Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Что у Джоша с Жизель Бюнхен?

Что у Джоша с Жизель Бюнхен?

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Елки, события развиваются стремительно странно....  :D Теперь ходят слухи, что Джош что-то крутит с этой моделью. Но пока все опять не совсем ясно. Вот пока статья на тему:

Josh and Scarlett Leaving Things Open

Thu, 12/21/2006 - 11:50am

Yesterday we were surprised to learn that Josh and Scarlett were spotted making out at TriBeCa restaurant Cercie Rouge on Friday night. Josh was just seen a few weeks ago with another woman and the rumor was that he and Scarlett were done. I mean that's how it works, right? Evidently when you are Scarlett Johansson, not so much.

They were seen making out last week, but apparently they are taking Johansson's "open relationship" policy seriously. Hartnett was spotted at Spotted Pig sucking face with supermodel Gisele Bundchen Saturday night. "They were all over each other," said the spy.

Scarlett must be very sure of herself to be okay with Josh making out with Gisele on the side. I guess when you are the Sexiest Woman Alive, supermodels aren't as threatening!

http://popsugar.com

Короче, Джош уже якобы целовался с этой Жизель  :D  :O БАБНИК какой-то  :pran:

Hartnett's Gisele kiss

Josh Hartnett was seen kissing supermodel Gisele Bundchen on Saturday night (16.12.06).

The 'Pearl Harbor' actor was openly canoodling with the Brazilian beauty in New York bar The Spotted Pig.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "They were all over each other."

Gisele is no stranger to Hollywood's leading men. She had a three year relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio, which ended last year. The couple remain good friends and share 'custody' of their dog Jango.

Last week, Josh was seen kissing his sometime girlfriend Scarlett Johansson in another New York hotspot.

Josh and Scarlett were said to have been going through a rough patch because they spent so much time apart while Josh was filming new movie '30 Days of Night' in New Zealand.

During shooting he was seen enjoying a weekend in Sydney, Australia, with his co-star, New Zealand actress Amber Sainsbury.

Last week's romantic meal had led to speculation that Josh and Scarlett had patched up their differences, however, the 'Lost In Translation' actress recently said she favours open relationships.

Representatives for both stars have refused to comment on the situation.

(C) BANG Media International
http://www.askmen.com

Gisele Bundchen Gets Scarlett Johansson's Sloppy Seconds - or Josh Hartnett is One Lucky Sonofabitch :lol:

Just a couple days ago, Scarlett Johansson and Josh Hartnett were spotted making out, but that may not mean they're really back together. According to Page Six, that particular booty call was just one of many, as Josh was spotted getting hot and heavy with Supermodel Gisele Bundchen on Saturday night.

We may have jumped the gun yesterday when we announced Josh Hartnett was back with on-again, off-again girlfriend Scarlett Johansson. They were seen making out last week, but apparently they are taking Johansson's "open relationship" policy seriously. Hartnett was spotted at Spotted Pig sucking face with supermodel Gisele Bundchen Saturday night. "They were all over each other," said the spy.

Yeah, so I guess Josh Hartnett is my new hero. Let me tell you, there aren't many guys in the world who are making out with Scarlett Johansson one night, and Gisele Bundchen the next. And regardless of how jealous you may be, Josh definitely deserves props on this one.

Also, it means that he and Scarlett aren't that committed to each other, so I've still got my chance!

Here are some Gisele Bundchen bikini pictures from last year's Pirelli calendar photoshoot, just to remind you of what Josh Hartnett is tapping, and you're not.

http://www.egotastic.com

Everydika написал(а):

Yeah, so I guess Josh Hartnett is my new hero. Let me tell you, there aren't many guys in the world who are making out with Scarlett Johansson one night, and Gisele Bundchen the next. And regardless of how jealous you may be, Josh definitely deserves props on this one.

истерика  :lol: :lol: :lol: да, Джош жирно устроился  :lol:

а в чем там дело?

Малорик написал(а):

а в чем там дело?

та вроде как они со Скарлетт помирились и их где-то вместе видели, но потом Джоша видели с Жизель и они вроде целовались в баре. а потом там народ пошутил, что Джош просто герой, т.к. в мире немного парней, которые могут себе позволить провести ночь с самой сексуальной актрисой в мире, а на следующую ночь затусить с моделью  :D

По моему её зовут Жизель!!!!! :blink:

Если она раньше с Лео Ди Каприо встречалась, тогда точно Жизель Бюнхен! кажется! :blink:

Server написал(а):

По моему её зовут Жизель!!!!!

исправим  :D

Server написал(а):

Если она раньше с Лео Ди Каприо встречалась, тогда точно Жизель Бюнхен! кажется!

она, она  :i-m so happy:

Server написал(а):

Жизель Бюнхен

Хех, горячая бразильская штучка!!!!!!! А у Джоша "Губа не дура" :D

:D Вам не кажется, что он разошелся в последнее время?

Dirge написал(а):

Вам не кажется, что он разошелся в последнее время?

да, разошелся не то слово! пошел по рукам  :D

:mad:  ну и уродина!!! 4ё он в ней нашёл?!?!? ^_^

зато фигура люкс  :i-m so happy:

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Что у Джоша с Жизель Бюнхен?