Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош снова в окружении моделей / Josh surrounded with models again

Джош снова в окружении моделей / Josh surrounded with models again

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 60

February 26, 2007 -- JOSH Hartnett picked up a supermodel Saturday night. The "Black Hawk Down" star went to a party at the Mondrian Sky Bar for Natalia Vodianova and started chatting up Danish treat Helena Christensen . An hour later, Hartnett walked into the Chateau Marmont - with Christensen 10 paces behind him. Then he went to the bar for several minutes before disappearing into his room. Hartnett has been on a roll since he dumped Scarlett Johansson.

Источник

вот кстати!!!
а ы заметили,что Хартнетт в основном общаеца \ дружит организЬмами с девушками модельной внешности?! я вот кроме его первой Эллен и Йохансон простых бабцов-то и не припомню.. то одна, то вторая,то третья, щас вот еще одна.. неужто мальчик предпочитает моделей?:(

actually I wonder what he finds attractive in models.- they are skinny, not always the smartest (look at the emergency call) and to me not always the prettiest. but probably easy to get. especially when they are that young, they probably feel special being with someone way older.
I don´t get it.
to me Josh seems really kinda immature recently.

Алоха написал(а):

they are skinny

may be he likes it&!;))

Алоха написал(а):

the smartest (look at the emergency call)

http://i006.radikal.ru/0803/91/07a14975ffde.gif  that was so cruel ))

well me being cruel or the girl who was not able to handle an emergency call and was just mumbling something very unclear?
and well, Josh doesn´t seem to have certain taste in girls and their body shape. look at Ellen and Scarlett (who I both prefered a lot more cause they had curves! and they have been very pretty. Ellen btw is really pretty now, saw recent pics of her)

Gagda написал(а):

я вот кроме его первой Эллен и Йохансон простых бабцов-то и не припомню..

но зато с Эллен и Йоханнсон у него отношения были самые серьезные))

Алоха написал(а):

especially when they are that young, they probably feel special being with someone way older.

well, it's an easy formula - models prefer actors and singers, actors and singers prefer models. not interesting as for me.

Алоха написал(а):

both prefered a lot more cause they had curves

i liked them more not because of curves, they just were looking more interesting, outstanding, when models all like one-face type to me.

Алоха написал(а):

Ellen btw is really pretty now, saw recent pics of her)

interesting! and what is she into?

Everydika написал(а):

но зато с Эллен и Йоханнсон у него отношения были самые серьезные))

я писала к тому, что я ЗА простых бабцов))

i liked them more not because of curves, they just were looking more interesting, outstanding, when models all like one-face type to me.

they had more...... I don´t know how to say, models are just like you also said, all teh same, skinny and similar faces. scarlett and ellen had more character in their face.

interesting! and what is she into?

as far as I know she is a successful theatre director in Minneapolis

Алоха написал(а):

as far as I know she is a successful theatre director in Minneapolis

wow! i always known she was a very deep person. good for her. it's a pity they broke up(( i liked Josh with Ellen best.

Алоха написал(а):

scarlett and ellen had more character in their face.

yes, i agree. i never considered models interesting. not because they are models, but the type of girls, who choose to be a model)))

it's a pity they broke up(( i liked Josh with Ellen best.

yes it really is, I was so shocked that time when I read they broke up, it was so sad. they have been a really cute couple, and she was the only one who he has been with where he was really showing how much he was in love with that girl (in this case ellen)
I´m not 100% sure but I think to remember I read that he supports her with her theatre and that they are still friends.

yes, i agree. i never considered models interesting. not because they are models, but the type of girls, who choose to be a model)))

yeah I agree with you, to me they are mostly just living hallstands/clothes stands.

Everydika написал(а):

it's a pity they broke up(( i liked Josh with Ellen best.

это да! следила за ним,наверна....эх, нашел бы он уже себе какую-нить девушку,типа Эллен, жанился бы... не шлялся бы по больницам с пещевыми отравлениями и ходил бы без мешков отечных под глазами

Gagda написал(а):

не шлялся бы по больницам с пещевыми отравлениями и ходил бы без мешков отечных под глазами

что то я не верю уже что он женится когда то... наверно осторожничает после детского то опыта...  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

Кира написал(а):

что то я не верю уже что он женится когда то

рано или поздно! он же рос в семье... вот будет ему 40,будем беспокоица, а щас -то чего? тока 31 будет

Gagda написал(а):

рано или поздно! он же рос в семье... вот будет ему 40,будем беспокоица, а щас -то чего? тока 31 будет

ну да... зато на виду  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/punish.gif

Кира написал(а):

наверно осторожничает после детского то опыта...

В каком смысле?

Gagda написал(а):

рано или поздно! он же рос в семье...

Ну это не факт. Многое зависит от его взглядов на жизнь.
Хотя современные американские мужчины не женятся рано. Они обычно стараются сначала встать на ноги. Вот и происходит это обычно, когда человеку уже за тридцать, а то и за сорок.

Отредактировано Айрин (2009-05-13 23:36:12)

Айрин написал(а):

В каком смысле?

ну у него же мама ушла в детстве! он же с мачехой жил все это время! наверно ж это удар большой...

некоторые мачехи намного адекватней и лучше родной матери

Gagda написал(а):

ну да, но удар же все же для малыша- какая бы она ни была! это часто мальчикам мешает потом, т.к. расценивается как предательство со стороны женщины, даже не мамы!

Отредактировано Кира (2009-05-14 00:06:19)

Кира написал(а):

ну у него же мама ушла в детстве! он же с мачехой жил все это время! наверно ж это удар большой...

Я читала, что у него вроде бы мачеха нормальная была. Хотя, конечно, для детской психики это определенная травма.

Gagda написал(а):

Вполне согласна.

Кира написал(а):

ну да, но удар же все же для малыша- какая бы она ни была! это часто мальчикам мешает потом, т.к. расценивается как предательство со стороны женщины, даже не мамы!

Да... И это потом может еще в комплекс развится.

судя по кол-ву девушек вокруг него, кол-ву герлфрендов за 10 лет и пр и др... сомневаюсь в наличие комплексов таких, чтоб это шибко чему-то мешало в его жизни по отношению к женщинам.

Gagda написал(а):

судя по кол-ву девушек вокруг него, кол-ву герлфрендов за 10 лет и пр и др... сомневаюсь в наличие комплексов таких, чтоб это шибко чему-то мешало в его жизни по отношению к женщинам.

так секс не повод для знакомства)))) он может боится именно серьезных отношений! а модели, это так- физ-ра!)))

Кира написал(а):

он может боится именно серьезных отношений! а модели, это так- физ-ра!)))

тогда он явно б не встречался с Эллен не один год...и с Йохансон не один год. ну вот мне так кажеца..

Gagda написал(а):

тогда он явно б не встречался с Эллен не один год...и с Йохансон не один год. ну вот мне так кажеца..

тоже правда, но два случая серьезных отношений к 30...  http://i012.radikal.ru/0803/a1/cf832100d81e.gif  хотя кто знает какие у него там мысли...

Алоха написал(а):

I´m not 100% sure but I think to remember I read that he supports her with her theatre and that they are still friends.

It is very nice if it's true. It is a big thing - to become real friends after breaking up. I respect that.

Алоха написал(а):

and she was the only one who he has been with where he was really showing how much he was in love with that girl

Yes, and she was involved in his life, not like Scarlett who was more into her own career. I think it is hard to have good relationships when both are movie stars.

Gagda написал(а):

не шлялся бы по больницам с пещевыми отравлениями и ходил бы без мешков отечных под глазами

Да уж... Может, и не помешало бы ему семью завести. Хотя я туго это себе представляю... Впрочем, бывают же молодые папаши вроде Колина Фарелла или Хита Леджера. В их случае, семьей это особо тяжело было назвать. И на образ жизни никак не повлияло...

Айрин написал(а):

Хотя, конечно, для детской психики это определенная травма.

Еще бы. Проще как-то уход папы пережить, я думаю. Но все-таки оч много зависит от самого человека и как он сможет преодолеть. В Америке свободные взгляды, чуть что к психологу, а он такие моменты легко корректирует. Как правило, у них народ менее зажатый (а не как у нас, привыкший молчать и все в себе носить), так что и на контакт легче идет.

It is very nice if it's true. It is a big thing - to become real friends after breaking up. I respect that.

yeah it would be great. but I´m actually sure that I read an article like a year or something after they broke up, that he is still supporting her theatre.

love this picture, which is from her theatre
[реклама вместо картинки]
not sure when it exactly was, my guess when I look at his hair woudl be actually 2003 or 2004? any other guesses?

Yes, and she was involved in his life, not like Scarlett who was more into her own career. I think it is hard to have good relationships when both are movie stars.

true, and she knew and knows him how he really is, and not as the celebrity.

Отредактировано Алоха (2009-05-14 21:36:45)

Алоха написал(а):

love this picture, which is from her theatre

Thanx, I've never seen it. They are so cute!

Алоха написал(а):

not sure when it exactly was, my guess when I look at his hair woudl be actually 2003 or 2004? any other guesses?

Yeah it looks like rather fresh photo... I dnkn when exactly it could be taken but not so long ago for sure... So they already broke up when this photo was made? Interesting...

the link to the original picture and post, and some info about it

http://forums.fanhost.com/hollywood-sta … n-pic.html

so it must have been after their breakup. so then it´s really sweet how they still get along.

Отредактировано Алоха (2009-05-14 23:13:08)

Алоха
thanks so much!!!
it's pretty nice to see him together) thay're so cute))

they definitely are, and if it´s after the breakup it´s even nicer to see they are still getting along that well. I mean they still look like a couple there.

*sigh* I wish they would get back together somehow

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош снова в окружении моделей / Josh surrounded with models again