Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош Хартнетт cейчас в Осло / Josh Hartnett is in Oslo

Джош Хартнетт cейчас в Осло / Josh Hartnett is in Oslo

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

josh is in Oslo right now with his girlfriend Sophia. he was seen clubbing

two lucky girls who met josh in oslo, i think today

[реклама вместо картинки]

Алоха
Thanks!!!! :flag:

you´re welcome!! doesn´t he look good?
*sigh* when thinking about he might get introduced to her parents, well sophia´s I mean. but i´m really happy for him he has a gf and seems to be happy. that´s all that matters, because i always rather see him seriously together with someone than being single.

31-year-old has been observed in several different clubs in Oslo last week. After that VG Nett has learned Hartnett has spent part of Thursday evening at the exclusive nightclub Barbeint at Solli Plass.
Arrived at the club with his Norwegian girlfriend, the 21-year-old model Sophia Lie. Mated to have cost him in the bar along with the rest of the guests at the popular nightclub. Although would not lead in Barbeint to comment on the matter to the uk, in the interests of guests privacy.  :)
Источник и
Источник

Алоха! Thank you!  http://i024.radikal.ru/0803/8e/a14bc5087ff7.gif 
Спасибо большое  за новости и фото!

Здесь ещё один источник, норвежцы рады Джошу))) смотреть

Я рада, что у Джоша личная жизнь налаживается, если честно, то меня немного пугало то, что после разрыва сами знаете с кем, у него так долго не было постоянной подружки и лишь эти страшные голливудские гиены и крысы кружили над ним :mad: пусть лучше он будет с этой норвежской девочкой, наверное она не плохая, раз нравится Джошу... имхо,ессно...

Алоха
oooh, it's nice , thanks!!! he's so cute with his glasses)))

Эх, классный он конечно!!! Джошка...

Людмила написал(а):

пусть лучше он будет с этой норвежской девочкой, наверное она не плохая, раз нравится Джошу

София Ли норвежка????? :huh:

yup she is norwegian and she is originally, if I got that right, from norway. so maybe she is home to visit her family and introduce her boyfriend to them?

КРУТО))) А я думаю че меня в последние пару дней тянет сильно в Скандинавию)))

Алоха написал(а):

so maybe she is home to visit her family and introduce her boyfriend to them?

Maybe)))) it's very nice that Josh came with Sofia to her home)
So it seems that their relations are serious..

Алоха Thank you!!!!))

Людмила написал(а):

пусть лучше он будет с этой норвежской девочкой,

да))наверное так будет лучше. Приятно видеть Джоша счастливым.

Оленька написал(а):

Приятно видеть Джоша счастливым.

ППКС! :)

Maybe)))) it's very nice that Josh came with Sofia to her home)
So it seems that their relations are serious..

yeah, I mean there are together since the beginning of 2009 some time, so they might be together for already 7 or 8 months, which is actually kinda long, when you think about how much josh was complaining about not finding a girlfriend because no one is able to live with him because he is living a "disjointed life" and that everyone is going to cringe" on that, him doing romantic scenes with beautiful people etc etc etc (just a short extzract from the last years november evening standard)
so I´m really glad he seems happy now having a girlfriend for that long

Алоха написал(а):

him doing romantic scenes with beautiful people

That's his job... only)
Girls should understand it)

Алоха написал(а):

I´m really glad he seems happy now having a girlfriend for that long

We all are glad!! And we all hope that is somethihg serious, strong and long)
He deserves it, to be happy))

That's his job... only)
Girls should understand it)

thanks!!! that´s exactly my opinion as well, and every girl that gets involved with him as a girlfriend should think about that BEFORE they really start dating him. I mean they know he is an actor and has to do such scenes every now and then, and that he might travel alot, but they know it before and that shoudl never be a reason for s plit then. my opinion!

We all are glad!! And we all hope that is somethihg serious, strong and long)
He deserves it, to be happy))

again I couldn´t agree with you more!!!  :flag:

По крохам с норвежских сайтов :
Звезда фильмов «Перл Харбор» и «Падение Черного Ястреба» Джош Хартнетт в последнее время проводит много времени со своей норвежской подругой, моделью Софией Ли. На прошлой неделе 31-летний актер прибыл в Осло и, конечно, был замечен в нескольких ночных клубах.

Сейчас в Осло проходит Неделя моды, в которой, вероятнее всего, принимает участие 21-летняя модель София Ли.

В четверг пара, ранее в этом году путешествовавшая в Коста-Рике, отдыхала в эксклюзивном ночном клубе «Barbeint» на Solli Plass в Осло.
Со слов B.Г.Nett., Джош выглядел цветущим и дружно расслаблялся с остальными гостями клуба до 3-х ночи.
Владелец клуба отказался давать прессе информацию о Джоше и Софии, сославшись на конфиденциальность своих гостей.

А в пятницу Джош Хартнетт уже был на на морском острове, где проходит фолк-фестиваль. Не смотря на темные очки и все попытки сохранить анонимность, Джоша заметили на концерте группы Datarock. Но никто из представителей прессы так и не смог получить комментарий от кинозвезды.

И новые фотки с Фанхоста
http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/0908/55/a0e5db4f8e82.jpg
http://s03.radikal.ru/i176/0908/bb/195b86cc89a4.jpg

Рада за Джоша :)
Алоха, спасибо!

Людмила написал(а):

пусть лучше он будет с этой норвежской девочкой

А вдруг это любовь?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош Хартнетт cейчас в Осло / Josh Hartnett is in Oslo