Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Премьера фильма "Nobody" / Premiere "Nobody"

Премьера фильма "Nobody" / Premiere "Nobody"

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 48

2 октября в Миннеаполисе состоится премьера фильма "Nobody", исполнительным продюсером которого является Джош Хартнетт.  В главной роли миннесотский друг Джоша Сэм Розен .  :)

"Nobody", это новый фильм  Роба Переса, снявшего фильм '40 дней и 40 ночей " с Джошем Хартнеттом. Речь в фильме идет о Линдемане,  25-летнем студенте художественной школы, который пытается найти свое вдохновение и из-за этого раз за разом ставит себя в смешное положение.   :)

"Nobody"
Lindeman, a sculptor in his last semester of art school, is stuck. His final project - a two ton block of granite - stands front and center in his studio, an ominous reminder of the daunting task ahead. To begin working Lindeman needs to be inspired but the problem is: where do you look for inspiration? Lindeman tries the goth scene, the gay scene, the vegan scene. He tries falling in love, becoming one with mother nature, and passing himself off as an intellectual. He tries everything he can think of but, in the end, he might just realize he doesn't need to be somebody to be someone. Flying under the radar - being nobody - has its perks. Starring Sam Rosen, Mark Margolis, Bonnie Somerville and Beth Riesgraf. Rated PG-13 for sexual content, some drug material and language.

Источник

Официальный сайт фильма http://www.nobodythecomedy.com/

Топик фильма на форуме: Никто / Nobody

Постер
http://s42.radikal.ru/i098/0910/f7/36bb2773a291.jpg

ВАУ)) ДЖОШ КРУТ)))  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/rpg/king2.gif

Людмила написал(а):

The supporting cast includes Josh Hartnett, an old pal of Rosen’s from Minneapolis South High School

Так Джош там будет играть все-таки?!
И что это, блин, за пояснения, кто такой Джош...))) Это они должны объяснять, кто такой Сэм Розочкин))))...

А, стоп, это о новом фильме речь идет...! “Stuck Between Stations”, и там буит Джош!

Everydika написал(а):

А, стоп, это о новом фильме речь идет...! “Stuck Between Stations”, и там буит Джош!

Сорри,  виновата  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/blush2.gif  *листаю словарь* новый фильм? в Миннесоте? опять с Сэмом?

Вот это уже точно по теме:  http://i031.radikal.ru/0803/b6/6394d6c18a2b.gif 
Роб Перес о фильме "Nobody" , о Джоше и о Семе.

Director Rob Perez talks Josh Hartnett, Minneapolis life, new movie
Perez made nobody while living in Hartnett's Kenwood house
By Rob Perez
In the late '90s, a girl broke my heart and I decided the best thing to do to get over her was to steer clear of women for the period of Lent.

The plan was to keep a detailed journal and turn that into my first novel. Unfortunately, the unabridged first draft came in just shy of 13 pages. A bit shorter than any novel I had ever read.

Not having any contacts in the magazine world, I sat on it for a few years until a producer friend of mine asked if I had any ideas. I told him about the Lent thing and he liked it.

The movie gods smiled on us, and two years later we had ourselves a real, live major motion picture called 40 Days and 40 Nights.

During the filming, I became good pals with the leading man, Josh Hartnett. People sometimes ask me what it's like to be friends with a movie star, but the truth is, it really depends on which movie star.

Some are incredibly self-obsessed, not very bright, and make lame jokes. Worse, they think their lame jokes are funny because they surround themselves with people who laugh indiscriminately at all of their jokes. This group's not too much fun to run with.

But some movie stars are curious, intelligent, and actually tell pretty funny jokes. Josh belongs to the latter category, because he keeps people around him who only laugh at funny jokes.

I'm convinced another reason he remains grounded is that he's from, and stays connected to, Minnesota.

That's part of what drew me here. After 12 years of living in Los Angeles, I was in need of grounding myself.

After starring in a couple of films and making a bit of money, the first thing Josh did was buy a house in Minneapolis. Naturally, the first thing I did was invite myself over for a drink. I came out and saw the Twin Cities through his eyes.

I had blown through before, but never taken the time to really appreciate it. This place was hopping. It had all the good urban stuff—culture, arts, ethnic food—surrounded on all sides by actual nature. There are lakes right in the middle of the city! There were fish in the lakes, birds in the air, rabbits on the ground. It was like that damn ride at Disneyland, without the annoying music.

But the biggest thing for me was the people. They were open-minded, kind-hearted, and liked to laugh. This was, in the words of Sammy Cahn, my kind of town.

A few years later, one of my closest friends, Ryan Miller, lead singer of the band Guster, and I decided to write a screenplay together. We set it in Minneapolis.

Smaller in scope and ambition (and budget) than my previous studio fare, this was conceived for a first-time director—namely, me. A few years later, I found my leading man doing a one-man show off Broadway. Coincidentally, he was a Minneapolis native.

Oddly enough, no major players in Hollywood were interested in financing an independent comedy staring Sam Rosen, so I started flying back and forth to the Twin Cities, rattling the can, trying to raise the money here. The fat cats were interested, but I could sense that they were a bit worried I was going to take their money, move to South America, and order a lot of umbrella drinks. I had to convince the potential investors that I was here to stay. Since Hartnett was an executive producer, I texted him, asking him if I could move into his then-vacant house in Kenwood. To be honest, this next part's a bit hazy, because he either said "fine" or simply didn't say "no." The upshot being that I threw everything I had into storage, packed a car full of clothes, and moved to Minneapolis in September 2007.

Exactly two years later, we have ourselves a real, live actual minor motion picture called nobody. It's a comedy about a sculptor who's looking for inspiration, and it premieres at the State Theatre on October 1.

As with anything, some folks will dig nobody, and others not so much. But I do think most people will agree that it looks fantastic. Of course, shooting on 35mm and hiring an outstanding cinematographer helps, but the bulk of the credit has to go to the Twin Cities. In independent film, you don't have the resources to build lavish sets, so you're largely limited to locations that already exist.

Our primary location was the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. Whether it's the dark room, metal shop, or, my personal favorite, the print room (overflowing with typeset letters, presses, etc.), the campus is gorgeous, and rich with creative energy. The Goth scene was shot at Theodore Wirth Park, and the vegan-revolution scene outside of Porky's on University.

Where did I shoot the scene where they recruit Lindeman (our hero) for a vegan revolution? Funny you should ask. That was shot in the alley behind the Black Forest Inn. We filmed an intellectual conversation in the parking lot of the Sunnyside Café. The interior of the Manhole, which is the name of the gay bar in the picture, was shot downstairs at the Minneapolis Eagle. The line to get into the gay bar was shot Seventh Avenue North and Third Street, where a queue of young men wait patiently to be checked off by the bouncer, move past the red velvet rope, and climb down into, well, a manhole.
I won't say how nobody ends, but simply suggest that the last shot of the picture, the image of the hero walking into the sunset, only happens when Mother Nature aligns with the animal kingdom. The clouds hang low in the atmosphere, and the big orange celestial body my cinematographer likes to refer to in his bizarre Chilean accent as "the biggest light of them all" shines just so. Everything is working together, and you feel big and proud. It's here the movie gods might whisper in your ear: Not bad, but imagine what you could do on your second picture.

Источник

Немного похожее на предыдущую статью интервью, есть интересные высказывания о Джоше   :cool:
Rob Perez: The somebody behind 'Nobody'

Screenplay writer Rob Perez arrived in the Twin Cities two years ago and set up camp in Josh Hartnett's Lake Minnetonka home to pen the indie comedy Nobody, and subesquently fell in love with his surroundings. So much so, that when it came time to scout locations to shoot the flick, Minneapolis/St.Paul was the obvious choice. Best known for writing the romantic comedy 40 Days and 40 Nights, which starred local boy-made-good Hartnett (who aptly enough is executive producer on Nobody), Perez set forth with co-writer Ryan Miller to design a thoughtful film about an artist on a mission of self-discovery, and Nobody was born. His first crack at writing and directing one of his own films proved fruitful -- Nobody opens with plenty of fanfare with a red carpet premiere at the State Theater on Thursday night.

The film stars Minnesota-bred actor Sam Rosen (now of NYC) as Lindeman, an art school student who struggles with his final project -- and hence the meaning of life. Through a series of comedic events and revelations, Lindeman eventually realizes that "he doesn't need to be somebody to be someone." Filmed at numerous recognizable Twin Cities locations such as the Minneapolis College of Art and Design and even featuring a scene at Porky's Drive-In, Nobody has plenty of local flavor (and plenty of familiar faces).

The red carpet premiere of Nobody happens this Thursday, October 1st at the State Theater. Tickets are available HERE. Nobody opens to the public with an exclusive engagement at Kerasote's Block E in downtown Minneapolis on Friday, October 1st -- for more info click HERE.

We chatted with Perez this week about his new film and his appreciation for the Twin Cities....

Your new flick, Nobody, is opening October 1st with a fancy premiere party at the State Theater. How did this labor of love come to fruition and why did you choose to set the film in the Twin Cities?

The short version goes something like this: Nobody came about because I was tired of writing screenplays for a living and wanted to get back to what I set out to do in the first place - make movies. It involved taking a huge paycut and finding a new place to call home, but it was well worth it.

Co-writer Ryan Miller and I choose to set the story in the Twin Cities because the vibe of the film felt right here. The tone of Nobody is sweet and charming and this town has that feeling in spades. Coincidentally, Sam Rosen, my leading man is from here. Josh Hartnett, as everyone knows, is also from here. So as we started scouting locations, everything kept pointing us to the Twin Cities. Even after scouting a few other cities, there was no other place we could shoot the film but here.

Nobody and your first film, 40 Days and 40 Nights, seem to be very different in tone, though they both fall under the "romantic comedy" umbrella. How has your writing evolved and do you ever see yourself settling into a particular niche?

One small correction - Nobody is not a romantic comedy. It's just a comedy that may or may not have some romance in it. My writing has evolved immensely since 40 Days and 40 Nights. I was just a wee pup when that picture was made, but five years from now I expect I will be saying the exact same thing about myself as a writer now. As you know, writing is not something you master - it's one of those student-for-life kind of deals. I expect I've gotten more sure of foot, and more comfortable in my own shoes as I've gotten older. This helps with writing because a point of view is very much at the center of telling a story. At the heart of what kind of writer I am, I'd have to call myself a comedy writer. I love telling stories that make people laugh. Life's plenty hard and if I can give people a reason to smile or, even better, laugh, success!

Not only did you pen the screenplay, but Nobody is also your directorial debut. Wearing both hats pretty much puts you in the superhuman category -- have you slept at all since the project began? How hard was it to make the jump from writer to director?

What is this word 'sleep'? I've heard it used before. It sounds familiar...I remember during the middle of production I was averaging about four hours. I would go to bed around 3ish and often be up by 6. The worst part is your brain is going so hard that even though you're exhausted, it's difficult to slow it down to actually fall asleep. But what you lack in that sharpness that comes from being well-rested, you make up for in adrenaline. you show up on set, see the circus, the 100 or so people and trucks and equipment there to make this film and you instantly find the energy to do the job as best as you can.

Jumping from writer to director was less preparation than I had hoped. As a writer I know structure, character, and arcs, but I didn't know anything about where to put the camera, how to talk to actors, how to lead a crew, editing a film. So you learn as you go. I'm a pretty quick study, so even though directing was the steepest learning curve I've ever been on, I feel like everyday I got better and the fact that this film makes any sense at all (and it does) is a huge triumph of sorts.

We love that Nobody was filmed at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. Were you able to incorporate any local artists into the film?

My crazy answer to your good question is: I didn't use any local artists in the film because I didnt use any art in the film - at all. One of the conceits in this film is that I never show any art. maybe an edge of a canvas or a very small part of a sculpture, but never-ever the whole thing. The story is about an artist (a sculptor) and his artist friends (fashion, photographer, performance, etc.) and yet we never see one whole piece of art the entire picture. I do that because this film is not about the art; it's about the artist and his journey. The finished product, the actual art he makes is a bit beside the point.

You wrote Nobody while living in Josh Hartnett's home on Lake Minnetonka. Now that the film has wrapped, do you plan on sticking around the Twin Cities? Have any juicy Hartnett gossip you can spill?

I've been here in the Twin Cities exactly two years and I plan on staying as long as this community will have me. I want to tell stories that make people laugh and smile and feel. If I can do that in this city again (I've now done it once) I will stay and try my hardest to make my next story a little bit better than this one.

Josh Hartnett gossip? Don't you have the tabloids for that? And, if so, I would recommend you believe everything you read in there.

What's next for Rob Perez?

When I first got to town in September of 2007 I was completely inspired by the theater community here and I wrote a play. The story is set here in the back room of a pub and I hope to put it up this winter at Keiran's Irish Pub.

What are your top five favorite things about the Twin Cities?

-Enjoying a Prairie Vodka martini while watching the sunset on Lake of the Isles
-Little kids wearing winter jackets that are so puffy their arms stick straight out
-Enjoying a beer at the Bryant Lake Bowl
-Sunday brunch at the Grand Cafe
-Scarves

The red carpet premiere of Nobody happens on Thursday, October 1st at the State Theater. To purchase tickets and for more info click HERE.

Nobody officially opens on Friday October 2nd with an exclusive engagement at Kerasotes Block E. Click HERE for info.

Visit the movie's official website at wwwnobodythecomedy.com

Источник Все ссылки, указанные  в тексте, можно зайти здесь, и ещё больше фоток со съёмок и из фильма "Nobody"
http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/0910/cd/7afe490cc85c.jpg

Людмила написал(а):

Perez made nobody while living in Hartnett's Kenwood house

Шо? Поселился у Джоша в доме?! И Джош его вдохновлял?!

Людмила написал(а):

The movie gods smiled on us, and two years later we had ourselves a real, live major motion picture called 40 Days and 40 Nights.

Бл... Вот кто бы взялся экранизировать мои дневники? Не хочу показаться самонадеянной, но уверена, они ничем не хуже тех, что легли в основу "40 дней, 40 ночей". Тем более, там было всего 13 страниц. Не удивительно!

Людмила написал(а):

But some movie stars are curious, intelligent, and actually tell pretty funny jokes. Josh belongs to the latter category, because he keeps people around him who only laugh at funny jokes.
I'm convinced another reason he remains grounded is that he's from, and stays connected to, Minnesota.

Перез говорит, что Джош интеллектуальный, любопытный, рассказывает смешные анекдоты, и вокруг него собираются люди, которые смеются только над хорошими шутками)) А еще, Джош такой приземленный, не зазнается, потому, что он родом из Миннесоты.

Людмила написал(а):

After starring in a couple of films and making a bit of money, the first thing Josh did was buy a house in

После съемок в первых своих фильмах Джош сразу купил дом в Миннесоте.

Людмила написал(а):

I had to convince the potential investors that I was here to stay. Since Hartnett was an executive producer, I texted him, asking him if I could move into his then-vacant house in Kenwood. To be honest, this next part's a bit hazy, because he either said "fine" or simply didn't say "no."

Короче, сели добрые друзья Джошу на голову, т.к. на предложение стать продюсером и предоставить свой дом для проживание Джош не то чтобы сказал "да", он просто не сказал "нет"... ППЦ...

Людмила написал(а):

You wrote Nobody while living in Josh Hartnett's home on Lake Minnetonka.

Как мило! Джош живет в доме на реке Миннетонка... Такое название чудное))) Представляются сразу горы, каньоны, озера, палатки, лес, костры... Эх.... Унесло...  :jumping:

Людмила написал(а):

And, if so, I would recommend you believe everything you read in there.

Верить всему? Верить всему, что пишут о Джоше в таблоидах? Ну-ну...

Что-то у меня не оч хорошее впечатление осталось об этом товарисче. Сел Джошу на шею, прожил в его доме два года, еще советует верить всем сплетням о нем)) Бгы. Джош такой безотказный чтоли?!

Как мило! Джош живет в доме на реке Миннетонка... Такое название чудное))) Представляются сразу горы, каньоны, озера, палатки, лес, костры... Эх.... Унесло...

lol I was wondering about that actually, because if he didn´t buy a new house there which I doubt  he is neither living in kenwood nor at lake minnetonka ;-)
well at least kenwood is near but still not on the right side

Верить всему? Верить всему, что пишут о Джоше в таблоидах? Ну-ну...

lol he was making fun here as of course you should rather not believe anything that´s written about celebs like josh in the gossip tabloids

Отредактировано Алоха (2009-10-01 22:34:15)

Алоха написал(а):

lol I was wondering about that actually, because if he didn´t buy a new house there which I doubt  he is neither living in kenwood nor at lake minnetonka

well, i am not good in geography of USA, but i hear about Kenwood and Minnetonka for the first time... so - where Josh actually lives? i thought it was his dad's house in Minnesota.

Алоха написал(а):

lol he was making fun here as of course you should rather not believe anything that´s written about celebs like josh in the gossip tabloids

of course i am not going to believe that)) besides, Josh himself was saying many times that tabloids are lying. i just didn't like this Perez much... it feels like he uses Josh and his fame a bit... (and the house also gggg)

Первые фотки с премьеры
http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/0910/1f/5bb301130c47.jpg
Источник : http://twitpic.com/jwh86

http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/0910/d9/c0fad887fd34.jpg

Джош и Роб Перес, на премьере, кадр из видео
http://i065.radikal.ru/0910/47/d7b97a290850.jpg

Людмила написал(а):

Джош и Роб Перес, на премьере

Джош такой довольный и солидный!

Людмила спасибо!!!
хотелось бы посмотреть..............

Sana написал(а):

ага  :)       исполнительный продюсер всетаки

Джош довольный ))))

Sana написал(а):

Ну солидным он мне тут не кажется)) Курточка, очки на футболке висят - just a regular down-to-earth guy, и мне это нравится)))

well, i am not good in geography of USA, but i hear about Kenwood and Minnetonka for the first time... so - where Josh actually lives? i thought it was his dad's house in Minnesota.

well josh has his own house in minneapolis which he bought once when he was still with Ellen. it´s at one of the lakes kinda in teh centre of MPLS. it´s one of the bigger lakes and there are lots of villas in teh area he live. Kenwood is on teh other side of that lake, so go figure ;)
and btw no it´s not his dad´s house

of course i am not going to believe that)) besides, Josh himself was saying many times that tabloids are lying. i just didn't like this Perez much... it feels like he uses Josh and his fame a bit... (and the house also gggg)

well josh is a nice guy ;) don´t think it´s much of using him or his fame, Rob Perez is well known himself.

ещё одна фотка с премьеры, представляю, как они там в Миннеаполисе счастливы видеть Джоша :)
http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/0910/d3/8cc0ea824d54.jpg
Источник : http://twitpic.com/jwgyv

Какой Джош умничка))

фото с премьеры)))

http://s11.radikal.ru/i183/0910/96/131178374fe6.jpg

http://i001.radikal.ru/0910/ff/0f08983c2657.jpg

http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/0910/26/c21106a7a826.jpg

soleil написал(а):

фото с премьеры)))

Оспади, как же он хорош, када весёлый и довольный жизнью!!! Совсем немного надо человеку для счастья!  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Алоха написал(а):

and btw no it´s not his dad´s house

thanx for explanation... but... one more - do you remember there were photos of josh's house (at least those picts were proclaimed to be josh's house picts)? so those were the photos of his own house? and as we know, josh's dad lives in minnesota, then there must be another house))... i believe it's very beautiful landscapes there... mountains, lakes, forests...

Алоха написал(а):

don´t think it´s much of using him or his fame, Rob Perez is well known himself.

yeah, that's true... but... is this really a good thing to be such a person, who can't really say 'no', as rob perez described josh...  :question:

Minneapolis rolls out the red carpet
06-10-2009
Minneapolis rolled out the red carpet Thursday to introduce the world to "Nobody."

Executive produced by Josh Hartnett and directed by "40 Days and 40 Nights" writer Rob Perez, the world premiere of "Nobody" had Minneapolis residents and movie-lovers of all kinds in a frenzy.

Minnesota State had it's own spot on the red carpet in anticipation of Hartnett, Perez, leading man Sam Rosen and his fellow cast members. The Reporter was the only college publication in attendance to get the scoop on this up-and-coming film sure to get a nationwide release following its limited release at Minneapolis' Kerasotes Block E Theatre.

While Hartnett tried his best to keep the spotlight off himself and on the film's cast and crew most of the night, roaring cheers came from teenage girls and middle-aged men alike when he hit the red carpet in a very urban-casual ensemble. In his attempt to keep the enthusiasm toward the cast and crew, Hartnett quickly strode down the red carpet and into the theatre.

Although the rain forced the red carpet ceremony to be moved inside, the spirits of everyone in attendance weren't any less enthusiastic.

"I'm kind of freaking out," said Rosen, who was all smiles throughout the night. "I'm glad my first real red carpet is here in Minneapolis and I have all my family here."

"I'm just super excited, the rain came out hard, but it's just a part of Minnesota and we're all embracing it," said Perez.

The city's weather wasn't the only thing the cast and crew were embracing, however. The film revolves around Rosen's character Lindeman's interaction with eight fellow Minneapolis College of Art and Design students and other artist-like characters, a character type the film lovingly teases.

"The film doesn't just poke fun at [the pretention of artists], but embraces it," said Beth Riesgraf (Edie), who currently stars in the TNT series "Leverage."

"It was very interesting to interact with the MCAD environment," said Nathan Shrake, who portrayed high-school artist PK in the film. "It was a fun persona to take on."

The cast seemed to be in agreement that the film was fun to make and is a great portrayal of Minnesota that will connect with audiences no matter their location.

"People are going to love this movie," said Rosen. "For me it's a departure from my earlier stuff (Rosen was recently in 'Revolutionary Road') and it's a super fun, completely enjoyable film."

"It was a great group and a nice team effort," said Emily Gunyou Halaas (Margaret), a veteran Minneapolitan actress who recently won the Ivey's 2009 Emerging Artist Award.

"You always hear people talked about ensembles in television and movies, but in this case, most of us knew each other and all of us did get along really well," said Ryan Lindberg (Zach), who recently earned rave reviews for his one man, one penguin puppet show Squawk at this year's Minnesota Fringe Festival.

The world premiere packed the Hennepin Theatre District's State Theatre with audience members of all ages. Perez quickly took the stage and invited Hartnett, co-writer Ryan Miller and the central cast to join him while he spoke to the crowd about the film and the process of making it, which involved most of the cast staying at Hartnett's Twin Cities home.

Perez then showed a humorous short film where the cast "thanked" Hartnett for allowing them to stay at his house with anecdotes involving acquiring rashes, getting too intoxicated, doing embarrassing acts and breaking household objects.

http://s46.radikal.ru/i112/0910/ed/4c395faf3110.jpg

источник

видио
Nobody

soleil
Спасибо за видео  http://i024.radikal.ru/0803/8e/a14bc5087ff7.gif  это официальный трейлер "Никто"  :)
Не знаю, почему, но у меня пока не возникло желания посмотреть фильм, и прости меня, Джош  http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif за это...

soleil написал(а):

видио

Здорово, ))) спасибки!!!

Людмила написал(а):

Не знаю, почему, но у меня пока не возникло желания посмотреть фильм, и прости меня, Джош

У меня тоже особого желания нет... Вот был бы там Джош, пусть хоть в малюсеньком эпизоде...
Вообще фильм не кажется отстойным, но такой себе малобюджетненький легкий кин... На просмотр таких просто так пока нет времени.

Новые фотки с премьеры :
http://i060.radikal.ru/0911/6d/95e5cefd3b4e.jpg
http://s39.radikal.ru/i084/0911/71/4bd86f19071c.jpg
http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/0911/4b/62efcb0e4aaf.jpg
http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/0911/af/39e04fdce431.jpg
http://s05.radikal.ru/i178/0911/e6/4caa3c910cbe.jpg
Источник

я думаю, пора нам фильм на торентах искать :)
трейлер мне понравился
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOhZbC8RIU[/youtube]

hey, i know you guys are always good in finding videos and movies. is anyone able to find a good rapidshare (or similar ones) downloads of the whole movie "Nobody"?

Алоха написал(а):

hey, i know you guys are always good in finding videos and movies. is anyone able to find a good rapidshare (or similar ones) downloads of the whole movie "Nobody"?

Hi, I have not found this movie

в российский прокат его вообще не собираются запускать :(
если мы его посмотрим - это будет чудом

oh shame, i´m also still looking for it, but if you find something i would be happy if someone would post it here

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Премьера фильма "Nobody" / Premiere "Nobody"