Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош снимется у МакГигана? Завтра? / Josh in McGuigan's "Tomorrow"?

Джош снимется у МакГигана? Завтра? / Josh in McGuigan's "Tomorrow"?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 40

http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/1008/e6/ad741c5fa5de.bmp
потрясающая новость...
нашли наши собратья с Фанхоста, за что им отдельное огромное спасибо!
за надежду!

Почитаемый мною режиссер пол МакГиган займется съемками триллера Tomorrow - "Завтра".
по скупой информации, выложенной на IMBD фильм выйдет в 2011 году.
по информации, размещенной на Worldview Entertainment, в главной роли занят Джош Хартнетт.
Свершилось, случилось, сбылось!
только бы не сорвалось!
сюжет фильма описан крайне кратко:

Max Martin is desperate to save his family on the day of their murder but he can't control the short-term time travel phenomenon he's trapped in. A man travels back and forth through time and space, trying to prevent the murder of his family.

путешествия во времени...мстя...Джош!!!!
я уже вижу всё это глазами Пола МакГигана!!! вижу опьяняющего соблазнительно-отстраненного великолепного Джоша...
никто его лучше не снимал! вспомним "Одержимость" и "Счастливое число Слевина"

http://www.worldviewent.com/films/in-de … &id=13

http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif   http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif  оооооо  Вот это новость!!!! удача Спасибо, спасибо http://i031.radikal.ru/0803/ec/2e08a4b84563.gif   http://i031.radikal.ru/0803/ec/2e08a4b84563.gif

О, вот это ОЧЕНЬ хорошие новости!!!!!!!!!!!1 Осталось набраться терпения, зажать кулачки - чтоб все сбылось!!!!!

удача
отличная новость)))) ждем дальнейших новостей!!!! :flag:

удача написал(а):

Почитаемый мною режиссер пол МакГиган займется съемками триллера Tomorrow - "Завтра".
по скупой информации, выложенной на IMBD фильм выйдет в 2011 году.
по информации, размещенной на Worldview Entertainment, в главной роли занят Джош Хартнетт.

О боже!!!  http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif  ТЫ услышал наши молитвы!  http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif

Тащу в норку все новости о Tomorrow - "Завтра".

Hartnett & McGuigan Reteam for Time Travel Film 'Tomorrow'
Sigh. Director Paul McGuigan and actor Josh Hartnett have worked together twice - on Lucky Number Slevin in 2006 and Wicker Park in 2004 before that. McGuigan didn't cast him when he directed Push from last year, but word is the two may be teaming up again for another new project. Our friends at Quiet Earth are reporting that Hartnett will star in McGuigan's newest project titled Tomorrow. Written by newcomer Michael Gould, it's about a man stuck traveling through time and space who's trying to prevent the murder of his family. As is the case in any time travel movie, I'm sure he learns that there's not much he can change.

Here's an alternate version of the film's logline that presents the concept in a different way: "Max Martin (Hartnett) is desperate to save his family on the day of their murder but he can't control the short-term time travel phenomenon he's trapped in." Very interesting. I'm curious what the time travel hook is, as that's one of the reasons I thought The Time Traveler's Wife was so bland, is that there was nothing to it except that he randomly jumped through time. Big deal. So is Tomorrow as simple as Groundhog's Day or is there a device or some futuristic twist involved? I like the concept, just wondering if there is more to it than was revealed.

So what was that sigh for at the beginning? Well, Paul McGuigan isn't a great director. In fact, I absolutely hated Lucky Number Slevin (that's a story for another day) and although I thought Push also had a unique concept, we all know that everyone hated that movie in the end. So I'm sighing because, yet again, this is a great concept that I think we'll only get a mediocre movie out of because Paul McGuigan is directing. I really want this to be good and I'm trying to be optimistic, but how much hope is there? Hartnett has been laying low for a while as well, but has a few films coming up like Bunraku, Stuck Between Stations and Gunslinger.

Источник

Josh Hartnett Reteams With LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN Director For TOMORROW
According to QuietEarth, Josh Hartnett is going to reteam with his go-to director Paul McGuigan (Wicker Park, Lucky Number Slevin) for a sci-fi thriller drama titled TOMORROW, scripted by newcomer Michael Gould. In this movie, Hartnett will play “a man travelling back and forth through time and space, trying to prevent the murder of his family”
Production will start later this year in Louisiana
Here’s another plot for TOMORROW, via Firstshowing.. “Max Martin (Hartnett) is desperate to save his family on the day of their murder but he can’t control the short-term time travel phenomenon he’s trapped in.”
So, there’s a bit of Memento and Time Traveler’s Wife going on here. I for one didn’t enjoy any of McGuigan’s movies and I loathe his last one, Push (2009) so even if TOMORROW might have an intriguing concept, I’m still not looking forward to this litle reunion.

Источник

Josh Hartnett & Paul McGuigan reunite for time travel film TOMORROW
While we patiently wait for the release Guy Moshe’s Bunraku (I admit that I may be the only one truly excited to see this film), Josh Hartnett is lining up his next project with favourite director Paul McGuigan.

I’m still a little surprised that Hartnett didn’t even make an appearance in McGuigan’s Push but the pair are reuniting for a third time for Tomorrow. Written by new comer Michael Gould, the film will star Hartnett as a man travelling back and forth through time and space, trying to prevent the murder of his family.

The project has been in development at Worldview Entertainment for a while and is still classified as being in script stage though it was announced yesterday that Hartnett had signed on to the film which could indicate that production will start sooner rather than later.

Details at this early stage are still limited but stay tuned for more updates as they develop.

Update: Kudos to Brian Jones who's informed me that the film starts principal photography in Louisiana later this year.

Источник

Автор новичок Майкл Гулд, речь идет о человеке застрял путешествие сквозь время и пространство, кто пытается предотвратить убийство своей семьи http://i006.radikal.ru/0803/4e/854b339ce11b.gif  оо такие фильмы я люблю)))))))) фантастика.. ураа

Отличная новость , фильм должен быть просто супер , только бы не спугнуть , только бы не спугнуть ....

Наталка написал(а):

Отличная новость , фильм должен быть просто

надеюсь!
верю в Пола МакГигана
не так часто он снимает фильмы
не так часто собирается снимать фильмы
а раз написали, значит уже почти что снял!
а уж что касается звёздного состава, то за этим у него не заржавеет!
всех самых лучших соберет
и Джошу тоже не выпустит!

Светулька написал(а):

оо такие фильмы я люблю)))))))) фантастика.. ураа

Я с тобой))фантастику сильно люблю!
Ищу информацию о Michael Gould, это писатель или сценарист? Если у вас есть данные о авторе, поделитесь, плиз!
Есть такой актер : Michael Gould
О фильме с Вeyondhollywood.com :
Paul McGuigan and Josh Hartnett in Sci-Fi Thriller Tomorrow
The very talented director Paul McGuigan and the very squinty eyed Josh Hartnett can’t stop working together. After “Lucky Number Slevin” and “Wicker Park”, he duo are re-teaming yet again for the sci-fi thriller “Tomorrow”.

It’s got a pretty nifty premise, too:

Hartnett will play a man who travels back and forth through time and space, trying to prevent the murder of his family. The film is described as being “Memento”-esque, and was written by Michael Gould.

McGuigan’s last film was the underrated “Push” with Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning. The film didn’t get a whole lot of traction, but I liked it. It was sort of “The X-Men” if the X-Men didn’t wear costumes.

As for Hartnett, well, he hasn’t had much luck with his movies lately. His last major starring role, 2008′s “I Come with the Rain” pretty much went straight to DVD after some festival screenings. His last big hit was 2007′s “30 Days of Night”. If he’s not careful, he might end up in direct-to-DVD action movie hell ala Seagal, Van Damme, etc.

Shooting on “Tomorrow” is set for later this year on location in Louisiana. Worldview Entertainment and Mark Williams are producing.

Источник

удача написал(а):

Свершилось, случилось, сбылось!
только бы не сорвалось!

скрещиваю пальцы)

Лучшая новость за последние год!!  http://i045.radikal.ru/0803/89/b5c32161aa7d.gif   http://i045.radikal.ru/0803/89/b5c32161aa7d.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/yahoo.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/yahoo.gif 
МакГиган знает толк в кино! Респект ему и уважуха  [взломанный сайт]  Они с Хартнеттом, прям как Скорсезе и ДиКаприо)
Тока бы не сглазить http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/madhouse/dash2.gif

MozG написал(а):

Лучшая новость за последние год!!   
МакГиган знает толк в кино! Респект ему и уважуха  h  Они с Хартнеттом, прям как Скорсезе и ДиКаприо)
Тока бы не сглазить

+1 по поводу всего.... Оооочень хочется увидеть ЭТО.... Скрещиваем пальцы на руках и ногах) http://i005.radikal.ru/0803/b1/441500ec38e6.gif

Josh Hartnett and Paul McGuigan team up for Tomorrow
Examiner.com - ‎14/ago/2010‎
Josh Hartnett and director Paul McGuigan are teaming up for Tomorrow, a time travel thriller penned by novice screenwriter Michael Gould. ...

Josh Hartnett to star in Tomorrow for director Paul McGuigan
Flix 66 (blog) - ‎13/ago/2010‎
Remember when Josh Hartnett was right on the brink of being an A-list superstar? The year was 2000 and the world was a simpler place back then. ...
Josh Hartnett joins 'Tomorrow'; reunites with director Paul McGuigan
Filmonic (blog) - ‎13/ago/2010‎
by Ben on August 14, 2010 · View Comments I'ma huge fan of Paul McGuigan's 2006 crime film Lucky Number Slevin. Anyone else? (*cricket chirps*) Okay, fine. ...
Josh Hartnett joins McGuigan's Tomorrow
Hollywood News - ‎13/ago/2010‎
We have just received word that Josh Hartnett has signed on the line to star in director Paul McGuigan's Tomorrow. We have also been sent the promo poster ...
Josh Hartnett & Paul McGuigan Reteam for 'Tomorrow'
The Flickcast (blog) - ‎13/ago/2010‎
by Sebastian Suchecki, Aug 13 2010 // 9:00 AM Enjoy Josh Hartnett's performance in Lucky Number Slevin? If so, good news for you, as he will once again work ...

Josh Hartnett to Time-Travel in "Tomorrow" Sci-Fi Thriller
WorstPreviews.com - ‎13/ago/2010‎
QuietEarth has learned that Josh Hartnett (30 Days of Night) is re-teaming with his "Lucky Number Slevin" director Paul McGuigan for a sci-fi thriller ...
Hartnett & McGuigan Reteam for Time Travel Film 'Tomorrow'
First Showing (blog) - ‎12/ago/2010‎
by Alex Billington Sigh. Director Paul McGuigan and actor Josh Hartnett have worked together twice - on Lucky Number Slevin in 2006 and Wicker Park in 2004 ...

Josh Hartnett time-travels with his Slevin director Paul McGuigan
JoBlo.com - ‎12/ago/2010‎
Or his movies, anyway -- his last major release was 30 DAYS OF NIGHT (though he's apparently filmed five or six others since then). ...

...пишут все кому не лень...заинтигуют,хоть бы не сглазили...

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-08-18 05:54:18)

Exclusive: Josh Hartnett in Talks to Time Travel to 'Tomorrow'
By Jeff Sneider
Published: August 17, 2010
Print this page

EXCLUSIVE

After several years away from the spotlight, Josh Hartnett is looking to reunite with his "Lucky Number Slevin" director Paul McGuigan for the time travel thriller "Tomorrow," an individual familiar with the project has told TheWrap.

There's no deal in place yet but Hartnett is in talks to star in the indie project, which McGuigan is attached to direct.

Written by Michael Gould, the story follows a man who is desperate to save his family on the day of their murder, but can't control the short-term time travel phenomenon he's trapped in.

Zero Gravity Management's Mark Williams will produce with Worldview Entertainment. Production is scheduled to begin in Louisiana later this year.

While Hartnett recently starred in Anh Hung Tran's serial killer thriller "I Come With the Rain," he hasn't anchored a studio film since "30 Days of Night" in 2007, not that the actor hasn't kept himself busy.

In addition to exec producing Rob Perez's dark comedy "Nobody," Hartnett recently starred in and produced the indie drama "August," and will soon appear in another indie drama, Brady Kiernan's "Stuck Between Stations."

Hartnett next stars in "Bunraku," a visually-stunning live-action/animation hybrid that will screen at the Toronto Film Festival, and he's also attached to star in Chris Nahon's post-apocalyptic revenge tale "Gunslinger."

McGuigan previously directed "Gangster No. 1" and "Wicker Park," and most recently directed Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning in "Push"

Hartnett is represented by CAA, while WME represents McGuigan.

удача написал(а):

только бы не сорвалось!

Josh Hartnett voyage dans le temps - Cinéma-France.com
17/08/2010 9.50.48
Cinéma-France.com

Josh Hartnett voyage dans le temps
Cinéma-France.com
Après Slevin et Rencontre à Wicker Park, le comédien Josh Hartnett et le réalisateur Paul McGuigan vont entamer leur troisième collaboration ...
Josh Hartnett va voyager dans le tempsActu Ciné (Blog)

...все пишут...фильм будет...Джош может отказаться?????

tentrah написал(а):

Джош может отказаться?????

может быть всё...
могут недоговориться продюсеры, могут кончится деньги...могут не совпасть гороскопы...

я позавчера закинула эту новость на Кинопоиск
вроде бы проросло... но в фильмографию Пола МакГигана и Джоша этот фильм ещё не добавили.
читаем http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/2/news/1348562/

Джош Хартнетт попробует перемещаться во времени

Поработав с Джошем Хартнеттом над триллером «Счастливое число Слевина» и драмой «Одержимость», режиссёр Пол МакГиган снова берётся за сотрудничество с актёром. Он снимет его в триллере «Завтра», где герою Джоша предстоят кратковременные путешествия во времени.

Сценарий написал Майкл Гулд, который дебютирует на этом поприще. Герой «Завтра» отчаянно пытается спасти свою семью в день, когда все его близкие были убиты. Однако у него не получается контролировать кратковременные перемещения во времени.

Несмотря на то, что Джош Хартнетт пока не подписал контракт, для него «Завтра» могло бы стать очень удачным возвращением на большой экран. Фактически актёр не снимался в Голливуде уже три года, прошедших после ужастика «30 дней ночи». В 2008 он снялся в независимой драме «Август», а также в триллере «Я прихожу с дождём», который так и не оказался в американском прокате.

Сейчас заканчивается пост-продакшн боевика «Бунраку», где Хартнетт также сыграл главную роль. Фильм обещает необыкновенный визуальный ряд, но что он из себя представляет на самом деле, станет известно в сентябре, когда «Бунраку» покажут на кинофестивале в Торонто.

Шотландец Пол МакГиган стал известен, благодаря триллеру «Гангстер №1». Он дебютировал в Голливуде драмой «Одержимость», где впервые и снял Джоша Хартнетта. Следующим проектом МакГигана снова стал фильм с Хартнеттом – триллер «Счастливое число Слевина» вышел в 2006 году. Он не стал хитом проката, ровно как и фантастика «Пятое измерение», которое МакГиган снял в 2009-м.

Режиссёр вернулся в Англию, где приступил к работе над телесериалом «Шерлок». Осовремененная версия приключений знаменитого сыщика и его друга доктора Ватсона оказалась в эфире несколько недель назад и пользовалась оглушительным успехом.

Теперь МакГиган снова попробует поработать в Голливуде. Несмотря на провал «Пятого измерения», он снова берётся за фантастику. Остаётся надеяться, что в этот раз Фортуна не подведёт режиссёра.

Отредактировано удача (2010-08-18 13:03:21)

да уж...иногда просто больно читать такие новости!
http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2010/ … -thriller/

отвечаем - "нет! мы не забыли о Джоше Хартнетте!
мы думаем о его творчестве каждый день, потому что сканируем интернет ежедневно в поисках хоть какой-нибудь завалящей информации о его новых работах...или уж на худой конец о его новой клетчатой рубашке)))!"

но новости есть и это радует.
уже вовсю гудят о том, что съемки пройдут в конце года в Луизиане, а премьера состоится в 2010 году.

Nightly News: Josh Hartnett Looks Forward to 'Tomorrow'; J.J. Abrams Finds '7 Minutes in Heaven'

Remember Josh Hartnett?
The star of '30 Days of Night,' who pretty much has been off the radar for the last three years, may be reuniting with his 'Lucky Number Slevin' director Paul McGuigan for 'Tomorrow,' a time travel thriller that follows a man desperate to save his family on the day of their murder, but can't control the short-term time travel phenomenon he's trapped in. According to TheWrap, Hartnett is in talks to join the production, which is scheduled to begin in Louisiana later this year.

Отредактировано удача (2010-08-18 18:26:22)

удача написал(а):

"нет! мы не забыли о Джоше Хартнетте! мы думаем о его творчестве каждый день, потому что скаанируем интернет ежедневно в поисках хоть какой-нибудь завалящей информации о его новых работах...или уж на худой конец о его новой клетчатой рубашке)))!"

http://i032.radikal.ru/0803/10/52db2316bd13.gif   http://i032.radikal.ru/0803/10/52db2316bd13.gif   http://i032.radikal.ru/0803/10/52db2316bd13.gif

удача написал(а):

могут недоговориться продюсеры, могут кончится деньги...могут не совпасть гороскопы...

18 August 2010
Josh Hartnett Looking To Tomorrow?
He may re-team with Paul McGuigan
Source: The Wrap

Josh Hartnett and director Paul McGuigan clearly can’t get enough of each other, as Hartnett is now considering a third tour of duty working on a film with McGuigan. He’s in talks to join time travel thriller Tomorrow, which to which the director is attached.

According to The Wrap, Hartnett is pondering the lead role in the indie pic, which finds a man striving to save his family on the day they’re murdered, but seemingly unable to control the short-term time travel event he’s trapped in.

McGuigan and Hartnett have teamed up before for Wicker Park and Lucky Number Slevin, so at least we know they work well together. And McGuigan has notched up some effects experience after making Push. Oh, and he’s helped his credibility by being a big part of why the BBC’s Sherlock was so good.

For Tomorrow, he’s planning to kick off shooting in Louisiana later this year, and Hartnett is now trying to hammer out a deal so he can be there.
James White

Josh Hartnett in Talks to Time Travel to 'Tomorrow'
By Jeff Sneider
Published: August 17, 2010
Print this page

(Update 10 p.m. PST: An earlier version of this story was labeled as "exclusive" but it is not. Quiet Earth points out that Worldview Entertainment tweeted this news on Aug. 11, and SciFi Cool mentions a press release that was sent out to other media outlets late last week. Deal Central deeply regrets the error.)

After several years away from the spotlight, Josh Hartnett is looking to reunite with his "Lucky Number Slevin" director Paul McGuigan for the time travel thriller "Tomorrow," an individual familiar with the project has told TheWrap.

There's no deal in place yet but Hartnett is in talks to star in the indie project, which McGuigan is attached to direct.

Written by Michael Gould, the story follows a man who is desperate to save his family on the day of their murder, but can't control the short-term time travel phenomenon he's trapped in.

Zero Gravity Management's Mark Williams will produce with Worldview Entertainment. Production is scheduled to begin in Louisiana later this year.

While Hartnett recently starred in Anh Hung Tran's serial killer thriller "I Come With the Rain," he hasn't anchored a studio film since "30 Days of Night" in 2007, not that the actor hasn't kept himself busy.

In addition to exec producing Rob Perez's dark comedy "Nobody," Hartnett recently starred in and produced the indie drama "August," and will soon appear in another indie drama, Brady Kiernan's "Stuck Between Stations."

Hartnett next stars in "Bunraku," a visually-stunning live-action/animation hybrid that will screen at the Toronto Film Festival, and he's also attached to star in Chris Nahon's post-apocalyptic revenge tale "Gunslinger."

McGuigan previously directed "Gangster No. 1" and "Wicker Park," and most recently directed Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning in "Push"

Hartnett is represented by CAA, while WME represents McGuigan.

...статьи текут рекой ...они сами не помнят ,где чего писали...но это обилие даже радует...

Worldview Entertainment has revealed that Josh Hartnett will reunite with Wicker Park and Lucky Number Slevin director Paul McGuigan for the sci-fi thriller Tomorrow.

In the film, Hartnett will play a man who travels back and forth through time and space, trying to prevent the murder of his family.

The movie was written by Michael Gould.

I actually had to check when the last movie Hartnett did was released – two years ago! It's been four since Lucky Number Slevin. Now this is exciting for me because Lucky Number Slevin is one of my all-time favourites, and putting together the director, the star, and time travel will hopefully be a successful combination. I also see that Hartnett has quite a few projects on the go, which is good. He's an actor that I never gave enough credit to, and he should be doing more.

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-08-18 19:38:40)

удача написал(а):

да уж...иногда просто больно читать такие новости

Josh Hartnett May Reteam With Lucky Number Slevin Director Paul McGuigan
By Katey Rich : 2010-08-18 09:39:36 |
Share |

Oh, Josh Hartnett-- who would have guessed that Pearl Harbor would have been his peak, and that the following decade for one of the late-90s most promising stars would have been marked with outright disasters (Lucky Number Slevin, The Black Dahlia) or decent movies that you still forget he was a part of (Sin City, 30 Days of Night). He's still a working actor, and you've got to give him credit for that at least, but you've got to wonder if reteaming with his Slevin director Paul McGuigan is the best way to jump start things.

And yet, that's exactly what he's doing according to The Wrap, which reports he'll team up with McGuigan for Tomorrow, a time travel thriller about a man able to save his family on the day of their murder but not control the conditions of his time-traveling ability. It actually sounds like a fascinating premise, and something that could reaffirm Hartnett's capabilities as a leading man. Then again, McGuigan's last directorial effort was the similarly supernatural themed Push, so he hasn't exactly earned a lot of blind faith. Production the film is set to start in Louisiana later this year, and with Hartnett on board we're likely to at least hear a little about this one later down the line.

Подруга рассказала, что вчера в News block'е по mtv говорили про новый голливудский фильм с Хартнеттом.

Джош Хартнетт сыграет главную роль в научно-фантастическом триллере Пола Макгигана «Завтра» ("Tomorrow"). Это будет уже их третья совместная работа. Первыми двумя были триллеры «Одержимость» и «Счастливое число Слевина».

Герой Хартнетта в «Завтра» — путешествующий во времени Макс Мартин, который отчаянно пытается предотвратить убийство своей семьи. Он не может управлять своим перемещением в прошлое и будущее, которые также представляют для него ловушку.

Сценарий к фильму написал Майкл Гулд.

Финансировать проект будут компании Worldview Entertainment и Zero Gravity Management; продюсер — Марк Вильямс. Съёмки фильма начнутся осенью этого года в Луизиане.
http://www.kinokadr.ru/blog/2010/08/13/ … #sub2194_3

удача написал(а):

я позавчера закинула эту новость на Кинопоиск
вроде бы проросло... но в фильмографию Пола МакГигана и Джоша этот фильм ещё не добавили.

Ой, спасиб!!! Удача! Ты настоящий друг Джоша Хартнетта!!!   http://i024.radikal.ru/0803/8e/a14bc5087ff7.gif  Кинопоиск откликнулся быстро!   :cool: На Главную это сообщение тоже отправила.  http://i048.radikal.ru/0803/3d/92599657e398.gif 

удача написал(а):

"нет! мы не забыли о Джоше Хартнетте!
мы думаем о его творчестве каждый день, потому что сканируем интернет ежедневно в поисках хоть какой-нибудь завалящей информации о его новых работах...или уж на худой конец о его новой клетчатой рубашке)))!"

Подпишусь под каждым словом!!!   http://i032.radikal.ru/0803/10/52db2316bd13.gif   http://i024.radikal.ru/0803/8e/a14bc5087ff7.gif 

Таня написал(а):

Подруга рассказала, что вчера в News block'е по mtv говорили про новый голливудский фильм с Хартнеттом.

Пух2 написал(а):

Джош Хартнетт сыграет главную роль в научно-фантастическом триллере Пола Макгигана «Завтра»

Жду не дождусь, когда же  Джош или Мак Гиган подтвердят эту информацию. Интернет кипит новостями, но можно прочитать и такое, что душа уходит в пятки :
Источник

Держим кулаки!!!)))  http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif   http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif   http://i040.radikal.ru/0803/31/e3f871fac267.gif

MozG написал(а):

Лучшая новость за последние год!!

И не говори  :D

MozG написал(а):

Они с Хартнеттом, прям как Скорсезе и ДиКаприо)

Вот, этого я всегда хотела для Джоша, чтобы он нашел СВОЕГО режиссера, который смог бы открыть лучшее в Джоше и сделать из него звезду первой величины. И после выхода Одержимости и Слевина мне казалось, что это и должен быть именно МакГиган.

удача написал(а):

мы думаем о его творчестве каждый день, потому что сканируем интернет ежедневно в поисках хоть какой-нибудь завалящей информации о его новых работах...или уж на худой конец о его новой клетчатой рубашке

:D ппц... Что ж, Джош заслужил подобное)))

Держу кулаки вместе с вами, ОООЧЕНЬ хочется увидеть новую работу Джоша и Пола  :love:

После фильма  “30 дней ночи” Джош Хартнетт не работал в Голливуде. За прошедшие три года он снялся в независимой драме «Август», а также в триллере «Я прихожу с дождем», который так и не оказался в американском прокате. И вот теперь вернуть актера на Фабрику грез вознамерился британский режиссер Пол МакГиган, с которым Джош уже работал над “Одержимостью” и “Счастливым числом Слевина”.

МакГиган хочет занять Хартнетта в триллере «Завтра». Сценарий написал Майкл Гулд, который дебютирует на этом поприще. Герой картины отчаянно пытается спасти свою семью в день, когда все его близкие были убиты. Однако у него не получается контролировать кратковременные перемещения во времени.

Шотландец МакГиган стал известен благодаря триллеру «Гангстер № 1». Он дебютировал в Голливуде драмой «Одержимость», где впервые и снял Джоша Хартнетта. Следующим проектом МакГигана снова стал фильм с Хартнеттом — триллер «Счастливое число Слевина» вышел в 2006 году. Он не стал хитом проката, равно как и фантастика «Пятое измерение», которую МакГиган снял в 2009-м.

Режиссер вернулся в Англию, где приступил к работе над телесериалом «Шерлок». Осовремененная версия приключений знаменитого сыщика и его друга доктора Ватсона оказалась в эфире несколько недель назад и пользовалась оглушительным успехом.

Теперь МакГиган снова попробует поработать в Голливуде. Несмотря на провал «Пятого измерения» он снова берется за фантастику. Остается надеяться, что в этот раз фортуна не подведет режиссера.
ссылка

Светулька написал(а):

Он не стал хитом проката, равно как и фантастика «Пятое измерение», которую МакГиган снял в 2009-м.

Странно... У "Слевина" был весь потенциал, чтобы стать хитом проката...

Светулька написал(а):

Осовремененная версия приключений знаменитого сыщика и его друга доктора Ватсона оказалась в эфире несколько недель назад и пользовалась оглушительным успехом.

Надо глянуть пару серий...

Festival di Venezia 2010: Noruwei No Mori (Norwegian Wood), il trailer
Pubblicato da Raimondo Pugioni in Cinema Straniero, Mostra Cinema Venezia, News Cinema.
Giovedì, 9 Settembre 2010.

Tra i primi film presentati a Venezia 2010, Noruwei No Mori (Norwegian Wood) ha avuto il difficile compito di portare sul grande schermo il celebre romanzo del giapponese Haruki Murakami. A dirigere la pellicola, Tran Anh Hung, che a breve dovrebbe cominciare a lavorare a Tomorrow, film con Josh Hartnett, e che aveva già trionfato a Venezia nel 1995 con Cyclo.

... скоро будут работать над фильмом...
                               ...скоро начнут...
                                                     ... скоро...

http://i050.radikal.ru/0803/43/229a00624c5b.gif  Может все-таки получиться, а?!

[реклама вместо картинки]

Источник

Серьезный кастинг  :D Один Джош))) Кстати, это что-то вроде "Эффекта бабочки" получается... Или говорили уже об этом...

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Джош снимется у МакГигана? Завтра? / Josh in McGuigan's "Tomorrow"?