Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Сладкая парочка: Джош и Скарлетт / Josh & Scarlett: happy lovers?

Сладкая парочка: Джош и Скарлетт / Josh & Scarlett: happy lovers?

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Почему Скарлетт Йоханссон и Джош Хартнетт скрывают отношения?

Актеры Скарлетт Йоханссон ("Остров") и Джош Хартнетт ("Город грехов") встречаются с апреля, но до сих пор отказываются официально подтвердить свои отношения. "Мы хотим, чтобы в нашу личную жизнь никто не вмешивался", - объясняет Скарлетт. Однако пару постоянно видят вместе. Недавно папарацци сфотографировали влюбленных во время прогулки в парке.

allstars.pp.ru

HARTNETT AND JOHANSSON STILL GOING STRONG

Hollywood heart-throb JOSH HARTNETT has rubbished rumours he has split from sexy girlfriend SCARLETT JOHANSSON. The SIN CITY star, 27, and Johansson, 21, have been dating for over a year (begsAPR05) after meeting on the Bulgarian set of forthcoming movie THE BLACK DAHLIA. Despite rumours of Hartnett partying with a string of blonde beauties in recent weeks, the actor's spokesperson tells the New York Daily News that the couple "are still together".

01/06/2006 07:48
wwwcontactmusic.com

JOHANSSON AND HARTNETT MOVING IN TOGETHER?

SCARLETT JOHANSSON and her beau JOSH HARTNETT are reportedly planning to set up home together in New York City.

According to friends of the couple, who met while filming their upcoming thriller BLACK DAHLIA earlier this year (APR05), the lovebirds have decided it's time to make a commitment by sharing an abode.

A source tells Star magazine, "They're discussing moving in together in NYC. I know that they have already started looking at places to buy in SoHo and the West Village."

While Johansson's spokesperson denies the move, the friend insists that neither Hartnett or Johansson wants to be based in Los Angeles.

Unless he's working, Hartnett spends his time in Minnesota, while native New Yorker Johansson prefers living in her hometown, which she feels is more private than Los Angeles.

24/08/2005 21:05
wwwcontactmusic.com

Все серьезно... Год назад они планировали съезжаться, сейчас уже наверняка свили себе гнездышко...  :rolleyes:

JOHANSSON SPEAKS OF 'LOVELY' HARTNETT

Hollywood star SCARLETT JOHANSSON has broken her silence over her budding relationship with JOSH HARTNETT, declaring the heart-throb "lovely".

The LOST IN TRANSLATION actress, 20, and Harnett, 27, began dating in April (05) after meeting on the set of BRIAN DE PALMA's forthcoming crime thriller THE BLACK DAHLIA in Bulgaria.

The couple went public at the London Live 8 gig last month (02JUL05).

Despite her reluctance to mention Hartnett's name, Johansson gushes, "I really do try to keep my personal life private. But, yes, I was there (Live 8) with somebody who is very lovely."

22/08/2005 09:16
wwwcontactmusic.com

Еще бы... "somebody who is very lovely"... Еще как lovely!!!

HARTNETT BREAKS HEARTS BY DATING JOHANSSON

PEARL HARBOR hunk JOSH HARTNETT has left a trail of broken hearts since beginning a relationship with SCARLETT JOHANSSON earlier this summer (05).

English actress JEMIMA ROOPER, who co-starred opposite Hartnett and Johansson in THE BLACK DAHLIA, was enjoying the company of the actor until the LOST IN TRANSLATION beauty arrived on set.

Rooper says, "Josh is absolutely gorgeous - and very nice. I definitely fancied him and I think he fancied me. But then Scarlett turned up. It could have been me - I'm gutted."

19/09/2005 14:11
wwwcontactmusic.com

Скарлетт Джохэнссон попробует себя в амплуа воровки

Скарлетт Джохэнссон («Матч-пойнт») станет исполнительницей главной роли в фильме кинокомпаний Millenium Films и Emmett/Furla Films «Бриллиант» (Brilliant). В этой картине Барри Левинсона («Человек дождя», «Бандиты») актриса сыграет воровку, специализирующуюся на краже драгоценностей. Однажды она решает объединить свои усилия с другим преступником, чтобы осуществить самое дерзкое ограбление в истории. Однако взаимоотношения напарников подвергаются серьезным испытаниям. Съемки начнутся в сентябре нынешнего года; выпуск ленты намечен на сентябрь 2007 года.

http://www.movie.ru

Старая информация, но такая нежность....

Смотреть

Читайте колонку справа - Скарлетт как-то видели за покупками, и она покупала носки Джошу. Вот такая любоф! Была....  :(

любовь это когда стирает,а не покупает))))))))))

Малорик написал(а):

любовь это когда стирает,а не покупает))))))))))

гггг, твоя правда  :pran:

А вот как астрология спрогнозировала отношения Джоша и Скарлетт...:

Astrology Predictions on Celebrity Couples
Scarlett Johansson and Josh Hartnett

Although Josh's birth time is unknown, we can narrow down his
Moon to 13 to 29 degrees Aquarius.  Josh Sun makes a very
nice trine to Scarletts conjuncted Sun and Moon.  This couple
also has a couple of very nice Venus aspects which explains
their attraction to each other - Venus's trined and Josh Venus
trine Scarlett's Jupiter.   They also have a couple of nasty Saturn
aspects, with Josh's Saturn in square to both her Sun and Moon.
With the known degree possibilities of Josh's Moon, we know
that it will make a bad aspect to Scarlett's Saturn, or her Sun and
Moon and possibly both.  Such heavy Saturn aspects speak of
many lessons these two need to learn from one another, but not
romantic or relationship harmony.
Astrological Prediction
Will they stay together?
No

predicted June 22, 2
http://www.vegaattractions.com/celebrit … rlett.html

...и оказалась права ;)

Отредактировано Maja (2007-04-15 21:46:39)

ну, не знаю, насколько тут дело в звездах, но по-моему с самого начала было ясно, что этот союз не вечен. не знаю, как Джош, но Скарлетт еще явно не готова к длительным серьезным отношениям, ей немногим больше 20 лет, а в Голливуде о семье задумываются ближе к 40...  :blink:

Вот вам и сладкая парочка была. Оказывается роман со Скарлетт равен  пяти отнятым годам  Джошиной жизни :cray: Бедный Джошка

Scarlett Johansson is pissed at ex-boyfriend Josh Hartnett. The pair dated for two years before breaking up under less than amicable terms at the end of 2006. Now Scarlett thinks Josh is trying to hook up with her friends as payback. From the National Enquirer:

Furious Scarlett’s telling insiders Josh “is just trying to get back at her for breaking up with him!” A mutual pal says unrepentant Josh rages that dating Scarlett “took five years off his life” because of her demanding, controlling ways – and he “doesn’t feel beholden to spare her feelings” if he happens to feel like phoning one of her friends. (Source)

I wouldn’t mind dating a “demanding” and “controlling” Scarlett Johansson. She could wear the leather, I could wear the nipple clamps … or vice versa. As a matter of fact, she’s so fine, I wouldn’t care HOW strange/weird that chick was, I’d still date her. About the only thing that could come between us is if she had a bigger package than I did … and I’d probably get over that eventually!
http://www.oumph.com/?p=912

Жуть !swoon! Вот дура, такого парня потеряла :fool:

Скарлетт еще покусает себе локти. И какой надо быть стервой, чтобы у Джоша осталось впечатление, что он на нее 5 лет потратил?  :O

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Сладкая парочка: Джош и Скарлетт / Josh & Scarlett: happy lovers?