Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Слухи о Джоше Хартнетте/ Rumors about Josh Hartnett

Слухи о Джоше Хартнетте/ Rumors about Josh Hartnett

Сообщений 421 страница 450 из 613

удача написал(а):

хотя волнуюсь)))

Не волнуйтесь :D  Для этого нет оснований ))))) Ложная тревога...
Ps. На счет одиночества, не знаю как с Джошем, но Бипаша не одна :love:

"Джош и Бипаша за руку вышли в вестибюль отеля и Джош в приступе страсти обнял её и уложил на стойку рецепшена, а потом покраснев они разжали руки)))"

Ахаха, представила себе эту картину :D  :D  :D  У меня даже есть прожолжение, но...я промолчу :jumping:

на последней фотке Джош самый убедительный:))) http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smoke.gif

ну наконец нашелся смельчак! это слово произнесено)))

Bipasha Basu Is Dating Josh Hartnett

There are rumors that what Bipasha calls to be only friendship between her and Josh is more than that meets the eye. Bipasha has been dating Josh for the past one and a half year. Bipasha has made more than 17 trips abroad to meet her new boyfriend. The relationships between the two become so strong that Josh came to India to support the Indian team to make Bipasha happy. Bipasha’s fan became more excited when they saw her twitter message that said, "working with Josh Hartnett is like a dream come true". Thus it became obvious for everyone around that what Bipasha has been dreaming about is finally a reality. Critics also opine that Josh Hartnett is a catch that Bipasha will never let go off.
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne … h-hartnett

приведу весь этот бред в спойлере)))

Свернутый текст

Bollywood sweetheart Bipasha BasuBipasha Basu recently broke up with her beau of 10 years, actor John AbrahamJohn Abraham. Ever since her break up with the cute John Abraham, Bipasha was linked with Josh HartnettJosh Hartnett, the famous "Pearl Harbor" movie star.
An Indian newspaper commented on her relationship with Josh Hartnett by writing, "Bipasha is a friendly person by nature but her growing proximity with Josh is surely visible on the set. They also had a gala time together during the party. Bipasha convinced everyone on the set including Josh to watch the World Cup final and cheer for Team India.”
She also made everyone wear blue shirts for the match. Later, she came up with the idea of celebrating India's win on the set. The party went on till wee hours. Josh and Bipasha were spotted together and did not mind getting clicked.
There are rumors that what Bipasha calls to be only friendship between her and Josh is more than that meets the eye. Bipasha has been dating Josh for the past one and a half year. Bipasha has made more than 17 trips abroad to meet her new boyfriend. The relationships between the two become so strong that Josh came to India to support the Indian team to make Bipasha happy. Bipasha’s fan became more excited when they saw her twitter message that said, "working with Josh Hartnett is like a dream come true". Thus it became obvious for everyone around that what Bipasha has been dreaming about is finally a reality. Critics also opine that Josh Hartnett is a catch that Bipasha will never let go off.
Meanwhile, Bipasha has also been linked with "Dum Maro Dum" co-star Rana Duggabati and Tamil star Shriya SaranShriya Saran.
The truth about Bipasha’s new relationship is yet to be confirmed. For the time being, Bipasha is seen with all three of her rumored-about boyfriends. She was seen with Rana on "Dum Maro Dum" sets, with Saran in the making of Tamil movie and with Josh Hartnett in H. Joffe’s Hollywood movie. It has also been reported that Bipasha’s debut Hollywood movie includes a one to one intimate kiss with Josh

Лило написал(а):

Я на одном сайте прочитала

Лило
Привет! Ну и ужасы ты читаешь)))
Джош наш , канешн, не святой, но это уже слишком  :confused:

удача написал(а):

Бипаша подтверждает, что поездка в Тадж Махал с Джошем планируется. Источник озвучивает всеобщие подозрения в возникновении чувств между Бипашей и Джошем. Они хорошо ладят и общаются каждый вечер после съемок.

Страсти накаляются  ;)

удача написал(а):

йога вместе...сближает..

Вспомнила "Голливудские копы")))  Занятия тантрическим сексом йогой- лучший путь к сердцу мужчины Джоша.  Бипаша мне нравится все больше и больше.  :yep: 

Глория написал(а):

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu during the shooting of Hollywood Director Ronald Joffe’s film 'Singularity

Красивая.
Глория!  Спасибо за фото и новости. Надеюсь, мы подружимся))))

удача написал(а):

первое

ППКС!

удача написал(а):

второе

Согласна, и хочу добавить. Джош и Софи- та же история. С его стороны- молчание и игнор, а все совместные появления воспринимаются как пиар никому не известной и не блистающей особыми внешними данными модели. Сорри за ОФФ.

такую фотку не видела. если повтор - прошу прощения
рука Бипаши удивительным образом прилегает к руке Джоша. причем под столом...
Я бы назвала это вторжением в его пространство)))
ну это как например если бы я захотела под столом положить ногу на коленку парня чтобы соблазнить его как бы случайно   :D  :D  :D

http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1104/c4/18c364b33673.jpg
взяла здесь http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singulari … ?sk=photos

удача написал(а):

Bipasha has made more than 17 trips abroad to meet her new boyfriend. The relationships between the two become so strong that Josh came to India to support the Indian team to make Bipasha happy.

Вот юмористы :D
Значит Джош приехал в Индию не сниматься, а поболеть за крикетную команду...Ну как можно такой бред писать[взломанный сайт]

Людмила написал(а):

Глория!  Спасибо за фото и новости. Надеюсь, мы подружимся))))

Да не за что :yep:

удача написал(а):

рука Бипаши удивительным образом прилегает к руке Джоша. причем под столом... Я бы назвала это вторжением в его пространство)))

Ее рука лежит на столе!!!  :)
А вот где рука мужика в голубом? :suspicious:  :D

Глория написал(а):

вот где рука мужика в голубом?

наверное на коленке мужика в черном.
с руками там всё таки не слава богу...
главное - руки Джоша точно не блудят по сторонам

Bips' New Small Town Love

Свернутый текст

Imagine being caught during Ramanavmi in Orchha. Known as  the city of  Ram temples, the small town in Tikamgarh district of Madhya Pradesh had some celebrities for company last week, with Roland Joffe shooting the Bipasha Basu in Josh Hartnett-starrer Singularity.

While Hollywood heartthrob Hartnett went largely unnoticed, Basu was barely able to move out of her accommodation, and was surrounded by security at all times. "The city has come alive suddenly. It's throbbing with life. There's no space to walk let alone shoot. Most of Singularity will be shot in Orchha, to depict 18th century India in the film. The remaining part will be shot in London. The film depicts two eras," she said.

Basu was also impressed by how easily the Hollywood unit took to India. "I feel less Indian than them," she laughed. "I have never been to Orccha. If it wasn't for this film, I'd have missed one of the most beautiful spots in our country."

We hear that this appreciation was absent when Basu first reached Orchha. She complained about the mosquitoes and lack of amenities. "But the foreign unit just blended in. They loved the place and the food. I soon fell in line."

Basu also had to learn how to wield a sword for the film -- something she hadn't done before. "Now I feel I've been doing it all my life," she said.

18/04/11

Джош Харнетт и Бипаша Басу - не встречаются

Реальная подруга Джоша Хартнетта - вопреки слухам не его партнерша по фильму "Singularity" Бипаша Басу. Это - норвежская модель по имени София Ли.

В Болливуде за последние несколько дней появилось множество сообщений о "новом мужчине" в жизни Бипашы Басу: Джоше Хартнетте. Однако, хорошо проинформированный источник сообщает нам, что ее партнер по фильму "Singularity" находится в идеальных отношениях с норвежской моделью Софией Ли с апреля 2010.

Сообщения о Джоше - Бипс - скорей всего уловка, чтобы привлечь внимание к фильму. Источник говорит, "Джош находится в отношениях с Софи. Зачем ему встречаться с Бипашей, когда у него есть любимый человек в его жизни ? Они - просто хорошие друзья. Ничего больше. Фактически агент Джоша даже не знает, о подобных слухах."

В то время, как были опровержения, относительно ее романа с актером фильма "Dum Maaro Dum" - Рана Дагубатти, опровержения относительно Джоша - не поступали. Видно, Джош пока пока разрешает этим предположениям существовать.

Джош Хартнетт - актер Голливуда, который снимался в таких фильма , как "Факультет", "Падение Черного Ястреба", "Счастливое число Слевина", "Перл Харбор" т др.. В прошлом он встречался с Мишей Бартон, Пенелопой Круз, Риханной и Кирсен Данст. 

София Ли - популярное лицо в сфере модельного бизнеса. Однако, она стала известно, благодаря своим отношениям с Джошем Хартнеттом. Они были замечены несколько раз в течение последнего прошлого года во время отдыха в Италии, держащимися за руки и во время поцелуев.

www.mid-day.com

А мне на внешность норвежки,почему-то,никогда не нравились!Индийская девушка по симпотнее будет!Это лично мое мнение.А про алкоголизм Джоша я уже не помню где прочитала.В тот день я просто в поиске набрала "Джош Хартнетт".Вышло много всего.Ну,я методом тыка и наткнулась на страницу, где было написано про многих актеров голливудских по немножку.А вверху страницы были адреса всех фан-сайтов Джоша,в том числе и ваш.Ну,я сразу и к вам заглянула! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/pardon.gif

Лило написал(а):

А про алкоголизм Джоша я уже не помню где прочитала.

пришлось полазить))) нашла про алкоголика тут (но это мнение какой то там, прочитавшей об этом где то там :whistle: )
пост 21

Отредактировано Светулька (2011-04-19 11:51:34)

Точно!Я здесь прочитала! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Слухи- это часть нашего бизнеса, говорит Бипаша Басу.
Link-up rumours part of our business: Bipasha Basu

Mumbai, May 2: After her break-up with long-time beau John Abraham, Bipasha Basu is now being linked to her "Singularity" co-star Josh Hartnett. But the dusky beauty is unperturbed and believes link-up rumours are a part of her profession.

"Link-up rumours don't bother me any more. At the end of the day, whatever two people have, it is for them to know. The world speculates and let them do that," Biphasha told to media over phone from Murmansk, Russia.

"All these things are a part of our business and both Josh and I understand that. This discussion of link-ups will happen for ever. What is important is that the two people who are being spoken about should know what the truth is and what is not," added the actress who was recently seen in "Dum Maaro Dum".

Bipasha, now 32, started her career as a ramp model and then dazzled on the silver screen with her debut with "Ajnabee" in 2001. She also featured in hits like "Race", "No Entry", "Phir Hera Pheri", "Omkara" and "Dhoom 2".

After her break-up with John with whom she worked in "Jism", "Madhoshi", and "Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal", her growing friendship with Josh was talked about as a potential romance, but the actress maintains she only shares a working relationship with the American actor.

"It's been great working with Josh because he is immensely talented and he is always very kicked about the work he does. He is a very nice person to work with. We got along very well and we intent to keep in touch. I can easily say that because of this film ('Singularity') , I met an interesting person," she explained.

"Singularity", a period film, is being helmed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Roland Joffe. The film, which kicked off production in Queensland, later moved to India and was shot at places like Gwalior and Orchha in Madhya Pradesh. After completing the shoot in Orchha, where the temperature was 40 degrees Celsius, Bipasha immediately flew down to Murmansk, where the temperature is -35 degrees Celsius, to shoot for Abbas-Mastan's "Players".

The film also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deol, Sonam Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Omi Vaidya and Sikander Kher.

Asked how she was coping with this sudden change of weather, the actress said: "Coming to this schedule is an experience. There is nothing much that you can do here because there is just snow... it's very barren, very few people, and communication is also tough since most people only speak Russian here. Hence a lot of sign language and broad smiles work."

"The team I'm working with now is very special. I get along with everyone on the set very well. So the excitement to work is there," she added.

So is she a winter lover or a summer fan?

"I'm a crazy person, my preferences change with every year. I love the sun because I love the pool and the beach. But winter is fine too, since I was born in January in Delhi, I take less to the cold," she answered.(IANS)

Источник

I and Josh Hartnett will keep in touch: Bipasha Basu
Pooh-poohing the rumours linking her with Josh Hartnett, her male co-star from Roland Joffe’s film Singularity, Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu says she has enjoyed working with Josh and will keep in touch with him.

“It's been great working with Josh because he is immensely talented and he is always very kicked about the work he does. He is a very nice person to work with. We got along very well and we intend to keep in touch. I can easily say that because of this film ('Singularity'), I met an interesting person,” Bipasha is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Images showing Bipasha and Josh Hartnett enjoying each other’s company at the parties and film’s set have been doing the rounds of the internet, sparking the rumours of a budding romance between them. What’s Bipasha’s take on them?

“Link-up rumours don't bother me anymore. At the end of the day, whatever two people have, it is for them to know. The world speculates and let them do that,” Bipasha said.
Источник

Людмила

спасибо, Людмила. ну когда же Джош нас осчастливит интервью о работе в фильме?

удача написал(а):

наконец фотосессия...и сразу в печать...
да в полный лист на обложку! жаль... на сайте пока только обложка к 8 выпуску. а нам нужен 9...
причем заметьте - каждой звезде отведено место под жизнеописание. наверняка не вымысел из разряда репортажей от
желтой прессы
http://www.corduroymag.com/issues/
подождем!

кстати...помнится нам на май обещали обложку...
уже и пора бы... на сайте до сих пор ничего нет. но надеюсь скоро появится.

удача написал(а):

:D Побойтесь бога. Сегодня только 3.  Будем ему еще обложка)))

Verte написал(а):

Побойтесь бога. Сегодня только 3

эх...молодость...пора оптимистичных взглядов...только 3-е)))
8 номеров есть. значит по 2 в месяц.
обычно номер месяца выходит на неделю раньше начала месяца
по всему выходит что уже аж 3-е))))

удача написал(а):

8 номеров есть. значит по 2 в месяц.

:D  Тады, где гарантия что его на 2 майский номер не поставят?!)))

Verte написал(а):

Тады, где гарантия что его на 2 майский номер не поставят?!)))

эх....молодость... память как у красной девицы на выданье!
вот это я шоли писала?

Verte написал(а):

Майские праздники у нас будут жааааркими)))
"the issue with Josh will be out on the cover of issue 9 in May.  Thanks!"

скажи - я шоли писала про выпуск номер 9? или может всё таки Verte  :flag:
если второй в месяце - тогда ведь уже 10?

молодость...(пошла спать бормоча под нос...)

удача написал(а):

ну когда же Джош нас осчастливит интервью о работе в фильме?

Интервью для Джоша неслыханная  роскошь, довольствуемся слухами с Твиттера:
Джош в Нью-Йорке и был замечен на съемочной площадке неопознанного пока фильма. В качестве кого он там находился остается гадать.
http://twitter.com/#!/prattrarebooks 
Saw Josh Hartnett when I was at dinner tonight - don't think I've thought about him since The Faculty!
http://twitter.com/#!/Mattapause
Josh Heartnet at Momofuku ... Be my lover!
http://twitter.com/#!/HeatherKAYhey
Just saw Josh hartnett total babe
http://twitter.com/#!/CaleParks
Josh Hartnett movie crew makin me cross to the opposite sidewalk :( ... you shoulda been Brokeback bro. #toobad

удача написал(а):

http://doodoo.ru/smiles/wo/expect.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/girl_sigh.gif
Ждемс...

Людмила написал(а):

довольствуемся слухами с Твиттера:

мы и этому рады)))))

Verte написал(а):

Побойтесь бога. Сегодня только 3.

:crazyfun:

удача написал(а):

вот это я шоли писала?

:D  Я отказываюсь отвечать, на такие провокационные вопросы)))

Verte написал(а):

Я отказываюсь отвечать, на такие провокационные вопросы)))

отож...
у нас все ходы записаны))) :writing:  :writing:  :writing:

Болливудская пресса устроила очередной  разбор полетов, за что Бипаша рассталась с John Abraham.
Приношу избранное.
Why confirm now?

The timing is perfect. Bipasha has moved on and is busy shooting her Hollywood crossover film Singularity and also Abbas Mustan's Players. She felt it was important for everyone to know after reports of her link up with Josh Hartnett started surfacing. Friends reveal that she had given John the permission to talk about it if he wanted.

"It was very obvious when John walked in solo on the sets of Koffee with Karan that they were done, says the source. But he decided to keep shut, only opening up to few of his close friends. With Bips getting close to Josh after his recent break up with his girlfriend Sophia Lie, it was the right time for her to come out in the open.

Chances of patch up?

While some might like to believe they would reconcile, sources confirm that the two have separated for good. Bipasha is already more than just friends with Josh and John is officially back to enjoying his singlehood status.

Источник

Болливуд конечно движется по инерции. и никак не затормозит.
надо же Джош уже в Нью Йорке, Бипаша уже в Мурманске, а тех всё колбасит.
лучше бы написали почему дата премьеры фильма перенесена с 2011 года на 2012.
спасибо, новости, Людмила

удача написал(а):

лучше бы написали почему дата премьеры фильма перенесена с 2011 года на 2012.

o.O  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sorry.gif

ну правда на IMBD две даты. 2011 год в целом. и 2012 - США.
интересно - это просто речь об англоязычной версии - хотя весь фильм там заявлен на английском....или вобще о DVD релизе. не конкретизируют...?

удача написал(а):

ну правда на IMBD две даты. 2011 год в целом. и 2012 - США.

Скорее всего, это и есть дата премьеры "Диковины". Пока только  США- 2012год. И на Кинопоиске такая информация. Если бы пост продакшн был в Индии, может мы бы и увидели фильм в 2011 году. А так, мы же знаем, как долго добираются инди-фильмы до проката.

Все таки, IMBD удивительный сайт. Захожу и вижу:

Фильм The Stare  2012 статус: съемки
В гл.ролях Джош Хартнетт.

The Stare 2012
A playwright finds her mind beginning to warp as she struggles to launch her next production. She is plagued by dreams and visions of being watched, but cannot decide if she is at the center of a manipulative plot or simply losing her grip on reality.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899324/

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Слухи о Джоше Хартнетте/ Rumors about Josh Hartnett