Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Йоханнсон заговорила о сексе и о Джоше

Йоханнсон заговорила о сексе и о Джоше

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

JOHANSSON GUSHES ABOUT HARTNETT

SCARLETT JOHANSSON has broken her silence over boyfriend JOSH HARTNETT, declaring the actor is "very sweet" and "a great person". The handsome couple fell for each other while filming thriller THE BLACK DAHLIA in Bulgaria in April 2005 and they have always refused to discuss each other - until now. Johansson tells American magazine Allure, "Josh is very sweet. He's a good boy. A great person. I'm very lucky and I'm very happy."

11/10/2006 07:51

JOHANSSON ENCOURAGES SAFE SEX

Sexy SCARLETT JOHANSSON insists she is regularly tested for sexually transmitted diseases and slams people who refuse to get tested, calling their behaviour "disgusting and irresponsible". The actress recently hit back at reports she was promiscuous before finding love with JOSH HARTNETT on the set of THE BLACK DAHLIA last year (APR05). Johansson encourages responsibility when having sex telling Allure magazine, "I get tested for HIV twice a year. "One has to be socially aware. It's part of being a decent human, to be tested for STDs. "It's just disgusting behaviour when people don't. It's so irresponsible."

10/10/2006 20:02

JOHANSSON: 'I'M NOT PROMISCUOUS'

SCARLETT JOHANSSON has slammed reports she is promiscuous, after being linked to various celebrity men before finding love with JOSH HARTNETT. The 21-year-old denies her alleged reputation as a wanton actress after tabloids linked her to BENICIO DEL TORO, JARED LETO and baseball star DEREK JETER. She says, "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not promiscuous. "There does seem to be a mistaken belief out there that I am sexually available somehow - which is not to say that I'm not open-minded about sex. "Yet I wouldn't say I'm a serial monogamist, either. I mean, I went through periods of time when I was single. "But when I'm in a relationship, I work really hard when I'm in a relationship to make it work in a monogamous way."

10/10/2006 17:44

contactmusic.com

Интересная барышня. То говорит, что Джош милашка и она с ним безумно счастлива, то заявляет, что постоянно проверяется на всякие половые инфекции и в добавок, пытается быть моногамной (очень, очень старается). Гы, да уж,  с такой профессией это наверное очень сложно  :D

Scarlett Johansson Calls Josh Hartnett "A Good Boy"
He makes her very happy...

Scarlet Johansson has spoken out about her relationship with Josh Hartnett for the first time.

The Black Dahlia co-stars have kept their romance on the down low but Johansson says they couldn’t be happier.

She told Allure magazine: "Josh is very sweet. He's a good boy. A great person. I'm very lucky and I'm very happy."

However the Lost In Translation starlet says that she’s still worried by the publics perception of her.

“Contrary to popular belief, I'm not promiscuous," she said. "There does seem to be a mistaken belief out there that I am sexually available somehow – which is not to say that I'm not open-minded about sex.”

wwwentertainmentwise.com

Sex expert questions Johansson's HIV tests

Scarlett Johansson has got sex experts confused after boasting about her HIV tests.

The actress, 21, recently revealed in an interview that she's so "socially aware" she gets tested twice a year, prompting sex doctors to question why she feels the need for the check-ups.

Top sex and relationship expert Dr Ava Cadell tells US publication the Globe, "It tells me that although she is in a steady relationship (with actor Josh Hartnett), she may be having sex with other partners or she suspects her significant other may be straying.

"It would be better if she practised safe sex until she and her partner are absolutely sure they will maintain a monogamous relationship."

But Johansson has fired back at the remarks suggesting she's being unfaithful, insisting, "There seems to be a mistaken belief out there that I am sexually available somehow, but when I am in a relationship, I'm in a relationship."

Saturday October 28, 01:40 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com

Вот-вот... не только меня удивило, зачем Скарл так часто проверяется на ВИЧ, если у нее только один партнер, ггг  :D

Everydika написал(а):

если у нее только один партнер

А вдруг?

Server написал(а):

А вдруг?

ну вот именно.... а вдруг  :O

Да ну как можно изменять такой ЗАЕ?!?! Это надо быть :fool:

значит она такая и есть :/

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Новости. News » Йоханнсон заговорила о сексе и о Джоше