Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош Хартнетт и Сиенна Миллер: новая парочка?/Hartnett & Sienna Miller

Джош Хартнетт и Сиенна Миллер: новая парочка?/Hartnett & Sienna Miller

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 59

Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett Get Cozy

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 17, 2007 03:30 PM EST

New couple alert? Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett certainly seemed cozy at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday night.

Miller, 25, and Hartnett, 28, sat side-by-side on a couch in the hotel restaurant's living room area, laughing and chatting for about an hour before they were joined by a female friend of Miller's.

But they kept things intimate – at one point, Miller stood in front of a seated Hartnett, who held on to her thigh with his hand. The pair eventually headed out, cocktails in hand, to the hotel's poolside bungalow area.

So are the single actors (she split with Jude Law in November; he most recently dated his Black Dahlia costar Scarlett Johansson) an item? "They're friends, just friends," Miller's rep tells PEOPLE. "They were just hanging out."

Seconds a rep for Hartnett: "There is nothing to comment on."

Источник

Елки, поверить не могу - если Джош сойдется с Миллер, это будет капец  :D
Она прям переходящее знамя какое-то  :D
Встречалась с Джудом Лоу, но он изменил ей с нянькой своих детей (кажется, они у них не общие были... не знаю точно), потом она загуляла с новым Бондом, Дэниэлом Крэйгом, затем, как я поняла, снова вернулась к Лоу. Теперь они расстались.
Джош - следующий в череде знаменитых любовников? Елки, ну и повезло тетке....  :D Я лично ничего особенного в ней не нахожу... Ну, посмотрим. Пока они только сидели на одном диванчике и мило щебетали, отрицая какую-либо связь, кроме дружеской. Но как знать  :D

Scarlett Johansson Who: Sienna Miller & Josh Hartnett Canoodle?

By Brenda Davis
Jan 17, 2007

Sienna Miller is busy telling anyone that will listen that there is no hanky-panky going on between her and Leo.  The striking British actress was in Los Angeles this week attending the Golden Globes and was asked point blank about the relationship.  On the red carpet Miller dished, "Absolutely no truth, I'm afraid to say. (We are) buddies from a while ago."

But what about Scarlett Johansson ex Josh Hartnett?  A report from People Magazine claims that Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett certainly seemed cozy at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday night.

Could this be a new couple alert?  She split with Jude Law in November; he most recently dated his Black Dahlia costar Scarlett Johansson.  They are both free - and would make an adorable couple.

People gives a detailed brief of their time at the Marmont.   The weekly entertainment magazine reports that Miller, 25, and Hartnett, 28, sat side-by-side on a couch in the hotel restaurant's living room area, laughing and chatting for about an hour before they were joined by a female friend of Miller's.

But they kept things intimate – at one point, Miller stood in front of a seated Hartnett, who held on to her thigh with his hand. The pair eventually headed out, cocktails in hand, to the hotel's poolside bungalow area.

Cue the reps™: "They're friends, just friends," Miller's rep tells People Magazine. "They were just hanging out."

Seconds a rep for Hartnett: "There is nothing to comment on."

Источник

Знаете, я нахожусь в легком  смятении :girl: ну и загул у Джоша!

Dirge написал(а):

Знаете, я нахожусь в легком  смятении :girl: ну и загул у Джоша!

мда... ушел в тяжкие. самое интересное, что эта Сиенна Миллер не так давно заявила, что ей надоели взрослые мужчины (имела ввиду Крэйга и Лоу, которые ее старше лет на 10 и больше)... А Джошка ведь только на 3 года... вполне подходит  :rolleyes:

Josh Hartnett
2007/01/18

Sienna dating Hartnett?

Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett were spotted getting cosy at a Los Angeles hotel on Tuesday night (16.01.07).

The 'Factory Girl' actress and the 'Pearl Harbour' actor were seen laughing and flirting in the living-room area of Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel.

A source told People magazine: "They sat side-by-side on a couch laughing and chatting for about an hour.

"Then they were joined by a girlfriend of Sienna's but they kept flirting.

"Sienna stood in front of Josh while he was still sat down and he held onto her thigh."

The group eventually retired to the hotel's poolside to drink cocktails.

Sienna, 25, split from boyfriend Jude Law in November and Josh, 28, is said to have split from Scarlett Johansson, who he shared a New York apartment with.

A representative for Sienna said: "They're friends, just friends. They were just hanging out."

Josh's representative said: "There is nothing to comment on."

(C) BANG Media International

Источник

Josh in Miller thriller

SIENNA Miller and Josh Hartnett were spotted getting cosy at a Los Angeles hotel on Tuesday night.

The Factory Girl actress and the Pearl Harbour hunk were seen laughing and behaving intimately in the living-room area of Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel.

A source told People magazine: "They sat side-by-side on a couch laughing and chatting for about an hour.

"Then they were joined by a girlfriend of Sienna's but they kept flirting.

"Sienna stood in front of Josh while he was still sat down and he held onto her thigh."

The group eventually retired to the hotel's poolside to drink cocktails.

Sienna, 25, split from boyfriend Jude Law in November and Josh, 28, is said to have split from Scarlett Johansson, who he shared a New York apartment with until late last year.

A representative for Sienna said: "They're friends, just friends. They were just hanging out."

Josh's representative said: "There is nothing to comment on."
Share this article (What is this?)

Источник

Сиенна Миллер все отрицает

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sienna Miller dating Josh Hartnett ? "Absolutely Not"

Sienna Miller has laughed off rumours she's dating actor Josh Hartnett. The 25-year-old actress was asked about the rumoured romance as she was snapped touching down in Salt Lake City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival. Miller and Hartnett, 28, were spotted getting cozy last week as they sat side-by-side on a couch in Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel. But Miller - who was wearing a grey beanie bobble hat to brave the cold - said there was nothing to the reports. "Absolutely not," the actress said of the stories. Miller is at the festival to promote her new movie 'Factory Girl.' In it she plays tragic Edie Sedgwick, who inspired artist Andy Warhol.

Источник

На вручении Золотой Глобус  Миллер  частенько показывали Джоша точно рядом небыло , хотя время то мало прошло !

Наталка написал(а):

На вручении Золотой Глобус  Миллер  частенько показывали Джоша точно рядом небыло , хотя время то мало прошло !

так они как раз на этой церемонии и спелись  :) но уже после основной части, на after party. да и ничего между ними не было на самом деле. просто пощебетали мило да и все...

Елки, какие-то плохие пошли слухи... В качестве подтверждения роману Сиенны и Джоша:

Only time will tell if they're really a match - but Sienna Miller, 25, and Josh Hartnett, 28, are off to a good start. Having met at a friend's house late last year, they enjoyed a first date at LA's Chateua Marmont on Jan. 17, chatting over thingytails about their love of acting and interest in politics, say friends. "Sienna's intriguing," Josh told a pal. "It was the most enjoyable evening I had in months!"

It looks like things are heating up between Sienna Miller und Josh Hartnett. The two hit the 5W Mansion together on January 20 and reunited the following night for the Heinekencelebrity karaoke party. "They were flirting and dancing wildly," says an insider. "Later, they kissed and sneaked out together." Adds a pall, "They definitely have chemistry. You can tell she really likes him."

Джош, ну только не Сиенна, у нее было больше романов со знаменитостями, чем у всех предыдущих герлфрендов Джоша вместе взятых! Она каждую неделю с кем-то новым зажигает  :( Джошу нужна более серьезная и спокойная девушка, а не этот подрыв на каблуках....

Everydika написал(а):

Джошу нужна более серьезная и спокойная девушка, а не этот подрыв на каблуках....

ага, но он и сам в последнее время гуляет и направо и налево

МДА! это не есть ГУД ! он совсем в загулах как я посмотрю!теряет свою репутацию! :(

ну, одинокому мужчине не грех погулять. когда у них со Скарлетт все было ок, он вел себя прилично. думаю, его интрига в Австралии случилась, когда со Скарлетт было уже все плохо. они ведь даже на ее день рождения были не вместе. так что, пусть пока погуляет немного, проветрится, и найдет все-таки достойную девушку.

Everydika написал(а):

найдет все-таки достойную девушку.

Кто же все-таки станет, этой достойной девушкой...

Dirge написал(а):

Кто же все-таки станет, этой достойной девушкой...

я даже не знаю... есть ли такие  :D

Everydika написал(а):

есть ли такие

Точно, мы еще никого не заценили

Сиенна Миллер об отношениях с Джошем:

Q. So cross Josh Hartnett off the list ... that was the next Google item.

A. You're not allowed to have a conversation or have male friends. You meet actors, you're sitting next to someone having a conversation and next thing there are reports of you snogging on the sofa. It's absurd. Josh is a friend.

Источник

Everydika написал(а):

Josh is a friend

ну и слава богу, а то пугают нас все время эти репортеры !swoon!

да, только как там Джош, интересно... без девушки, пропал снова куда-то  :(

можт он к тому французу поехал)гыыы

Малорик написал(а):

можт он к тому французу поехал)гыыы

:lol: замочить печаль? гггг только не это, страшный сон какой-то  :O

ну малоли подумал,да ну нах этих девушек,с порнями все проще))))

Сиенна Миллер отвергла Джоша Хартнетта

Красотка Сиенна Миллер, сыгравшая музу Энди Уорхола в фильме "Factory Girl", на днях дала от ворот поворот самому завидному жениху Голливуда Джошу Хартнетту. Экс-бойфренд Скарлетт Йоханссон не на шутку увлекся юной британкой после нескольких свиданий и романтического ужина в "Chateau Marmont" в Лос-Анджелесе. Несмотря на то, что события между молодыми людьми стали развиваться стремительно, на днях Сиенна объяснила Джошу, что пока не готова к серьезным отношениям. Виной всему стал тяжелый разрыв с давним бойфрендом Джудом Лоу, от которого актриса до сих пор не может оправиться. Измена Лоу с няней собственных детей заставила Сиенну разочароваться в представителях сильного пола. Однако, по словам близких друзей актеров, Сиенну насторожил недавний телефонный разговор Джоша с экс-подругой Скарлетт Йоханссон. Как бы то ни было, пока Хартнетту растопить сердце Миллер не удалось.

Источник

Everydika написал(а):

И слава Богу, ему же лучше

И слава Богу, ему же лучше

это точно! только не радует фраза: Сиенну насторожил недавний телефонный разговор Джоша с экс-подругой Скарлетт Йоханссон.

Наталка написал(а):

Сиенну насторожил недавний телефонный разговор Джоша с экс-подругой Скарлетт Йоханссон.

да врут все. Сиенне по ходу вообще Джош по барабану был. это на ровном месте равазякали события.  :mad:

да слава богу!а то тот француз не переживет)ахахаха

Малорик написал(а):

а то тот француз не переживет)ахахаха

:lol: да я бы тоже не пережила, только не Сиенна  :blink:

Miller Slams Matchmaking Press

Mar 5, 2007 - World Entertainment News Network

British actress Sienna Miller has slammed the tabloid press for romantically linking her to every actor she meets.

Since splitting from on/off lover Jude Law last year, Miller has been linked to her Factory Girl co-star Hayden Christensen, Josh Hartnett, Sean 'Diddy' Combs and Orlando Bloom.

However, Miller insists she simply enjoys the company of men and their relationships are purely platonic.

She tells British film magazine Empire, "What makes me angry is that I have been linked with every single actor I've ever met. I've just come out of a relationship I was in for three years and before that I was in a relationship for two years, so I've actually had a boyfriend for the last five years.

"But I have this reputation as, 'Oh, she's shagged this bloke and this bloke...' What annoys me is that there's absolutely no truth in half of the stuff that's written about me.

"I meet Josh Hartnett and all of a sudden people are mixing our faces to see what our baby would look like!

"But because I'm inherently rebellious, I think, 'Why can't I have male friends who are actors? This is my world - why should I change and be discreet, which isn't who I am?'"

Источник

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош Хартнетт и Сиенна Миллер: новая парочка?/Hartnett & Sienna Miller