Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Вне времени / The Lovers / Time Traveller

Вне времени / The Lovers / Time Traveller

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 567

Вне времени  Любовники  / Singularity The Lovers / Time Traveller

http://s009.radikal.ru/i307/1011/6a/d1ed4ec3b5da.jpg

год 2010

страна Индия, Бельгия

режиссер
Роланд Жоффе

в ролях

Джош Хартнетт
Ольга Куриленко
Кристофер Иган
Бипаша Басу
Абхай Деол
Шэйн Брайан

сценарий
Ajey Jhankar, Роланд Жоффе

продюсер  Дэйл Дж. Брэдли, Пол Брюлс, Гай Дж. Лоутен

оператор Бен Нотт, Витторио Стораро

художник Лучана Арриги, Терри Райан, Брайан Эдмондс

жанр боевик, мелодрама, приключения, история

бюджет
$27 000 000

о чем

"Singularity" - эпичная, динамичная и захватывающая история невозможной любви, разделенной двумя временами и континентами. Действующие лица фильма: находящийся в колониальной Индии британский офицер; индийская женщину, в которую он влюбляется; американский морской археолог; и его жена, заточенная в потерпевшем крушение британском торговом корабле.
Большой Барьерный Риф, 2010-й год. После опасного погружения ради спасения своей жены, во время исследования обломков торгового судна 18-го века, крепкий и привлекательный археолог Джей Феннел попадает в Бостонскую больницу со «смертью мозга» (мед термин). Сон, который Джей видит в коме, переносит нас назад во времени, в Индию 1778-го года, в город Пуна. Британцы захватывают дворцы, и в это время молодой британский капитан Джеймс Стюарт, поразительно похожий на Феннела, готовится приступить к опасной миссии. На пути к своей цели он столкнется с убийством и обманом, предательством и местью. Он по уши влюбляется в индийскую воительницу, Тулаю. Любовь, которая невозможна, и за которую он должен бороться/сражаться. Только сила кольца может преодолеть время и спасти жизнь.

ссылки

IMDb

Kinopoisk.ru

Начало обсуждения в новостях в теме Singularity - индийский проект Джоша

В интервью с индийской актрисой Бипаша Басу, занятой в фильме, много подробностей о фильме и о подготовке к съёмкам.
"I play Maratha warrior in Rolland Joffe's Singularity" - Bipasha Basu

By Satish Sundaresan, November 1, 2010 - 11:15 IST

Bipasha Basu Till yesterday, the very name of Bipasha Basu not just spelt style, class, and elan, but also an actress par excellence. Well, the equation is now all set to change with Bipasha being signed up for an international project! Yes... you heard it right! The sultry Bipasha Basu, after having conquered Bollywood, is now all set to conquer Hollywood with her gracious presence in the film titled Singularity, directed by renowned director Roland Joffe. The film will be an epic romance of an impossible love set across two time periods and continents. Reports have it that major portion of the film will be shot in India since the story revolves around Marathas in 1780s' India. Satish Sundaresan of Bollywood Hungama caught up with the sensuous Bipasha Basu for an exclusive interview regarding her film. Over to you, Bips...

To start with, what was immediate feeling that came to your mind when you got to know that you have bagged an international film?
It was very exciting as well as very unnerving, as I am getting to work with lot of fantastic actors from all around the world, which includes America, Australia and also India…all of which under the guidance of a really good and credible director. I do have the butterflies and also lots of positive excitement. I feel like a student going to the school for the first day. Frankly speaking, I really don't know what's going to happen at the next moment. I am that excited! I want to learn and do things right.

How did you bag this film?
There was no process in me 'bagging' this film. It was just offered to me when I went to London for a personal meeting with someone. It was at that time, that Roland Joffe was casting in India and the person who was helping him out happened to know me, asked me if I would like to say a 'Hi' to Roland. I said, 'Ok. Why not!' I then spoke to Roland for five minutes and wished him all the luck. Post our call, I got to know that, he was very impressed with the way I spoke and my looks. After that he saw my films to know more about me. And the second time around, he met me and gave me a narration. And the third time, he came back with the offer for the film.

What made you sign the film? Was it Roland Joffe, the Master filmmaker, or was it your character in the film?
It was definitely Roland Joffe, followed by the film in totality, like my character and also the actors involved in the film like Josh Hartnett and others. For me, it was kind of a challenging thing to do.

Can you tell us about Tulaja Naik, the character that you play in the film?
Well, I can tell you briefly. I play a Maratha warrior as the film is set in the backdrop of the Anglo-Maratha war. It's about the romance between Tulaja and James Stewart, which is played by Josh Hartnett, who plays a British soldier. There are two time zones that are present in the film. Also, there is a little bit of metaphysics involved. Overall, it's a very dynamic and an interesting love story.

Besides you, there's also Abhay Deol in this film…
Yes. Abhay plays my childhood friend, who likes me a lot, in this film. He has a very interesting role.

Considering the fact that you play the role of Tulaja, an Indian She-warrior, what's the kind of preparation that you are planning to do for the film?
I am not getting much of preparation time right now, as the entire team is there. I have been given just eight days to prepare for underwater scenes and horse riding. It's been very hard and taxing. Nevertheless, it's a very a challenging role which I want to do well. Also, the film's director Rolland has a lot of faith in me.

What do you have to say about Rolland Joffe's as a director?
He has got fantastic range of films, from war films to romantic love stories. He tells the stories well and his actors perform every time! He has worked with the best talent like Patrick Swayze, Uma Thurman, Demi Moore, Gary Oldman, Gerard Depardieu, amongst others. I am really very excited to work with him.

Bipasha, Singularity will be your first period film, so to say, which also means there will be lots of importance that will be given to the costumes. Who is designing your costumes?
We have a very good stylist on board, who has done films like Braveheart. I am not bothered or tensed because I know that they have done their research well. And if you ask me about my looks in the film, all that I can say is that it's too soon to talk about it. Let me first go there. All that I can say is that, it's going to be very, very authentic about how the Marathas used to dress in 1775 and 18th century.

When will the shoot of the film begin?
It's going to commence on the 21st November, but I am leaving India in the next two days for the preparations.
Источник

Источник+фото

Бипаша Басу - красивая женщина!
просто красавица.
кстати только щас увидела на Кинопоиске, что в фильме занят причем в главной роли Крис Пайн.
прям как наваждение какое то...с Томом Харди он сейчас снимается в "Это война". С Джошем в этом проекте.
нарасхват прям.

Из интервью Бипаши Басу:   :)
30-летняя актриса взволнована и признает, что имеет бабочки в её животе)))
Фильм будет снят в Австралии и Индии.  Бипаша будет летать в Брисбен в первую неделю ноября.
Мне дали всего восемь дней, чтобы подготовиться для подводных сцен и верховой езды ... Жаль, не знала за месяц)))
Съёмки в Брисбене будут до конца декабря.

Bipasha bags her first Hollywood project
Indo-Asian News Service
Monday, November 01, 2010 (New Delhi)

After sizzling on Bollywood screen for almost a decade, dusky beauty Bipasha Basu has signed her first international project -- English-French director Roland Joffe's Singularity.

The 31-year-old is extremely excited and admits she does have butterflies in her stomach.

"I am very excited...but have to admit that I am also a little nervous. Everything happened really fast," Bipasha told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

Bipasha met Joffe in a chance encounter at the Taj Land's End Hotel in Mumbai in September.

The $33 million movie, written by Ajey Jhankar, is a riveting tale of an impossible love set across two time periods and continents.

It is set in the backdrop of the First Anglo-Maratha War of the 18th century and revolves around four characters - a British officer in colonial India and the Indian woman he falls in love with, an American marine biologist and his researcher lover -- who gets trapped in a wrecked British merchant ship.

The film will be shot in Australia and India. Bipasha will be flying to Brisbane in the first week of November.

Bipasha, who will be missing Diwali for the initial rehearsals for the film, says she would have loved to get some more time to prepare for her role.

"I am not getting much of preparation time right now. I have been given just eight days to prepare for underwater scenes and horse riding...I wish I had at least a month's time for preparation," she said.

As much as she would have liked to, Bipasha is also not getting much time to brush up on her history.

"There is just no time before I fly out! I have finished all my pending endorsement assignments and now I will try and grasp whatever I can there itself," she said.

Nevertheless, she is looking forward to working with Hollywood actors.

"The script is fantastic. They have a lot of expertise in their field...it's going to be a whole lot of hard work, and it's going to be great fun to adapt to their system of working," she said.

Singularity also stars Bollywood actor Abhay Deol besides Hollywood stars Chris Pine, Josh Hartnett, Olga Kurylenko, Christopher Egan and Shane Briant, among others.

Bipasha will shoot from the third week of November till the last week of December in Brisbane.

Her upcoming Indian projects include Dum Maaro Dum and Abbas-Mustan's Players.

Bipasha is glad that Abbas-Mustan, who gave her a launchpad with 2001 film Ajnabee, were accommodating enough to adjust their dates so that she could give her nod to Singularity.

The film is tentatively slated for a 2011 release.

Источник

удача написал(а):

видела на Кинопоиске, что в фильме занят причем в главной роли Крис Пайн.
прям как наваждение какое то...с Томом Харди он сейчас снимается в "Это война". С Джошем в этом проекте.
нарасхват прям.

Их похожесть уже пытались использовать в "Торе", но, кастинг они не прошли. Крис Пайн после "Звездного пути" стал больше востребован.
Из синопсиса:  Британский капитан Джеймс Стюарт (ДжошХартнетт), поразительно похожий на Джея Феннела (Крис Пайн)...

удача написал(а):

Бипаша Басу - красивая женщина!
просто красавица.

Это в неё влюбляется герой Джоша?  :question: http://s002.radikal.ru/i200/1011/8b/5c5340439885.jpg

http://s003.radikal.ru/i201/1011/eb/28937b6a26eb.jpg

Josh Hartnett to romance Bengali beauty Bipasha Basu

Hollywood great hit film Pearl Harbor fame Josh Hartnett is all set to star opposite Bollywood diva Bipasha Basu in the movie titled Singularity.

It is Bengali babes first international project which is to be directed by Roland Joffe who is popular for his ventures including City of Joy, The Killing Fields and Captivity.

The actress would in role of Tulaja playing an Indian she-warrior.

The film written by Ajey Jhankar also stars Hollywood stars like Star Trek actor Chris Pine, Bond girl Olga Kurylenko and Christopher Egan and Abhay Deol from Bollywood.

Hartnett-Bipasha are soon going to start their rehearsals and the film would go on floors from 3rd week of November till last week of December.

The director has planned to shoot a major portion of the movie in India as the story revolves around Marathas in 1780s. The movie is basically about 4 characters- a British officer in colonial India, the Indian woman he falls in love with, an American marine biologist and his lover, who is a researcher trapped in a wrecked British merchant ship.

Singularity will be produced by Paul Breuls’ Belgian production while international sales will be handled by Corsan World Sales. The Anchor Bay holds the distribution rights for the US, UK and Australia.

The birdies reveal that earlier Aishwarya  o.O  was approached in place of Bipasha’s role but its all fate!

Источник

ssylka

Aamir to star in a thriller, Sonakshi in 'Joker'

http://s009.radikal.ru/i309/1011/08/26c9dd65872e.jpg
...и хде там искать Джоша...
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1011/75/0b92d58f5569.jpg

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-11-03 01:35:07)

Josh Hartnett to romance Bengali beauty Bipasha Basu - ABCNews.in
02/11/2010 6.10.26
IndiaFM

Josh Hartnett to romance Bengali beauty Bipasha Basu
ABCNews.in
Hollywood great hit film Pearl Harbor fame Josh Hartnett is all set to star opposite Bollywood diva Bipasha Basu in the movie titled Singularity. ...
Bipasha to star opposite Josh HartnettNDTV.com
Bipasha to star opposite Josh HartnettIBNLive.com
Bipasha Basu and Abhay Deol in 'Singularity'Bollywood Non-Stop
Hindustan Times -infocera -TellyCafe.com

....оч много.....  и только одна с фото Джоша....

Josh Hartnett en otra vida
02/11/2010http://s011.radikal.ru/i317/1011/7c/29da4a768a13.jpg

tentrah написал(а):

....оч много.....  и только одна с фото Джоша....

Поисковик вместо Джоша Хартнетта теперь выдает Випашу Васу, угу :confused:

Bipasha Basu in first Hollywood film
Bipasha Basu is set to play her first Hollywood role. In her first English language film, she will be acting opposite Josh Hartnett in an Anglo-Indian historical movie called, Singularity.

The film has a budget of over $41 million.

By Sripurna Basu • November 5, 2010

ssylkahttp://www.desiblitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/josh1.jpg
даже фоtо Джоша есть—прогресс

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-11-06 13:28:58)

tentrah написал(а):

The film has a budget of over $41 million.

Бюджет фильма в разных источниках указывают по- разному.  На IMDb - $ 27. Бюджет $33 миллиона предусматривался, когда в проект приглашали Айшварию Рай, на минуточку. Теперь она зазвездилась и от проекта отказалась. Зато Бипаше Басу повезло.

А вот Крис Пайн, похоже, в проекте участвовать не будет. На  IMDb в списке актеров фильма его уже нет. И на сайтах Криса я не нашла информации о том, что он будет сниматься в фильме "Singularity".
Вот как выглядит сейчас кастинг на IMDb
Josh Hartnett -James Stewart / Jay Fennel

Джош будет играть и Джеймса и Джея???  :question:

удача написал(а):

причем в главной роли Крис Пайн. прям как наваждение какое то...с Томом Харди он сейчас снимается в "Это война". С Джошем в этом проекте. нарасхват прям.

Да, теперь это частое явление. Сэма Уортингтона нарасхватали после "Терминатора", Ольгу Куриленко и Джемму Артертон после "Кванта Милосердия"... Пайн тоже вышел в тираж))

Людмила написал(а):

Британский капитан Джеймс Стюарт (ДжошХартнетт), поразительно похожий на Джея Феннела (Крис Пайн)...

Тьфу ты. Прямо таки поразительно похож. В каком месте?!  :mad:

Людмила написал(а):

Джош будет играть и Джеймса и Джея???

Оооо, так это совсем другое дело! Кто похож на Джоша? Конечно, Джош))) Нам только лучше. И Джош больше денег заработает. А Крису Пайну бай-бай))

Людмила написал(а):

Джош будет играть и Джеймса и Джея???

и это логично! Джош Хартнетт поразительно похож на Джоша Хартнетта!
отсюда удвоение бюджета фильма)))

Bipasha Basu to lock lips with Josh

New Delhi, November 08, 2010

Bipasha Basu is all set to shed her inhibitions for her first Hollywood venture Singularity opposite hottie Josh Hartnett, reports Mid Day. The actress who will be shooting for kissing and lovemaking scenes in the

related stories
Bipasha gives SRK competition
Bipasha bags her first international project
Bips is Roland Joffé’s Maratha warrior
film says that she is perfectly comfortable doing the

related stories
Bipasha gives SRK competition
Bipasha bags her first international project
Bips is Roland Joffé’s Maratha warriorscenes.

Bips argument is, "If I can do kissing scenes in India then why not for a Hollywood film? I have only kissed John (Abraham) and Ranbir (Kapoor) in Bachna Ae Haseeno - though I tried to wriggle out of that."

Singularity is a passionate love story about an Indian bodyguard and a British soldier set apart in two time zones.

Apart from sizzling in hot scenes, the actress will also be doing some stunts in the film which is set in 17th century India and has the Anglo-Maratha war as its backdrop.

Says the actress, "I am the queen's bodyguard who is equipped for all kinds of action. I have to learn under water deep sea diving, horse riding, cirque de soli training and fencing - all in a month's time. I have told them that I am not a magician and can't learn so fast."

The actress is currently in Australia for the training of her action sequences.

"I feel like a little  child going to new schools in a different country. I will learn everything," adds the actress.

....ну вот.... губы уже рассссссскатала.....еще тока начинаю работу—а она о чем думает..... я в истерике...Джошу будет жарко..

Bipasha Basu to lock lips with Josh - Hindustan Times
08/11/2010 8.25.29
Total Filmy

Bipasha Basu to lock lips with Josh
Hindustan Times
Bipasha Basu is all set to shed her inhibitions for her first Hollywood venture Singularity opposite hottie Josh Hartnett, reports Mid Day. ...
Bipasha to do passionate sex scenes with Josh HartnettSpicezee http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/swoon.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/swoon.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/swoon.gif 
Bipasha ready to do steamy scenes in 'Singularity'Total Filmy
Bipasha Basu Gearing up for her Hollywood next SingularityDaily Latest News
Chitramala -FV Current Waves
tutte le notizie (15) »

....и об этом пишут уже все...

удача написал(а):

и это логично! Джош Хартнетт поразительно похож на Джоша Хартнетта!

:D  Они долго думали, а могли бы сразу у нас спросить!

Everydika написал(а):

И Джош больше денег заработает.

...и  поедет во Францию с мольбертиком  http://i012.radikal.ru/0803/a1/cf832100d81e.gif 

tentrah написал(а):

passionate sex scenes with Josh HartnettSpicezee

Уже надоела эта писанина. Пусть эта Бипаша будет хороша в фильме, и хватит.  :mad:

Новости:
9 ноября в Квинсленде, Австралия, набирали статистов для фильма "Singularity", изображать английских солдат. Съемки на Золотом побережье и в доме правительства в Брисбене, в ноябре.
Males to be cast as extras in feature film starring Josh Hartnett - QLD
Looking for males to be cast as extras in huge feature film "Singularity". Will be required to portray English soldiers.

Filming on the Gold Coast in November.

We are holding a casting session on Tuesday 9 November from 5:30-7:00. Apply now for more information.

Payment details: If successful, Feature Film Rates

Applications to this casting call require:

* A phone number
    * A profile photo

English Soldier

Male extras will be required to portray English Soldiers. The Director would prefer long(ish) or shaved hair. Filming will be at Government House in Brisbane.
Males, aged 18 to 99 from Queensland, Aus
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Languages spoken: English
Источник

некоторым красоткам в Индии не спится теперь...

удача написал(а):

:rofl:  :D  :crazyfun:
... на всех не хватит доххторов...
.....спасибо,Удача!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bipasha Basu game for kissing Hollywood hunk Josh Harnett - Apun Ka Choice
10/11/2010 8.41.24
SamayLive

Bipasha Basu game for kissing Hollywood hunk Josh Harnett
Apun Ka Choice
Working with Roland and getting to star opposite a heartthrob like Josh Hartnett is like a dream come true,” tells Bipasha to a tabloid. ...
Bipasha Basu All Set To Romance Josh Hartnett In 'Singularity'Thaindian.com
Bipasha Basu Comfortable With Intimate ScenesCineGoer.com

...тока и мучают воображение...пока фильм снимут — напишут 1000 и одну ...статейку....
ssylka

удача написал(а):

Надо досье красотки полистать, муж, дети в наличии имеются? В порочных связях не замешана?  http://i012.radikal.ru/0803/a1/cf832100d81e.gif Можно такую к нашему Джошу подпускать?   :glasses:
На сайте screendaily.com пишут, что 8 ноября к съемкам приступили:

Hartnett to star for Joffe in Corsan's Singularity
Josh Hartnett has been set to star in Roland Joffe’s epic romantic adventure Singularity for Corsan as the film kicks off production today [8] in Australia.

Singularity for Corsan as the film kicks off production today [8] in Australia.

Corsan CEO Paul Breuls is producing and reported brisk sales on the project packaged by the Paradigm Motion Picture Finance Group.

Deals have closed at AFM for Russia (Luxor), South Korea (Noori Pictures), Turkey (Mediavysion), Middle East (Pipeline) and Southeast Asia (Parkit). Offers are in for most territories.

Singularity will shoot in Australia for ten weeks before relocating to India. Joffe wrote the screenplay from a story by Ajey Jhankar that spans two centuries.

The story follows a present-day scientist on a stricken research ship who races to unlock a 200-year-old mystery about an 18th century British officer in India and his young palace guard lover.

Olga Kurylenko and Bollywood star and former supermodel Bipasha Basu. Catherine Vandeleene will produce alongside Bruels.

Источник

Источник

Людмила написал(а):

Можно такую к нашему Джошу подпускать?

...да её уже никакая бронетехника не удержит....

tentrah написал(а):

да её уже никакая бронетехника не удержит....

Это да... Будем надеяться, что и в кадре наша девица будет так же горяча. ;)
На Твиттере появились снимки декораций будущего фильма.
http://i071.radikal.ru/1011/92/04b954b2215at.jpghttp://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1011/c8/1fa338796648t.jpg
Источник
Источник

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1011/7a/9da93ba401a9.jpg

Josh Hartnett and Olga Kurylenko filming in Brisbane for Singularity
Tristan Swanwick From:The Courier-Mail November 16, 2010 8:39AM
Increase Text Size
Decrease Text Size
Print
Email

COSTUME drama: Actor Josh Hartnett on set in Brisbane filming a new moviecalled Singularity. Picture: Liam Kidston Source: The Courier-Mail

A LITTLE piece of Hollywood has come to Brisbane in the form of screen stars Josh Hartnett and Bond girl Olga Kurylenko.

Hartnett, who has starred in major blockbusters including Pearl Harbour and Black Hawk Down was on set at Old Government House at Gardens Point yesterday for the first day of shooting, as shown in this exclusive photo.

The joint UK/Australian project titled Singularity, is being helmed by Killing Fields director Roland Joffe.

A host of Aussie actors including Bille Brown and Claire van der Boom are also in the cast, as is Bollywood superstar Bipasha Basu.

Grant Bradley from Queensland-based production company Limelight International said the shoot would last until the end of January.

"We're based at the Village Roadshow (Movie World) studios at the Gold Coast and shooting at Mt Tamborine and the hinterland," Bradley said.

Это интересно
...какие там фото Джоша собрали красивые,но мало...

Отредактировано tentrah (2010-11-16 03:24:35)

tentrah написал(а):

...какие там фото Джоша собрали красивые,но мало...

спасибо огромное!
это именно то, чего мне не доставало!
Джош с косичкой...рубаха закатанная по локоть...весь в белом
сдохнуть можно!
ндеюсь всё это дойдет не только до премьеры, но и до редлиза ДВд

http://s45.radikal.ru/i110/1011/68/e81508f34c1b.jpg

удача написал(а):

сдохнуть можно!

...а какие руки.... :love:
  ...но грустный Джош...уставший... :smoke:
    ....эт партнёрша его так замучала своими поцелуяmи.... :angry:

о боже)))) http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/madhouse/dash2.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/madhouse/suicide_fool-edit.gif   http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/madhouse/dash2.gif 
какая прелесть  !!!! Джош - мечта))))
а одежда, образ-вах!!!!!!
именно этого не хватало)))))
tentrah
огромное спасибо))))

tentrah написал(а):

Actor Josh Hartnett on set in Brisbane filming a new moviecalled Singularity. Picture: Liam Kidston Source: The Courier-Mail

Мамамия!!! Глазам не верю! Этого не может быть)))  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/swoon.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/swoon.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/swoon.gif
Красив! Обалденно красив! И в белом! Ущипните меня!

На Джоше парик, или косичку приплели?    :question:

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Вне времени / The Lovers / Time Traveller