Hollywood News

Scarlett Johansson can't stand celebs' tell-all interviews!

Washington, Nov 5 : If there's one thing that actress Scarlett Johansson cannot stand seeing in a paper or magazine, it would be articles where celebs tell all about their personal lives.

Johansson, who is currently in a relationship with her 'Black Dhalia' co-star Josh Hartnett, in an interview to InStyle magazine, said that there were some things about people's lives that should remain private, and that she abhorred reading articles where celebrities give intimate details about their personal lives.

The 21-year old star said that knowing 'everything' about another celeb's life was "weird", and that she was better off staying in the dark.

"I can't stand those articles where people spill their life story. After a while, I feel like I know more about them than their best friend does - and that's weird. It's better when you don't know everything," InStyle quoted her, as saying.

Johansson insists that revealing intimate details also has a negative effect on the stars' professional careers, for people then find it even more difficult to believe in their on-screen personas.

"People are having a harder time buying into the glamour of movies. They want reality TV and tabloids - that escapism into other people's personal business," she added.

--- ANI
wwwnewkerala.com