Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Биография. Biography » Цитаты Джоша / Quoting Josh

Цитаты Джоша / Quoting Josh

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 53

Be honest with yourself and lie to everyone else.

Ever since Poltergeist terrified me when I was 12, I can't watch horror films, I'm a real wuss.

Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come. And even if it doesn't come straight away there is still that chance all through your life that it will.

I don't think there's a problem with being a teen idol, if that happens to me, I'll be happy to deal with it.

I play Zeke, who's the coolest guy in school. He's super-smart but a classic under-achiever who opts out and sells homemade drugs from the trunk of his beat-up car, and basically has fun riling all the teachers.

I should be getting photographs of me with my arm around these people like restaurant owners do, because eventually I am going to have to prove to my kids that once I was an actor!

I was eating burritos with this girl and she asked me to be her prom date. How could I say no? We went and had a great time.

I'm looking forward to finding someone in life that I can be truly happy with and relate to on all levels - someone I can bounce my stuff off. Right now, though, I'm not searching for that. I couldn't possibly handle it at this point. But I still like knowing it will be out there sometime later.

I'm quiet, and I don't enjoy watching horror flicks, so am I like Zeke? No way.

I'm very 'spur of the moment'. I'm always trying to think of fun things to do to create a memory.

It's not scary to make a horror film because you get to pull back the curtain and see that none of it's real. When you're watching one, the terror bombards you.

My friends and I make short films. We pretended to rob the Dairy Queen where our friend worked, but someone thought we were real thieves and called the cops! Soon, the cops burst in with guns drawn!

We made 16 episodes of Cracker and I loved doing the show, but unfortunately no one was watching us.

When I turned 18, I skipped my party to take my girlfriend on a road trip. It turned out to be an amazing birthday.

You know what? I'm really attracted to British women, there's something innately proper about them. However badly they behave their accent is so cute that it makes up for everything!

You know, I'm not really any good at working out when people are flirting with me. And I think I'm too flirtatious with people I'm trying not to flirt with! What I am good at is making people feel uncomfortable. I don't want to but it always ends up happening!

"I've had my heart broken, and it's not fun. But I'd rather have my heart broken than break someone else's heart."

"I always wanted to get out (in the world) and see what was here... what defines me is wanderlust."

"It's hard for me to work closely with a girl and not completely fall in love with her as a person." (interview in Feb 2002 issue of 'Teen People'

"Making people laugh is hard, especially for someone who is not happy."

On moving out of L.A.: "I didn't want to get sucked up in the madness. Flitting around from club to club and girl to girl is no way to live."
"We're all on a journey. The average American switches professions four times. I'm lucky to be in a business where I can change the character I am playing every couple of months."

That whole idea of American film being different from European film is nonsense. It all depends on what kind of American film you're looking at. There's a giant stretch of American films being made. Plus there are different types of French movies. You know, people would say that Luc Besson's movies are American ... so you go, 'Well, he's French'. Or that Wicker Park is an American film, but [the director] Paul McGuigan's Scottish, so ... where are we talking about here? Is it all about where the money comes from, 'cos the money for this one comes from Europe. It can't be that. Is it the star? Then where do you put Russell Crowe? For me film is film and it doesn't have to do with borders or any of that sort of thing.

I'm trying to choose scripts by character. I'm not so worried about creating a career. I want to create good roles, because ...I want to be the best actor I can be.

"I try my hardest not to have any plans. It drives the people in my life crazy. But I try to spend the majority of my time back home".

"Usually, when I meet a really pretty girl, right off the bat I start to feel pretty insecure."

Вот ещё мною найдены умные (и не очень) высказывания Джошика...

Josh's personal quotes
HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT JOSH HAS SAID AND DONE OTHER THE PAST FEW YEARS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's hard to say 'no' to good people. My bottom line is that movies come and go, but your self-respect is something you can keep forever. I'm jusy trying to be selective."
It's the same system as far as popularity goes. Being on top, rising or falling, the rumor mill. It's high school for the big boys...and girls. (Hollywood similar to high school)

I was so naive. I thought I'd go to Hollywood, make a million bucks, then move to Paris and paint. Then I realized it's not that easy to do things the way you want to in Hollywood- or even to do them at all.

No, we never dated. We're pretty good friends, but we never dated. Somebody got a picture of us up at Sundance. We were hanging out like friends do. (On Julia Stiles romance rumours)

That weight stayed on my shoulders for quite a while after the movie. I'm glad that's over, to tell you the truth. It was a pretty tough time, but I guess when it comes down to it, that's what you've got to do, in order to make the character really breathe. (his dark charcter in O)

Kate Beckinsale: "Josh is such a gentleman, and was terribly freaked that he was fooling around with somebodys mother" (Kates daughter was nearby when Kate and Josh were filming the love scenes for Pearl Harbor

"Australian girls are merciless, they just throw themselves on you."

"‘Here on Earth’ reminds me of John Steinbeck’s East of Eden," "It has that kind of earthy tone, and the characters all have some conflict they’re going through."

"You know what? I'm really attracted to British women,There's something innately proper about them. However badly they behave their accent is so cute that it makes up for everything."

" I'm not really the pumping-iron type. I'll shoot some hoops, but you'll never find me in a gym."

"I'm quiet, and I don't enjoy watching horror flicks, so am I like Zeke? No way,"

"I don't think there's a problem with being a teen idol," he says. "If that happens to me, I'll be happy to deal with it."

"I'm looking forward to the excitement that comes with sharing your life with one person, instead of throwing it all out to the wind or keeping it all to yourself," "But I couldn't handle it at this point, I'm too immature."

You know what? I'm really attracted to British women," he whispers. "There's something innately proper about them. However badly they behave their accent is so cute that it makes up for everything!"

"Well the first night we met, we all got totally trashed and stayed up all night talking about everything from relationships to existence. Then at about 5am we went swimming in this lake..."

"There were all those beautiful actresses from The Faculty and we were too shy to take of our trousers! You know, everyone was really timid on that set for a while. In fact, we were pretty lame all in all. And yet on screen we were meant to be defying aliens and getting all Samurai with paper slicers."

"I play Zeke, who's the coolest guy in school. He's super-smart but a classic under-achiever who opts out and sells homemade drugs from the trunk of his beat-up car, and basically has fun riling all the teachers."

"Misunderstood! I was born on 21st July so I'm on the cusp, but I reckon I'm way more Cancer than Leo. I guess people perceive me as eccentric. In my daily life I try not to live how normal people live. I love to do my own thing."

"The thing is I can't separate me growing up over the past two years from me being in the movie business because it's all happened at the same time. It's a funny thing with these Hollywood starlets though. You see them on the screen and you expect them to float into the room on a cloud, wearing something floaty and diaphanous, and speaking perfect poetry! And it's just not like that."

"I'm looking forward to finding someone in life that I can be truly happy with and relate to on all levels - someone I can bounce my stuff off. Right now, though, I'm not searching for that. I couldn't possibly handle it at this point. But I still like knowing it will be out there sometime later"

"Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come. And even if it doesn't come straight away there is still that chance all through your life that it will."

"You know, I'm not really any good at working out when people are flirting with me. And I think I'm too flirtatious with people I'm trying not to flirt with! What I am good at is making people feel uncomfortable. I don't want to but it always ends up happening!"

"I'm very 'spur of the moment'. I'm always trying to think of fun things to do to create a memory."

"Well, on my 18th birthday I wanted to take a road-trip and go as far as I could in my old beat up white Ford Taurus. I called up my girlfriend and we left with no plans other than to drive out into the country and just hang out. We ended up at this awful chinese cafeteria with hyper-fluorescent white lighting which was enough to make anyone sick. The food was really bad. I don't eat meat and everything had chicken in it. I got ill but we got in the car and just kept going. We didn't return home for a couple days - it just seemed like the right thing to do. When we eventually got back her parents were very upset. I mean very upset."

"Well, I'd been clashing with my dad for years. There was always a lot of friction when I was a teenager and wanted to leave home. It didn't get to fist-fights, but it came close. I remember being really mad at him when I was about fours years old and I said, 'When you're old and crippled and can't walk - and I'm older and stronger and healthy - I'm going to pick you up and dump you in the middle of the street and just leave you there!'"

"Not any more. About a year or so ago we were having a great conversation and for the first time I said, 'Dad, I'd probably never drop you in the middle of the street you know.' And he took it as a great compliment!"

"Amazing. It's like I'm viewing my family with new eyes. Everyone had grown in a different direction since I left but I can see that it really works for them and we are all happy as a family

"My dad once told me (probably to get me to do something!) that life is a series of problems and the joy comes in fixing them and not letting them mount up. I'm not that good at sorting out my problems - sometimes they get me down and I end up buying into them. There is nothing really that bad about my life, but everyone has problems and if you don't have those great huge problems, you'll make your own because it's human nature to be unsatisfied. What I've realised is that if you're open to it, life can be so god damn beautiful."

"I don't know whether I'm blessed or cursed,"

"I didn't get to go through that starving artists' bit. I missed that world. They get to bixch all the time. It's fun."

"The clubs here are pretty boring. People are checking each other out all the time. It's just a big game." Well, there was that incident at Planet Hollywood. We were donating a jacket from The Faculty, and first they announced Usher--and these girls just started screaming. Then they announced me, and I figured they weren't even going to know who I was, but they went crazy, which was pretty cool. Of course, later on the same trip, we were somewhere else and the same thing happened when they announced Usher--but nobody said a word when I came out."

"My friends and I make short films. We pretended to rob the Dairy Queen where our friend worked, but someone thought we were real thieves and called the cops! Soon, the cops burst in with guns drawn!"

"Ever since Poltergeist terrified me when I was 12, I can't watch horror films," he says. "I'm a real wuss."

"We made 16 episodes of Cracker and I loved doing the show, but unfortunately no one was watching us."

"It's not scary to make a horror film because you get to pull back the curtain and see that none of it's real. When you're watching one, the terror bombards you."

"It's tough when in between takes they yell, 'Cut!' and everybody's going about their business and nobody thinks to uncuff you," "When I got out of there, I had no more skin on my wrists. . . [or] dignity!"

"Be honest with yourself and lie to everyone else."

I'm quiet, and I don't enjoy watching horror flicks, so am I like Zeke? No way,"

"I felt like I was under water, like I couldn't breathe People were closing in asking for autographs and I sensed danger, but how do you defend yourself against an autograph?"

"I should be getting photographs of me with my arm around these people like restaurant owners do, because eventually I am going to have to prove to my kids that once I was an actor!"

"It came down to two of us. I had to go in and read, then he went in, then I went in again It was nerve-racking. I was up for 'The Postman' [which opens December 25], and I read for it a couple times, but the casting lady told me I was too tall for the part -- taller than Kevin Costner."

michelle williams on josh "My H20 co-star, Josh Hartnett...is the best! I loved working with him. He's a great actor and not a bad kisser!"

"You could say I'm that way, too. Neither of us likes authority figures much. But we're also different- he loves Guns N' Roses, and I'm into more bluesy music, like Tom Waits."

"Well, maybe. But the first scene we shot was of me sitting on the toilet, talking on a cell phone- not too sexy!"

"My style changes depending on the character I'm playing. I'll find something that I really like about the way he (character in Here on Earth) dresses--like these softball shirts. I've been wearing them a lot."

"I think I'm pretty understanding. Relationships are so complicated though. When I'm with a girl, I'd rather talk about her than me. I'd rather know more about her. I already know about myself. If she wants to know about me, I'll tell her about me. I can be quite open..."

"It's about sex," Hartnett says. " That's it." (About his movie Town and Country)

"No. I don't have a very good body. Some of those guys work out every day. I work out maybe once a year, so they've got me beat." (would you take your shirt off for a scene) * DAMN *

NEW

It's a tough job. It's a really tough job when you have to work with somebody who is just repulsive to look at. Somebody has to do it. I tell you, I mean, you have to wear blinders to be able to look at a face like that. No, Josh is great and a really, really sweet, sweet, fun guy to be around. - Michelle Williams on Josh

"Well people think I was born in San Francisco, which is not accurate. I don't know where that comes from. I might have said something near that at some point. Like my mom lived in San Francisco, but I wasn't born there."

"My character is the cool Camaro-driving, feathered-hair guy," says Hartnett. " He's kind of the mysterious outsider, but everybody accepts him because he's so freaking cool. He's certainly not troubled. He's like a happy dog."

Взято отсюда: http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/joshhartnett/jq.html

Miaow написал(а):

No, we never dated. We're pretty good friends, but we never dated. Somebody got a picture of us up at Sundance. We were hanging out like friends do.

ОМГ, спасибо тебе, Джош! Кто угодно, только не Стайлз и не Суонк... я их не перевариваю  :bad:

Miaow написал(а):

I was so naive. I thought I'd go to Hollywood, make a million bucks, then move to Paris and paint.

масик.... какая творческая натура... Париж... мольбертик... беретик... рыдаю  :cray:  :D

Miaow написал(а):

Kates daughter was nearby when Kate and Josh were filming the love scenes for Pearl Harbor

о боги, представляю, как тяжело это было снимать в таком случае  :O

Miaow написал(а):

I'm quiet, and I don't enjoy watching horror flicks, so am I like Zeke? No way

многие фанатки Факультета бы расстроились. они-то в Зака и втюрились :)

Miaow написал(а):

"Well the first night we met, we all got totally trashed and stayed up all night talking about everything from relationships to existence. Then at about 5am we went swimming in this lake..."

очень интересно.... только с кем это он был  :blink:

Miaow написал(а):

'When you're old and crippled and can't walk - and I'm older and stronger and healthy - I'm going to pick you up and dump you in the middle of the street and just leave you there!'"

Miaow написал(а):

'Dad, I'd probably never drop you in the middle of the street you know.

какой добрый сын https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2667-1.gif https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2667-1.gif https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2667-1.gif https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/1e/57/2667-1.gif я в истерике, гггг

Miaow написал(а):

"I should be getting photographs of me with my arm around these people like restaurant owners do, because eventually I am going to have to prove to my kids that once I was an actor!"

Джоша жжот  :lol: трудности профессии....

Miaow написал(а):

"Well, maybe. But the first scene we shot was of me sitting on the toilet, talking on a cell phone- not too sexy!"

а почему, по-моему очень даже секси  :D

Вот, откуда-то попались такие слова Джошика:
"I don't live in LA," Josh, 29, said. "I spend probably half my time off here in New York and half my time off in Minnesota. It varies. Lately I haven't had a lot of time off because I've just been running around, shooting a lot of movies. I go back a lot. I know everybody in Minnesota, or I feel like I know everybody."
:lol:  :lol: Прикол. У Джоша типа такое чувство, что он знает всех в Миннесоте! Лапа.

Miaow написал(а):

У Джоша типа такое чувство, что он знает всех в Миннесоте!

ну с ним наверное, все здороваются там. местная достопримечательность как никак :) вот потому он всех и знает, sort of  :D

Everydika написал(а):

ну с ним наверное, все здороваются там

Здороваюцца... кто его видит! А кто не видит?  :O

Miaow написал(а):

А кто не видит?

ну.... рано или поздно видят наверное :)

Everydika написал(а):

ну.... рано или поздно видят наверное

Всё. Переезжаем!!!

Miaow написал(а):

Всё. Переезжаем!!!

Решено. Пакуем тормозки с борщами, катлетами....  :D

Everydika написал(а):

Пакуем тормозки с борщами, катлетами....

Боюсь, пока Джош туда из Ню-Ёрка приедет, все уже будет съедено!! (опять борщи пошли  :lol: )

Miaow написал(а):

(опять борщи пошли

во всех темах уже борщи и котлеты побывали! :D

Miaow написал(а):

Боюсь, пока Джош туда из Ню-Ёрка приедет, все уже будет съедено!!

да... надо какие-то долгохранящиеся продукты.... пельменей мороженных например  :D

Everydika написал(а):

I'm really attracted to British women

Дурень! ты еще русских не видел!!!! ;)

Everydika написал(а):

their accent is so cute

он еще мой акцент не слышал! всю жизнь ржать будет :D

Dana написал(а):

он еще мой акцент не слышал! всю жизнь ржать будет

Это точно. А ещё он английский в исполнении грузинок и армянок не слышал, тогда бы точно слёг от смехового переутомления.

Miaow написал(а):

английский в исполнении грузинок и армянок

хотелось бы послушать))) на что это похоже?

Dana написал(а):

на что это похоже?

На русский в их же исполнении... Ну, конечно, он знания языка зависит.

как Миша Галустян в Наша Раша? "Нащальника! приуэт!"))))

Things they say (contactmucis.com)

"I don't want to get sucked up in the madness. Flitting around from club to club and girl to girl is no way to live."

Это что-то из старого... Стопудофф. Интересно, долго журналисты будут муссировать его юношеские интервьюхи??

Я нашла и выделила, в твоём сообщении здесь от 19/12/06  :)

Dana написал(а):

хотелось бы послушать))) на что это похоже?

оч часто слушаю!!! у некоторых эт полнейший ПЭЭЭ...а кто-то говорит оч прилично!

Miaow написал(а):

Интересно, долго журналисты будут муссировать его юношеские интервьюхи??

фсьо ясно.... блин... а на сайте контактмюзика его сегодняшней датой оформили  :mad:

Everydika написал(а):

на сайте контактмюзика его сегодняшней датой оформили

Я ж говорю, новостей у них про него новых нет, вот и пользуются старыми!! То кто-то из них "Flaunt" прочтёт наконец, то старую цитату раздобудут!!!  :fool:

Джоша Хартнетта цитируют в MTV News  :)  :

Feb 20 2008 8:00 AM EST

'American Idol': Zac Efron, Paris Hilton, Quentin Tarantino, Nick Cannon And More Say Why They Love It!

'It's a Cinderella story, and people always love that,' Josh Hartnett says.

Twenty-four lucky "American Idol" hopefuls got even luckier in Hollywood last week (even though Josiah Leming wasn't one of them), and many of the stars who already populate that town can't wait to welcome them into their living rooms — so to speak. That's because on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, the rich and famous join millions and millions of us who are tuning in to the phenomenon that is "American Idol." In an increasingly fragmented media universe, "Idol" remains one of the last vestiges of mass culture, bringing celebrities and non-celebrities together and turning them into super-fans. Paris adores Simon, Jimmy Fallon hearts Ryan Seacrest, and Zac Efron thinks Paula Abdul is a "sweetheart." They're just a few of the many celebs who told MTV News just why they love the most popular show of the decade.

Josh Hartnett
Josh Hartnett "It's a phenomenon. It kind of has a great arc, doesn't it? It starts with the people who can't sing for crap and these people have to sit there and evaluate them, and then they get to these people that are actually quite talented. So it's a story — it's a Cinderella story. And people always love that."

Источник : http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/158184 … ewscrawler

Люди всегда любят, что Джош Хартнетт говорит

Речь идет о American Idol — телешоу на телеканале FOX. Смысл передачи — соревнование на звание лучшего начинающего исполнителя в США.
Одна из самых популярных частей каждого сезона — начальные прослушивания претендентов на участие в American Idol перед судейской коллегией. Бедные певцы часто оказываются перед интенсивной и уничижительной критикой от судей.
Трое судей отбирают тридцать двух полуфиналистов, которых приглашают в Голливуд участвовать в шоу.Когда остаётся три финалиста, темы больше не используются. Вместо этого каждый соперник поёт три песни: одну по их собственному выбору, одну выбранную судьями, и одну выбранную звукозаписывающим магнатом Клайвом Дэвисом.
На эпизоде «следующая ночь» (прямой эфир), соперник с наименьшим количеством голосов отправляется домой. Этот процесс повторяется, пока не будет объявлен окончательный победитель.
Зрители имеют два часа после передачи шоу в их часовом поясе, чтобы позвонить и проголосовать за их любимого претендента.
   Джош Хартнетт называет шоу феноменальным,вызывающим огромный интерес. Судьям приходится прослушать много плохих исполнителей и наконец выбрать  талантливого исполнителя. "Так рождается история и история эта похожа на  историю Золушки. Люди всегда любят это!"

не могу поверить, Людмила, ты это все перевела только чтобы привести цитату Джоша в конце?  o.O сила!  :stupor:

Everydika написал(а):

не могу поверить, Людмила, ты это все перевела только чтобы привести цитату Джоша в конце?

правильно не поверила :) половина из Википедии :)

Josh Hartnett plays down his good looks
If only all blokes were as "ugly" as Josh Hartnett. The Hollywood hunk says: "I don't wake up in the morning and say, 'Hey beautiful'. In LA I'm not the best-looking guy on the block." You'll do for us!
Источник
http://smages.com/i/2d/ef/2def8fd3704601c928523a1d2d77e024.jpg

интересно, к чему было это высказывание и вообще рассуждение...

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Биография. Biography » Цитаты Джоша / Quoting Josh