Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » 40 дней и 40 ночей / 40 Days and 40 Nights

40 дней и 40 ночей / 40 Days and 40 Nights

Сообщений 31 страница 48 из 48

ну вобсче да... короче, несчастные будни современного подростка, когда без сексу никакой жизти... :)

Everydika написал(а):

с которым будет вести себя совершенно по-другому

а как же последняя сцена в фильме, предполагается что они там сексом занимаются уже 30 с лишним часов))))

Everydika написал(а):

когда без сексу никакой жизти...

ну эт не только у подростков проблема....я бы поспорила)))))))))

Людмила написал(а):

ну эт не только у подростков проблема..

дададададададада!! между прочим...

Людмила написал(а):

ну эт не только у подростков проблема....я бы поспорила)))))))))

нет, я не к тому, что у подростков она есть а у взрослых нет, просто для современных подростков, коль уже "до свадьбы" можно,  все глобальные проблемы сводятся к этому :)

Чопорные британцы желают быть на месте  Джоша Хартнетта  :)
Photo-copier romp is Brit blokes' top movie moment
London, Apr 27 : British blokes sure like it kinky when it comes to the 'playful' act, for according to a research, the nation's men dream of being seduced by a blonde on a photo-copier - with girls preferring a smooch in the rain.

The differences between the sexes were spelled out after lusty lovers were asked which movie moment they'd love to act out.

Out of the 1000 men polled, most of them responded that they would like to be in actor Josh Hartnett's shoes in saucy romantic comedy '40 Days And 40 Nights'.

In the 2002 flick Hartnett plays Matt Sullivan, who gets steamy in his office with saucy fishnet-clad Candy, played by Monet Mazur, reports The Daily Star.

But women preferred to be in Audrey Hepburn's shoes in romantic 1961 classic Breakfast At Tiffany's where she has a tame smooch with George Peppard.

The survey, by Internet networking site blinkBox.com, also asked thrill-seeking blokes which action scene they would most like to re-create.

Many of them said that they would like to take on the role of Charlie Croker (played by Mark Wahlberg) in the 2003 re-make of The Italian Job where he drives his Mini at high speed through an underground station.

In third place was adopting Simon Pegg's part in Shaun Of The Dead as he takes on a pack of crazed zombies while backed by Queen's hit Don't Stop Me Now.

Ссылка : http://story.malaysiasun.com/index.php/ … 2928/cs/1/

[реклама вместо картинки]

Людмила

Людмила написал(а):

Отношусь к  фильму с  особой любовью  сюжет прям про меня - хочу но не могу

Молодец)))))))) Сильно сказано)))))))) Солидарна с тобой))))))))))

Я просто торчу от одного эпизода, в начале фильма - когда он с девицей из бара тр***ется и не может кончить, а потом эмитирует оргазм (через секунд 5 после того как она об этом спросила)... как он там кричит - СУПЕР!!!

UM-KA написал(а):

Молодец)))))))) Сильно сказано)))))))) Солидарна с тобой))))))))))

http://i024.radikal.ru/0803/8e/a14bc5087ff7.gif 

UM-KA написал(а):

а потом эмитирует оргазм (через секунд 5 после того как она об этом спросила)... как он там кричит - СУПЕР!!!

сегодня эти вопли услышит народ Украины)))по телеку, в 22,15 :D  Джош старался, видно))))

UM-KA

Я просто торчу от одного эпизода, в начале фильма........

О,  да!!! Надо срочно посмотреть фильм http://i050.radikal.ru/0803/43/229a00624c5b.gif

Людмила написал(а):

по телеку, в 22,15

АААааааа ЗДОРОВОООооооо.... А по какому каналу????

soleil

soleil написал(а):

Надо срочно посмотреть фильм

Конечно надо!!! И не только этот ;) И по несколько раз желательно  ;)))

UM-KA
ой, а я только заметила, что ты у нас землячка, оказываецца.... вот и хорошо, пусть ширятся ряды украинских поклонников Джоша)))

Everydika написал(а):

ой, а я только заметила, что ты у нас землячка, оказываецца.... вот и хорошо, пусть ширятся ряды украинских поклонников Джоша)))

Да я такая... Я с вами... Нас все больше...
Так по какому каналу будут показывать??? Очень хочу посмотреть... А то у меня на диске только дядька в нос переводит, пришлось довольствоваться моими скудными познаниями английского языка...

UM-KA написал(а):

Так по какому каналу будут показывать???

Смотри в теме Фильмы с Джошем на ТВ

Наталка написал(а):

Смотри в теме Фильмы с Джошем на ТВ

Спасибо большое, чего-то я не догадалась http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/derisive.gif

Josh Hartnett

40 Days and 40 Nights

Interviewed by Alec Cawthorne

We asked Josh Hartnett some of your questions about his career and new romantic comedy "40 Days and 40 Nights". Here are his answers...

When you look back at filming "40 Days and 40 Nights", what scenes did you enjoy doing the most? Renee

There isn't any one scene in particular that really stands out because they were all fun, but I suppose shooting the internet company scenes were the funniest. The other actors I was working with were basically a bunch of comedians, so joking around was a daily routine. But I had a good time the entire time.

Was it difficult shooting the naked ladies scenes? Sonja

To be honest I wasn't around for a lot of those scenes but I was there for the bit where the girls are sitting topless at the coffee shop, which was kind of weird. I mean, I've obviously seen a naked girl before but having a collection of them was a first! Actually, someone on set took a picture of me and the girls which became like a symbol for the movie.

As an actor, which war scenes were harder to film, those in "Pearl Harbor" or "Black Hawk Down". And which did you prefer? Laura Ovenden

As a film I preferred "Black Hawk Down", because when you get a situation like that, I think reality is very important. I think Ridley Scott did a great job at doing that. I like that dark, documentary style, it's not often you get a chance to do a movie like that. As an actor it was a lot more glamorous to shoot "Pearl Harbor", because we were in Hawaii, my girlfriend at the time was down there with me, and I was lying on the beach with Kate Beckinsale as opposed to lying in the dirt in Morocco with 50 other guys. It was a very different experience.

What do you look for when choosing your next project? Adam Yates

I look for the character to be something interesting, the script to have a good story and be original, and a director that I admire

Which directors do you admire?

Oh, I wouldn't know where to start, there's so many. A lot of it is timing with directors. Sometimes they'll do movies that aren't really them, just to get well known or for the money, but I admire directors who are passionate about the movies they make. I think Steven Soderbergh would be a great director to work with. I actually got in touch with him last year but I never heard back from him, so that's his loss!

What was it like to change roles from the battle horror of "Black Hawk Down" to the romantic comedy of "40 Days"? Laura Smith

I actually did "40 Days" before "Black Hawk Down", so it was kind of a shock to go from this light-hearted comedy to playing in such a serious subject like war. It was quite traumatic to go through.

Were you comfortable with the comedy role?

The comedy wasn't easy for me. I'd never done it before so it was a real challenge for me. I thoroughly enjoyed it though and would definitely do another one.

What was your hardest character to get into? Sammy and Shelly

Probably the comedy. I'm not a natural comedic actor so I struggled with it at first.

Are you a method actor, did you give up sex for your role in "40 Days"? Hannah Elsy

Yes I did take the vow myself, but I didn't last long! I can't even tell you how many days, it's too pathetic.

Which of your films are you most proud of?
Shan

I'm proud of "Black Hawk Down" because I think it told a provocative story and it was honest. It could have had more opportunity to tell both sides of the story but I'm still proud of it. "Virgin Suicides", I think Sofia Coppola did an amazing job for a first time film maker, and "O", I thought it was a clever re-telling of Shakespeare's "Othello".

No mention of "Pearl Harbor" there?

Yeah, I'm proud of a lot of elements of it but I'm sick of talking about it now, so that's probably why that one didn't spring straight to mind.

Источник

мне фильм не понравился, ни 4 года назад, ни сейчас. не знаю почему, так как тот же Американский пирог мне очень понравился. то что Джош играет,это конечно жирный + фильму, но я его не по этому фильму слава Богу узнала. если б узнала по нему, то боюсь большой симпатии к нему не испытала :dontknow:  :blush:

1 марта состоялся 15-летний юбилей премьеры романтической комедии "40 дней и 40 ночей"!

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/ThLX4.jpg

Праздновать юбилей фильма следуя за Мэттом, или за Джошем?)))выбирайте))

Happy Valentine's Day!

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0000/0e/cb/129/t372321.jpg

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Фильмы. Movies » 40 дней и 40 ночей / 40 Days and 40 Nights