Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Cледующий самый сексуальный вегетарианец? / Next sexiest veggie alive?

Cледующий самый сексуальный вегетарианец? / Next sexiest veggie alive?

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Time to vote for sexiest veggie alive

May 25, 2007

Bryce Dallas Howard is the hot favourite to become Peta's sexiest vegetarian alive for 2007.

The animal rights group, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta), are holding the annual poll on their website and the Spider-Man 3 star is said to be the clear frontrunner at the moment.

A source told MSNBC: "Bryce is way out in front. Pink is next, but she's lagging behind.

"Joaquin Phoenix and Tobey Maguire are getting the most votes out of the guys."

Last year, Natalie Portman was voted the sexiest veggie, while other previous winners include Josh Hartnett, Prince, Alicia Silverstone, Tobey Maguire and Shania Twain.

Alicia Silverstone, 30 - who topped the poll in 2004 - has been a vegan for several years.

But the Clueless actress recently revealed her favourite foods used to be steak and doughnuts.

When asked what she used to eat, Alicia said: "Steak and doughnuts. Now I'm a total health nut. I don't get sick very often and when I do it's for a short period.

"It's empowering to know that you're responsible for how you feel each day because of the way you treat your body."

источник

Победителей определили:

NEW YORK (AP) - Carrie Underwood and Kevin Eubanks have been named the "world's sexiest vegetarians" in PETA's annual contest.

источник

Да ну, для нас в любых топ-листах Джош Хартнетт-самый секси мэн!!!!!https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2683-1.gif

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Cледующий самый сексуальный вегетарианец? / Next sexiest veggie alive?