which has become terrorized by demons and other supernatural forces. I recently had the chance to speak with Josh Hartnett over the phone about this new movie. Here's what he had to say.

Can you talk about your initial reaction after reading such a unique script like this? Was anyone else attached to this when you were approached?

Josh Hartnett: Nobody else was involved except (director) Guy (Moshe), and I didn't read the script first, actually. I came up to New York and Guy showed me some drawings and artwork, some digital mock-ups, so I had a sense of what the visuals would be like before I read the script, which was helpful. I guess what sold me on the project, being the first guy involved, was that Guy was trying to pull off something I had never seen before. He had all the drive, the tenacity and the vision to pull it off. That being said, when we came to the first day of filming, I was still freaked out. It's such a bizarre world and you want to make sure it comes across well. There was so much to do, because we shot it in such a short period of time, that we couldn't really worry about anything for very long. We had to get in there and fight, literally.

It's based on this very old and obscure storytelling style, which the film is named after. Did you look into that at all as far as style goes?

Josh Hartnett: I don't think it literally resembles Bunraku puppetry, but it does have an artful style. The puppetry was developed to get people open to new space and reality so they can tell parables, melodramatic, comedic, parables. I think this film lets you off the hook in that way. It says, 'All right, this is not your typical world.' There are a lot of different rules. Yes, that's my opinion on how those two intertwine. I think as far as other films go, it was mainly influenced by films from the 60s, (Akira) Kurosawa's samurai films, (Sergio) Leone's westerns, Jean-Pierre Melville's New Wave films. I think a lot of that came into play when we were making this film.

You said you didn't have a lot of time to shoot this, but did you have a lot of time to go through fight training, or were you doing that on the set?

Josh Hartnett: No, we trained, because we didn't have time to screw up. We got to do a lot of preparation and choreography that had to be done quickly. We had to be as efficient as we could. A couple of months before we started filming, I started spending a lot of time with fight choreographer and a couple of the stunt guys. I was in great shape when Guy asked me to be in this film, so I had to work pretty hard to get there.

These fights are not your typical fight scenes you would see in an American or even a Hong Kong movie. There is a very unique style to them and they were a lot of fun to watch.

Josh Hartnett: Oh, yeah. I think a lot of time was spent trying to figure out how to make them deep and new.

This cast is interesting because you have Hollywood stars like yourself, Ron Perlman, Demi Moore, Woody Harrelson, and international stars like Gackt and Shun Sugata. Can you talk about what the vibe on the set was like, with this international cast?

Josh Hartnett: Yeah, the only person that I knew before we started filming was Demi. We had met through Bruce Willis who I did this movie called Lucky Number Slevin with. I had spent time hanging out with them and their brood. I was taken aback by how much fun everybody is. Woody is one of the easiest guys to get along with in the world. He's very well-respected and a very good actor, and he has great comedic timing. Ron, I have a lot of respect for. He's been in so many different kinds of films. He's just so underrated as an actor. I just want to see what he does. He was no disappointment. Kevin McKidd, I didn't know too much about. I had seen him in a few different films, but God, he just blew me away. He's just such a talented guy. Gackt, I had no sense of who he was or what he had accomplished. He's just tireless. We worked 18-hour days on this film, and he recorded an album at the same time. I don't know how he did it. Everybody who was surrounding us, the cast, were really on. They had to be, because, as I said before, we just didn't have a lot of time. We were shooting two sequences at a time, so yeah, we were very lucky with how this turned out.

Do you think those limitations actually helped the film though? Did it cause you to get more creative than you would have if you had a big studio behind you?

Josh Hartnett: Yeah, sometimes. Necessity is the mother of invention, and all that, but I can't say that we wouldn't want a little bit more time on this film, in certain points. We knew, coming in, that we were going to be under the gun and we just had to perform, we just had to do it. There was no choice. Sometimes we were shooting two of the biggest action sequences at the same. We'd shoot for an hour in one place and then bring the camera to another section of the studio to shoot this other sequences. You had to have all these choreographed scenes in your mind and you didn't want to end up going in the wrong direction and getting punched in the face. It was definitely challenging, but it was a lot of fun. Like I said, they were great people to work with, so it was fun going to work every day.

You have a new project coming up called Singularity which sounds very intriguing. Is there anything you can say about your character or the story of that project?

Josh Hartnett:Singularity I just wrapped, and I don't know what I'm going to do next quite yet. Singularity is based on a book which was originally published in India. It's a real guy, a Scottish guy, who, in the late 1700s, was stationed in India, near Mumbai, who found himself in the middle of a revolution, of sorts, between two different Indian kingdoms, and the Indian Trading Company, who was threatening to take over the country. It's a really interesting story, lots of sweeping romance and fight sequences. It's beautiful. It also has this element, set in 2020, where I play a wreck diver who finds this ring which has a connection to this other story, and there is a possibility of reincarnation which is brought up. It's a beautifully-written film and hopefully it will turn out really well. We just finished that and it hopefully it will come out next year, and I'm figuring out what I'm going to do next, if I do anything. I've been writing and directing a little bit, so I may go back to that, but I have no idea. For now I'm just enjoying August, the rest of the summer.

Excellent. Well, that's my time, Josh. Thank you so much for talking to me. I'm also a Minnesota-born guy as well.

Josh Hartnett: Oh, excellent. Are you up here now? The weather has been crazy.

Oh, no. I moved out to Hollywood about four years ago.

Josh Hartnett: Oh, all right. The weather's a bit more stable out there.

That's true. Well, thanks again, Josh.

Josh Hartnett: Great. Take care, man.

You can watch Josh Hartnett in Bunraku, which will be released on VOD formats on September 1, and in theaters on September 30.

Bunraku comes to theaters September 30th, 2011 and stars Woody Harrelson, Demi Moore, Josh Hartnett, Ron Perlman, Kevin McKidd, Jordi Mollà, Mark Ivanir, Gackt. The film is directed by Guy Moshe.

Убейте меня)))

Людмила,

спасибо!  :cool:
есть хоть чем заняться в ожидании.... По диагонали просмотрела, - Джош, конечно.....  :love:  :love:
распечатала, буду вечером читать, с чувством, с толком, с расстановкой...

Людмила http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/thank_you.gif Спасибо)))) тоже вечерком займусь прочтением)))

Людмила написал(а):

We shot this over three years ago

Кошмарики..3 года... Стока снимать. И столько же ждать...

Людмила написал(а):

First off, was that you in the shot? Because the camera is so far away…

оО Сам исполняет трюки? Похвально)

Людмила написал(а):

"We worked with these terrific stunt guys and they were all trained in MMA. They got me a month and a half before we started filming, and I mean the first day I couldn't do 20 sit-ups. I was not in good shape. They got me to quit smoking. I started really going to the gym three or four hours a day with them.

:D Ахахахаха. Хорошие ребята попались. И в форму привели, и курить бросить заставили)))

Людмила написал(а):

I think I did something to my hamstring and that swelled up, and then my sciatic nerve started to pinch. My whole left leg turned into a mess for about three months."

Ну, а вот и разгадка того, что случилось у него с ногой)Бедный Харт. :(

Людмила написал(а):

Harold. [Laughing]

Ахахахахаха.  :D

Людмила написал(а):

Woody is one of the easiest guys to get along with in the world. He's very well-respected and a very good actor, and he has great comedic timing. Ron, I have a lot of respect for. He's been in so many different kinds of films. He's just so underrated as an actor. I just want to see what he does. He was no disappointment. Kevin McKidd, I didn't know too much about. I had seen him in a few different films, but God, he just blew me away. He's just such a talented guy. Gackt, I had no sense of who he was or what he had accomplished. He's just tireless. We worked 18-hour days on this film, and he recorded an album at the same time.

Прально Джошик. Хороший тон, и положительные отзывы о всех, с кем работаешь - есть гуд)))

ого, скока букоф !00! ниасилю... кто еще чего-нить интересного тут вычитает - маякуйте))))))))))

Everydika написал(а):

кто еще чего-нить интересного тут вычитает - маякуйте))))))))))

:D  Учитывая, что во всех 4 интервью, одно и тоже... Я буду сильно удивленна, если там кто-то, что-то новое найдет)))

Verte написал(а):

и курить бросить заставили

бросить????.....  :'( совсем?....
ну, уж нет....
я так поняла - и так надеюсь, - что просто сократиться....

при условии, что мужчина не дымит, как паровоз, одну за другой... То для меня мало что есть сексуальнее сигареты в красивой руке красивого мужчины.......

поэтому пусть чуть-чуть, а?... всего несколько штучек в день....

Verte написал(а):

Хороший тон, и положительные отзывы о всех, с кем работаешь - есть гуд

Это да. Ну, может, ребята и правда ничего )))
Вуди-то - уже писала - классный чувак!

balletka написал(а):

бросить????.....  :'( совсем?....

Хм. Я бегло читала, но по-моему, он просто сократил на время съемок, это дело. Тренировке были интенсивные, а дыхалка там нужна... И курящим, там будет сложновато)))

balletka написал(а):

То для меня мало что есть сексуальнее сигареты в красивой руке красивого мужчины.......

:D ..... по имени Джош Хартентт? Или в принципе?

balletka написал(а):

Ну, может, ребята и правда ничего )))

:crazyfun: По поводу последнего, ничего сказать не могу - ибо вообще нигде и никак. Все остальные - такие как описывает Джош. Ибо и читалось про них много. И интервью смотрелось. И даже фанателось. Энное время. Особенно по Рону)))

Verte написал(а):

по имени Джош Хартентт? Или в принципе?

в принципе - для всех (красивых мужчин с красивыми руками)
В случае с Джошем Хартнеттом, - это сразу оргазм

balletka написал(а):

это сразу оргазм

:D
Однако, не смотря на то, что бюджет картины был небольшой, концептом занимался товарищ по имени Mark Groener( кто не в курсе, что за "чувак", идите по ссылке, и посмотри, на каких фильмах он еще работал)
[реклама вместо картинки]
>>

P.S. Все-таки, ссудя по всему Харт выбрал себе правильную дорогу :)

Захожу сегодня в группу Гакта ВКонтакте, а там такое: (!!!)

Не забудьте! Завтра BUNRAKU!!!!!! 22:15
смотреть на НТВ+ премьера или тут:
tv-tube.ru/onlinetv/channel-view.php?id=6

Посмотрела еще в этой группе, там такая ссылка

http://ntvplus.ru/kino/review.xl?id=56498

Дождались?  :crazyfun:

Таня написал(а):

а там такое: (!!!)

оО Шо то, я товарищи в шоке. Он, по-моему еще нигде не идет. Опять Россия впереди всех, что ли? :hobo:

ооогооо...интересненько.....а как смотреть через интернет?????  взаправду,шоль будет???? я тожжжжж хочууууу!!!!!!!!!!!

...проверила программу на субботу и воскресение-нету....там вечером докфильм и политпоединок....непонятка....

tentrah написал(а):

проверила программу на субботу и воскресение-нету....там вечером докфильм и политпоединок....непонятка....

Вот здесь отмечаешь галочкой канал "Премьера" и смотришь. "Бунраку" там есть, в 22.15.

ну, у меня НТВ+ нет, поэтому, отмечай галочкой - не отмечай - в пролете ((((((((  :'(  :'(

расстроилась я очень.... прям весь вечер насмарку, - нет настроения...

Отредактировано balletka (2011-09-03 21:41:18)

balletka написал(а):

расстроилась я очень.... прям весь вечер насмарку, - нет настроения...

А чего расстраиваться? Если и правда будет идти, значит велика вероятность что кто-то запишет и выложит потом. Может, раньше всех увидим)))) :glasses:

ага...у меня тута и ссылка не идет..вот засада...русские каналы и тарелка с тремя головками не берет.... может как через тырнет....ищу и не могу найти...не идет....не читает....может кто смилуется - запишет и скинет.......

У меня самой нет НТВ плюс, но я надеюсь на доблестных поклонников Гакта: думается, они запишут  :D  Тем более что идти фильм будет целую неделю, так что все путем.

СМОТРИМ ОНЛАЙН
http://kinoindigo.ru/film/item/3200-onl … miera.html

Таня написал(а):

Не забудьте! Завтра BUNRAKU!!!!!! 22:15

Наталка написал(а):

СМОТРИМ ОНЛАЙН
http://kinoindigo.ru/film/item/3200-onl … miera.html

:flag:  :flag:  :flag:
Таня
Наталка
Спасибище!!! По ссылке все работает, сегодня буду бдить))) Погуглила, другого фильма с таким же названием не нашла)) значит, будет нам счастье !

афигеть...спасибо balletka ткнула в бок)))
спасибо девченки
у меня открываются все ссылки на всех сайтах
вот расписание которое пока вижу
значит куплены права
и что радует как я понимаю перевод тоже уже есть.
значит скоро скачаем
http://i010.radikal.ru/1109/50/8ea78485779c.jpg

Наталка написал(а):

СМОТРИМ ОНЛАЙН

Щас, самое главное не особо этой ссылкой светить. А то "перегрузим" его в 10 вечера. И будет, нам блин счастье)) :D

ссылок в интернете на нтв+премьера море
все они ретранслируют с сайта tvali.ge (грузинский сайт)
так что можно заходить с любого сайта
выдержит, не бойтесь
вот записать бы...

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Bunraku / Bunraku