Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт: я был ужасен в "Уикер Парк" / Hartnett: I was terrible in WP

Хартнетт: я был ужасен в "Уикер Парк" / Hartnett: I was terrible in WP

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

HARTNETT: I WAS TERRIBLE IN WICKER PARK

Movie hunk JOSH HARTNETT has credited director PAUL McGUIGAN for saving his latest film role in WICKER PARK - because the actor thinks he did a terrible job.

Hartnett admits he didn't get a chance to "flesh out" his character in the tense drama, based on cult French film L'APPARTEMENT - and, as a result, the role was tougher than expected.

But Hartnett has been saved from a potential Golden Raspberry Award thanks to THE ACID HOUSE director.

Hartnett reveals, "On the whole, I didn't love the work I personally did in Wicker Park. Yes, the movie turned out well. McGuigan is very good. I was in a bad personal space.

"I had been shooting HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE and there were problems and it ran into Wicker Park. I was supposed to have weeks to go up there, work on the script, and create the character dynamics.

"Half the movie takes place in flashback and I wanted to create an alternative cadence for him. A personal subtext. And subtext is everything. It's just everything.

"Due to the time constraints, I never had the opportunity to flesh out the character the way I wanted. I didn't feel I put into it what I wanted to put into it and, if I'm not able to do that, if I go in every day feeling as though I'm only giving half even though I'm working my a** off, it is so frustrating."

08/08/2004 13:58
wwwcontactmusic.com

Как трогательно. Не знала, что Джош настолько самокритичен  :rolleyes:

я был ужасен в "Уикер Парк"- Да нет же Джош , ты там прекрасен!  :love:

Одна из лучших его ролей!!!!  :O такой трогательный, такой влюблённый...

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт: я был ужасен в "Уикер Парк" / Hartnett: I was terrible in WP