Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт-лицо нового аромата Armani/Hartnett to Front New Armani Sсent

Хартнетт-лицо нового аромата Armani/Hartnett to Front New Armani Sсent

Сообщений 211 страница 217 из 217

tentrah написал(а):

....в ней всё—

ага. когда рубашка начинает струиться - всё замирает)))
пы.сы. а хорошо бы раздевался, а не одевался))) :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

удача написал(а):

а хорошо бы раздевался, а не одевался)))

...адназнашна....
....рубашка,как образ—нашими мыслями,чувствами,душаmи чистыmu мы охраняем,согреваем,защищаем Джошa...
    ....рубашка,как символ белых крыльев Ангелов хранителей...
      ....скользящая рубашка—наши руки,наши взгляды,наши желания....
        ....Josh...Josh...Josh...

tentrah написал(а):

...адназнашна........рубашка,как образ—нашими мыслями,чувствами,душаmи чистыmu мы охраняем,согреваем,защищаем Джошa...    ....рубашка,как символ белых крыльев Ангелов хранителей...      ....скользящая рубашка—наши руки,наши взгляды,наши желания....

аминь, сестра )))))))))))) отлично сказано!  :cool:

Андерс Томпсен, директор отдела моды журнала LOVE  рассказал в интервью, что Джош напоил его после съемок  рекламы его парфюма)  http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/13471.gif
YES.
I was assisting and we were shooting a perfume campaign, and in the evening we went out with Josh Hartnett, and we were getting really, really drunk — it’s his fault — and we got back to the hotel at six and had to get up at seven. ...

Интервью

Дело того стоило...
http://s017.radikal.ru/i406/1111/d6/bda779065bdf.jpg

Людмила написал(а):

Дело того стоило...

гыыы ))) о, да
помню, пошла я заценить, некоторое время тому, тот парфюм...

и вот такую, помню, выдала характеристику ))

... "Diamonds - невероятно нежный, приятный, теплый, тягучий, чуть сладковатый.... Медовый, янтарный, коньячный... Как глаза Джоша... Но не все так «шелково» - что-то в нем есть безумно будоражащее. Мужчина в таком аромате - действительно, представляется в безупречном смокинге и чуть больше, чем допустимо, расстегнутой рубашке.... Аромат – заманивает, затягивает… Хочется уткнуться в его шею и вдыхать, вдыхать.... И потом все будет сильно, но нежно... И немного романтики. И после - прижаться к нему, и остывать, чувствуя надежность и защищенность.... Аромат ослабевает, верхние ноты уходят… Жар проходит... Остается такая сладкая, спокойная нежность... И вот хочется чуть ли не мурлыкать, медленно потягиваться вдоль его тела и улыбаться...
И вот все это – как шелковые простыни шоколадного цвета… Аромат ускользает, не очень стойкий"

balletka написал(а):

и вот такую, помню, выдала характеристику ))

Мама дорогая http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/92435.gif как ты описала этот аромат !Захотелось просто сейчас всё бросить и пойти купить этот аромат !

Интервью в журнале Vanity Fair, от 02 сентября 2008 года, в теме не было.

Giorgio Armani and Josh Hartnett Q&A

Josh Hartnett is the face of Emporio Armani’s new fragrance, Diamonds for Men. Here, VF.com gets an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the advertising campaign as Giorgio Armani talks with the Hollywood heartthrob—who, whether he knows it or not, is the first male celebrity to represent an Armani scent.

Giorgio Armani: We’ve known each other a while. Do you remember the first time we met?

Josh Hartnett: I remember meeting you when I was around 18 years old, and I was at an event in L.A. hosted by Giorgio Armani at Quixote Studios to celebrate the Eric Clapton guitar auction. It was an outstanding moment for me, because in my mind, you are an icon. On top of it all, you had been sending me clothes for a couple years before anyone even knew who I was. You had always been so gracious and helped me out and put clothes on my back. For me, our relationship was a friendship that went beyond just dressing me for the red carpet.

Tell me about your new film August. It recently premiered in New York, correct?

The premiere went exceptionally well. Everyone loved the film. Everyone who had the opportunity to see it really enjoyed it. Now I’m fulfilling another dream being onstage in the West End of London beginning this month in Rain Man. What an electrifying experience—and terrifying.

Giorgio Armani: We’ve known each other a while. Do you remember the first time we met?

Josh Hartnett: I remember meeting you when I was around 18 years old, and I was at an event in L.A. hosted by Giorgio Armani at Quixote Studios to celebrate the Eric Clapton guitar auction. It was an outstanding moment for me, because in my mind, you are an icon. On top of it all, you had been sending me clothes for a couple years before anyone even knew who I was. You had always been so gracious and helped me out and put clothes on my back. For me, our relationship was a friendship that went beyond just dressing me for the red carpet.

Tell me about your new film August. It recently premiered in New York, correct?

The premiere went exceptionally well. Everyone loved the film. Everyone who had the opportunity to see it really enjoyed it. Now I’m fulfilling another dream being onstage in the West End of London beginning this month in Rain Man. What an electrifying experience—and terrifying.

At the same time that August premiered, you were also premiering as the face of Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men—my new fragrance. I wanted someone who was young and masculine and who would reflect the Armani allure. I thought of you right away. What do you think of being the first male celebrity for one of my fragrances?

I didn’t know I was the first—wow—am I really? That’s cool. I’m flattered. On top of that, it’s pretty cool to think that I represent what Diamonds mean to you—strength, power, irresistibility … [Laughs.]

What do you think of this fragrance?

In all honesty, I have never been a huge cologne fan. I like this scent—you know, it’s not as fragrant as a lot of colognes are, and I think it comes across as clean and natural. In a line—it’s easy on the nose.

I am pleased with the way the campaign turned out. How was the experience of shooting it?

It was cool. I first started with Mario Testino, working on the print side. We have worked together a couple of times in the past. I just feel very comfortable with him. The red-carpet scenario is always off-putting to me, and Mario manages to make the uncomfortable comfortable.

When we were brainstorming the TV campaign, I felt like I should work with somebody that I trusted and admired, and that’s how we ended up hiring David Slade, who is a good friend of mine. We had a lot of fun filming—we worked together on 30 Days of Night.

Finally, I know that you just celebrated your 30th birthday recently. What’s next?

To continue with “firsts,” and keep life exciting. I am having the time of my life.

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/yWNaF.jpg

Источник

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт-лицо нового аромата Armani/Hartnett to Front New Armani Sсent