Josh Hartnett Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Слухи о Джоше Хартнетте/ Rumors about Josh Hartnett

Слухи о Джоше Хартнетте/ Rumors about Josh Hartnett

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 613

новости с Твиттера
не проверенные конечно
много психов
Джоша видели час назад в Норвегии
с Софией? она оттуда?

ecaths:    I believe I just saw Josh Hartnett at Oslo City. Wait, what?
about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

удача написал(а):

Джоша видели час назад в Норвегии
с Софией? она оттуда?

Да! София из Норвегии..

probably just a look a like as she doesn´t even seem sure himself. because josh was also seen a couple more times in new york with his puppy

"Tiffany Kristich  loves the fact that andie just walked up to josh hartnett to pet his dog...then realized it was josh"

Source:http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=josh+hartnett&init=quick#/profile.php?v=wall&ref=ss&id=79401064

so i wonder which sighting would be more believable?

and i honestly believe that Josh and Sophia are done a long time already

PS: can someone explain to me how to post a simple link here? they always don´t get shown when i post them

Отредактировано Алоха (2010-01-21 20:28:24)

they are all mobile - gathered and flew. :disappointed:
there may be in Norway again, Fashion Week, or something else.
....maybe go to her parents make a match for a girl? :canthearyou:

lol, you really think he is still with sophia? then i´m sure we would have seen pics of them again, but we haven´t seen anything of him at all recently, except this one pic with his puppy.
and actually i think the sighting with that guy who met josh with his puppy sounds more likely than josh being in Oslo. with his puppy? flying already? after just a week of having it?
i don´t think so.
too many sightings in nyc of him

"Josh Hartnett and his cute little puppy just moved down the block?"

"SamanthaNYC Josh Hartnett and I must be on the rocks.. Only saw him for like 2 minutes tonight! S'ok James Franco's coming over later ;)"

Отредактировано Алоха (2010-01-21 21:08:17)

В связи с информационным голодом, назрела острая необходимость в этой теме  :dontknow:
Про Джоша Хартнетта в инете часто появляется информация, неподтвержденная достоверными источниками. Если вам не внушает доверия найденный материал, но вы считаете нужным поделиться ним - то это сюда.  :)

Как вот эта "новость про Лас Вегас", например :

Wednesday 13 January 2010 - The ShoWest Awards

Last night, the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas was abuzz with Hollywood’s hottest stars christmas links of london .

The ShoWest Awards, sponsored by Coca Cola, honored elite actors who have raked in the highest box office sales in 2001 christmas links of london on sale.

A-list stars, Nicole Kidman, Josh Hartnett, Michael J. Fox, Sir Anthony Hopkins and Steven Spielberg were among 16 other honorees and presenters in attendance. Each honoree and presenter received a gift of fine Links Charms  by an equally elite group of award winning Couture Jewelers.bracelet charms wholesale

Couture Jewelers are the finest jewelry designers and manufacturers in the world, who are hand-selected to showcase their jewelry at the by-invitation-only Couture Jewellery Collection & Conference. Like the premier fashion designers who annually present their new lines on the runways of New York, Paris, Links Necklaces  and Milan, the world’s elite jewelry designers gather to show their latest collections at the Couture Jewellery Collection & Conference. Couture was honored to work with the Sunshine Group, producers of ShoWest, to provide Hollywood’s elite with gifts of fine jewelry from the Couture Jewelers.bracelet charms silver

The following Couture Jewelers provided gifts or last night’s event: Henry Dunay, Charriol, Faberge, Sceptre of London, Cathy Carmendy, Penny Preville, La Nouvelle Bague, Christian Tse, Lisa Jenks, John Hardy, Ikepod, Landrover and David Yurman. Lambertson Truex, a designer of luxury handbags, provided beautiful leather and canvas bags for both the men and women award winners.Links Rings
• Post A Comment!
источник

А вдруг Джош перед поездкой в Норвегию заглянул с Софи в Лас Вегас????? О_о

now that´s funny! was josh at two places at the same time again? as the picture with his puppy has the same date in it, which the photographer took in NYC ;)

Отредактировано Алоха (2010-01-21 22:48:28)

Алоха написал(а):

lol, you really think he is still with sophia? then i´m sure we would have seen pics of them again, but we haven´t seen anything of him at all recently, except this one pic with his puppy

Yes, dear!:))))
I certainly would have been probably more than happy to continually hear that he is wandering alone with his little friend, a puppy.
that he was in New York.
that they were both sad.
and were of good behavior.
and perhaps sad about me ... :blush:  :blush:  :blush:
Josh and puppy waiting for them when I lie down and feed, and heating from both ...:)))

but he man :canthearyou:
he needs a girl :mad:
latter was Sofia :mad:
Suddenly he went to take it away ... on Valentine's Day ...
or to pass the time while I am traveling to Sri Lanka and the Maldives ....
not to be sad without me :)))) :playful:  :playful:  :playful:

Людмила написал(а):

В связи с информационным голодом, назрела острая необходимость в этой теме

отличная тема! давно пора
а то на фанхосте есть тема Слухи
а у нас только факты...и дикие идеи...
так вам будет веселее!!

Алоха написал(а):

now that´s funny! was josh at two places at the same time again? as the picture with his puppy has the same date in it, which the photographer took in NYC

really?
because the photo uploaded on January 13 ...
who is deceiving us ... or our eyes ... or eyes jewelers ...
probably Jewelers presented their gifts are not Josh, but what is the impostor ...!

so, not sure if i understood you correct: you think he is still with sophia?

hmm maybe he got that puppy because he felt lonely or just needed a little friend like it. ;)
but yeah i agree, he need a woman!!!

Алоха написал(а):

so, not sure if i understood you correct: you think he is still with sophia?

honestly ... I think that Josh is one ...
and the puppy - a cure for loneliness
How could he do with the warmth of the soul and love? If there is no woman ...
And another argument in favor of the fact that Sophia is not with him - when a man with a woman and love is burning with fire, the man shines, looks good
He always appears and tries to share his happiness ...
and Josh does not shine ... and does not burn ...
although, in Minneapolis, he was with a girl ... it seems the blonde ... which held mobilku and smoking
I do not know
I think he is lonely

well i agree, he never really looked happy with sophia except the ones in Costa Rica, and yeah my guess as well, maybe the puppy might help him with the loneliness.

but what blonde girl from minneapolis are you talking about?

*  одевает каску.  Кто есть, Софи? френдгёрллл?
Как то этот момент я видимо упустила

Отредактировано Лита (2010-01-22 12:40:00)

Лита написал(а):

Кто есть, Софи? френдгёрллл?

Вроде как))
Вот она София-мумия))

Отредактировано Kire (2010-01-22 13:30:10)

Kire написал(а):

Вроде как)) Вот она София-мумия))

Mdaaa, eta Sofia, skajem tak, ne "fontan"!

Нью Йорк пост
We hear . . .
Last Updated: 2:59 AM, January 24, 2010
. . . THAT Josh Hartnett and three buddies hoisted a few beers and checked out the girls at CV for owner Matthew Isaacs' birthday, while John Legend phoned in his good wishes explaining that Wyclef Jean invited him to Haiti with Estelle.
Источник

Видели последнее фото? Не сказать, что совсем никак! А может это любовь? Женится, в настроении будет?

Yliua написал(а):

А может это любовь? Женится, в настроении будет?

Думаю, об этом пока рано говорить...))

Yliua написал(а):

Видели последнее фото?

Какое фото?

Lesenok написал(а):

Какое фото?

Думаю то, где они целуются (в теме о "новой девушке Джоша"). Но фото не свежее, так что... Не факт, что они еще вместе.

И я так поняла, что фото старое, и на нем София

Yliua написал(а):

Видели последнее фото? Не сказать, что совсем никак! А может это любовь? Женится, в настроении будет?

с учетом того, что наш парень личность неординарная, совершенно не представляется возможным определить по его одежде - новое фото или старое...
на Фанхосте утверждают что это София...и фото прошлогоднее
я не радуюсь, но я хочу в это верить.
мальчик наш одинок.

Появилось несколько сообщений неформальных корреспондентов:
начнем с хорошего - Джош в субботу развлекался в караоке баре SingSing  :

http://sassandgreen.wordpress.com/2010/ … ighting-1/
Since moving to NY I’ve wondered how often I will run into celebrities. For sh*ts and giggles, I’ve decided to keep a list. I may include a story, unless I just see them walking down the street.

Last night a few friends and I went to SingSing (karaoke bar on St. Mark’s Place – East Village) We had a fantastic time, sang our hearts out and were even able to score a private room. When our session was over we exited the room to figure out the money situation. Our room was directly across from the restrooms and the hallway is really small. We basically were spread out, on top of anyone waiting in line. Wouldn’t you know it; as we were figuring out who owed what Josh Hartnett was standing in line, literally 3 feet away from me.....

что в переводе на ломаном русском :))))) означает:

Прошлой ночью несколько друзей, и я пошел к SingSing (караоке баре на площади Сан-Марко - East Village) Мы провели фантастическое время, пели наши сердца, и даже удалось забить отдельной комнате. Когда наша сессия закончилась мы вышли из комнаты, чтобы выяснить ситуацию деньги. Наша комната была прямо напротив туалета и прихожей действительно мало. Мы в основном была натянута, на вершине любого ждут своей очереди. Разве вы не знаете его; как мы выясним, который должен был Джош Хартнетт, что стоял в очереди, буквально 3 метрах от меня:
Я вам говорю - Знаменитости LOVE караоке! Около 2,5 - 3 года назад я пошел в другое место караоке в Нью-Йорке и наша группа столкнулась с Хиро из героев.

Теперь волнующие подробности участия Джоша на вечеринке:
http://stella.blogsome.com/2010/02/07/a … ay-night//

February 7, 2010
A Saturday Night
I see a familiar stunning blond girl staggering towards me and confirm who it is when I see a very discreet Josh Hartnett ahead of her with his hoodie covering his face, holding her hand, desperate to escape any attention. Last year I met a couple of his friends when Josh and his gf were at a mutual friend’s birthday party. I wonder if they’re at Sing Sing and keep an eye out.

что в переводе означает:
3ish м.
Я вижу знакомые потрясающей блондинки ошеломляет ко мне и подтвердить, кто это, когда я вижу очень неброско Джош Хартнетт впереди нее с его балахон закрыв лицо, держа ее за руку, отчаянно пытаются избежать внимания. В прошлом году я встретил пару из своих друзей, когда Джош и его GF были на дне рождения у общего друга. Интересно, если они в Синг-Синг, и следите внимательно.

Итак, блондинка продолжает щекотать нам нервы.
варианты : СОФИЯ ПО ПРЕЖНЕМУ С дЖОШЕМ - ЭТО УЖЕ ПОХОЖЕ НА ДЛИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ОТНОШЕНИЯ...
ИЛИ ДЖОШ ПРОСТО ОЧЕНЬ ЛЮБИТ ОШЕЛОМИТЕЛЬНЫХ БЛОНДИНОК И КАЖДЫЙ РАЗ ОШЕЛОМЛЯЕТСЯ НЕ НА ДОЛГО...

i wonder who that familiar stunning blonde was?

удача написал(а):

СОФИЯ ПО ПРЕЖНЕМУ С дЖОШЕМ

а я уж обрадовалась, а нет облом

Странно давно про нее не было слышно)))

soleil написал(а):

Странно давно про нее не было слышно)))

soleil

да уж...нам не слышно
но она ещё и поёт:)))))
в караоке я имею ввиду
хотя странно, что нет совместных фоток
такое шило в мешке не утаишь.
ждем фоторепортажей

yeah true, i wonder why we haven´t seen any pics of them together if they are still on. or it was just some other blonde, who knows that.
i wouldn´t mind if they would be still together. it´s time for josh to find someone serious

Алоха написал(а):

yeah true, i wonder why we haven´t seen any pics of them together if they are still on. or it was just some other blonde, who knows that.
i wouldn´t mind if they would be still together. it´s time for josh to find someone serious

I agree with you ....
but as we all know - we can neither argue nor agree with his choice. This will be his choice.
I do not exclude the option that Josh did not want to start a family - as accustomed to their independence.
How do you think - he now has a single young lady did not offer to marry him?
or proposed, and they do not agree to marry him?

Josh says he wants a family and children, but is concerned that he could not see his beloved wife and bringing up children ...
I do not believe him.
and does not believe it.
Here's another - it may even selfishness ...  or cowardice ...

I do not exclude the option that Josh did not want to start a family - as accustomed to their independence.
How do you think - he now has a single young lady did not offer to marry him?
or proposed, and they do not agree to marry him?

Josh says he wants a family and children, but is concerned that he could not see his beloved wife and bringing up children ...
I do not believe him.
and does not believe it.
Here's another - it may even selfishness ...  or cowardice ...

i do not really understand what you mean. what i know he once said is that he wants to have a family and kidsa of his own, but that he doesn´t feel ready yet. that was during the RTC promotion.
so i assume when he find the really right girl and stays with her long enough so he feel serious and settling down, i´m sure he might want kids.
i actually think adopting a puppy is a step to settling down already as he has to take care about it and raising a puppy mean, just as for kids, responsibilty.

so i hope, if he is still with sophia, we get to see some new pics of them together soon. same as i would love to see him walking his puppy  http://i045.radikal.ru/0803/f7/ad0481197383.gif

he now has a single young lady did not offer to marry him?

you mean if he would propose to sophia? asking her to be his wife?

Отредактировано Алоха (2010-02-08 23:18:07)

Алоха написал(а):

i do not really understand what you mean.

I love Josh and some of his idealized image. but in everyday matters such as he and all men.  :canthearyou:
most men are not very decisive in matters of marriage.
and the leading cause of frightening them - loss of independence.
or failed love affairs in the past.
Maybe Josh is afraid of such consequences. Experience of almost family life he has. Distinguish the good from the girl he is unworthy of its 32 years can.  :glasses:
Josh has a big family and the example of relatives. his friend Sam is already married.
All this leads me to believe that Josh did not want to do.
But his statement that he wants to have a family, when I met the right girl tells us that he still has not met her ... or is it just an empty public statement. :writing:

Алоха написал(а):

you mean if he would propose to sophia? asking her to be his wife?

Yes, I mean Sofia
and Scarlett Johansson the way, too.
Well first of its Minneapolis girl is not considered to be - was too young Josh.
interesting - Has the proposal he he? :question:

remember, in "Black Dahlia" Josh said - "I save myself for Rita Hayworth" :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Отредактировано удача (2010-02-08 23:43:41)

Вы здесь » Josh Hartnett Forum » Говорим о Джоше. Talk about Josh » Слухи о Джоше Хартнетте/ Rumors about Josh Hartnett