Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Какую Музыку слушает Джош? / Which music does Josh listen to?

Какую Музыку слушает Джош? / Which music does Josh listen to?

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Какую Музыку слушает Джош?

Никто не знает?????

http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/1005/a7/420ede1ef2a7.jpg
http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/1005/97/c933eb20d20e.jpg

Рита написал(а):

Никто не знает?????

Вопрос конечно интересный.   :)  Уверена, что у нас на Форуме есть сообщения, в которых упоминаются музыкальные предпочтения Джоша. Но, думаю, мы не отказались бы узнать подробнее, что за музыка звучит в его наушниках  :music:

Начну с  Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness ft. MGMT, Ratatat
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzU9Qqdqww[/youtube]

Классная песня!!!

V mymovies.it pishut,chto on l'ubit jazz i rep.(2003).(Appassionato di musica jazz)

Декабрь 2009г.
COUCH 2 THE CONCERT , Источник
http://s41.radikal.ru/i093/1005/cf/30928f3615f0.jpg
Информация о Джоше Хартнетте и его музыкальных предпочтениях от LNJ :
MUSIC: Jazz, Blues

BANDS:  Marvin Gaye, Leadbelly, Bob Marley, Beastie Boys, The Cheiftains, the Foo Fighters..

В тему.  :)

ELEW, the U.F.O. of Jazz
If you haven’t heard of this piano genius, it’s about time to get on Youtube. There are nights like this in New York, you’re invited to another of these obscure music concerts that fill the pages of Time Out Magazine. You follow your friends not expecting anything. Then, as it is rarely the case, your jaw literally drops. I discovered last Wednesday ELEW. Eric Lewis, 37, from New Jersey played at the White House last year for the Obamas and count Oprah, Sting, Leonardo DiCaprio, Forest Whitaker, Hugh Jackman, Josh Hartnett and Woody Harrelson as fans. Watching him play is like watching an Olympian giving the performance of his life. ELEW sweats buckets during his shows, he’s agressive on the keyboard and his face is distorted with emotion and pain. For him, the bench is a useless accessory. He plays standing, legs apart. He wears knight’s armors on his wrists and glittery sneakers.
ELEW plays his own style of “rock jazz”. “Jazz remains obscure to most people. I adapt it to something they know”, he told me the next day sitting in some Hell’s Kitchen Diner. ELEW plays his own version of Nirvana, Madonna, Michael Jackson or the Rolling Stones’ songs. He describes himself as the Andy Warhol of keyboard. He knocks on the wooden box of the piano, pull and strikes the strings creating new sounds. “I want to make my performance look more difficult”. Using only the piano, he manages to recreate the sound of an electric guitar, vocals and even the bass.

The most surprising detail of my encounter with him? To learn he has no piano at home. How does he practice then? “On my thighs.” Really? “I also have a mini keyboard, some keys are broken and I sleep with it”. ELEW arises as an UFO in the jazz world. “It’s all part of my anti-conformist message to this industry.” No doubt, this man has something to prove.

http://s45.radikal.ru/i110/1009/96/84a1eddf6a19.jpg

Экспрессивный чувак)))

Источник

Людмила написал(а):

Экспрессивный чувак)))

чуваку ничего не надо.. ни еда, ни плотские утехи,видимо, все кайфовые эмоции он получает от музыки)
молодец.. прям сила чувствуется!)

Вот, в тему.   :)  Это из Интервью Джоша Sep 1, 2004
TeenHollywood:  You mentioned music who are some of your favorites?

Josh: I listen to a lot of Jazz and I went to the Newport Jazz festival with my two brothers who play jazz and my father. We got to see Herbie Hancock and Wayne Shorter and Brian Blade play in a band together. I listen to a lot of Coltrane and Mingus. Mingus is my favorite right now, and obviously Miles Davis because he was a genius. I listen to a lot of punk, The Ramones, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the Strokes, White Stripes, Franz Ferdinand, and Modest Mouse. I listen to rap too, like Mos Def and The Roots. I like good music. I listen to Beethoven's 9th  :)  all the time.

Мелисса Джордж, в своем интервью, рассказывает о любимой музыке. И теперь мы знаем, что страсть к эфиопскому джазу привил ей Джош Хартнетт, во времена съемок "30 дней ночи"  ;)

What type of music do you enjoy?

Right now it’s Ethiopian Jazz, which is beautiful, it's so amazing. I like all kinds of music, Spanish music, I like French music. I love listening to Brigitte Bardot singing. With a character - for example when I did Slap, the writer of the novel actually put together a compilation of music that the character Rosie would listen to. I would often listen to music that would suit the stage that the character was in in her life and that can include all kinds of music.

How did you discover Ethiopian Jazz?

It was a few years ago, I think it was through Josh Hartnett when I was doing 30 Days Of Night and he was given it from a friend in New York and ever since then I loved it. I think he only had a few songs and I’ve been buying a lot of Ethiopics, it’s called and getting into that a little bit more.

I’m loving Adele, even just pop like that, British pop. I’m loving Adele and music that makes me go to another place. But I’m a little bit home sick right now so I’m trying to not listen to anything that makes me feel like I miss home. So I listen to music that lifts my spirits.

Источник

...ага....если бы мне...я....с....короче.Джош     .....страсть....даааа....я бы тоже слушала джаз эфиопов...

Плейлист Джоша Хартнетта, 18 января 2013г.
Источник

Бонус видео:

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Какую Музыку слушает Джош? / Which music does Josh listen to?