Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош готовится к слкдующему фильму о Чете Бейкере

Джош готовится к слкдующему фильму о Чете Бейкере

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Josh Hartnett might be in town to support his buzz-heavy boxing drama "Resurrecting the Champ," but don't be surprised if he slips on his iPod between interviews and listens to a few notes from the jazz musician he'll soon bring back to life. "Chet Baker is important to me because his story is amazing," Hartnett said, referring to the drug-addled trumpeter who he'll soon play in a biopic entitled "Deep in a Dream." "I wasn't a huge Chet Baker fan; I'm a big jazz fan, but I was always more into Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane and those kinds of guys. Guys like Chet Baker I never paid attention to, but then when I read his story and found out what a messed-up guy he was, I thought, 'This is an amazing character.' " Baker's natural gifts were hindered by a stint in jail and a violent attack he suffered while buying drugs, culminating with his death by possible suicide in 1988. "We're going to work our butts off to try and bring it to life," Hartnett said of his passion project. "Right now, we're just in the development stage and trying to find the right director."

Источник

Josh Hartnett Listens To Lots Of Chet Baker For Upcoming Biopic

Josh HartnettJosh Hartnett isn't taking his upcoming portrayal of Chet Baker lightly - he listens to over 100 recordings of the jazz great after programming them into his iPod. The Pearl Harbor star was spotted at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah this week with his earphones on at all times - listening to Baker's hits.

He says, "Chet Baker is important to me because his story is amazing. I wasn't a huge Chet Baker fan, although I am a big jazz fan; I was always more into Miles Davis and John Coltrane."

Trumpeter Baker had a troubled life and spent time in jail. It is believed he committed suicide in 1988. Hartnett will play the jazz great in Deep In A Dream.

Источник

кстати, хотела купить диск Бейкера, но обломалась, увидев нереально высокую цену. лучше скачаю из сети, если найду  :D

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош готовится к слкдующему фильму о Чете Бейкере