Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт не хочет участвовать в Голливудской гонке

Хартнетт не хочет участвовать в Голливудской гонке

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

HARTNETT BACKS OUT OF HOLLYWOOD RACE

Actor JOSH HARTNETT has decided to bow out of the race to become Hollywood's hottest screen star, because he sees it as a "shortcut to unhappiness".

Hartnett was expected to rise to prominence in movie ranks a few years ago, when he starred in such films as BLACK HAWK DOWN and PEARL HARBOR.

The star decided to retreat from the spotlight and choose roles which he truly believed in, rather than movies which would make him bundles of cash.

He says, "I'm not in that race to be the hottest actor. I was for a couple of years, and it was really uncomfortable. I didn't like that whole world. I think trying to stay on top that way is a shortcut to unhappiness.

"I'd go crazy doing something I can't believe in. I have to do with what I can do, which is make interesting films we don't see very often, with people who are talented. That hottest, newest, greatest thing - that never really pans out anyway.

"You see people playing by the numbers, trying to get the newest, hottest writer, the newest, hottest actor and director. They have a huge budget and a stupid story, then try to pull it all together and come up with a misshapen mess. I'm a fan of real storytelling."

23/08/2004 21:21
wwwcontactmusic.com

Наверное, он еще и буддист в придачу  :D

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Хартнетт не хочет участвовать в Голливудской гонке