Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Плохая девочка Скарлетт Йоханнсон / Bad girl Scarlett Johannson

Плохая девочка Скарлетт Йоханнсон / Bad girl Scarlett Johannson

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 211

Hollywood beauty Scarlett Johansson is furious over reports she appears in a steamy sex tape being sold online.

The star, is alleged to have made the tape after accidentally leaving her microphone on while getting down and dirty on her movie set reports NW magazine.

Scarlett Johansson is no stranger to hot sexual encounters. She was rumored to have had sex with actor Benicio Del Toro in an elevator following an awards ceremony in 2004. She later denied the allegation. And she's staying tight-lipped about the audio tape, refusing to be drawn on its authenticity.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Laurasto/scarlett-sextape-news.jpg

The actress, who has been dating actor Josh Hartnett since hooking up on the set of The Black Dahlia, was reportedly recorded orally pleasuring her man in a parked car. The pair's sexual exploits starting with sweet talk and ending with the low-voiced female actress encouraging her lover's progress. Passionate kissing and rustling as the man undoes his clothing is also heard on the audio tape of the interlude, which is being sold on the Internet for $26.

A cryptic clue has reportedly established Scarlett as the leading lady. The hint- that the actress could be known by a red letter "A", known as "the scarlet letter" – has hinted the Lost In Translation star is on the tape.

The blonde beauty, who has topped FHM's and Esquire magazine's Sexiest Women lists this year, is renowned for her liberal views. She says, "If you're comfortable with yourself, then it's sexy. Maybe people think I look sexy because I feel sexy. I am a liberated person. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality," adding that her best assets are her breasts. "I'm proud of my 'girls'. They're my charms, my feminine wiles."

http://forums.fanhost.com

Scarlett Johansson Sex Tape?

Okay. Take this one with about two pounds of salt, because as far as Internet rumours go, this one's about as spurious as they come. What am I talking about? Why, it's none other than the alleged (actually, inferred) Scarlett Johansson Sex Tape. Yes, that's right, a Scarlett Johansson Sex Tape.

Now, don't go getting your panties in a bunch, just yet. I gots some 'splaining to do.

So, there's this website, scenesfromacar, and on this website, the claim is made that there is an audio tape featuring an unnamed Hollywood starlet, caught giving a blow job in a car, with her microphone still on.

Speculation had originally been pointing to Lindsay Lohan, because of her general skankiness, but with the recent addition of a clue, in the form of a red letter "A" ("The Scarlett Letter"), most people believe it is actually Scarlett Johansson. The actress is said to have a distictive, low voice, as well.

Long hours on a set. People get tired, people make mistakes, and sometimes starlets give blow jobs in cars without realizing their mic is still on.

Skip ahead... there is some more sweet talk, then some more rustling, then they start kissing and so forth. THEN, for twelve minutes and forty seven seconds, she gives him the sexiest blow job I have ever heard capped off by the words "Yeah, cum".

The tape is now on sale, via email, at the website above, for the nice round sum of $20, and that's about as much as I know. It's almost impossible to verify any legitimacy at this point, and I'm not keen on spending $20 for the privilege of waiting five days to receive what may, or may not be (and probably isn't) a Scarlett Johansson sex tape. Besides, as soon as the first sucker gets it, it'll be online within minutes, so I'll be waiting for the free version.

That being said, if this is real, it could be the greatest thing since, well, since the creation of the Universe, but it would be a lot better if there was video.

http://www.egotastic.com

Я в ней разочарована!

Server написал(а):

Я в ней разочарована!

да... скандал не детский, особенно для тех, с кем Скарлетт конттракт подписала (Юниверсал, чтоли)
это может и неправда, но вполне может быть ею. особенно на фоне рассказов Скарлетт о ее груди, тестах на ВИЧ и прочей дребедени.

Everydika написал(а):

о ее груди

Грудак конечно не слабый ни чё не скажешь!!
А вдруг она с помощью Джоша просто решила поднять себе рейтинг????

Server написал(а):

А вдруг она с помощью Джоша просто решила поднять себе рейтинг????

да она по-моему и без Джоша жутко популярна. не пойму, правда, почему...

Everydika написал(а):

не пойму, правда, почему

А может причина в ...

Server написал(а):

Грудак конечно не слабый ни чё не скажешь

Server написал(а):

А может причина в ...

и в этом тоже, не сомневаюсь... как она говорит,  "ее девочки"

Everydika написал(а):

"ее девочки"

Тогда уж "тётеньки" или "бабаньки"
Пол Африки выкормить можно!!!

Server написал(а):

Пол Африки выкормить можно!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Мне она никогда не нравилась, поэтому разочаровываться не пришлось, только лишний раз укрепилась в своем мнении о ней. А насчет Африки, эт точно. Пускай благотворительностью займется, а то там деткам есть нечего и живут в фигвамах. И будет у них новая кормилица Скарлетт  :D  :yahoo:

Мне всё-таки кажется, что это её пиар-ход! Хочет попасть на первы полосы, и я даже не сомневаюсь если они расстанутся Джош будет плохой, а она просто Ангел! Бррр...как же она мне не нравится!

Но мы-то ее раскусили :D Будем защищать Джоша до последнего, короче, рубить правду-матку  :D

Dirge написал(а):

Будем защищать Джоша до последнего, короче, рубить правду-матку

Я за!!!

Ну Server у нас с тобой энтузиазма! Создадим что-то типа военной организации багровых беретов?  :D

Dirge написал(а):

Создадим что-то типа военной организации багровых беретов

Ага с эмблемкой Джошика, мило получится!!! И закопаем Скарлетт!

Или еще лучше, придадим ее костру инквизиции :yahoo: если будет Джошку обижать. Она еще не знает, что у него есть тайные агенты... Уже триллер про Джеймса Бонда получается! Бонд, Джеймс Бонд :lol:

Server, Dirge - не знала, девушки, что вы такие кровожадные  :O Джоша любят опасные люди. ему следовало бы быть осторожным и радоваться, что вы от него далеко и не прибьете его подружку при первом удобном случае  :D

Server написал(а):

я даже не сомневаюсь если они расстанутся Джош будет плохой

ой, я тоже так думаю... надеюсь, она поведет себя благоразумно, если будет такая ситуация...

Мы не кровожадные, мы за справедливость и не позволим чтобы Джоша обижали :yahoo:

Оп-па, дело принимает интересный оборот. Оральный секс с Джошем в машине....  :O

Scarlett Johansson spitting mad over sexcapade tape!

Tuesday November 14, 02:14 PM
Washington, Nov 14 (ANI): Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson is spitting mad, and the reason for her ire are reports that she is the leading lady in a steamy audio sex tape that has hit the internet. Johansson is said to have inadvertently made the tape after accidentally leaving her microphone on during a romp with beau Josh Hartnett in a parked car. The couple, who hooked up while working on the film 'The Black Dahlia', can be heard having oral sex, the audio tape of which is being sold on the Internet for 26 dollars, reports NW magazine. As for why people have been thinking that Johansson really is the leading lady in the audio clip, well a cryptic clue - that the actress could be known by a red letter "A", known as "the scarlet letter" - is the reason behind why most believe it's her. This is not the first time that Johansson has become embroiled in a sexcapade. She was rumoured to have had sex with actor Benicio Del Toro in an elevator following an awards ceremony in 2004 - a rumour she hotly denied. However, this time the actress has refused to comment on the authenticity of the tape. (ANI)

:blink: Ни фига себе...

Dirge написал(а):

Ни фига себе...

вот и я так подумала...

Вокруг Скарлетт всегда полно интриг

а че произошло?я не в ладах с английским.можт в кратце расскажите?

Малорик
Ну, типа Скарлетт очень злится на все эти разговоры об этой сексуальной аудиокассете, которую в интернете распространили. Она говорит, что забыла выключить какой-то там микрофон во время секса с Джошем в машине, и наверное тогда и записалось это аудио :D Судя по всему на пленке зафиксирован оральный секс между парой, и теперь это "чюдо" можно приобрести за 26 у.е. Что касается того, почему люди считают, что на пленке голос именно Скарлетт, есть доказательство благодаря красной букве "А", известной как "буква Скарлетт" (честно говоря, тут нифига не поняла, что за буква Скарлетт  :O ) Это не впервые о Скарлетт ходят подобные слухи. Говорят, у актрисы был секс с Бенисио Дель Торо в лифте во время церемонии награждения в 2004 - Скарлетт горячо опротестовывает эту сплетню. В любом случае, сегодня актриса отказывается комментировать аутентичность своего голоса на пленке...

Не хотела бы я эту пленку послушать, а то мало ли нервы не железные :D

Dirge написал(а):

Не хотела бы я эту пленку послушать, а то мало ли нервы не железные

ага... мазохизм какой-то. а народ гребет, между прочим...  :D

Народ сумасшедший, нервные клетки не востанавливаются!

нихера се.....спасибо

Малорик написал(а):

нихера се.....спасибо

отож... странно, что Джош ничего не комментирует. он вообще пропал где-то  :blink: ни ответа, ни привета, как грится...

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Плохая девочка Скарлетт Йоханнсон / Bad girl Scarlett Johannson