Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт в сериале "Пьяная история" / Drunk History season 3

Хартнетт в сериале "Пьяная история" / Drunk History season 3

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Вчера, в Сан Диего, на Комик Коне, сериал "Пьяная история" представлял новый сезон. Большим сюрпризом, и очень для нас приятным, стало объявление, что Джош Хартнетт снимется в одной из серий сериала.

Пьяная история сериал 2013-...
Это хулиганский проект вебсайта Funny or Die, который Comedy Central превратил в полноценное телешоу. Рассказчики в разной степени опьянения пытаются пересказать известные исторические события, а различные голливудские знаменитости этот бред инсценируют, открывая рты под авторские реплики.

Источник

Comic-Con 2015: 'Drunk History' taps Octavia Spencer, Maya Rudolph and more for season 3

Drunk History

Posted July 9 2015 — 9:49 PM EDT

Drunk History is stocking up on A-listers for its third season, tapping Octavia Spencer, Will Ferrell, Parker Posey, Josh Hartnett, Giancarlo Esposito and Maya Rudolph to guest-star, creator Derek Waters announced at Comic-Con on Thursday.

Details on their roles weren’t available, though EW can reveal that SNL alum Rudolph will be playing Griselda Blanco, otherwise known as the Queen of Cocaine.

The new season will also feature more themed episodes, rather than the city-focused ones. An episode telling the history of games features Jake Johnson and Taran Killam.

Drunk History returns Sept. 1 on Comedy Central.

Ссылка

Eight Things We Learn From the DRUNK HISTORY Comic-Con Press Room
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/aMTlp.jpg

Eight Things We Learn From the DRUNK HISTORY Comic-Con Press Room
Kevin Taylor 07/10/2015 In Film Festivals, Geeky, SDCC, TV
Drunk

For the last two years, Comedy Central has been bringing you some of the most interesting and lesser known historical stories, and without fail, the narrators have always been, in a word, wasted. The hit show Drunk History has been entertaining audiences for two seasons now, and some of the key heads of the show, including creators Derek Waters and Jeremy Konner, were on hand to give us some great insight on the execution of the show, and what can be expected for season three!
1. All of the reenactments are shot in a day

The movie and TV business isn’t exactly known as a quick industry, but on this particular show, time and speed are of the essence. According to regular Taran Kilam, all of the story acting is done in a day. He broke down a usual day on set for this show.

“Usually we will shoot 3-4 lines at a time, and they will often play the narration about 10-12 times before we start rolling. So while that is playing it’s easy to work on catching all of the nuances. It’s alot of fun.”

2. The creators don’t and literally cannot, provide the alcohol

Waters and Konner told the press room that they have no say when it comes to the alcohol of choice used by their narrators. They said that while they aren’t even allowed to have a say, it seems like the poison of choice is usually wine or whiskey.

“Yeah legally we are not allowed to provide them with the alcohol,” said Konner. “So we basically tell them when they should start drinking, and then eventually we come to their home and film them.”

3. The team does their research

Waters and Konner also revealed that they have a team of production assists who do extensive research on their stories, including going to several libraries and museums in the specific area of focus. Waters, a self-proclaimed history buff, said that he would do the research himself, but that libraries are boring to him.

4. Taran Killam has never been blackout drunk

The title pretty much says it all here. When asked if he would ever appear on the show as the narrator as opposed to the reenactor, Killam revealed “You know what. I have never been black out drunk before. I’ve of course been tipsy and drunk before, but never gotten to that point. So I don’t think I’d be the right person to narrate. Who knows maybe come Drunk History Season 10.

5. What story lines are coming up

Throughout the first two seasons, Drunk History has taken us from Hawaii to Charleston, from sports figures to famous first ladies, and so much more. When asked what Season 3 has in store for the audience, Waters dropped some big hints of what’s to come.

“We are going to do an episode about games, which includes stories on Milton Bradley and Bobby Fischer (played by Taran Killam). There’s also a show about spies, including one involving Harriet Tubman. And lastly, we are going to space!”

6. They’ve got awesome guest stars lined up

In addition to telling the room what themes were coming up for Season 3, Konner dropped a few names that we will be seeing either for the first time or making a return to the Drunk History set.

“Oh yeah I mean Taran (Killam) will be coming back. Octavia Spencer will be playing Harriet Tubman that was a great one.” Some other people either mentioned or shown in the Season 3 teaser were Michael Cera, Jaleel White, Nick Johnson, Josh Hartnett and so many more!

7. They make sure the narrator is and stays legally drunk

Another little nugget revealed about the creation of the show is that the crew always has a breathalyzer on hand. They will not start filming until the narrator hits at least a 0.08, and they will check in on the level throughout the evening. They also do it to ensure of course that the narrator isn’t too drunk.

“We of course make sure that they aren’t going to die,” Waters said with a laugh. “And when we wrap up for the night, we always make sure that we let them sober up, or at least leave someone with them to ensure they are okay.”

8. The set is always laid back

In the panel after the press room, Killam mentioned how much easier it is to do this then his regular day job over at Saturday Night Live.

“At SNL, you have to come up with the skits, figure out what the character needs to sound like, what his little quirks are. In this show, you show up, the work has already been done. You don’t even need to come up with the intonation of the lines. All you have to do is lip sync. It’s just awesome.”

We hope you enjoyed the eight things we learned about Drunk History at Comic Con 2015! Are you excited for Season Three coming in September? Let us know in the comments!

Ссылка

Про "Пьяную историю".
Актеры, кто там участвует - они пьяные в стельку!!!
И они не только рассказывают, они ещё и играют, в таком состоянии, тех, о ком рассказывают!

Посмотрите, это нечто!!!

Drunk History Vol. 5 w/ Will Ferrell, Don Cheadle & Zooey Deschanel

Статья
Comic-Con 2015: ‘Drunk History’ creators reveal wish list for future episodes
SAN DIEGO >> “Drunk History” has quite the history itself now, as the web series-turned-Comedy Central hit ramps up for its third season this year.

From multi-talented comedian Jack Black to Will Ferrell and Jen Kirkman, who co-creator Derek Waters proclaimed “will always be the queen” of the comedy show, “Drunk History” has hilariously, yet accurately, retold some of the world’s most life-changing historical moments.

And while Waters and co-creator Jeremy Konner are already astonished that they managed to get Oscar-winning actress Octavia Spencer, Ryan Phillippe and Josh Hartnett, among others, for the upcoming season, the two revealed (sort of) at Comic-Con they still have something of a wish list.

“Every year we definitely have a high reenactor list,” Waters said. “We’ll get to those people some day.”

Also on the list: someone bold enough to narrate a story while sipping on Mad Dog 20/20, a brand of flavored fortified wines that is often referred to as bum wines.

The next season of “Drunk History” returns to Comedy Central on Sept. 1.

Ссылка

За поиск информации спасибо valerie  http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/13471.gif

Людмила, весело)))

Sana написал(а):

Людмила, весело)))

Да, чем больше о проекте узнаю, тем больше вдохновения и воодушевления он у меня вызывает!
Рада, что Джош находит для себя, и для нас, такие необычные проекты. Я раньше и не слышала про "Пьяную историю"!  :yep:

Cъемки третьего сезона сериала  "Пьяная история" уже начались! Премьера сериала-  в сентябре!!! http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/97650.gif http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/97650.gif http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/97650.gif

Drunk History season 3 returns in September, with guests a plenty
Sarah FoxAugust 4, 2015

The Emmy-nominated comedy-series “Drunk History” will return for a 13-episode third season on Tuesday, September 1 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT, following an all-new “Tosh.0.” In the season premiere, host and director Derek Waters takes viewers on a historical journey to New Jersey, presenting inebriated accounts of The Bone Wars, The Balloon Corps and The Big Bang.

Mark Proksch narrates the rivalry of fossil-hunters Othniel Marsh (Christopher Meloni) and Edward Cope (Tony Hale); Tess Lynch recounts Thaddeus Lowe’s (Greg Kinnear) contributions to America’s first air force, founded by President Lincoln (Stephen Merchant); and Jenny Slate explains how scientists Arno Penzias (Justin Long) and Robert Wilson (Jason Ritter) found an exciting new use for an abandoned supersensitive antenna.

Other A-list guest stars featured this season include Jason Alexander, Blake Anderson, Matt Besser, Jack Black, Michael Cera, Gaius Charles, Kat Dennings, Adam Devine, Giancarlo Esposito, Donald Faison, Will Ferrell and Nathan Fillion.

That’s not all, you can also find Ron Funches, Mark Gagliardi, Topher Grace, Colin Hanks, Josh Hartnett, Rob Huebel, Echo Kellum, Ellie Kemper, Johnny Knoxville, David Koechner, Natasha Leggero, Thomas Lennon, Samm Levine, Joe Lo Truglio, Jason Mantzoukas and Jack McBrayer.

Take a deep breath and look for Jason Momoa, Haley Joel Osment, Patton Oswalt, Chris Parnell, Chelsea Peretti, Parker Posey, Dennis Quaid, Sam Rockwell, Andre Royo, Maya Rudolph, Horatio Sanz, Paul Scheer, Ben Schwartz, Alia Shawkat, Octavia Spencer, Martin Starr, George Wallace, Jaleel White, Henry Winkler, Zach Woods and Noah Wyle.

Narrators include Paget Brewster, Cameron Esposito, Fortune Feimster, Rich Fulcher, Mark Gagliardi, Matt Gourley, Dan Harmon, Kyle Kinane, Jen Kirkman, Lauren Lapkus, Paul F. Tompkins, Duncan Trussell, David Wain, Brendon Walsh and even co-creator and director Jeremy Konner. They and others will cover the histories of everything from the invention of motion pictures to the rise and fall of the Cocaine Godmother and the truth behind Roswell, among many other incredibly true stories.

“Drunk History” is produced by Gary Sanchez Productions and executive produced by Waters and Konner, along with Gary Sanchez Productions’ Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Owen Burke. Ian Friedman is the Executive in Charge of Production for Comedy Central.

Источник

Людмила написал(а):

That’s not all, you can also find Ron Funches, Mark Gagliardi, Topher Grace, Colin Hanks, Josh Hartnett, Rob Huebel, Echo Kellum, Ellie Kemper, Johnny Knoxville, David Koechner, Natasha Leggero, Thomas Lennon, Samm Levine, Joe Lo Truglio, Jason Mantzoukas and Jack McBrayer.

Гм. Что-то Джоша впихнули в список, имена в котором мне ни о чем не говорят  :dontknow:
И вообще во всем списке мало знакомых имен((( Но, надеюсь, все-равно будет интересно. Я с Райаном Гослингом смотрела серию - обхохотаться  :D

‘Drunk History’ Co-Creator Derek Waters Talks Emmy Nomination, Dishes On Season 3
Mandi Bierly
Deputy Editor, Yahoo TV
Yahoo TV
August 21, 2015

The final round of Emmy voting continues through Aug. 28, and if there’s one show that might surprise Academy members who think they’ve seen it all, it’s Comedy Central’s Drunk History, a first-time nominee in the inaugural Outstanding Variety Sketch Series category. To represent the show’s second season, co-creator and host Derek Waters chose to submit the episode “First Ladies” (streaming on Hulu) which has inebriated narrators Molly McAleer, Jen Kirkman, and Jenny Johnson telling the stories of first ladies Frances Cleveland, Edith Wilson, and Dolley Madison — which are acted out by lip-synching actresses Alia Shawkat, Courteney Cox, and Casey Wilson, respectively.

“I hate to be the bearer of real news, but ladies are rarely spoken about in history. Does that mean they didn’t exist? Of course not. But it’s the overall goal of this show to find stories that [make people say], ‘Why didn’t I know about this?’” Waters says. Plus, he adds, “At the beginning of each episode, where people are talking about whatever the topic is — we call it a love letter — our friend Ed Hansen says, ‘Behind every good man, is a ride or die kind of b—h. And America would not thrive without a ride or die kind of b—h.’ I think that line is why we got nominated.”
All joking aside, the episode does capture the show at its finest with:

• Narrators with strong, distinctive voices telling obscure true stories. “The monologue that Frances Cleveland gives blows my mind,” Waters says. “It still gives me goosebumps.”
• Clever editing that capitalizes on those narrators’ unpredictable digressions, such as Kirkman interrupting her story to ask if she could have the cheesy bread she brought (viewers see Edith Wilson pose the question first). “I didn’t call Jen and say, ‘Hey, make sure you bring some food that you keep asking me for.’ That’s my favorite part, that documentary feeling. Nothing’s ever forced,” Waters says.

• And, of course, great guest stars with the comedic timing to bring the stories to life: “When we did the Edith Wilson story, I played Woodrow. She was covering for her husband, who had a stroke, so I got to be in a version of Weekend at Bernie’s with Courteney Cox,” Waters says. “That was pretty cool.”
Drunk History’s third season, which Waters says is his favorite, premieres Sept. 1 at 10:30 p.m. on Comedy Central. The first episode, “New Jersey,” has Mark Proksch narrating the Bones Wars rivalry between fossil-hunters Othniel Marsh (Christopher Meloni) and Edward Cope (Tony Hale). Tess Lynch recounts the contributions of Thaddeus Lowe (Greg Kinnear) to America’s first air force — hot air balloons! — founded by President Lincoln (Stephen Merchant). And Jenny Slate explains how scientists Arno Penzias (Justin Long) and Robert Wilson (Jason Ritter) discovered cosmic microwave background radiation, which helped establish the Big Bang theory.
It’s an early contender for the episode Waters will submit for the Emmys next year, along with the season’s fourth episode, “Spies,” which features Oscar winner Octavia Spencer as Harriet Tubman. “It’s the same reason I like ‘First Ladies,’” he says, “because it covers stories that you’ve never even heard of. We all know Harriet Tubman is a great woman that freed so many slaves, but she was also a spy, which is really cool. And Roald Dahl, the children’s writer, was a British spy, which Will Ferrell plays. That’s a real, real good one.”
Other Season 3 appearances that Waters is particularly psyched for include Parker Posey as the inventor of the bra, Mary Phelps Jacob; Sam Rockwell and Dennis Quaid as Bugsy Siegel and Lucky Luciano in the “Vegas” episode; and Jason Alexander, who takes on “Boss” Tweed, leader of New York City’s corrupt Tammany Hall political organization.

We can also tease that Waters himself drinks more in Season 3 than ever before: “Tess Lynch got me real drunk, but that also was because I had to do two [shoots] that day, which is not fun,” he says. “This year we had a lot of newcomers come, and to help them feel comfortable, I reminded them that I do this with them so they don’t feel exploited or alone.”

Something else you won’t want to miss in the “New Jersey” episode is Waters attending the Create-A-Pro Wrestling Academy — a dream come true. “It’s like, why is that in there? Because I wanted to do it,” he admits. “‘How am I supposed to justify this?’ I don’t need to justify it. It’s something to watch in between stories.”

He doesn’t hold back either. Did he experience any injuries? “I’ll be honest with you. Doctors all across this sweet nation of ours, and even this world of ours, will tell you that you can’t do something and get appendicitis, that you have no control over it. However, two days after I did wrestling, my appendix had to be removed,” he says. “When I watched some of the footage, I was like, ‘There’s no way that didn’t help,’ moving everything around like that. Getting body slammed, I don’t think, cures your appendix from being ruptured.”

Neither does the belly-flop he does in the water while trying out rocket boots in the season’s second episode, “Miami” (which features Josh Hartnett as Clark Gable, Johnny Knoxville as Ponce de Leon, and Maya Rudolph as Griselda Blanco). “Every element of this show did not help avoid getting my appendix ruptured,” Waters says. “But I’m okay now.”

:O

Источник

Новости!!!  2 эпизод третьего сезона "Пьяных историй", называется "Майями" и  Джоша Хартнетта будут показывать в нем, как Кларка Гейбла!

‘Drunk History’ returns to Comedy Central

Tipsy tales told by tanked talents

Derek Waters returns to Comedy Central to host the third season of the show that retells true moments in history from a skewed perspective. Guest hosts hang out to retell interesting moments in American history and highlight significant people and places.

The 30-minute show re-enacts fragments of events being told as the stars break down their versions of the story. While enjoying their favorite drinks, viewers watch as the storyteller begins to slur. Soon the facts become less reliable and more hysterical.

This series is written and directed by Derek Waters and Jeremy Konner, seasoned director for television and film.

“The order of the shows come as we have researchers come in to pitch Jeremy and I the best stories that they’ve found,” said Derek. Cities are selected based on how they would best fit the stories told. Narrators that are already known and are familiar with the stories are pitched the selection and choose what stories they’d like to tell.

Stories come from all over the place.

“We’ve wanted to tell the story about Bass Reeves, the cowboy,” said Jeremy Konner.

“He’s who the Lone Ranger was based off of and he was a black guy,” said Derek, “but our country didn’t like that so we just put a mask on him… The good thing is we’re making a comedy show because nobody knows what actually happened unless you were there. But it is interesting to find different pictures, whether it would be like actual diary entries from the specific people we’re covering…” said director, Derek Waters.

Season three has 13 episodes and 39 new stories to share with its audience. Some of the combos to look forward to this year include Octavia Spencer as Harriet Tubman, Josh Hartnett as Clark Gable, and Will Ferrell as Roald Dahl.

Drunk History will return to Comedy Central Sept 1.

Ссылка

Страница "Пьяных историй" на metacritic.com:
http://www.metacritic.com/tv/drunk-history/season-3

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/U4JSc.jpg

Josh Hartnett will appear as Clark Gable in Ep 2 of Drunk History Season 3!     :flag: http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/92435.gif http://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/61268.gif

Статья о выходящем 3-м сезоне от ENTERTAINMENT :

Drunk History season 3 scoop: Will Ferrell as Roald Dahl, Octavia Spencer as Harriet Tubman, and more

Also, host Derek Waters tells EW that he met his match in Dan Harmon: I 'never will be that drunk again. That was a learning experience'

Drunk History

Posted August 31 2015 — 2:01 PM EDT

We’re approaching back-to-school season, and no one is more prepared than Drunk History host Derek Waters.

With the Comedy Central show’s third season set to premiere Tuesday, Waters revealed to EW some of the big lesson plans in store this year — including reenactments starring Will Ferrell as author Roald Dahl, Octavia Spencer as Harriet Tubman, Josh Hartnett as Clark Gable, Jason Momoa as the pirate Jean Lafitte, and more.

“We’re exploring new worlds, with lots of new faces,” Waters tells us. “And there are more themed episodes this season that aren’t just tied to cities.”

The topics, Waters continues, will run the gamut. “We’re doing a whole episode about spies. We’ve all learned a lot about Harriet Tubman, but no one really knows how much she was a spy. And Roald Dahl, the children’s book writer, was a spy for the British. So Will Ferrell will play Roald Dahl, and Octavia Spencer will play Harriet Tubman. It’s pretty surreal.

“And the third spy is an amazing woman named Virginia Hall, who was a spy and only had one leg,” Waters adds. “Alia Shawkat is one of my favorites that we’ve used — she plays Virginia Hall.”

Fans of The Wire and Show Me a Hero will also have something to look forward to this season. “We’re going to do one where, I’m still working on a title, but it’s basically going to cover journalism, which I talked to David Simon for,” says Waters. “That why I was just in Baltimore, because I was lucky enough to find out that David Simon liked our show and wanted to do something. And I was like, well, would you want to drink some alcohol and eat Maryland crab and talk about life as a journalist? And he said yes — so that’ll be the interstitials of that episode, which I’m obviously very excited about.”

Elsewhere in the season is an episode covering Las Vegas that Waters calls “a big episode. That’s got the Bugsy Seigel story in it — Sam Rockwell plays Bugsy. And Dennis Quaid plays Lucky Luciano.”

“The other cities are Cleveland — not to brag! [Laughs] And we’ll be doing Los Angeles, Oklahoma — that’s one of my favorites.”

The show also paid a visit to the Big Easy, which Waters says it was the drunkest city he went to — though he couldn’t partake himself. “Unfortunately, I had to get my appendix taken out while we were shooting in New Orleans. So I did not get drunk while I was getting my appendix taken out. But that’s where I saw the most drunk people on this trip.” That episode will chronicle Louis Armstrong’s background, “where bananas came from,” and the pirate Jean Lafitte, who’ll be played by Jason Momoa.

Another casting Waters is particularly proud of is Josh Hartnett as Clark Gable, which will be in the Miami episode: “He was my first choice. He and Jason Momoa, both have this quality: They actually have movie-star faces. There are very few movie stars now that have that movie star quality, and both of them have that.”

Waters adds that it was during the Miami episode where he met his match — in the form of Dan Harmon, who appears as a narrator. “I mean, with Dan Harmon, I’ve never been more drunk, and never will be that drunk again. That was a learning experience. I’m not going to beat Dan Harmon. Usually I try to get to their level or a little below — and with Dan, that was the drunkest I’ve ever been.”

Ссылка

"Пьяные истории" начинают снимать четвертый сезон. Никто не знает, кого из актеров пригласят учавствовать в съемках, зато, благодаря восхитительному Джошу Хартнетту мы узнали об этом проекте и с удовольствием ждем новых серий!
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/QZYdt.jpg

Comedy Central renews 'Drunk History' for fourth season

Comedy Central has renewed "Drunk History," the series that revisits America's past through an alcohol haze, for a fourth season.

A co-creation of Lutherville's Derek Waters, the show will return to the air in September, according to a Comedy Central release.

The series created instant buzz in part because of the top talent Waters attracted for roles as both drunken storytellers and re-enacters.

Among the guest stars in the third season: Jack Black, Kat Dennings, Adam Devine, Giancarlo Esposito, Will Ferrell, Tony Hale, Colin Hanks, Josh Hartnett, Ellie Kemper, Greg Kinnear, Johnny Knoxville, Natasha Leggero, Thomas Lennon, Justin Long, Christopher Meloni, Stephen Merchant, Patton Oswalt, Chelsea Peretti, Parker Posey, Dennis Quaid, Jason Ritter, Sam Rockwell, Maya Rudolph, Octavia Spencer and Noah Wyle.

Ссылка

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт в сериале "Пьяная история" / Drunk History season 3