Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Вне времени / The Lovers / Time Traveller

Вне времени / The Lovers / Time Traveller

Сообщений 451 страница 480 из 567

На кинопоиске добавили дату премьеры фильма "Вне времени" - 25 октября 2013г. Значит, информация о том, что фильм будет представлен на фестивале Sci-fi Film Festival, верная. Ждем 25 октября!!!  :)

Ссылка

И ещё, фильмов с названием "Вне времени"- вагон и тележка...  :confused:

Помните, была заметка, что пишут музыку к фильму,  появилось фото:
Март 2013, Лондон. Сегодня днем ​​мы закончили запись 80-минутной оркестровой партитуры
Я написал для нового фильма Ролана Жоффе SINGULARITY.
Будет в театрах в конце года. Саундтрек будет доступен. Более позже .... Спасибо Мэгги, Nicolas, Ханнес, Ив, Staffen, Энди и все остальные!!

March 2013, London. This afternoon we finished recording the 80 minute orchestral score
I have written for Roland Joffé’s newest film SINGULARITY.
Will be in the theaters at the end of the year. Soundtrack will be available. More later….Thanks Maggie, Nicolas, Hannes, Yves, Staffen, Andy and all the others !!!!!

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/eLwb8.jpg

Ссылка

У актрисы Андреа Дэк брали интервью к выходу её нового фильма "Паганини: Скрипач Дьявола", и спросили про фильм "Вне времени". Интервью на немецком, перевод электронный.
Dein nächstes Projekt SINGULARITY befindet sich derzeit in Postproduktion. Kannst du etwas darüber verraten?

SINGULARITY baut auf einer sehr ausschweiffenden Story auf. Es ist eine Liebesgeschichte, die sich über mehrere, Zeitzonen erstreckt. Meine Figur Ali bewegt sich ausschließlich in der Moderne, aber die Einzelheiten zu erklären, würde jetzt den Rahmen sprengen (lacht). Einen Großteil der Dreharbeiten haben wir auf einem Boot verbracht, was wirklich toll war. Wir sind erst kürzlich fertig geworden, aber den Stoff, der in der Vergangenheit spielt, haben sie schon vor 3 Jahren abgedreht.  Es hat einfach  Riesenspaß gemacht, sich an dem Film zu beteiligen- auch das Hin und Hier zwischen SINGULARITY und DER TEUGFELSGEIGER war für mich interessant.

Was für ein Mensch ist Ali?

Sie arbeitet sehr hart und ist ein absoluter Team-Player. Außerdem ist sie irrsinnig klug und hat ein sehr hohes Bewusstsein, wobei ihre Denk- und Sichtweisen deutlich in Richtung Naturwissenschaften gehen.

Wie war die Zusammenarbeit mit Josh Hartnett?

Es war fantastisch. Im Film ist er ein Teil von Alis Team, sodass wir viele gemeinsame Szenen hatten - einen Großteil davon haben wir Nachts gedreht. Ich habe ihn als sehr bodenständigen, smarten und witzigen Menschen mit wunderbar trockenem Humor kennengelernt. Wir alle sind nach jedem Drehtag auf einen Absacker gegangen und hatten enormen Spaß miteinander. Mit ihm zu arbeiten und ihn um sich zu haben war ein Geschenk. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Следующим проектом Сингулярность в настоящее время в пост-продакшн. Можете ли вы рассказать что-нибудь об этом?

Сингулярность основана на очень ausschweiffenden история. Это история любви, которая охватывает несколько часовых поясов. Мой персонаж Али перемещается исключительно в современную эпоху, но, чтобы объяснить детали, будет выходить за рамки сейчас (смеется). Большая часть съемок мы провели на катере, который был действительно отличным. Мы недавно были завершены, но вещество, которое играет в прошлом, они уже исполнилось три года назад. Это было просто большое удовольствие участвовать в фильме, а также пути между здесь и особенность TEUGFELSGEIGER было интересно для меня.

Каким человеком Али?

Она очень много работает и настоящий командный игрок. Она также безумно умный и имеет очень высокую осведомленность, их мышление и перспективы далеко ходить к науке.

Как было сотрудничество с Джош Хартнетт?

Это было фантастически. В фильме, он является частью команды Али, поэтому у нас было много совместных сцен - многое из этого мы снимали ночью. Я узнал его как очень на землю, умный и остроумный человек с удивительным чувством юмора. Все мы пошли для ночного колпака после каждого съемочного дня, и имел огромное удовольствие вместе. Чтобы работать с ним, и его присутствие было подарком.

Источник

Премьеры фильма нам не видать, чую. Хоть бы уже написали, когда ждать ДВД  :mad:
Люди уже воспоминания о съемках пишут, а фильм до сих пор на полке...
Письмо из Индии .......
Воспоминания о времени, проведенного мною в Индии во время съемок фильма Singularity.
Меня зовут Бен Нотт и я кинематографист.

Источник
A Letter from India …….

Memoirs from my time spent in India during the filming of the movie Singularity.

My Name is Ben Nott and I am a Cinematographer.

The first quarter of 2011 presented an opportunity to pay the school fees in the form of a film shot on location in one of Her Majesty's great colonies .... India.

Just briefly .... the film is called Singularity. Set in two periods, 1778, India during the British colonial rule and 2015 Boston, Singularity is a very tasty not so little number helmed by acclaimed film director Roland Joffe ( The Mission, The Killing Fields). As you can imagine the production design features wonderful palace facades, grand interiors, rich costuming and the fantastic Indian Landscape. I began prep on the film at the end of August 2010 and shot up until that Christmas Eve in Queensland, Australia and then the production moved to India. We were greeted by moderate January weather to begin our prep and by the time we wrapped shooting in mid April the temperatures regularly topped 40 degrees C. The production was then to travel to London, England for a further 15 days to shoot the contemporary component (set in 2015). Roland is a good man, very collaborative and a hell of a director. None of the shots he constructs are easy to execute but that makes working with him all the more rewarding. In fact if the words 'visual feast' don't appear in every critique of this movie I am going to quit the circus and take a job selling cars.

Having successfully negotiated the rigors of International airline travel and the madness of Indira Gandhi airport, I wrestled my baggage to the stain station in Delhi. I call it "stain" because every surface of the platform, and the train carriages for that matter, have been smeared with dirt, dust, sputum, urine, feces (animal and human) to form a grime, a sample of which would surely keep a lab analyst in work for a decade. 'Character' is the description artists and designers might use ....... I deem it the reason hand sanitizer was invented! The train rolled out of the station and charged past mile upon mile of shanties, cows with very smug attitudes and 480 billion cubic tonnes of filth. I know …... the picture I'm painting is not the stuff of Rembrandt but as we all know kiddies the best real estate ain't by the railway tracks. I have to tell you that the 450km and the some 7 hours I spent on that train put some serious polish on my appreciation for my own good fortune.

The production was located in the small town of Orcha about 500km south of Delhi in the state of Madhya Pradesh in the arid heart of India. The last 50 Km were travelled by car ...... these were by FAR the most harrowing. As those who have toured India will know ..... cattle, cars, chooks ,tuk tuks ,buses, tractors, trucks, push carts, goats, bicycles, pedestrians all have equal right of way ... and they all exercise it simultaneously. The poor old dog is the only creature that has absolutely no rights and seems to cop a relentless flogging from all. Upon seeing me cringe in the back seat my driver announced with a chuckle and a gentle wobble of the head that survival on Indian roads is contingent on three things ...... a good horn, good brakes, and good luck. He speaks the truth! ..... and with that burnt into my cerebral cortex my first correspondence to the homeland was to check the fine print of my travel insurance policy.

Our hotel compound ‘The Orcha Resort’ spans 2 acres along the banks of the mighty Betwa River. Our rooms were not rooms .... they were tents. A little Eco Touristy one might say. An old Coil sprung bed and a shower/toilet module sit atop a concrete floor pad surrounded by canvass sides and topped by a tarpaulin roof. A bit rough but all said and done they are pretty cool. The tent city, populated entirely by our crew members, was arranged in a U shape around an old concrete tennis court that serves as a very fine cricket pitch. The afternoon games in the Detention Centre, as it has affectionately become known, attract all comers in this cricket mad country.

In a philanthropic moment during camera prep in Bombay I bought 30 cricket bats and 70 tennis balls to give the poor village kids in our tinny shooting location, Orcha. Truth be told this seemingly humanitarian act was purely driven by the need to top up the 'good karma' tank. I thought this to be the best way to have the 'shoot really good pictures' gods smile upon my Indian adventure.
The intense cricket battles in Tent City accounted for half the bats and quite a few balls …. The rest found their way to the cricket crazy kids that spent every spare second emulating their heroes on the streets of Orcha. Admittedly bats are not of the highest quality willow and exploded just a little to regularly after a massive slog. The international rules of backyard cricket state that ‘over the fence is 6 runs and out! Unfortunately it was also into the mighty Betwa river along the banks of which this Tent City is built. The ‘river of dreams’, as its known locally, is not of mountain spring quality so these lucky escapees were left to be harvested as trophies by the kids downstream who formally thought Christmas to be a myth. As I watch the green ‘pills’ sore over the wall I drew a parallel with the coke bottle from that wonderful film from the 80’s, The Gods Must Be Crazy and the way a simple tennis ball might have a profound affect the many less fortunate lives it contacts down stream.

The days in Orcha were not all play. The reason we chose this region was because it has many beautiful forts, palaces and temples. The Architecture is completely mind blowing and the cluster of these beautiful buildings in close proximity to our production office made Orcha a wonderful location. Filming in these locations has its challenges. Staircases were designed to be incredibility narrow and very steep to prevent invading armies from storming the buildings on mass. Men what lift heavy things for a living were mindful to have hemorrhoid cream prescriptions filled, given Mr Joffe's penchant (and relentless request) for the moving camera.

Without doubt the country's great asset is the abundance of cheap labour. The Production designer, Luciana Arrighi, had an army at workers cleaning buildings, planting gardens and watering lawns to restore these palaces and temples to something resembling their original condition .... or at least good enough for our purpose. Watching this transformation was fantastic. I must say I am quite proud of the fact that we left the place in much better shape than when we found it ..... and so was the local historical society!

фото

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/vH8BM.png
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Be78O.png
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/8zT12.png
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/imWh9.png

SINGULARITY > MOVIE [COMING SOON]
Concept Designer on Roland Joffé's time-travel adventure movie 'Singularity', starring Neve Campbell and Josh Hartnett.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i636/1311/23/c6ee07f6150a.jpg
съемки Singularity

Ссылка

http://s017.radikal.ru/i441/1311/8c/8583ee668900.jpg
http://s020.radikal.ru/i715/1311/90/9065ce011a7f.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1311/1f/8ffc71202cc7.jpg
http://i023.radikal.ru/1311/bc/3613b62aece1.jpg

Ссылка

http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/445456/

miembrojoven, thank you :cool::flag:

Good news! One more year ... and maybe we'll see this long-suffering movie!  :yep:

miembrojoven
thank you!

Компания "Люксор" объявила дату премьеры фильма "Вне времени" для российского кинопроката- август 2014 года.
А почему не август 2015-го? или 2016-го? Мну негодуЭ  :confused:

Боже ж мой, мне 31 октября 2013 казалось вечностью, а тут опять двадцать пять, ещё почти на год перенесли(((
Но зато я точно смогу в кинотеатре посмотреть :crazyfun:

camomile написал(а):

Боже ж мой, мне 31 октября 2013 казалось вечностью, а тут опять двадцать пять, ещё почти на год перенесли(((

Совсем страх потеряли! Кстати, в 2014 году выходит еще один фильм с таким названием. Так что, господа прокатчики, у вас есть ещё время на парочку новых версий названия. Все равно уже никто, ктоме нас, не знает толком, что, как, когда и с кем в фильме было  :confused: 

camomile написал(а):

Но зато я точно смогу в кинотеатре посмотреть

А почему раньше бы не смогла, если не секрет?

Людмила написал(а):

парочку новых версий названия

Да уж, я тоже впечатлилась оригинальностью названия..

Людмила написал(а):

А почему раньше бы не смогла, если не секрет?

Я сейчас очень привязана к дому из-за малыша, кушаем кое-чего по расписанию))

camomile написал(а):

Я сейчас очень привязана к дому из-за малыша, кушаем кое-чего по расписанию))

Отвечу здесь: О нас.  :)

Джош и Бипаша в фильме "Вне времени, на 14-й секунде!

за новости спасибо Ссылка  :cool:

Из статьи про индийского актера Абхая Деол.

He has no idea what's happening to his first English film, Roland Joffe's time travel romance 'Singularity', co-starring Josh Hartnett and Bipasha Basu. But Abhay Deol is set to start work on another international project, 'Bounty Hunters'.
гугл перевод
Он понятия не имеет, что происходит с его первым английским фильмом, время Роланда Иоффе путешествия романтики "Singularity", ролей второго плана Джош Хартнетт и Бипаша Басу. Но Абхай Деол намерена начать работу по другой международного проекта, «Охотники за головами».

Источник

Видео уже не доступно, скорее всего это был известный нам трейлер фильма Singularity, информация про Канны не знаю откуда. Источник

The trailer of Bipasha Basu’s first Hollywood film Singularity is out. Starring the Hollywood hunk Josh Hartnett, the film is a time travel epic love saga set in 18th century colonial India, and is directed by Roland Joffe, an English-French film director known for his Oscar nominated movies, The Killing Fields and The Mission.

From the first trailer, which makes for a riveting watch, audiences get to know the characters and feel of the film. The cinematography and locales are awesome. The dark tone of the trailer also exhibits the suspense and adventure in the film. Though the movie Singularity is touted to be a love story between an English officer, Josh Hartnett, and a Maratha warrior, Bipasha Basu, the trailer lacks the element of romance, barring some scenes where Josh is seen helping a hurt and bleeding Bipasha.

Nevertheless it’s a fast-paced trailer of approx three minutes and twenty-eight seconds and also shows a lovemaking scene between actor Atul Kulkarni, who plays Raoji, and actress Tehmina Sunny. Since the movie’s subplot involves murder, deceit, betrayal and revenge, the first trailer manages to intrigue and interest the audiences with its spellbinding moments. Abhay Deol also plays a crucial part in the film, but the actor is missing from the trailer.

Premise of the film: Great Barrier Reef, 2020. After a dangerous dive to save his wife Laura (Neve Campbell) trapped while exploring a colonial British merchant ship wreckage, Jay Fennel (Josh Hartnett), a rugged and attractive marine archaeologist lies brain dead in a Boston hospital.

Fennel's dream-like coma takes us back in time to Pune, India in 1778. The British East India Company is invading the palaces and a young captain named James Stewart (Josh Hartnett), who bears a striking resemblance to Fennel, is about to embark on a dangerous mission. Along the way he encounters murder, deceit, betrayal and revenge. He falls deeply in love with a Maratha warrior named Tulaja Naik (Bipasha Basu), an impossible love which he must fight for. Only the power of a ring can transcend time and save a life.

Here’s the first trailer of Singularity. The movie will premiere at Cannes International Film Festival in May.

Нда, про Канны - очень интересно, но,мне кажется, что источник этих слухов - фамилия режиссера - если мне память не изменяет - то "Алую букву" как раз в Каннах и показывали. Может, и здесь, автор статьи провел аналогию и решил, что и очередное сове творение Р. Жоффре повезет на фестиваль? Подождем, скоро уже программу фестиваля объявят. Но я что-то не верю в участие этого многострадального фильма в столь помпезном мероприятии.

Хм, вот что на Кинопоиске написали: премьера, мир 27 марта 2014 г! И що воно таке  :question: ?

Кинопоиск

Так это через 2 месяца!!!! И это явно не Каннский кинофестивать! А как детали узнать? IMDb отмалчивается по этому поводу. На Кинопоиск, что ли написать? Где-то ж они эту информацию взяли...

Кинопоиск считает что премьера в Австралии вполне сойдет за мировую))
Ссылка

Даже не в Индии, а в Австралии... Интересный выбор, однако))

Я тут подумала, что могли бы и в космосе премьеру с таким же успехом устроить - на МКС! Выпустили бы на ДВД, да и дело с концом - или прямо на YouTube выложили! ПО-моему, кроме горстки преданнейших фанатов Джоша уже никто об этом фильме и не вспоминает...

Австралийцы назвали 27 фильмов, что снимали в Австралии и которые они ожидают увидеть в 2014 году.  В их числе Singularity.
Источник
8. Singularity
Who: Josh Hartnett, Alice Englert, Tamsin Egerton, Claire Van Der Boom, Bille Brown

What: Adventure romance

Great Barrier Reef, 2020. After a dangerous dive to save his wife Laura, marine archeologist Jay Fennel lies brain dead in a Boston hospital. Fennel’s dream-like coma takes us back in time to Pune, India in 1778 where the British East India Company is invading the palaces and a young captain named James Stewart, who bears a striking resemblance to Fennel, is about to embark on a dangerous mission.

Filmed: QLD; India; UK

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/5JoFS.jpg

Вчера было 27 марта. А была ли премьера в Австралии?

Sana написал(а):

Вчера было 27 марта. А была ли премьера в Австралии?

Нас жестоко прокатили((( Скорее всего, фильм выпустят на экраны после разрешения суда, который занимался финансовыми претензиями к производителям.  :'(
Пока нам остается только ждать.
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/v3Dhq.jpg

Людмила, бум ждать!!!
Нам не привыкать!

Радостные события! Надеюсь, полоса безнадеги для фильма закончилась и премьера состоится!  :cool:  :flag:

Выводы такие делаю исходя из сегодняшних новостей. Во-первых, фильм поменял название: вместо "Singularity" он теперь называется "The Lovers" (Любовники  :dontknow: ? )
Во-вторых, официально заявлено, что фильм будет представлен на кинорынке  Каннского кинофестиваля 2014!
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/MA6sx.jpg
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/rfRze.jpg

Источник
новый постер
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/NEDgL.jpg
и обновленная картинка с сайта фильма
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/p3O5w.jpg

дорово что есть свежий фильм с участием Джоша

mila написал(а):

дорово что есть свежий фильм с участием Джоша

https://forumstatic.ru/files/0000/0e/cb/13471.gif Скорее бы премьера! Заждались, уже так давно закончились съемки, что начинаешь забывать, о чем фильм.  :)

Фильм Singularity AKA The Lovers АКА Вне времени покажут на Каненском кинофестивале 15 мая 2014 года в категории Film Market    :flag:   не прошло и 10 лет...
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/Adb36.jpg

Singularity AKA The Lovers

So, finally ‘Singularity’ the fruit of 10 years vigorous efforts will see the light of the day on 15th of May, 2014 at Cannes International Film Festival in the Marche’ du Film (Film Market) category.
It is now getting showcased on a huge platform, albeit with a different name, The Lovers. With many Academy Award winners and nominees on the board, and being led by the Palm d’ Or award winning Director, Roland Joffe, it is bound to attract the attention of the movie world.
While Ajey Jhankar is credited as a story writer and co-producer, Neelmudra, our company is credited as the Indian Producers along with producers from Belgium, Australia & UK.
Major cast- Josh Hartnett, Bipasha Basu, Abhay Deol, Tamsen Egerton, Atul Kulkarni, Simone Cassell, Alice Englert, James Mackey, Milind Gunaji, Vijay Thombre

Ссылка
http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1405/e2/a668c052a224.jpg

вспомнить, как это было, видео со съемочной площадки фильма

Atul Kulkarni  и  Milind Gunaji, в преддверии Каннского фестиваля, рассказывают о своих ролях в фильме The Lovers.
Atul and Milind’s The Lovers to be premiered at Cannes
10/05/2014
The much talked about Hollywood film 'Singularity' which has Marathi actor Atul Kulkarni playing major role in it will finally be premiered at Cannes International film Festival this year. The film directed by Roland Joffe is now titled as 'The Lovers'.

The film has Indian actors Bipasha Basu, Abhay Deol, Atul Kulkarni, Milind Gunaji and few others in it. The film is based on writer Ajay Zankar's Marathi novel 'Drohaparva'. The novel is based on the backdrop of Anglo-Maratha war when Peshwa Raghunathrao had betrayed Maratha empire. The film narrates the journey of Tulaja and Udaji played by Bipasha Basu and Abhay Deol. The characters Tulaja and Udaji are not mentioned in history; but in the story of the novel is narrated through these characters. 'Singularity' akka 'The Lovers' is story of a Marine archaeologist who lays brain-dead in Boston Hospital and in his dream-like coma he takes us back in time to Pune in 1778. British East India Company is invading the palaces. The young captain named James Stewart (Josh Hartnett), who bears a striking resemblance to Fennel, falls deeply in love with a Marathi warrior named Tulaja Naik (Bipasha Basu) while on his dangerous mission.

Atul Kulkarni's character is loosely based on Peshwa Raghunathrao's character. Apart from Atul Kulkarni, another Marathi actor Milind Gunaji is also a part of the film. "I play a very small role the film. In fact seven years back Roland Joffe had come to India with his team to look for the locations in Maharashtra. They were suggested to meet me as I was doing travel show 'Bhatkanti' during those days and had written books on the beautiful locations in Maharashtra. They even took back the books written by me," Milind told us. They were surprised to see people asking Milind for autographs while they went to explore the locations. "They were surprised and asked me what was going on? I told them that even I was an actor and have acted in a few films. He then told me that he would be casting me in the film. The role which I would do was decided much later. And I was offered the role of Maratha warrior Shiva. It is a very small role but I did it as even Ajay Zankar is a good friend of mine."

Milind was probably the first Indian actor who was effectively associated with this film. Milind shares the journey of the film, "A lot changed about the film in with time. The work on the film began in 1990s. It was seven years back that the project took off effectively. The film was originally named as 'The Invaders' and was to feature Hollywood actor Breandan and Bollywood actors Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi." Known for his perfection Atul Kulkarni too enjoyed the experience working on this film. Atul said, "It was an excellent experience shooting for the film. The unit was casting for the film in India. Roland had seen some films of mine. We met a couple of times and then, he cast me. But all I'm allowed to say about my character is that his name is Raoji." Atul's portions were shot in Australia and he was not a part of the schedule in India. Atul further added, "I didn't do the film because of the Hollywood connection. I liked the script and my role Raoji is a prominent character in the film. There was a good scope for me as a performer."

Vijay Thombre and Nisha Sharma are among other Indian actors who play important roles in the film.

Источник

:flag: Вот какие новости!!!

Ссылка

"Любовники" возвращаются!!!!!!!!

«Любовники» Жоффе возвращаются
15 May, 2014 | By Geoffrey Macnab
Выстраданное романтическое путешествие во времени Роланда Жоффе обретет премьеру на кинорынке в Каннах
Эпическая романтическая драма о путешествии во времени «Любовники» от обладателя Золотой пальмовой ветви Роланда Жоффе, ранее известная под названием «Вне времени», в главной роли в которой снялся Джош Хартнетт, наконец-то закончена, и получит свою премьеру на кинорынке в Каннах.

Но это не тот фильм, который изначально планировал Жоффе, когда впервые продукт был предложен покупателям в 2010 г.

И перемены касаются не только названия. Частично фильм был переснят и произошла замена актеров. Главная женская роль, закрепленная за актрисой Нив Кэмпбелл перешла к Тамсин Эджертон.

“Определенно, это было одно из самых сложных производств. Мы снимали на трех континентах. Причем наш австралийский партнер прекратил свое существование, - рассказывает продюсер Пол Брелс, комментируя производство.

Но Брелс говорит, что в связи со сложившейся ситуацией компания Corsan сейчас рассматривает ленту как «абсолютно новый фильм».

“Мы очень взволнованы выходом фильм. Не смотря на то, что было сложно, нам иногда просто не везло, мы все равно получили фильм, о котором мечтали. Мы очень этим гордимся и все выглядит достойно» - с энтузиазмом говорит босс компании.

Также в Каннах ожидается присутствие режиссера, вместе с некоторыми актерами.

Помимо «Любовников» внимание Corsan Cannes привлек фильм  Ли Тамагори «Император» с Эдрианом Броуди, Энди Гарсией и Биллом Скарсгардом в главных ролях.

Corsan также рассчитывает продать боевик Expiration с Брюсом Уиллисом.

В качестве финансового партнера и продюсера Corsan сотрудничает с матрином Скорсезе в его будущем фильме «Молчание».

ребят, я так поняла что скоро выйдет еще один фильм с участием джоша

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » Вне времени / The Lovers / Time Traveller