Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Я прихожу с дождем / I Come with the Rain

Я прихожу с дождем / I Come with the Rain

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 742

Miaow написал(а):

Ой, не представляю, как он там без сексу-то? То 40 дней, понимаешь, не мог вытерпеть, а съёмки-то дольше будут идти...  :O А тут ещё дуриан ему таскают

а чего думаешь что без сексу? он же теперь парень одинокий, за собой незачем таскать подругу, вышел утром потянулся - любая тебе и подруга  :D

Miaow написал(а):

хоть и того и другого у нас в изобилии,

:lol: и не надо, вроде не голодаем

Everydika написал(а):

вышел утром потянулся - любая тебе и подруга

Безобразие. Почему одним - всё, а другим - фотографии?! :cray:

Вот еще статья. Смысл тот же, что и в предыдущих, по стилю написана явно азиатом. Возможно, он просто переписал с других статей... Пусть будет для истории  :)
An interview with Mr. Josh Hartnett by Rudolph Ian Alama
Posted by Eric

[i] got a very rare interview with hollywood star Josh Hartnett (tatlo lang kami na media reporters, dito sa Pinas) when he was a shooting a film in Davao (Diwalwal) here is an excerpt from one of my news articles.

Meeting Josh Hartnett

With a very small window of opportunity given to us, we reached Monkayo by evening, and managed to secure a habal-habal which would take us to Depot, a small purok below the main gold mining community of Diwalwal, where Pink House Lodging House stood.

For six days the spartan lodging establishment was home to Hollywood actor Josh Hartnett and the rest of the production team for the movie “I come with the rain”, the celebrity whose worldwide appeal was borne from his slew of popular Hollywood flicks like Halloween H20, Pearl Harbor, Black Hawk Down and 40 Days and 40 Nights, had made a very unexpected week-long visit to film a movie in the mountains of Compostela Valley Province.

The film production had barred the media and many kibitzers from contact with it star which aside from Hartnett had Japanese hottest superstar Takuya Kimura among its foreign cast. But with the Diwalwal shoot completed, the production relaxed its rules and allowed interaction for the film’s biggest stars.

Tagging along with kuya Dennis Santos of the Philippine Daily Inquirer, we arrived late evening in Pink House Lodge; it was the film’s “wrap-up” party. The foreign production team led by film director Tran Anh Hung and their Filipino counterparts were in the midst of a celebration beefed up by Josh Hartnett who contributed a generous amount from his own pocket to buy beer and lechon.

The beers were flowing and Hartnett’s lechon has dwindled when we arrived. Immediately after Joanne Bañaga, the Filipino line producer notified Mr. Hartnett about the two latecomers’ request for an interview and which he acquiesced. We began introducing ourselves and started a very rare interview with an A-list Hollywood celebrity.

We asked him about the shoot. “It’s been great, I really had a good time, it was a surprisingly smooth shoot… it went really, really well, the Filipino crew was amazing, we were able to shoot in six days, it was cool.” Hartnett said.

He was tall, confident but unassuming; despite the rustic ruggedness of the place Mr. Hartnett still retained the boyishly handsome looks which made him as one of Hollywood’s current poster boy, who in 2002 was named as one of People Magazine’s 50 most beautiful People.

We then asked him if there was any fear that the movie shoot was in Diwalwal with all its attached notoriety. Diwalwal, fabled for its gold is also notorious as Mindanao’s lawless Wild West until it was wrested back into Government control just five years ago.

“I wasn’t afraid of going to Diwalwal, there was no fear in coming to this place, what I fear was the idea of having armed security,” Hartnett said that having heavy security was never really necessary. The Hollywood actor himself didn’t bring any personal entourage.
?
The actor said he loved the place, “this is a gorgeous part of the world, and we shot in a very beautiful location.” Hartnett told us of a spectacular waterfalls where they shot one of their scenes. “I wish I could have the time to explore the place.”

The reluctant Hollywood sex symbol with millions of fans worldwide was said to walk around the community and intermingled with the residents in his free time. It was just the same scene during the party; he was mingling with the visitors mostly from the community, and the soldiers of the Army’s 28th Infantry battalion who were happy of their successful mission in securing Mr. Black Hawk Down.

“Sir Jos,” a young local approached him, “thank you kaayo (very much) sir” the local was hired as a key grip (camera assistant). The young man was not star-struck, but expressed a sincere gratitude for a down-to-earth movie star who tried to reach out to them. Mr. Hartnett was known as a well-grounded star preferring to stay in his native Minnesota than to reside in the glitz of Hollywood.

Hartnett said that Diwalwal somehow reminds him of Minnesota. “It was my first time in a gold mine, back home in Minnesota we got plenty of coal mines.”

The actor also spoke highly of the residents. They people are terrific, they have been very generous, happy and kind, the kids they’ve been always smiling.”

Aside from reaching out to people, he also tried our food. “I ate too many bananas, that little, red ones, what’s that called?” “Señorita!” Barangay Captain Franco Tito, who was within hearing distance blurted out.

“We have none of those (bananas) back home.” Aside from señorita bananas Hartnett also liked mangosteen. “Did you try durian?” I asked him. “Yeah, I liked it, though it has not the best of scent.” he said. A former vegan or vegetarian, Hartnett liked lechon comparing it to a New Zealand’s hungee (Kiwi roasted pig), “I like the beer too.” He said as he took a sip of a San Miguel Pale Pilsen, which was part of his treat. “I think I had a drink too many.”

Hartnett said the movie “I Come with the Rain” was a very completely different experience. “The director was very particular; it was a pleasure to work with something fantastic.” He said, admiring the celebrated film director Tran Anh Hung known for putting Vietnam in the map of the cinematic world with his masterpiece “The Scent of Green Papayas.”

He described his role in the movie as a very dark character “sort of like what I did in Black Dahlia.” Hartnett says it has been a conscious effort to switch to different roles in each movie he makes. “I have no particular style or genre.” Hartnett, who is also into directing films, said.
He says he will treasure his experience in Diwalwal. “I travel a lot and from what I see I’m changed.” He said his stay here was a unique experience “I have probably seen more than I ever have seen in a week in my life."

He said this experience is a part of being an actor. He said acting is a collection of experiences. “It takes a long time to become an actor; you’ve got to experience life.” Hartnett said.
“You experience love, heartbreak…all these makes you more textured more mature.” Hartnett said he takes his muse from the experiences of daily life. And asked of any particular dream role he would tackle, he didn’t specify saying that acting itself is a dream job. Hartnett said that some of his new movies will be coming out. And there are new projects which will have him tackle a diverse range of roles.

The actor just like any Hollywood celeb is also involved in many noteworthy causes; one of them is helping kids go to school in Africa. He is also involved in his community in Minnesota. I asked him if he would adopt an environmental advocacy after his Diwalwal sojourn he replied; “Diwalwal is changing, I hope the many spectacular things I’ve seen here, would still remain.” Hartnett said he heard about the possible entry of the big mining multinationals and shares the same worries with the locals.

After the interview, Mr. Hartnett went around the celebration particularly to the locals and bade farewell. Hartnett says he hopes to someday return to Davao and to revisit Diwalwal. “I hope to come back” he said as the towering 6’4” celebrity signed a personalized dedication which I requested for my sister, who was a big fan of his. A few minutes later, Josh Hartnett bade farewell and departed for an hour drive to Monkayo proper. The next day the cast and the foreign crew would depart for Hongkong to start a nine-week shoot.

Miaow написал(а):

He was tall, confident but unassuming; despite the rustic ruggedness of the place Mr. Hartnett still retained the boyishly handsome looks which made him as one of Hollywood’s current poster boy, who in 2002 was named as one of People Magazine’s 50 most beautiful People.

Вот и в этой статье пишется что он признан  одним из 50 самых красивых людей планеты и что и сейчас он также очень высок молод и красив. 
когда же и мы увидим его вживую :cool:

Переводя дословно, "Он (был) высокий, уверенный в себе, но скромный; несмотря на по-деревенски грубое и невыносимое место съёмок г-н Хартнетт всё равно выглядел по-мальчишески красивым, что сделало из него одного из голливудских "парней для постеров", и в 2002 году журналом "Peolpe" он был признан одним из 50 самых красивых людей мира"  g i l

Людмила написал(а):

когда же и мы увидим его вживую

Было бы желательно  :D

Людмила написал(а):

Вот и в этой статье пишется что он признан  одним из 50 самых красивых людей планеты и что и сейчас он также очень высок молод и красив.

да, было такое. красавец он, прям загляденье  :heart:

Miaow написал(а):

Вот еще статья. Смысл тот же, что и в предыдущих, по стилю написана явно азиатом. Возможно, он просто переписал с других статей... Пусть будет для истории

ох, я уже не осилю... знаю я эти журналистские труды - сначала информ-агентство даст материал а потом весь мир будет отсебятину дописывать :) плодить одно и то же в миллионах экземпляров.

на forums.fanhost.com выложили постер фильма... не знаю, настоящий ли это, фота Джоша не новая, может быть фанатский:

Everydika написал(а):

на forums.fanhost.com выложили постер фильма...

Мрачно. Смачно...

Если я правильно поняла, актер Takuya Kimura тоже снимается в фильме Я прихожу с дождем:
http://shenyuepop.com/category/lee-byung-hun/

И ещё один актер из фильма :
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/byung-hu … -the-rain/

Людмила написал(а):

Если я правильно поняла, актер Takuya Kimura тоже снимается в фильме Я прихожу с дождем

Вот многие актеры из фильма :
Джош Хартнетт
Элиас Котеас
Byung-hun Lee
Такуя Кимура
Шон Юе
Симон Андре
Эйсебио Понцела
Tran Nu Yên-Khê
Thea Aquino
Русс Кингстон

стырила с кинопоиска  http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/1/film/309334/

Наталка написал(а):

Вот многие актеры из фильма :

мда... вы посмотрите, с какими звездами засветился Джош  :cool:
надеюсь, в Гонг Конге они хоть известны...

Перевести не успеваю!!!!!!!  Тут и кадры из фильма!!!!!!! :idea:
Josh Hartnett and Lee Byung-Hyun Get Bloody In Tran Ahn Hung’s I COME WITH THE RAIN

Much acclaimed director Tran Ahn Hung of Cyclo and The Scent of Green Papaya fame looks set to take his career ina startling new direction with his new film, I Come With The Rain, an international crime thriller with a sterling global cast that includes Josh Hartnett, Lee Byung-Hyun, Takuya Kimura, Elias Koteas, Tran Nu Yen Khe and Shawn Yue.  And, yes, I did just call Hartnett sterling ... the man has been saddled with a lot of bad roles thanks to the Hollywood pretty boy machine but he’s built for noir oriented stuff like this and he’s proven himself capable of very strong work when well matched to the material.

Kline, an ex-cop in Los Angeles traumatized by slaying a serial killer, is hired by a powerful corporate boss to go to the Philippines and find Shitao, his missing son.  Kline’s leads take him to Hong Kong.  Torn between good and evil, caught in the crossfire between a mafia drug ring and the police, he tracks down Shitao, who has become a mysterious vagrant.

Reading some of the more detailed materials available to buyers on this it’s clear that the film has a heavy supernatural element and Tran also promises a liberal dose of violence, a promise borne out by the bloody shots of stars Hartnett and Lee we’ve just dug up.  Throw in soundtrack work by Radiohead and it’s hard to say no.  You’ll find a gallery of nine stills at the link below.

Источник:  http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/josh-ha … me-with-t/

Здесь  про съёмки фильма , фотографии актеров и филиппинские фотки :D ожили))))
http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/i_come_with_the_rain

И ещё : страница Азия-попкорн :D
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/default.asp?Display=2007

Джош Хартнетт и Ли Бунг-Хун истекают кровью в "Я прихожу с дождем"

Известный режиссер Ан Хунг Тран, прославленный работами "Рикша" и "Аромат зеленой папайи", похоже, начинает новый виток своей карьеры с очередным фильмом "Я прихожу с дождем", заявленным как международный криминальный триллер, где сыграли Джош Хартнетт, Ли Бунг-Хун, Такия Кимура, Элиас Костеас, Тран Ну Йен Ки и Шон Ю. И, да, вы не ослышались, было только что упомянуто имя Джош Хартнетт... это актер, чью карьеру попортило намало неудачных ролей благодаря "Голливудской мясорубке смазливых мальчиков", но он, похоже, перестраивается на восточный лад и доказывает, что способен на серьезную работу, когда материал ему подходит. 

Кляйна, экс-копа из Лос-Анджелеса, травмированного после схватки с серийным убийцей, нанимает могущественный босс на Филлиппинах для поисков своего исчезнувшего сына Шитао. Кляйн попадает в Гонконг. Разрываясь между добром и злом, попав в разборки между полицией и наркобаронами, он выслеживает Шитао, который стал странноватым блудником.

Более детализированное описание картины дает понять, что фильм снят в очень натуралистичной стилистике, обещает быть весьма жестоким, окровавленных Хартнетта и Ли вы можете увидеть уже на первых кадрах из фильма. Саундтрек к фильму исполнит группа Radiohead, так что от просмотра будет весьма сложно отказаться.

Еще один вариант синопсиса:

Джош Хартнетт сыграл бывшего полицейского Кляйна из Лос-Анджелеса, который переквалифицировался в частного детектива. Его нанимают для того чтобы найти Шитао (Кимура), сына китайского биллионера. Кляйн в поисках отправляется в Гонконг, где встречает своего давнего друга и местного копа (Шон Ю). В процессе следствия он находит гангстера Су Донгпо (звезда корейского кино Ли Бунг Хун) и его нарко-принцессу (жена режиссера, актриса Тран Ну Йен Хе). Но Кляйна преследуют воспоминания о серийном убийце Хэсфорде (Элиас Костеас), чьи преступления почти сводят его с ума (именно поэтому он покинул когда-то департамент в Лос-Анджелесе).     

Премьера фильма состоится осенью 2008 года, и, возможно, будет показана на Каннском Кинофестивале. Режиссер Трэн больше всего известен за фильм "Аромат зеленой папайи", который был номинирован на Оскар в 1993 году.

Everydika написал(а):

так что от просмотра будет весьма сложно отказаться.

Я все еще надеюсь на то что именно этот фильм будет прорывам для Джоша , а то мои плюсы утекают от Джоша в сторону Хейдена Кристенсена ! На Джош пока все еще на первом месте , буду надеятся что на нем он и останется!

Когда фильм выйдет?

Мафка написал(а):

Когда фильм выйдет?

:D  обещают осенью 2008

Мафка написал(а):

Когда фильм выйдет?

читаем внимательно посты на этой странице.
я что, зря перевожу чтоли?

Наталка написал(а):

Я все еще надеюсь на то что именно этот фильм будет прорывам для Джоша , а то мои плюсы утекают от Джоша в сторону Хейдена Кристенсена !

Да, авик уже "утек"  :lol: в пользу последнего!

Наталка написал(а):

а то мои плюсы утекают от Джоша в сторону Хейдена Кристенсена !

какие мы с тобой однако изменницы)))) ну а че, Эверидике можно, а нам нет??)))

Dana написал(а):

ну а че, Эверидике можно, а нам нет??)))

:cool: ну конечно, сами тут на авках наставили всяких посторонних мущщин и еще Эверидика... у меня, между прочим, на авке тока Джош всегда  :rolleyes:

ВОТ!!!! Джоша - лучший!!!!!!  http://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2683-1.gif

Everydika написал(а):

сами тут на авках наставили всяких посторонних мущщин

да да да!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Overseas Vietnamese director returns with Hollywood superstar
16:43' 25/02/2008
VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnamese French director Tran Anh Hung is producing a film entitled “I come with the rain”, with the participation of famous Hollywood and Asian actors.

“I come with the rain” is the first English-speaking film by Tran Anh Hung, with Josh Hartnett playing the lead. This is the first film Tran Anh Hung has made, after Mua he chieu thang dung (The vertical ray of the sun) eight years ago.

Josh Hartnett, 30, has starred in over 20 films, including The Black Dahlia (2006), Sin City (2005), Black Hawk Down (2001) and Pearl Harbor (2001).

Besides Josh Hartnett, “I come with the rain” will also feature famous Asian actors Lee Byung Hun (South Korea), Takuya Kimura (Japan), Shawn Yue (Hong Kong) and his wife Tran Nu Yen Khe.

The film is about Kline (Hartnett), a former policeman in Los Angeles, who has become a private detective. Kline is hired to go to the Philippines to see Shitao (Takuya Kimura), a lost son of a billionaire. The search leads Kline to Hong Kong, where he meets his old friend, also a policeman (Yue). He then faces off with gangster Su Dongpo (Byung Hun) and his girlfriend (Yen Khe).

The film is being shot in Los Angeles, the Philippines and Hong Kong. It is scheduled to appear in theatres this autumn. It is rumored that “I come with the rain” will be introduced at the Cannes Film Festival 2008.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Tran Anh Hung (born December 23, 1962) is a French film director of Vietnamese ancestry.

He has long been considered as having been in the forefront of the wave of acclaimed overseas Vietnamese cinema in the past two decades. His films have received international notoreity and acclaim, and until recently had all been varied meditations on life in Vietnam.

His Oscar-nominated debut (for Best foreign film) was with the The Scent of Green Papaya (1993) which also won two top prizes at the prestigious Cannes film festival, and his followup Cyclo (1995) featured top Hong Kong movie star Tony Leung Chiu Wai, also eventually nabbing a top prize at the Venice International Film Festival. The Vertical Ray of the Sun, released in 2000, was the third film in what many consider now to be his "Vietnam trilogy."

After a long sabbatical, it has been officially announced that Tran Anh Hung is back behind the helm with the film I Come with the Rain (2008), which features a star-studded international cast including Josh Hartnett, Trần Nữ Yên Khê, Lee Byung-Hun, and Takuya Kimura.

His wife, Trần Nữ Yên Khê, has also starred in every single one of his films to date.

Ссылка: http://english.vietnamnet.vn/lifestyle/2008/02/770346/

Людмила написал(а):

Слушайте,мне кажется на этой фотографии Джош чем то на цыгана похож

:crazyfun: вживается в образ....

Людмила написал(а):

Overseas Vietnamese director returns with Hollywood superstar

в статье много повторений, так что выделю основное:

- это первый англоязычный фильм режиссера

- и его первый фильм за 8 лет

- в кинотеатрах фильм появится осенью

- съемки проходили в Лос-Анджелесе, Филлипинах и Гонконге

- предыдущие фильмы режиссера были в основном о Вьетнаме

- жена режиссера снялась во всех его фильмах

Everydika написал(а):

это первый англоязычный фильм режиссера

Everydika написал(а):

и его первый фильм за 8 лет

Джош любит так рисковать?????????

это же про "Я прихожу с дождем" а не про "Бунраку", да?

Everydika написал(а):

в кинотеатрах фильм появится осенью

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Я прихожу с дождем / I Come with the Rain